The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gallop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monver View Post
Cannot anyhow shove la, what if accidentally bite off?
Lol so scary, hahaha
Old 02-01-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.asiaone.com/china/groom-...edding-banquet

anyone might have e full video of this?
Old 02-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ultimost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post
turn off lights and shove into their mouths to stop the chattering haha
Later shove into wrong hole
Old 02-01-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimost View Post
Later shove into wrong hole
Hahaha, never thought about it that way
Old 03-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

New year's eve was my best chance to fulfill my fetish with my 2 future sisters in law. I went over to my gf house for countdown and we had some drinks together with her sisters. While drinking and chatting, we were joking and laughing and her sisters were getting physical with me touching me on my arms and legs. All these happen while they bent down a few times exposing their lovely cleavage, one had B cup boobs while the other had C cup. My gf always asked them to cover up their loose top but they seem to don't really care.

After midnight, my gf went to sleep first leaving me and her 2 sisters together. The 2nd sister went to bathe first while I was talking to the youngest sister. By this time, they were already quite tired and tipsy too. The youngest sister said she was tired and leaned on me closing her eyes. She was wearing a nice white button loose top where I could see her bra through the top of her shirt. Suddenly, she went to unhook her bra and then lean back on me again. I asked her why she did that and she said one whole day wear bra is very uncomfortable. Now, I could see more her boobs and a little of her nipple through her loose top. This made me really horny and I had the urge to put my hand in to touch her boobs. Just before I could do anything, the 2nd sister came out of the shower and the youngest sister went on to bathe.

Now, the 2nd sister had no bra on as I could see her nipple pocking out of her thin home tshirt. She came over and asked me what was I doing with her younger sister and I said nothing. She leaned on me also and we talked a bit more on life and all that. I could sense she was feeling horny as she was holding my hand and putting it on her waist. I used my fingers to tickle her and she started saying it was ticklish while I purposely brush my hands against her boobs. Bingo, she did not resist but seems like enjoying it. I hugged her tightly from behind and she was ok too. She asked why I touched her boobs and I said I find her boobs sexy. She gave the cheeky look and moved my hands to her boobs while closing her eyes. I squeezed her boob and she gave a soft moan... "Should we be doing this?" She asked.. I continued to fondle her boobs and play with her nipple and she really enjoyed. I asked do you like my touch and she nodded her head. This was when we heard the youngest sister came out of the shower and I moved my hand off her boobs and acted as if nothing happened. Now, the youngest sister also have no bra on, here I am with 2 sisters who have no bra on in front of me.

Story to continue...
Old 03-01-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
New year's eve

Story to continue...
Please continue bro!
Old 05-01-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
New year's eve was my best chance to fulfill my fetish with my 2 future sisters in law. I went over to my gf house for countdown and we had some drinks together with her sisters. While drinking and chatting, we were joking and laughing and her sisters were getting physical with me touching me on my arms and legs. All these happen while they bent down a few times exposing their lovely cleavage, one had B cup boobs while the other had C cup. My gf always asked them to cover up their loose top but they seem to don't really care.

After midnight, my gf went to sleep first leaving me and her 2 sisters together. The 2nd sister went to bathe first while I was talking to the youngest sister. By this time, they were already quite tired and tipsy too. The youngest sister said she was tired and leaned on me closing her eyes. She was wearing a nice white button loose top where I could see her bra through the top of her shirt. Suddenly, she went to unhook her bra and then lean back on me again. I asked her why she did that and she said one whole day wear bra is very uncomfortable. Now, I could see more her boobs and a little of her nipple through her loose top. This made me really horny and I had the urge to put my hand in to touch her boobs. Just before I could do anything, the 2nd sister came out of the shower and the youngest sister went on to bathe.

Now, the 2nd sister had no bra on as I could see her nipple pocking out of her thin home tshirt. She came over and asked me what was I doing with her younger sister and I said nothing. She leaned on me also and we talked a bit more on life and all that. I could sense she was feeling horny as she was holding my hand and putting it on her waist. I used my fingers to tickle her and she started saying it was ticklish while I purposely brush my hands against her boobs. Bingo, she did not resist but seems like enjoying it. I hugged her tightly from behind and she was ok too. She asked why I touched her boobs and I said I find her boobs sexy. She gave the cheeky look and moved my hands to her boobs while closing her eyes. I squeezed her boob and she gave a soft moan... "Should we be doing this?" She asked.. I continued to fondle her boobs and play with her nipple and she really enjoyed. I asked do you like my touch and she nodded her head. This was when we heard the youngest sister came out of the shower and I moved my hand off her boobs and acted as if nothing happened. Now, the youngest sister also have no bra on, here I am with 2 sisters who have no bra on in front of me.

Story to continue...
The youngest sister after drying her hair, came over to join me and 2nd sister sitting down on the floor in the living room. She was wearing a loose gey singlet with no bra. I could see her perky nipple poking out of her singlet and the shape of her breast quite clearly. Every move she makes, her boobs bounces as well. They were quite bored so suggested to watch a movie on netflix in the living room. We picked a thriller movie and snuggled under the blanket to watch the movie with the 2 sisters sitting next to me while I'm in the middle.

By now, I was still thinking of how soft the 2nd sister's breast felt just now when I touched. She was sitting quite close to me with the side of her breast touching my arm. We did not dare to do anything because the youngest sister was here with us. As the show progresses, it got quite scary and both sister were sitting so close to me that their breast were pressing on my arm. I could feel their nipples too. I decided to put my arms around them and hug them close to me, they did not feel uncomfortable but instead comfortably leaned closer to me. Under the blanket, I moved my fingers closer to the 2nd sister's breast again and begin stroking it. She was a bit hesistent and looked at me with some fear in her eyes if her younger sister would see what we were doing. I gave her the assurance with my eyes and she begin to relax and just let me touch her breast. I felt so hot touching the 2nd sister breast while hugging the youngest sister. It was the best night I had on a new year.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Any progress with the second sister? Or stopped after that fateful New Year night?

Quote:
The youngest sister after drying her hair, came over to join me and 2nd sister sitting down on the floor in the living room. She was wearing a loose gey singlet with no bra. I could see her perky nipple poking out of her singlet and the shape of her breast quite clearly. Every move she makes, her boobs bounces as well. They were quite bored so suggested to watch a movie on netflix in the living room. We picked a thriller movie and snuggled under the blanket to watch the movie with the 2 sisters sitting next to me while I'm in the middle.

By now, I was still thinking of how soft the 2nd sister's breast felt just now when I touched. She was sitting quite close to me with the side of her breast touching my arm. We did not dare to do anything because the youngest sister was here with us. As the show progresses, it got quite scary and both sister were sitting so close to me that their breast were pressing on my arm. I could feel their nipples too. I decided to put my arms around them and hug them close to me, they did not feel uncomfortable but instead comfortably leaned closer to me. Under the blanket, I moved my fingers closer to the 2nd sister's breast again and begin stroking it. She was a bit hesistent and looked at me with some fear in her eyes if her younger sister would see what we were doing. I gave her the assurance with my eyes and she begin to relax and just let me touch her breast. I felt so hot touching the 2nd sister breast while hugging the youngest sister. It was the best night I had on a new year.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Nymm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro torandoz
Old 06-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Got Part 3 and so on?
They did not realise your hard on?
Old 08-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
https://www.asiaone.com/china/groom-...edding-banquet

anyone might have e full video of this?
https://mega.nz/#!UMsEyA7K!vowYSdQCr...QbfMT2YhPHSsds
Old 08-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
millibargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Got Part 3 and so on?
They did not realise your hard on?
Looking forward to part 3 too
Old 17-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

steamy man. hope there's part 3 soon!

Quote:

Old 17-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
memoryproblem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for part 3 of bro torandz's story too
Old 17-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Justlovewomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy you bro. My gf don’t have any sisters but have one 20yr old daughter.

Eagerly waiting for part 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1