The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackcat71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot Indian

I've never been with an Indian girl, and would love to. Some of them are really pretty hot. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks for the input !!
Old 10-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Hot Indian

Desker rd. The house is in the alley, door is open one, you'll see many Indians standing outside gawking. Behind house 2.

She sits on the right side front. About ~165cm and with handful of boobs, she's the only pretty and young Indian I saw in all of desker/pertain. The rest of Indians ah... Body shape like me 😂

However since it's desker don't expect an amazing fuck. Just for looks only. Place is dirty as fuck and small, pertain/Rowell/desker is just not for me. You get what you pay for.

I highly suspect is female and not post ops, but I not confirm. Is either local/Malaysian I cannot rmb, told me used to work as model. Maybe some experienced bro can confirm for us if LB or lady.

Imo she's too pretty/young to be cat30, so got chance is LB. But behavior and voice very typical of SG/MY Indian demure girls leh....Or maybe is lady but GL just don't accept Indian WLs, idk.

If she actually gives good service i'm sure she can at least command 150, if not same as local girls. Go take a look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1