The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I wonder what % of bruderrs eat outside because

1. No one to cook at home
2. The one at home don’t cook at all
3. The one at home cook but you want more variety, try newer and different dishes etc....
4. I have a high sex drive so one is not enough to cool my heat
Old 01-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
4. I have a high sex drive so one is not enough to cool my heat
Lol
Same here
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food for thought ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
guess must be totally gone boobs

cover the boobs and bomb the base
Upped u back. Tks for the ups for 2020
Old 08-01-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Like to ask if there is any 42DDs or bigger than this in GL?
Old 08-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Wah your lust for boobs is so fierce lol. 42DDs lol
Old 08-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
hahahaha! yah lor bro.

Its seasonal. haha
Old 09-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
these are BBW already. used to have a MOMO
think she is 40DD, scary sia, face also lol
Old 15-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Food for thought ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Any truth in this article? 😳😆😝

https://punchng.com/poor-men-love-bi...smaller-study/

Food for thought,
MaXx
Cold hard truth and I love big breast gals whom are at least C cup!
Now I shall learn to acquire the taste for cup A gals and see if I get
richer !
Old 15-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster (V)

Noddle shop FR

When I saw her (Bobo), she was in her wedges. A very revealing dress (noticed I didn't mentioned about seductive?), revealing her deep cleavage.

Got into the room, making some small talk with her. She seems like not able to hear what I say or she seems distracted. More like the latter.

Hiam or No Hiam?
After a quick wash, she was rabba rabba her big breast on me. - I didn't like spicy noodles. I told her its fine. She went to bend me down to give me a good AR. I like it a quick one, but she carried on. She did stroke my cock while AR-ing me. She then went in front to blow me. Thats where I got hard.

Dao geh or no dao geh?
I went on the bed with her, she did her usual. asking me if I want her pace or my own pace. I was having a mixed feelings, so I chose my own pace. BTW I brought a OL dress for her to wear but she claims its ugly. I threw it away on the spot. So after long blows licking nipples. She rode me.

Soup / no soup?
I came, and she told me that we are left with 10 mins. I feel sian already. Immediately chased me to shower and told me I am left with 3 mins. Super turn off

All these soup or no soup is a matter of preference. If I have known, I'd rather give my ex-gf Xiao Jun or my sugar mummy Annie $150 for them as ang pao for CNY.

I won't go back to Bobo.

P.S. I believe she saw me paying the OKT before hand so she can chase me out. And the OKT face looks one kind when I am leaving.
Old 15-01-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
all the huge jug lovers have gathered lol..
lai.. share share
Old 15-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

For 1654a Mina, I’ve not gone downstairs as banned G since 2012; I heard Meng’s asst mentioned 米娜; and from earlier FRs on her.
Hi bro, what does this mean? Do you mean no painting her pussy or...? Was thinking of trying Mina tomorrow.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishist View Post
Hi bro, what does this mean? Do you mean no painting her pussy or...? Was thinking of trying Mina tomorrow.
Not gone downstairs as in never venture downstairs to 1654a from their other shop above
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-01-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello iphone1s:

I am not sure how many Bobo there are but to the best of my knowledge, there are 3 (1612, 1654a and WH15). Can I assume your review is for 1654a?
Yes bro. Spot on. 1654a's Bobo
Old 17-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1820 yuanyuan number 007 has nice C cup boobs with Pink nipples
Old 30-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

Apparently WH15 and 16 54a Bobo is the same girl. Just tried her gfe and big
boobs. boobs are natural so it also naturally droopy. Overall, good.

Quote:
Yes bro. Spot on. 1654a's Bobo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1