The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Re: How I cheated on my husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC818 View Post

Good Morning guys! How's my outfit today?
Really awesome sis.流鼻血
Old 27-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
DuneBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics sis, more please
Old 28-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dream it... you'll never get it
i did dream of your body last night ,,, haha
Old 28-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
KimJongAng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nose bleeding pic, more please!
Old 23-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!

Suddenly the door open, standing at the door is Isaac’s father. He apologies for coming in suddenly but he seems no intention to go. I got shock of his sudden action. I try to cover myself with the transparent curtain but it doesn’t seem useful.
“Sorry ah girl, uncle need to use the toilet badly. Others room are locked and I don’t want to interrupt them downstairs.”
“It’s ok uncle. Give me 1 minutes, I’m done”
“I’m sorry girl, uncle really cannot hold it longer.”
After he finished his sentence, he pulls out his cock and aim at the toilet bowl and start peeing. I lost of words and what I can do is to let him continue and hope he leave the bathroom quickly. I looking at his cock and realized that it’s quick thick and long. For a 60 years old man, he is still very strong and I heard he always go jungle trekking. I believe his stamina is great.
After he done peeing, he did not put it back in. In fact he full off his pants and walk towards my direction.
“Sorry again girl. Uncle wants to wash it. You know hygiene issue.” He smiles to me. I realized his cock already hard and the thickness and length seems to be double from the original.
He come near me. My heart pump very fast. He grab the shower head and start washing his cock.
I did not move just watching him washing his cock. After wash he put the shower head back and suddenly he slip and fall on me. I grab hold of him and his body fall on me. He did not move but hugging my waist.
Then he move his hand to cup my breast and put my nipple to his mouth and suck. I moan softly. I did not push him away.
Then he push me to the wall and kiss my neck and play with my nipple. I was arouse badly downstairs just now and amaze how big this uncle's cock.
My pussy juice start to flow and he push me against the wall and then start rubbing his cock at my shaven pussy. I just moan and let him rub. Suddenly he carry my legs up. I'm really amaze how strong he is. Slowly he lower me down until his cock and in one quick thrust his cock is inside me. I was breatbless and moan loudly. He carry me with my back leaning against the wall and start fucking me deeply. I put my hand around his neck to support. He keep fucking me and suck hard on my nipple at the same time.
His cock is really big and stretch my pussy to the max. Each of his thrust also deep and hit me deeply. I lost count how many times I cum. He slowly put me down and turn me around. I put my hand on the bath tub wall and he fuck me from behind.. i cum countless time. I think he fuck me more than 30 minutes before he cum on my ass and collaps on my body breathing heavily. "uncle really have good stamina. Can really last long too". "Girl, uncle long time never do such hectic exercise haha...thanks for tonight". "By the way, they don't know uncle is here. Don't tell them ya." I just smile and wink at him. Then I wash his cum away and dry myself. All these while he never leave the bathroom.
I start to wear my cloths and he come near to me he grab my g string and put in his pocket. " gift for uncle please" "ok uncle" .. I kiss him goodbye and leave. Before leave he ask for my number and we exchange phone number. When I reach downstairs all the guys are drunk and sleep on the floor and coach. I open the door and leave.
Half way driving home, I receive whatsapp from uncle. "Girl, see you tomorrow at the wedding dinner ya. And please come without underwear please. We can have quickie if you want" I just smile without replying him.
Old 23-11-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!

Do I look slimmer this way? 🤣🤣😂😂😂
Old 23-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and do continue with it.
Old 23-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the updates!
Old 23-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suddenly the door open, standing at the door is Isaac’s father. He apologies for coming in suddenly but he seems no intention to go. I got shock of his sudden action. I try to cover myself with the transparent curtain but it doesn’t seem useful.
“Sorry ah girl, uncle need to use the toilet badly. Others room are locked and I don’t want to interrupt them downstairs.”
“It’s ok uncle. Give me 1 minutes, I’m done”
“I’m sorry girl, uncle really cannot hold it longer.”
After he finished his sentence, he pulls out his cock and aim at the toilet bowl and start peeing. I lost of words and what I can do is to let him continue and hope he leave the bathroom quickly. I looking at his cock and realized that it’s quick thick and long. For a 60 years old man, he is still very strong and I heard he always go jungle trekking. I believe his stamina is great.
After he done peeing, he did not put it back in. In fact he full off his pants and walk towards my direction.
“Sorry again girl. Uncle wants to wash it. You know hygiene issue.” He smiles to me. I realized his cock already hard and the thickness and length seems to be double from the original.
He come near me. My heart pump very fast. He grab the shower head and start washing his cock.
I did not move just watching him washing his cock. After wash he put the shower head back and suddenly he slip and fall on me. I grab hold of him and his body fall on me. He did not move but hugging my waist.
Then he move his hand to cup my breast and put my nipple to his mouth and suck. I moan softly. I did not push him away.
Then he push me to the wall and kiss my neck and play with my nipple. I was arouse badly downstairs just now and amaze how big this uncle's cock.
My pussy juice start to flow and he push me against the wall and then start rubbing his cock at my shaven pussy. I just moan and let him rub. Suddenly he carry my legs up. I'm really amaze how strong he is. Slowly he lower me down until his cock and in one quick thrust his cock is inside me. I was breatbless and moan loudly. He carry me with my back leaning against the wall and start fucking me deeply. I put my hand around his neck to support. He keep fucking me and suck hard on my nipple at the same time.
His cock is really big and stretch my pussy to the max. Each of his thrust also deep and hit me deeply. I lost count how many times I cum. He slowly put me down and turn me around. I put my hand on the bath tub wall and he fuck me from behind.. i cum countless time. I think he fuck me more than 30 minutes before he cum on my ass and collaps on my body breathing heavily. "uncle really have good stamina. Can really last long too". "Girl, uncle long time never do such hectic exercise haha...thanks for tonight". "By the way, they don't know uncle is here. Don't tell them ya." I just smile and wink at him. Then I wash his cum away and dry myself. All these while he never leave the bathroom.
I start to wear my cloths and he come near to me he grab my g string and put in his pocket. " gift for uncle please" "ok uncle" .. I kiss him goodbye and leave. Before leave he ask for my number and we exchange phone number. When I reach downstairs all the guys are drunk and sleep on the floor and coach. I open the door and leave.
Half way driving home, I receive whatsapp from uncle. "Girl, see you tomorrow at the wedding dinner ya. And please come without underwear please. We can have quickie if you want" I just smile without replying him.

wait for update until the neck become long already........
and thanks for the update ...
Old 23-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think everyone is waiting for updates too!! That “Uncle” is power that get everything yet the young men below get nothing!!! Hahahha
Old 23-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do I look slimmer this way? ����������
Yes, u do look slim & sexy in tis photo

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liewkc2503 View Post
wait for update until the neck become long already........
and thanks for the update ...
Too fast post you will not cherish 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Old 23-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, u do look slim & sexy in tis photo
Angle only .... i still the same fat
Old 23-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Do I look slimmer this way? 🤣🤣😂😂😂
You look gorgeous!!
Old 23-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
poommeepok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy