The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhihua1991 View Post
Just came back from poseidon ..
got quite a number of new viet SYTs there and after a hard time
deciding on a girl I finally chose Candy
I must say she really made my day with her soapy massage .
Haha...... OKT promoting own ladies.

Have any of your ladies can do backdoors?
Old 18-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

FR for Amy from Ruby
Supreme SYT

Amy is really beautiful, like the image from her pics.
She has a trendy hair colour which turns me on and a pair of nice natural tits.
A petite lady with less words, she is really into blowing.
We had shower and went straight into action.

Amy is very good in bj and made me Sibei high quickly .
Wanted to try kissing her but maybe I am not her type, haha.
She cap me and did a cowgirl , her body is very beautiful so watching her pumping me was really pleasurable.
I reversed and did missionary and carried her standing facing me, her moaning was really sexy.
Finally I had a doggie and unleashed my load.

If you are into purely SYT then Amy is the correct option.
Beautiful girl , I would RTF if I have the opportunity.
Hard to come by such a beauty.

👍🏻👍🏻7.5
Old 28-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onlyyou8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhihua1991 View Post
Just came back from poseidon ..
got quite a number of new viet SYTs there and after a hard time
deciding on a girl I finally chose Candy
I must say she really made my day with her soapy massage ..
will definitely RTF when payday comes

Looks: 9/10 Hot looking babe
Body: 7/10 Nice
Boob: 7/10 Nice smelling and great to touch
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 6/10 Not Bad
GFE: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10
wow she sure is my type ! can hardly wait for sat to head over back to poseidon JB to try her out.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

After my previous visit from #881 mention at my previous post - https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=764, I went back to this shop for the 3 hour session again. This time, OKT recommend....

#799 - The BBBJ /CIM MASTERY

87 Jalan nb2/2 , Skudai . Took grab from custom around ~$20 in the afternoon. On the end of the stretch of road have many stalls to eat. You can add their wechat id : ladies3636. It is open everyday. It may take some time for the OKT to reply the wechat but definitely 100% open every single day.

OKT
As mentioned again, There are 2 OKT there (ah Boy & ah Wen). Upon my first time entering the shop, they are welcoming and both are young chap. Ah boy is the one full of tattoo on his body. They have quite a different number of packages but i just choose for the 3 hour session. For more info, please refer to previous post link above

Working Lady
This time round, i wish to have a different girl... Ah Boy recommend #799 to me and say her tongue skills is god-light and service is comparable with #881. Since my previous session is enjoyable, i trusted this OKT and get #799. #799 have a thai tanned skin. Picture above of course have color filter. (Sorry OKT, i need to be honest). Girl is acceptable and not the BBW kind. She is slim, not the super skinny and bony but also not the meaty kind. She do not have tummy ... She lost weight dramatically since few years ago... On more stories about her, you can ask her... Her age is around 24 only... Oh yes,you can see the below gif image of her tongue skills..

Room
After making the payment, I was led into the room. This time round , i got smarter and ask for a hot tea and bring it to my room as well. I got my Axe Oil with me as well. Everything is well-prepared for my CIM mission. Room is definitely in well-conditioned. Better than RnB. Queen size proper bed. Not the kind that the mattress is on the ground de. Room is big to cater for water bed as well.

CIM first Shot
We undress and she showered me. Everything is still as per SOP. I lay on my bed... left hand holding my axe oil for sniffing , right hand holding my tea and sit upright on the bed with #799 doing her stuff. She started catbath from my knees , up to my nipple and down to my dick. Everything is slow and sensual and I just sit there relax for the ultimate 3 hour session. As OKT keep telling me that her tongue skills is good, i am really excited and waiting for it... Finally she catbath till my balls and bbbj me.

Her tongue wriggle and swerve . When i look down, my whole dick is in her mouth and she just freeze in the Blowjob position with her tongue doing the wriggling job inside. I am pretty sure it wriggle around my frenulum spot. Her hands are always busy, either tickling the part between my asshole and dick or will tickle my nipple. It feels good and amaze and hit the right spot. I do not have x-ray eyes and I do not know how the heck is she able to wriggle her tongue and it really feels good. Many kind of sensation feelings is really hard to type and share it with you. I just lay down there and moan. Felt like a king and drank the hot tea while she perform her deed. Below is what she send me of how her tongue works...

Do take note that video/pictures have whitening effect. I would like to stress out again that she have thai tanned skin.

Feeling worried of her neck being strain from the blowjob position, i stood on bed and she began to lick my balls. Oh yes, forget to share that her boobs are big and original. Not the peanut and airport runway kind. I try to mouth fuck her a little and gently. She gobble my whole dick and her tongue continue to wriggle inside. On my mind, i was really thankful of the OKT for recommending me to her. I guess if I were to store my sperms for few days, the feeling will be much more sensual.

I went back to lie on the bed with my legs open wide. After a very very very long bbbj, i finally cim and she took it all. I gave her the signal to quickly go to the shower area to spit it out.

Massage
After I showered, she offer to massage. Skills are definitely not professional type but good enough to have a decent massage. At least not performing the piano kind. After which, i told her to rest a little. She lie beside me with her boobs falling on the bed and her back facing the ceiling. I purposely place my hands below her boobs and play with it while we chit chat. Original solid big boobs is still the best!

FJ
We chit chat a little and then start on the 2nd deed. Everything is mostly per SOP. Highlights is her true original solid boobs which i fondle of. I did missionary and doggie only. The last shot were done where she lay flat on bed with my dick pounding her ass. She deliberately use her muscle to squeeze tight on my dick and that where I made the 2nd release.

Ending
After the last shot done, she offer to help me clean my body again but I told her it is fine and I can do it myself. Showered, wore my clothes and proceed to counter. OKT ask for feedback for on the girl service as well as the facilities.

Service
I would really rate excellent again in terms of service for both OKT and the girl as well. No signs of complacent from the OKTs and the girls. #799 is ll to please. There is no rush feeling for the girl as well and I really do enjoy being a king for once with my axe oil on my left hand and hot tea on my right hand and no pressure on enjoy the good view of a lady who keep blowing at me. The only downside is again in Skudai and need to grab here. Was offered a hot tea again and I sat on the sofa waiting for my grab to return to singapore. I look at the time. I spent around 2.5 hour in this shop, similar as my previous visit.

Hope my above experience gave a good picture of this shop. Heard from OKT that I am aware many bros went to look for #881 previously. At least I know many bros here are mostly silent reader but I am sure my recommends to you will never fail because I only write nothing but the TRUE FUCK REVIEWS!

Disclaimer: By the way, I am not receiving any forms of goodwill or compensation from this stable. I am just sharing based on my personal experiences and hope others can share with me as well on good places.

Last edited by qwerty2009; 02-02-2020 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
higherflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for that comprehensive review!
but what is "axe oil"? is it like what we call "Poppers" back in the UK? That's a small bottle of a cleansing type liquid that you sniff to make you more hot and randy. Mostly used by gays.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
After my previous visit from #881 mention at my previous post - https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=764, I went back to this shop for the 3 hour session again. This time, OKT recommend....

#799 - The BBBJ /CIM MASTERY

87 Jalan nb2/2 , Skudai . Took grab from custom around ~$20 in the afternoon. On the end of the stretch of road have many stalls to eat. You can add their wechat id : ladies3636. It is open everyday. It may take some time for the OKT to reply the wechat but definitely 100% open every single day.

OKT
As mentioned again, There are 2 OKT there (ah Boy & ah Wen). Upon my first time entering the shop, they are welcoming and both are young chap. Ah boy is the one full of tattoo on his body. They have quite a different number of packages but i just choose for the 3 hour session. For more info, please refer to previous post link above

Working Lady
This time round, i wish to have a different girl... Ah Boy recommend #799 to me and say her tongue skills is god-light and service is comparable with #881. Since my previous session is enjoyable, i trusted this OKT and get #799. #799 have a thai tanned skin. Picture above of course have color filter. (Sorry OKT, i need to be honest). Girl is acceptable and not the BBW kind. She is slim, not the super skinny and bony but also not the meaty kind. She do not have tummy ... She lost weight dramatically since few years ago... On more stories about her, you can ask her... Her age is around 24 only... Oh yes,you can see the below gif image of her tongue skills..

Room
After making the payment, I was led into the room. This time round , i got smarter and ask for a hot tea and bring it to my room as well. I got my Axe Oil with me as well. Everything is well-prepared for my CIM mission. Room is definitely in well-conditioned. Better than RnB. Queen size proper bed. Not the kind that the mattress is on the ground de. Room is big to cater for water bed as well.

CIM first Shot
We undress and she showered me. Everything is still as per SOP. I lay on my bed... left hand holding my axe oil for sniffing , right hand holding my tea and sit upright on the bed with #799 doing her stuff. She started catbath from my knees , up to my nipple and down to my dick. Everything is slow and sensual and I just sit there relax for the ultimate 3 hour session. As OKT keep telling me that her tongue skills is good, i am really excited and waiting for it... Finally she catbath till my balls and bbbj me.

Her tongue wriggle and swerve . When i look down, my whole dick is in her mouth and she just freeze in the Blowjob position with her tongue doing the wriggling job inside. I am pretty sure it wriggle around my frenulum spot. Her hands are always busy, either tickling the part between my asshole and dick or will tickle my nipple. It feels good and amaze and hit the right spot. I do not have x-ray eyes and I do not know how the heck is she able to wriggle her tongue and it really feels good. Many kind of sensation feelings is really hard to type and share it with you. I just lay down there and moan. Felt like a king and drank the hot tea while she perform her deed. Below is what she send me of how her tongue works...

Do take note that video/pictures have whitening effect. I would like to stress out again that she have thai tanned skin.

Feeling worried of her neck being strain from the blowjob position, i stood on bed and she began to lick my balls. Oh yes, forget to share that her boobs are big and original. Not the peanut and airport runway kind. I try to mouth fuck her a little and gently. She gobble my whole dick and her tongue continue to wriggle inside. On my mind, i was really thankful of the OKT for recommending me to her. I guess if I were to store my sperms for few days, the feeling will be much more sensual.

I went back to lie on the bed with my legs open wide. After a very very very long bbbj, i finally cim and she took it all. I gave her the signal to quickly go to the shower area to spit it out.

Massage
After I showered, she offer to massage. Skills are definitely not professional type but good enough to have a decent massage. At least not performing the piano kind. After which, i told her to rest a little. She lie beside me with her boobs falling on the bed and her back facing the ceiling. I purposely place my hands below her boobs and play with it while we chit chat. Original solid big boobs is still the best!

FJ
We chit chat a little and then start on the 2nd deed. Everything is mostly per SOP. Highlights is her true original solid boobs which i fondle of. I did missionary and doggie only. The last shot were done where she lay flat on bed with my dick pounding her ass. She deliberately use her muscle to squeeze tight on my dick and that where I made the 2nd release.

Ending
After the last shot done, she offer to help me clean my body again but I told her it is fine and I can do it myself. Showered, wore my clothes and proceed to counter. OKT ask for feedback for on the girl service as well as the facilities.

Service
I would really rate excellent again in terms of service for both OKT and the girl as well. No signs of complacent from the OKTs and the girls. #799 is ll to please. There is no rush feeling for the girl as well and I really do enjoy being a king for once with my axe oil on my left hand and hot tea on my right hand and no pressure on enjoy the good view of a lady who keep blowing at me. The only downside is again in Skudai and need to grab here. Was offered a hot tea again and I sat on the sofa waiting for my grab to return to singapore. I look at the time. I spent around 2.5 hour in this shop, similar as my previous visit.

Hope my above experience gave a good picture of this shop. Heard from OKT that I am aware many bros went to look for #881 previously. At least I know many bros here are mostly silent reader but I am sure my recommends to you will never fail because I only write nothing but the TRUE FUCK REVIEWS!

Disclaimer: By the way, I am not receiving any forms of goodwill or compensation from this stable. I am just sharing based on my personal experiences and hope others can share with me as well on good places.
Thks for the great review. How much damage for 3 hour session?
Old 04-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherflyer View Post
thanks for that comprehensive review!
but what is "axe oil"? is it like what we call "Poppers" back in the UK? That's a small bottle of a cleansing type liquid that you sniff to make you more hot and randy. Mostly used by gays.

lol... just an individual liking or i would say a habit that I like to smell this kind of stuff.
Old 09-02-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
The problem is not with the gals..... there has been an outbreak of body rashes among several ladies including in other spas. This happened after the river contamination and we suspect the ladies rashes could be link to the water supply system. Many of those affected are the ladies who use the shower several times a day in the course of their work. Those with delicate skin will invariably have rashes appear. Most cases are resolved with medication in 2-3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
That explains why I was having rash breakouts after my JB trips recently. I thought it could be allergy to something I ate.... never occurred to me it was the water source that was the culprit. Now that you mention it.... I recall those times I had breakouts were always after I had visited the spas for waterbed sessions.

I used to frequent RnB because I liked their waterbed service. But lately many of their girls stopped doing waterbed claiming it makes them sick..... so I have stopped going there. Same at VIP too.... girls there are reluctant to do waterbed. They will still do it if you insist but service level is damn jialat as they will either do rush job or just go through the motions. This rash thing has affected both the girls and indirectly us as customers too.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Dream Capital - #266

Just a short FR ... For more info, you may checkout my below 2 FR:
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=774
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=764

Face : 5/10. as #881 and #799 is on off today, OKT recommend #266. OKT informed me earlier that the girl face may not be of a liking but service and body is good.

Body : 10/10. Totally slim, tight and of a school girl build. She had given birth before so there are scratch mark on her belly but no excess skins/tummy at all. Belly is still tight and slim. She is not skinny and bony but is really slim and tight body.

Boobs : 10/10. The softest boobs i touch so far. As she is only around 155cm, her boobs is around C cup size and Natural. When I grab it, it feel as if inside is storing water than body cells. Very very soft . Even her feel soft. Overall, a milky soft feeling of a young girl.

Service : 8/10. I think overall I would rate #881 and #799 higher and better than her. But she is out to please. There are some improvements in which I already highlight to OKT but those are minor issues. She do constantly put in effort to try to please me. First shot CIM , and second shot is CIP. Those that have tried #881 and #799 and would like to try on other girl can try her. Overall session is still feel generally good just that her face is on the downside. But trust me, the body and boobs is really good.

And Bros, please do not need to ask OKT about who I am because I am definitely not a FR writer. I am a legit customer who just chiong in Malaysia frequently! You do not need to know who I am and I do not need to know about you! Happy Chionging guys! Please share with me if you have good outlets
Old 12-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Dream Capital - #266

Just a short FR ... For more info, you may checkout my below 2 FR:
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=774
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=764

Face : 5/10. as #881 and #799 is on off today, OKT recommend #266. OKT informed me earlier that the girl face may not be of a liking but service and body is good.

Body : 10/10. Totally slim, tight and of a school girl build. She had given birth before so there are scratch mark on her belly but no excess skins/tummy at all. Belly is still tight and slim. She is not skinny and bony but is really slim and tight body.

Boobs : 10/10. The softest boobs i touch so far. As she is only around 155cm, her boobs is around C cup size and Natural. When I grab it, it feel as if inside is storing water than body cells. Very very soft . Even her feel soft. Overall, a milky soft feeling of a young girl.

Service : 8/10. I think overall I would rate #881 and #799 higher and better than her. But she is out to please. There are some improvements in which I already highlight to OKT but those are minor issues. She do constantly put in effort to try to please me. First shot CIM , and second shot is CIP. Those that have tried #881 and #799 and would like to try on other girl can try her. Overall session is still feel generally good just that her face is on the downside. But trust me, the body and boobs is really good.

And Bros, please do not need to ask OKT about who I am because I am definitely not a FR writer. I am a legit customer who just chiong in Malaysia frequently! You do not need to know who I am and I do not need to know about you! Happy Chionging guys! Please share with me if you have good outlets
bro, what is the damage?
Old 13-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Regarding the price, please contact OKT and talk to him. Prices increase recently since my #881 and I got blamed by bros here through pm for indicating the wrong prices...

Somemore I visited during CNY so prices are much generally higher than usual...
Old 15-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
higherflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
My recommendation for the short-time places along Jalan Wong Ah Fook is to wait for Alan outside the 7-11. He will lead you to a black grille door which opens to a staircase, leading up to a quite nice first floor area inc AC. About six good-looking girls to choose from, including Vee, Malaysian Chinese with truly an 'hourglass' figure, who I have chosen twice now. RM80 seems to be the standard price - I gave her RM20 tip. (But she goes home to Penang on the 21st).
And last time, she led me to a proper room with a king-size double bed.
Another nice thing, afterwards, another girl there thanked me for coming, instead of being upset that I didn't choose her.
Old 16-02-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bros,
My recommendation for the short-time places along Jalan Wong Ah Fook is to wait for Alan outside the 7-11.[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro, can u provide us Alan's contact?
Thks for your kindness!
Old 16-02-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry, message repeated.
Old 18-02-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

FR on VIP spa
Girl D252

looks : Syt cute
body : A cup . cubby thighs and butt

Service : F
BBJ : yes
catbath : yes
AR : fake

252 is quite lazy . Poor service .
Give me Fake AR . instead of tongue , she use finger . think i don't know.
BBJ : only suck like 10 seconds then cap me condom liao
She lazy to be on top , straight lie down , want me do the job.
Abit sian by the service , dick cannot stand liao .
Ask for bbj instead .
Very reluctant to provide , have to ask several times . Doing the job her hand keep jerking my dick forcefully . Causing me pain .

In the end i just HJ myself .

Worse experience ever .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1