The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

The next possible Singapore PM come from this group of ministers .

1) Heng Swee Kiat
2) Chan Chun Sing
3) Ng Chee Meng
4) Desmond Lee

However most likely another seat warmer . Will Lau Goh retire from polictics ?
Old 20-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardawn View Post

1) Heng Swee Kiat
2) Chan Chun Sing
3) Ng Chee Meng
4) Desmond Lee

You miss out on Ong Ye Kung.
Unlikely will be Ng Chee Meng
as he looks likely to be next Transport Minister
when our current Transport Minister Khaw Hara-kiri.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong wonder will there be a female prime minister ? Since now got female president .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
when our current Transport Minister Khaw Hara-kiri.
I wonder will he do it ? Can blame other people but not himself .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 20-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
I wonder will he do it ? Can blame other people but not himself .
Most likely the Ex-Malaysian Khaw will take his millions dollars salary
and run road back to his hometown in Penang after the next GE.
After the MRT Tunnel flooded,
it took the ball-less Penang Khaw 10 days to face the press and say sorry,
so i doubt he got any balls to Hara-Kiri.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

PM Lee made ‘no attempt’ to resolve Oxley Road dispute privately: Lee Hsien Yang

By Cynthia Choo

Published: 7:40 PM, October 20, 2017

Updated: 8:05 PM, October 20, 2017

SINGAPORE – Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has made “no attempt” to resolve the Oxley Road dispute privately with his younger siblings, his brother Mr Lee Hsien Yang said on Friday (Oct 20).

PM Lee said in an interview with CNBC that was posted online on Friday that the Lee siblings’ public spat over their 38 Oxley Road family home was in “abeyance”.

“I am not sure that it is solved,” he told the business news outlet, adding that he had not recently communicated with his siblings, Mr Lee and Dr Lee Wei Ling.

Mr Lee responded in a Facebook post hours later on Friday, writing: “Our brother says he is unsure that the feud is solved. Notwithstanding his public statements, Hsien Loong has made no attempt to reach out to us to resolve matters in private.”

The feud over their family home became public on June 14 when Mr Lee and his sister, Dr Lee, posted a six-page statement to their Facebook accounts, alleging that that the PM was misusing his authority to prevent the demolition of their father and founding Prime Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s Oxley Road house.

PM Lee denied the allegations in a two-day parliamentary debate in July, where he took Members of Parliament through the events that led up to the dispute erupting in public.

In his Facebook post on Friday, Mr Lee Hsien Yang also made reference to the ongoing legal proceedings against his son, Harvard academic Mr Li Shengwu, saying “the Attorney General is busy prosecuting Hsien Loong’s nephew for his private correspondence”.

In August, the High Court gave the Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) the green light to launch contempt of court proceedings against Mr Li, after he had allegedly criticised the Republic’s court system in a private Facebook post.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...lee-hsien-yang

Here we go again on the Oxlegate affair.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Lee Hsien Loong’s younger brother’s hit back suggests that Lee family feud is far from being in ‘abeyance’

October 20, 2017

In his first public comments referencing the Lee family feud since August, Lee Hsien Yang has spoken out on Facebook, clarifying that his older brother – Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong – has not made any effort to reach out to resolve matters in private.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong revealed that the Oxley Road dispute between him and his siblings – Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang – remains unresolved and that they have not communicated recently, in an interview to business news agency CNBC yesterday.

Describing the family feud as being in “abeyance,” the head of government said, “I’m not sure if it’s solved,” before adding that he was still saddened by the dispute over the siblings’ family home, but expressed hope that relations with his siblings will improve in future, when “emotions have subsided.”

He added:

“Perhaps one day, when emotions have subsided, some movement will be possible.”

Lee Hsien Yang took issue with his brother’s words in his first public post about the matter since August. He wrote on Facebook today:

“Our brother says he is unsure that the feud is solved. Notwithstanding his public statements, Hsien Loong has made no attempt to reach out to us to resolve matters in private.

“Meanwhile, the Attorney General is busy prosecuting Hsien Loong’s nephew for his private correspondence. The AGC’s letters make repeated reference to the family feud.”

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/lee-hsi...g-in-abeyance/

Meanwhile if you are wondering what is the meaning of ‘abeyance’, this is how Merriam-Webster describes it:

“a state of temporary inactivity: suspension”

Last month, North Korean dictator Kim Jung-Un gave the internet a language lesson when he called President Trump a ‘dotard’.

In June this year, PM Lee’s wife used another old English word ‘dogsbody’ to describe the kind of work she had been doing since the demise of the family patriarch, Lee Kuan Yew.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-10-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha.....maybe it's also about time to have a racial succession kind of Prime Minister so that all races have equal opportunities too....haha
Old 21-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

1) Heng Swee Kiat
2) Chan Chun Sing
3) Ng Chee Meng
4) Desmond Lee

Political analysts weigh in on potential PMs

FINANCE MINISTER HENG SWEE KEATPHOTO: MCI, MOE, PMO

Hariz Baharudin
Reporter

Oct 21, 2017 06:00 am

FINANCE MINISTER HENG SWEE KEAT

Since entering politics in 2011, Mr Heng has had together a comprehensive portfolio by taking the lead in ministries and national committees.

He was previously education minister.

Noting Mr Heng's former role in the civil service, Singapore Management University Associate Professor Eugene Tan said: "He knows intimately the ins and outs of the Government."

But he and Dr Gillian Koh, deputy director for research at the Institute of Policy Studies, also note Mr Heng's health as a concern following his stroke in May last year.

But Prof Tan said this has not diminished Mr Heng's visibility as a potential prime minister.

"Generally he is well-liked and is seen very much as a safe pair of hands," he added.

MINISTER IN THE PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE CHAN CHUN SING

Mr Chan's "interesting set of portfolios" has given him a good feel of the ground, said Prof Tan, who highlighted his time as National Trades Union Congress secretary-general, and the People's Association deputy chairman. He also used to be minister for social and family development.

Prof Tan said: "I think the tenor of society has changed, there is a sense the fourth-generation prime minister needs to have a good sense of the vulnerable segments of society."

Dr Koh said Mr Chan's exposure to other institutions, such as serving as labour chief and the PAP party whip, gives him exposure that makes his case to become prime minister compelling.

Both experts pointed out Mr Chan's involvement with Singapore-China relations.

EDUCATION MINISTER (HIGHER EDUCATION AND SKILLS) ONG YE KUNG

Dr Koh and Prof Tan agreed that Mr Ong's leadership in the SkillsFuture initiative is a telling sign of his ability.

"SkillsFuture is a big-bang initiative," said Dr Koh, who felt that Mr Ong has gained a lot of exposure from his efforts to promote lifelong learning.

Mr Ong might have entered politics relatively late (he first assumed office in 2015), but Prof Tan sees his current portfolios of Education and Defence as significant because they form about 40 per cent of the Government's budget.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/pol...-potential-pms

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
JazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1) Heng Swee Kiat
2) Chan Chun Sing
3) Ng Chee Meng
4) Desmond Lee

Bro you are good . Looks like somebody is reading your post .
Old 22-10-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Haha.....maybe it's also about time to have a racial succession kind of Prime Minister so that all races have equal opportunities too....haha
Returned you BONUS 10 first bro. Will up once my power recover

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 22-10-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Returned you BONUS 10 first bro. Will up once my power recover
Thanks bro. Cheers.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMaxim View Post
Bro you are good . Looks like somebody is reading your post .
Return 54 thanks
Old 30-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Oxley Road saga shows Singapore has rule of law, responsible leaders: Chan Chun Sing

Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing said that the Oxley Road Saga showed Singapore had leaders who tackled difficult situations head-on without dodging responsibility.

The dispute between Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his siblings over the family house at 38, Oxley Road, also shows Singapore has leaders who tackle difficult issues head-on without dodging responsibility, he added, citing the ministerial committee set up to consider options for the house.

Mr Chan made these points at a lunch dialogue with members of the Foreign Correspondents Association, when he was asked by a journalist from The Nikkei of Japan for his views on the saga, which broke in June this year.

On the rule of law, Mr Chan said the incident showed "no man is above the law".

"Not even our founding prime minister, the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew, put himself above the law," he said, adding this gave confidence that the rule of law applied to everyone - "regardless of your position in life".

He was referring to how Mr Lee's earlier wish of wanting the house demolished was not executed by default, as it was subject to due processes under the relevant laws.

"If Mr Lee had put himself above the law, I think it will send a very different signal to the international community on what you can look to Singapore for," he said.

On those who ask why the Government could not respect Mr Lee's wishes, Mr Chan said: "We have solutions to achieve both respecting his wish and also the longer-term national perspective."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...chan-chun-sing

Really ??? I wonder how difficult is it to respect his last wishes ??? Still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 31-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Really ??? I wonder how difficult is it to respect his last wishes ??? Still want to vote for PAP ?
Saga? Bro you serve NS? All this are smoke, camouflage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1