The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 07-01-2020, 10:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
i have tried sns a few times before too, no issues
Yes, agreed.. Me too have tried a few times and have no issue.

Generally, reader like us will be able to see and justify which FR are real and which are not especially those that really take alot of time and effort to write.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I've tried SNS gals and have no issue with their looks or service.

Since you calling my FRs fake, enjoy the zap.
Yes, agreed with u. Those think is fake, they can don't read.

Those who only just register and only have a few rubbish post without any FR just go around talking crap so they think they are not clone. Highly likely is work by those red eye rival.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 07-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
I've tried SNS gals and have no issue with their looks or service.

Since you calling my FRs fake, enjoy the zap.
Anyway +123 to voice my support.

Old 07-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
aiyoh, like that also can get zapped. lucky some bro up me also, so net positive i think
Old 07-01-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aiyoh, like that also can get zapped. lucky some bro up me also, so net positive i think
Added 10 to you.

Thanks bro Naka_Timo for the +123. Will return the favour tomorrow.

I zapped Bluerayhd because he's super ironic account man - can claim bros post fake fr for one OKT, when almost all his pass posts were frs for another OKT.

I got no beef against any particular stable, have tried a few and kanna fake pics here before - posted a warning and that's it.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Well I have tried SNS also a few times. No issues - all welcome to read my FRs. Upz you but my power only 2 points alas.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 15
alvinkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralvinkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Agree. No issues with SNS. Had great time with Lily, Taya and Nadia
Old 08-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Added 10 to you.

Thanks bro Naka_Timo for the +123. Will return the favour tomorrow.

I zapped Bluerayhd because he's super ironic account man - can claim bros post fake fr for one OKT, when almost all his pass posts were frs for another OKT.

I got no beef against any particular stable, have tried a few and kanna fake pics here before - posted a warning and that's it.
You are welcome, you may not be able to return if u have upped before.

Old 08-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 12
onegoals is a glorious beacon of lightonegoals is a glorious beacon of lightonegoals is a glorious beacon of lightonegoals is a glorious beacon of lightonegoals is a glorious beacon of light

Fr: lily from FL dome 3 SNS

Look: 8 (Russia的美女,有女人味)
Boob: B+/C (natural and Super soft)
Figure: 9.6 (model figure tall and slim, peaky ass and a figure to die for)
Frenching: 9.8 (fantastic DFK one inside room and all the way non stop)
Bbbj: 9 (more on the gentle type, wet and DT about 85%)
Painting: yes (fully shaved, wet and no smell. Very horny Russia lady)
Fj: 9.6 (accommodate and try missionary/cow girl and end with doggy while Frenching her)
Gfe: 9.5 (can speak quite well in English, not a time watcher)
Rtf: A must before she return before end of the month)
Damage: $300
Old 09-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Dude.. You obviously haven't tried..
Standing doggy... Then twist her head ard..
It can be done and it's not even that difficult or an uncommon pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerericus View Post
Somehow i find it hard to believe. How can you french her while doggy? Howbis that even possible lol, must be some weird twisted position
Old 09-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerericus View Post
Somehow i find it hard to believe. How can you french her while doggy? Howbis that even possible lol, must be some weird twisted position
Bro, you need to practise more positions. Show you some of the ways you can french in doggy position. First one is my favourite...very erotic! Try them all with Lily...I enjoyed it as she’s quite flexible!

Old 09-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegoals View Post
Fr: lily from FL dome 3 SNS

Look: 8 (Russia的美女,有女人味)
Boob: B+/C (natural and Super soft)
Figure: 9.6 (model figure tall and slim, peaky ass and a figure to die for)
Frenching: 9.8 (fantastic DFK one inside room and all the way non stop)
Bbbj: 9 (more on the gentle type, wet and DT about 85%)
Painting: yes (fully shaved, wet and no smell. Very horny Russia lady)
Fj: 9.6 (accommodate and try missionary/cow girl and end with doggy while Frenching her)
Gfe: 9.5 (can speak quite well in English, not a time watcher)
Rtf: A must before she return before end of the month)
Damage: $300
Nice FR. Thanks for upping. Returned

Old 09-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post
Bro, you need to practise more positions. Show you some of the ways you can french in doggy position. First one is my favourite...very erotic! Try them all with Lily...I enjoyed it as she’s quite flexible!

Nice one, all are good position to try

Old 09-01-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post
Bro, you need to practise more positions. Show you some of the ways you can french in doggy position. First one is my favourite...very erotic! Try them all with Lily...I enjoyed it as she’s quite flexible
Nice!

Yes Lily is very flexible. Wonderful girl to be with.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros can i ask if you had a choice would you pick lily or nadia from sns and why? have been visiting nadia but was thinking of having a go at lily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1