The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiktok ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
By the ml i mentioned in my post?
It is in generally bro, most of the spa do that. I asked for 1 hr but counter wants to hardsell, but I declined, inside the room the ML also trying to push to add on. Siannnnn.....
Old 05-03-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=sky_liner2;23125937]It is in generally bro, most of the spa do that. I asked for 1 hr but counter wants to hardsell, but I declined, inside the room the ML also trying to push to add on. Siannnnn.....[/QUOT
singapore boss ask them, so singapore people kill own people
Old 11-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Those number from Malaysia number are a group of china guy. It's a scam. Will ask to buy game gift card from 7-11 or Sam machine. Don't fall for it. Those have the extra time ones can just play along with them and troll them.
Old 11-03-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Raiderz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Those number from Malaysia number are a group of china guy. It's a scam. Will ask to buy game gift card from 7-11 or Sam machine. Don't fall for it. Those have the extra time ones can just play along with them and troll them.

Confirmed scam la, all these using johor number ones. Just kena last weekend.
I played along while waiting for my next booking lol.
Old 17-03-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all

This zoey from grande spa should be decent spa i think

Saw on tiktok grande
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1