The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Lg444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Took the 2pm ferry from Puteri Harbour. Reached TB in 1hr 40 mins. Although first time in TB no issue at Immigration. Only was asked if I have a biz in here. I replied just came here for 1 day break. No further questions. Cleared thru customs smoothly.

Harrased by drivers as usual. Took my time to talk to few of them surrounding me. Although all were rushing me to take them. Finally chose a english speaking elderly driver as he looked sincere.

When Maxmillion to check in. Booked thru booking.com. Followed by changing money and proceeded to villa.

Villa still had stock at 3pm thereabouts as it was a monday. As I was the only prey.. The eagles were screaming out fo me.. Lol.

Finally took a petite tom boyish 25 yr old chewek. 1.1 mil.

On the way back to hotel got a bottle of black label and snacks and condom.

And waited the arrival of the girl.

To be continued... (still in TB).
Old 07-01-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Chewek arrived at 4.30pm. Small talk and started drinking. After a few rounds of drinks I called the driver to come and join us for few drinks. He came over and we were drinking and chatting. Than chewek took a shower came back with towel only and sit with me and started rubbing me.. Than tell me lets go to the toilet. In the toilet started roamimg and she started BBBJ... Fantastic suction skills without using the teeth. Out of the world. Than return the favour by lifting her up and placing her on the sink top.. Following with painting..no smell very clean. Think I did ok.. As she was getting really getting wet.. And moaning loudly. Than she told me to fuck her on the sink. I told her i need to get condoms.. She said dont worry trust me... I was very close to doing it but security Alarm bells went off... In my head. I just politely told her.. I trust you but you cannot trust me.. Lol. And i quickly went out the room to get a condom. I came back and she was still sitting on the sink top with legs wide open. What a sight.

I gave her the condom asked her to open it and i took the opportunity to continue painting as there was a break earlier. She got wet enough again and proceeded to caps on and fights on... After 5 minutes in the elevated missionary position.. She screamed fuck me doggy now.. I position her infront of the sink mirror and rammed away. She was screaming quite loudly that the driver outside in the room must be thnking I was murdering her something.. Lol.

Than she laid down on the bathtub.. Ask me to missionary her.. Thats where i. Had a problem. I am a middle aged guy not flexible anymore. I told her very difficult. Told fuck it lets go out to the bed. She was hesistant... As the driver was outside. I told her its ok.. The driver would have seen more than this before. As she was in heat she agreed.

We went out.. She came out with towel.. Told the driver abang you turn away. Driver laughed and saud just carry on i wont disturb.

On the bed she used the blanket to cover her self and went top of me.. To ride. Aftter i awhile i just took the blanket away... Lol.

Than we changed position to doggy again. And i came. What a first round it was.

After that we continued drinking and now she was more open as the driver already seen...

To be cintinued.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Part 2 will be getting hotter. I gonna have my massage now. Later in ferry will submit part 2 report
Old 07-01-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lg444 View Post
Part 2 will be getting hotter. I gonna have my massage now. Later in ferry will submit part 2 report
Good Fr. Give u advance points tere

Thank you
Old 08-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Hey guys.

Need your opinion. Is it better to go on Friday or Sunday if I want a 2D1N trip?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 09-01-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Hey guys.

Need your opinion. Is it better to go on Friday or Sunday if I want a 2D1N trip?
For me it would be Sunday. Most will finish firing and going back. Of course for those who work 5 days week, they can still take last ferry on Friday. Save on V/L.

Thank you
Old 10-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows balai maxi area any food cafe selling decent cheese cake. Just asking....been quite a while since i visited.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Anyone knows balai maxi area any food cafe selling decent cheese cake. Just asking....been quite a while since i visited.
I haven’t been to Balai before, but I’m sure there are plenty of chee(se) pie there... Not sure about cheese cake though... Hehehehe...
Old 11-01-2020, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Get out of maxi(turn left) follow traffic @ the junction where most vehicles turns right to Ah Hock Checken Rice....
There is a "Lucky cake shop" where usually
we order Birthday cake for friends...
may have.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:44 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I haven’t been to Balai before, but I’m sure there are plenty of chee(se) pie there... Not sure about cheese cake though... Hehehehe...

Skip balai during my trip to Salat Panjang last month.

Thinking of hopping over to Balai when going Batu for durian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Fm the map u posted at btm thread i noticed teres a "durian island" opp kundur island. I assume sure have lots of durian tere.
Btw .....
I had attend to go Durian Islands weeks ago. But stop at Moro as the local in oro said no durian there(at durian island). Also they said they go Batu if they want durian.

Noted :
Moro is the jump off point to Pulau Durian.
Can take 2 hours ferry from SKP..
Famous for there fish ball kerupuk.
As to go Durian need to take a wooden boat.
Will write reports for my Moro trip later in batam tread.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Btw .....
I had attend to go Durian Islands weeks ago. But stop at Moro as the local in oro said no durian there(at durian island). Also they said they go Batu if they want durian.

Noted :
Moro is the jump off point to Pulau Durian.
Can take 2 hours ferry from SKP..
Famous for there fish ball kerupuk.
As to go Durian need to take a wooden boat.
Will write reports for my Moro trip later in batam tread.
Name as Durian Island but no durian. Queer...

Thank you
Old 12-01-2020, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Name as Durian Island but no durian. Queer...
Like Pulau Babi ...
Not an Island... &
No Pig...
but got Chicken
Old 15-01-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Like Pulau Babi ...
Not an Island... &
No Pig...
but got Chicken
Hahaha, nice.
Only manage to get my SBF in Batam.
Anyway, to get it back home.
Tks
Old 16-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Went last weekend, first time took majestic ferry, got tables inside to pinic wor, saw a grp party on high seas already, whiskey + coke.

Anyway, reached there went villa, surprised still have girls wor. Took one old bird from ruko days, she cut her hair short..... 900k

Rest still the same with some lighting deco on the street in front of maxi hotel.

Oh ya, durain season, plenty of setup stalls and fruit shops selling them, not a fan so didnt check them out.

Took next day 2pm ferry back, sindo. Simple trip.
Old 20-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Went last weekend, first time took majestic ferry, got tables inside to pinic wor, saw a grp party on high seas already, whiskey + coke....
This is one of the old majestic vessel that used to serve skp<->hbf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1