The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How far can I go..

Good job bro! Is this one of those HDB resi type of MP?

Cheers !
Old 17-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
smallfatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha nice

can share?
Old 17-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Please continue..
Old 17-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continues please
Old 17-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RedSkai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 17-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS just got extra no need to pay at her house.. gain
But treat her dinner and send her home (never on meter)... I think still got gain overall..

Bro TS, don't get KC by her.. if she offer free, take it.. then you double down, 2 for 1..
I think she give free, since you visited her 5 times in such a short time !

Think it is better than that SB offer of $2400 per month, once a week is $600.
Here Bro, pay $500 n got 6 times, plus extra cash for dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Bro in the kc zone ?
Old 18-10-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Visit her quite often oso becos of her good massage.. plus point is sex wit her is good..
Since tat nite.. relation wit Bb is abit weird.. more like lover than customer.. we text more often n more lovely.. n I know if I wan to have free sex wit her sure no problem.. but if I was to make appointment n find her for massage I will still pay her cos tat is her job.. even she might not wan to take..
Anyway I now jus enjoy the time wit her.. be it massage, free sex or pay her.. as long as it feel good till I get boring or maybe wit stuck wit her for long..
Old 18-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

congrats on finding a gem. hopefully she is not giving others the same treatment. I also had similar encounter of raw sex with ml but got worried if safe.. some people say ml have to do medical check up every year.. but true or not... hmmm. lets hope we don't get other "freebies" from them.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Actually abt whether she give other bros the same treatment as to me.. have been thinking abt it for quite some times.. esp those tat visit her MP.. as for bringing back hm or going other place wit customer.. so far I dun think so cos most of the time after she off work, we r always texting..
But somehow feel is not rite to ask her abt wat she provide wit her job to other guy..
Anyway tat is her job.. I oso not her husband or wat.. no rite to interfere.. jus enjoy wat I have now..
Old 18-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Actually abt whether she give other bros the same treatment as to me.. have been thinking abt it for quite some times.. esp those tat visit her MP.. as for bringing back hm or going other place wit customer.. so far I dun think so cos most of the time after she off work, we r always texting..
But somehow feel is not rite to ask her abt wat she provide wit her job to other guy..
Anyway tat is her job.. I oso not her husband or wat.. no rite to interfere.. jus enjoy wat I have now..
Sounds like she kena kc from u bro... haha

Update us more about ur priceless exp... good sharing
exp
Old 18-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

I think she not KCed.. treating Bro TS as supper partner and free Uber... ok la .. both benefitting..

As long as Bro TS don't fall into KC trap..

Heard of some SG guy who dated KTV girl (older than him).. smitten by her.. KC him gao gao.. girl brought him back to China to see parents to arrange wedding date and get blessings .. and lo and behold.. she showed him her 3 year old son from previous marriage.. she then say,"faster quick quick, call Daddy."... the young boy obliged and called him 'Daddy'.. the SG guy say,"wah so cute.. i so touched he called me Daddy..' .. he got a warm fuzzy feeling and soon after married.. last heard he trying to raise $$ to help her open a bar in Spore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Old 19-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

1st I not driving so cannot be her uber..
2nd I won't go China n married her cos I married..
3rd.. I already know she is married n divorce.. have a 4yrs old son.. with her husband..
Anyway I oso not sure wat is call KC.. but to me.. ktv girl, mp girl or online girl.. there is no free sex in this world.. u pay wat u get.. be it cheap or ex.. it is the process u enjoy..
I always remember this saying when I visit ktv or mp.. 不在乎天长地久,只在乎晨今用有。
If u willing to pay, the girl willing to give u tat extra feeling.. jus enjoy it..
Old 20-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Bro HH..

I want to make friend with BB also..

Hope to receive your PM.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 21-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Found a new mp shop around my work place recently.. know there is 3 girls working.. milf with avg looking... But dunno how their service is..
Since this wk will not be visiting Bb.. know she having codes red.. maybe will try this new mp..
Will write the report once I try.. hope won't be disappointed..
Old 21-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yellowpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1