The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

�� thank you bro hello

Last edited by sibeinerd; 13-01-2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old 13-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

$50 for 1hr of HJ. best deal in town

https://samsforum.com/group.php?do=d...9#gmessage1619
Old 13-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
Sibiansian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySibiansian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share with me the 2nd place. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
I have 2 places that provide teasing but are all milf.

2.Another one near bencoleen opposite OG. if u want to be teased wihout release just take up their prostrate massage for 50/30min. what makes this different compared to the rest is that there is no need to wear shorts and they will just ask u to sit up while they massage your jewel. depending on ML, u can choose to release urself while she massage you. I rmb one even take tissue and wait for me to shoot out into it.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apple at Le spa still have???
Old 15-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slowturtle15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1.there is this clean spa in river valley with all milfs. so far i tried a few of them and all provide teasing to some degree. i normally just tell them i want them focus on my ass and they will tease me by massaging my ass crack, balls etc. All for 50/hr as they dont have those prostate massage nonsense.
Can pm contact for both?
Old 17-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

1.there is this clean spa in river valley with all milfs. so far i tried a few of them and all provide teasing to some degree. i normally just tell them i want them focus on my ass and they will tease me by massaging my ass crack, balls etc. All for 50/hr as they dont have those prostate massage nonsense.

2.Another one near bencoleen opposite OG. if u want to be teased wihout release just take up their prostrate massage for 50/30min. what makes this different compared to the rest is that there is no need to wear shorts and they will just ask u to sit up while they massage your jewel. depending on ML, u can choose to release urself while she massage you. I rmb one even take tissue and wait for me to shoot out into it.
the 2nd one sounds bot bad bro...but do they allow roaming?

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 17-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
the 2nd one sounds bot bad bro...but do they allow roaming?
can roam to a certain degree and depend on ML.
got one cuter ML last time i went i basically use my legs to wrap her closer to my body when she sit in between my legs massaging my jewel.when my leg pulled her body closer i placed my hand near where her boobs will land and slowly start to unbuttom her shirt. then slowly use my legs to pull her closer and her head down to near my cock. no bj though but can tell she become horny as she is basically at my groin area.
that was the best one thus far as i end up taking unbuttoning her top and her jeans and kissing her.
but too bad she is no longer around liao
Old 18-01-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MassageLver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can share ctc? thanks
Old 20-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Golfoxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Those who are purely into high stimulation massage without release should go for Korean Sensual massage. I have tried this joint offering such massage.

The stroke was long, deliberate and light. At one instance, the masseuse stood behind my head whilst I lied on my back, she stretched from my pecs down to my deep v zone of my pubic area ... Her tits almost touched my face as she stretched toward my downsouth. Shiok to the max!

Btw, the masseuse who served me happened to be a Syt.

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro, can share contact pls. Thanks!
Old 20-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Golfoxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, can share both contacts pls. Thanks!
Old 20-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Pls pm if anyone has free teasing without the prostate massages. Will up your points
Old 20-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 0
lick4me is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlick4me is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Can share the one opposite OG?
Old 20-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
trustystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi, bro can share the river valley place thanks.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hihi234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share both contacts thanks
Old 21-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
19833891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustystar View Post
Hi, bro can share the river valley place thanks.
Can pm sare loxation for both joint will exchange lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread