The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2020, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibong View Post
Had a soapy massage in blue bunny spa in PIK.
Damage:410 for the soapy massage + 200 extra for FJ
60 or 90 minutes, thanks for the information
Old 02-02-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger2009 View Post
Just got back from Malio. Spent Rp. 760k total. Got 30mins good massage (she is in "birthday" outfit throughout the session) and a BJ. 19 years old, nice breasts naturally and cute face, ok body. worth it. Business there seems slow - maybe Wuhan virus?
You went to the spa/bar/lounge area or the club area?

Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to D'Heaven in South Jakarta. Great visit as always. Hit up My Place on Blok M at 1AM for "one beer" and had 8, until 5AM. It was a lot more wild than the last time I was there, and there were some lookers. Would consider a visit in the late night.

Here's a customer service story about Sun City, a visit that went from good, to confusing, to great. Excellent pools. Friendly mama's who can speak good English. I took an indonesian girl, and was told tip would be 1M in room. The girl was cute, and the massage was really good. Went it came down to business, she pushed for a HJ / BJ. I was a bit confused. She said it was her first day and that she "has never made love". I didn't even think she was on her period, because I figured she would just say so. She didn't, so all I was left with was confusion, really. The girl asked if I wanted to change, and that it'd be a "second massage fee" of $300K. Finally, just so the whole thing wouldn't be ruined, I agreed. A much younger girl with an amazing body came in, and honestly, it was probably the hottest girl I've ever nailed. The best tits I've ever seen. Great attitude. She was number 99, "celine", and you should go support her.

Anyway, I leave, and I brought up to management, the change fee. The mama for Indo girls was nice, and explained she was on her period. I stayed cool as she apologized, but it didn't seem like they were going to take the hit for that. Honestly, I felt wronged. It's not my problem the agreed upon deal didn't happen because the girl didn't tell management she was on red days. Why should I have to pay for that mistake? I explained multiple times it wasn't even about the money, that I didn't want the girl to get in trouble, as she was super nice about it all, but it just wasn't right. "Sorry, mister". ....I almost gave up, got my money out at the front desk, and said fuck it one more time to try and explain why this is bullshit. Went and sat down at the front desk, and said "Hey, listen, I REALLY want to give you a good review. I made sure everything was crystal clear because all I wanted was to have fun here. Can you talk to an upper level manager or something and explain this situation, because really, this is a you problem, not a me problem, and if you want me to leave happy, don't do this."

They made some calls, and finally agreed to take it off. I know the girl might get into some shit for this, but honestly, if you're at a FJ spa, and on your period, you shouldn't be in the roster for it. Period (ha).

Anyway. All in all, they did the right thing. Management stayed nice about it. Everyone was super cool, and I am going back for a Chinese girl today because they made it right.

Sun City deserves some cred for this. Go see 99. She rules. Total fees were something like $300K + $1M. Worth it IMO.

Cheonging for a few more days here if any bros want to hang. PM me.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
60 or 90 minutes, thanks for the information
It was a 70 minute session.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Try classic, it is an ok place. You can see the girls before making up your mind.
I feel classic is good for veteran cheongsters but can be intimidating for beginners. You get immediately swamped with mamasans trying to ply their girls once you get in. I’ve seen some really nice SYTs there and not just MILFs.

The key is to stay patient and only choose the girl you like, don’t be afraid of telling the mamasan ‘no’, state your exact requirement to her. Last of all, just enjoy and don’t overtip (100k max for superb service). Don’t be pressured into giving more than necessary.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
Here's a customer service story about Sun City, a visit that went from good, to confusing, to great. Excellent pools.
I love Sun City. Most on here are too cheap to go there and prefer the cheapest of the cheap places like Hotel Classic. But Sun City is a great place.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Draco6300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried B fashion for the first time. Was a good experience. No 11. Location is behind Taman Anggrek mall.

Massage was superb, wont mind coming back just for massage, right gentleness and strength.

Looks were good, as per picture and body was alright, i opted for slim and she was quite slim, curves at the right places, B tits and nice ass. Bit of tummy. Do go for option to pick from parade (after 3pm i believe) and not just from picture.

Bbbj was done well, not the best but combined with catbath and massage, was quite turned on for the FJ already. She was real tight even with lube, and after riding me for awhile, i couldnt take it anymore. No kissing and frenching though, as per rules. And first part of massage was done fully clothed. No worries there will be a b2b portion too

Overall, good experience. Nice hotel with clean and spacious rooms. Vibe of professionalism and not a time watcher as the counter will ring the room once time is up

Total damage: 750k for package +320k for room (yes its an additional) + 100k tip

Rtf:definitely yes when i return, its a nice place
Old 02-02-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Fr on BFashion, first time there

Good location behind Taman Anggrek. Old but nice hotel with clean and spacious rooms.

No 11 was quite cute (looks as per pict with more tan) , not a looker but good enough for one looking for a pretty face like me. Body was 8/10, slim as per opted, B boobs with perky tits. Great shapely ass too. Do note that if possible, do select from their parade of girls after 3pm, you get what you see.

Massage was superb i must say. I aint usually a massage guy but i would come back here just for the massage. Right gentleness and strength at the right spots. Add on a catbath bbbj, which was decent with loads of tip licking and DT, i was already quite turned on for fj. Heck, she was tight even with lube, rode me a while and i lost it.

She had a good attitude for service and while not high on gfe, it was more of a good time with friends as you can chat with her. Though since im a returning local with proficient enough bahasa, that is probably a huge factor.

Total damage: 750k for service + 320k for room (yes its addon) +100k tip

Overall great session. Theres this professional vibe i appreciate. Will rtf when i next return to jkt.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco6300 View Post
Fr on BFashion, first time there

Good location behind Taman Anggrek. Old but nice hotel with clean and spacious rooms.

No 11 was quite cute (looks as per pict with more tan) , not a looker but good enough for one looking for a pretty face like me. Body was 8/10, slim as per opted, B boobs with perky tits. Great shapely ass too. Do note that if possible, do select from their parade of girls after 3pm, you get what you see.

Massage was superb i must say. I aint usually a massage guy but i would come back here just for the massage. Right gentleness and strength at the right spots. Add on a catbath bbbj, which was decent with loads of tip licking and DT, i was already quite turned on for fj. Heck, she was tight even with lube, rode me a while and i lost it.

She had a good attitude for service and while not high on gfe, it was more of a good time with friends as you can chat with her. Though since im a returning local with proficient enough bahasa, that is probably a huge factor.

Total damage: 750k for service + 320k for room (yes its addon) +100k tip

Overall great session. Theres this professional vibe i appreciate. Will rtf when i next return to jkt.
Thanks for the review Draco3600. Just curious why you have 2 FRs with different wording, maybe just combine them ?
Old 03-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

There was bad connection on the first one and i thought i lost that submission. Had to rewrite it down. But yes same FR, not trying to double post pr anything
Old 07-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys,

maybe going Jakarta tomorrow, would like to ask if there are "health centers" there? similar to those in china that can let ppl stay over night. as i'm going tomorrow morning and return the following day morning.... sigh.....
so those "health center" make more sense for me

Thanks for All the Tips and Advises,
Old 07-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why don't you just book one of those cheap hotel rooms near the airport which is like $30+ sgd per night? And they usually have free shuttle to the airport.

Otherwise... You go clubbing until 3 or 4am then take the first flight out of Jakarta around 6am?
Old 07-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Usual 3 nights stay trip to jkt, stay at Harris kelapa Gading and so many nice food.....almost everyday enjoy sg food from Singapore Koo Kee restaurant and the Garden restaurant (very nice 250g steak for only 200k) beside it.

Today a little boring so took a 20k grab to D'Heaven spa kelapa gading, choose number 20 Olive in a VIP room and add 350k for full service (BJ/HJ only 250k), total damage think is 800+ inclusive of FS......tip is optional but most people dun bring cash up to the room but instead leave in the locker.

Tmr afternoon flight to bkk, another 3 nights before heading back to CM home ground.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro can share info on Sun City Spa?

Price and got full service FJ? Or what kind of place is this?
Did some search and seen many as Sun City KTV.

But not interested in drinking. No wonder I saw many hot Chinese model
Staying at Favehotel, same building as this Suncity
Old 09-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Any bro can share info on Sun City Spa?

Price and got full service FJ? Or what kind of place is this?
Did some search and seen many as Sun City KTV.

But not interested in drinking. No wonder I saw many hot Chinese model
Staying at Favehotel, same building as this Suncity
Most of the bigger places now have both KTV and spa/massage in the same premises.
Yes Sun City has KTV, but just tell the security or receptionist you want to go to spa/massage they should be able to direct you.

Like 1001 has PLAY and The Pool. Just giving example.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1