The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
It's been a long time since I dropped by this house since Tian Xin and Xia Tian left last year. Came here to try out Xin Er for the first time last week.

First impression: True enough, she does look like those hot Taiwanese celebrity babes. To me, she looks very similar to Bai Yang of house 1606 except Xin Er has bigger eyes. Another surprise to me is how short she turned out to be after taking off her high heels, about 1.55m tall. This is followed by another pleasant surprise when she stripped to her birthday suit. Her wholesome B cup boobs with big round brown areolas which is very rare among WLs these days. To top it all off, she also has meaty round butt.

Shower service: Basic cleaning with a tame attempt at giving me a boob fuck. She kneeled down and placed my dick between her boobs before grabbing them and squeezing my dick up and down. It lasted less than 10 seconds and I didn't feel much excitement, but credit to her for trying.

On bed service: She admitted before the start of the session that she wasn't much of a service girl, so when she gave some mediocre catbath with light licks on my back and ass crack, I was fine with her performance. I was also quite impressed with her BBBJ which had that tongue twirling effect at the tip of my dick. What came next was quite sexciting as she asked me to lie down while she sat on top of me rubbing her pussy against my dick. After a few rubs, I couldn't take it anymore and requested to proceed to...

...FJ: After capping my dick, we bonked in missionary position where I got to enjoy seeing her boobs swinging up and down. Those areolas made her boobs look like they have big brown eyes on them. I tried to sneak in a frenching move on her during the excitement, but the most she was willing to give was lip kissing. After some thrusting and light slapping of her perky butt, I finally cummed.

Overall: A WL worthy of at least a try for her pretty face, nice boobs, butt and BBBJ.
Very nice lady except that the tits are not very well made. Overall a great lady to be with .....
Old 24-01-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
No need to be so SNAG and emotional .....just come here and TCSS and share via pm good enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Very nice lady except that the tits are not very well made. Overall a great lady to be with .....
Tits although not fantastic but not too bad la.
Her BBBJ and DFK very shiok.

Old buddy, still waiting for your PM recommendation leh.

Got anyone like the one you recommend last month or not?

That one buay pai leh. Very shiok!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-01-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Jing Jing back to work?
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 30-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Tits although not fantastic but not too bad la.
Her BBBJ and DFK very shiok.

Old buddy, still waiting for your PM recommendation leh.

Got anyone like the one you recommend last month or not?

That one buay pai leh. Very shiok!
i have been travelling and only manage to rotate fuck the usual . Given the current pandemic, probably has to stay low and abstain for a while....
Old 26-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

IS XinEr and JingJing still around?
Old 04-03-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Interested to know too .
Old 05-03-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Jing Jing is working
XinEr need to check with house okt
Old 05-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Wonder how awesome would tarma with JJ and XE be. Anyone?
Old 06-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Blink of an eye, CB is over, its Phase 2 now after 4 months since my last post in this thread, and GL is still closed.

Anyone kept in touch with the remaining girls in this house?
Old 06-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

XE balek tiongkok but JJ no update
Old 06-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Missing GL... 😢
Old 06-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
XE balek tiongkok but JJ no update
How about QQ?
Old 06-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
How about QQ?

All Gone from this house
Old 06-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
All Gone from this house
02 closed down

04 jitpon 06 Lek all gone

jialat

Last edited by unfit; 07-07-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old 06-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
02 closed down

04 06 all gone

jialat

W12 also all gone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1