The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 9
WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!WilliamDa1511 is one of the Best!
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
most of these clinics does that....but you will need to inform them specifically what to include in the test though..

https://www.dtapclinic.com/std/std-screening/

http://www.tanjongpagarclinic.com/std-testing

http://www.kensingtonfamilyclinic.co...iv/std-testing

http://telokblangahclinic.com/stdtesting

https://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/

there should be more... just google
which package do people usually go for to check for std etc?
Old 15-06-2019, 10:52 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the package that suits them most... and the one that dont require them to break the bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamDa1511 View Post
which package do people usually go for to check for std etc?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Recently went to a ML and she BJ me with a plastic wrap instead of a CD. I don't think there is any breakage.

I'm concern as wrap is deemed not as safe as CD.

And I'm in risk of STDs or HIV? 5th day already, No burning sensation, no itchy and not pain at my groins area.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammy14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to everyone sharing their stories. Glad to see that this thread has been able to educate people (myself included) about STDs.
Old 23-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
tuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone done any STD tests and have tested on ureaplasma parvum?
Old 09-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: All you need to know about STD

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/w...d-condoms.html

Don't buy or use any condoms from Vietnam.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolimsingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For DSC, do I have to tell the doctor in advance Which test I want to do? Or does the doctor decide based on my symptoms?
Old 10-05-2021, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolimsingle View Post
For DSC, do I have to tell the doctor in advance Which test I want to do? Or does the doctor decide based on my symptoms?
The Doctor will decide what diagnostic tests you require based on your symptoms.

You can also requests for screening tests in addition to diagnostic tests.

Usually the Doctor will want screening tests anyway. So the best thing to do is to tell the Dr all your symptoms then later ask him what tests he will be doing for you. If there is a test you want that is not included you can always request for it too.
Old 27-05-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, my penis has been itchy for some days and there’s pain when urinating. Any advise on what is it?
Old 09-05-2022, 08:54 AM

DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

OK. This answer will be a little lengthy so please bear with me.

First let me tell you how these questions are answered. There are basically 2 ways:

1. Deductive - trying to figure out the answer from our knowledge of anatomy of physiology. For example - HIV virus is found in blood. If blood makes contact with an open wound, the HIV virus from the blood will enter the bloodstream and infect the person. Now, personally I do not use this method simply because there are too many variables that we do not understand. For example what was the viral load? How deep was the wound? How long was the contact? Do any of these actually make a difference. What I prefer using is:

2. Real World Data - So what Doctors like to do is to share our experiences by publishing data in peer reviewed journals. Over time, enough data is collected for us to make logical statements like: HIV cannot be transmitted via oral sex. Simply because there has never been a proven case of transmission of HIV via oral sex in the past 40 years.

So now to your case. You are not at risk of HIV. You can read more on the data that I draw on to make this statement here:
https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021.../hiv-oral-sex/

As for the other STDs - I do not know. Simple because I am not aware of any data on this. So the advise from Doctors is always - go get tested.

This last statement is not based on any medical knowledge or data but only my personal opinion: If such an event has caused you to worry so much, I think this is really not for you.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have anal abscess but i have never had anal sex before and now i feel like i have neck pain. Its read all this is HIV symptoms. Can someone help me. My last exposure was with a ML 2 weeks ago. But i wear condom.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc69 View Post
I have anal abscess but i have never had anal sex before and now i feel like i have neck pain. Its read all this is HIV symptoms. Can someone help me. My last exposure was with a ML 2 weeks ago. But i wear condom.
Peri-anal abscesses are very common and frequently caused by in-grown hair.

Please don't believe everything you read on the internet. According to the internet every single symptom is a symptom of HIV.

In Singapore, the most common symptoms of an acute HIV infection actually are very similar to Dengue.

I wrote an article on early HIV symptoms which you may want to read:
https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021...cted-with-hiv/

The safest thing is still to get yourself screened for HIV and other STDs.

Meanwhile, don't panic.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Doctor. Im planning to go for Hiv and std test this monday. How accurate is the HIV P24 test?
Old 25-05-2022, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc69 View Post
Hi Doctor. Im planning to go for Hiv and std test this monday. How accurate is the HIV P24 test?
This is the latest recommendations by the US CDC and BHIVA:

1. Lab based HIV 4th Generation tests - conclusive at 45 days post exposure

2. All rapid tests (regardless of Generation) - 90 days post exposure

Your Doctor may have differing recommendations based on your unique exposure risks.
Old 05-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
watergunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good information thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1