The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
2 young lives lost

Another sad time for Singapore to lose 2 young Singaporeans .

SMRT accident: Witnesses living near train station recount heart-stopping moments before tragedy

STOMP
Wednesday, Mar 23, 2016

Residents living near Pasir Ris MRT station described what they saw and heard just moments before two SMRT employees were hit and killed by an oncoming train yesterday (Mar 22).

Several Stomper contributers had sent in photos of the incident, which took place at around 11.10am yesterday. The scene was also reported live.

Singaporeans Nasrulhudin Najumudin, 26, and Muhammad Asyraf Ahmad Buhari, 24, were apparently undergoing on-the-job training when the fatal accident happened.

They were part of a technical team - which also consisted of 13 others - that went down to the track to investigate a reported alarm from a condition monitoring device for signalling equipment.

Two witnesses recounted the tragedy to The New Paper.

Mrs Tandra Haldei, who lives opposite Pasir Ris MRT station at Block 528B, Pasir Ris Street 51, first spotted the group of SMRT workers walking on the tracks at about 11am yesterday.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....eJ4dSxYG.dpuf

My condolences goes out to the families of the victims . My thoughts are with you all . Stay strong .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-03-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

SMRT acknowledges lapse in procedure before train hit 2 employees

Photo: The Straits Times

ASIAONE
Wednesday, Mar 23, 2016

SINGAPORE - There was a lapse in procedure before an MRT train hit and killed two trainee employees, according to a timeline of events provided by operator SMRT today (March 23).

Mr Nasrulhudin Najumudin, 26, and Mr Muhammad Asyraf Ahmad Buhari, 24, were part of a 15-member maintenance crew sent to investigate an alarm that had gone off at a servicing point on the tracks near Pasir Ris MRT station at around 11.10am yesterday (March 22).

They were authorised to do so, in a practice - of sending a team to the tracks to investigate faults when trains services are running - that SMRT said yesterday was normal.

SMRT said in a statement today that an average of two to three such authorisations are given each day.

Before they are allowed to step back onto the tracks, the team is supposed to coordinate with the signal unit to ensure that oncoming trains stop and do not enter the affected sector.

"Our records do not show that this procedure took place," SMRT said.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....9rkrlY1Q.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 25-03-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

use this, the coverage area is wider

pls return me in good shape hor
Old 25-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
AppleCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its very sad, two young men, 22 and 24.
we pray for them.
Old 26-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 young live just gone like that, is so sad.
Old 27-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
WilliamLye is Cool - loads of Potential
Someone have to be held responsible for the death of these 2 young men.
Old 27-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Wait for full investigation result to be out first. Think everyone is waiting for an answer what has gone so wrong that it can happen
Old 28-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamLye View Post
Someone have to be held responsible for the death of these 2 young men.

then who is held responsible for stirring shit at all internet platform trying to brainwash Singaporean ?

also who is held responsible for ang mo yee's sentence
Old 28-03-2016, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Basically thrg will tell tge public, lets move on and keep quiet.Continue to take big pay n keep quiet n nobody step down.sad .......
Old 29-03-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

Freedom of Speech = Stirring Shit = Increase Readership = Increase Advertising Revenue = Media Company Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!

Freedom Of Speech = Stirring Shit = Confuse Readers = Split Our Society & Communities Apart = Destabilize Govt = Ruin our Economy = Devalue our Currency = Ruin our Job, Family, Children's Education = Country Collapse

Singapore govt did the right thing, Must Control The Media and not allowing them to Stir Shit !!!

My fellow Singaporean, there is one News site that starts with an alphabet "Y" (you should know which one i'm referring to) !!!

Never visit their News site, don't advertise thru their website because they are the one who constantly trying to split our society apart, stir trouble for Singaporean and constantly bashed our govt and made all sorts of false allegations via their website !!!

Pls beware, pls help to spread this message around and educate the public to be more vigilant of such irresponsible News sites !!!

Breaking News breaking news :

Social media creating havoc spreading untrue rumours

http://english.astroawani.com/malays...-bombers-81785
http://www.malaysiandigest.com/news/...e-bombers.html

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...o/2641998.html
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

Singapore a tiny island with No Natural Resources is able to stand tall by itself is NO MEAN FEAT, a lot of sacrifices and hard work had been put into behind the scene, Singaporean should treasure it.

Last edited by rocket_boy; 29-03-2016 at 04:04 AM.
Old 29-03-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Basically thrg will tell tge public, lets move on and keep quiet.Continue to take big pay n keep quiet n nobody step down.sad .......
The question is can those people sleep peacefully ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 31-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

MOM, LTA issue interim safety instructions to SMRT in wake of fatal accident

Photo: The Straits Times

ASIAONE
Wednesday, Mar 30, 2016

SINGAPORE - Safety procedures for track access have been strengthened following a fatal accident which took the lives of two SMRT staff on March 22, the transport company said today (Mar 30).

SMRT said in a statement that procedures for authorisation of track access have been strengthened in the areas specified by the Land Transport Authority and the Ministry of Manpower on the same day.

The authorities' interim safety instructions require that SMRT ensure the following:

a) No trains should run in automatic mode for sections of the track where personnel are required on the adjacent track walkway. Trains on such sections of the track should be operated manually, and at low speeds;

b) The section of the track where all works are taking place including maintenance or repair, should be isolated, so as to provide a safe zone before any personnel is allowed to proceed to the area;

c) There should be robust authentication procedures between the personnel deployed on the tracks and the operations control centre to verify the track isolation;

d) Measures for isolation must be continuously in place until staff have left the work area and trackside; and

e) Watchmen should be deployed to alert personnel on the tracks of oncoming trains from both directions of the track.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....zQbkeEjH.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 31-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
zeroice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzeroice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So that means they never take proper precautions in the first place.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice View Post
So that means they never take proper precautions in the first place.

lf you are interested to know more details can wait for tthe Court of Inquiry for the exact happenings.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Parliament: Staff will be held accountable if human lapses caused fatal track accident, says Khaw Boon Wan

SCDF officers recovering the bodies of Mr Nasrulhudin Najumudin and Mr Muhammad Asyraf Ahmad Buhari near Pasir Ris MRT station on March 22.
SCDF officers recovering the bodies of Mr Nasrulhudin Najumudin and Mr Muhammad Asyraf Ahmad Buhari near Pasir Ris MRT station on March 22. PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER
PUBLISHEDAPR 12, 2016, 1:26 PM SGT
FACEBOOK329TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
Adrian Lim

SINGAPORE - Investigations into a recent MRT track accident which killed two SMRT maintenance crew will establish whether there was a lack of safety procedures or if staff did not follow them, said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan on Tuesday (April 12).

Should the investigations reveal human errors, those responsible will be held to account, Mr Khaw said in Parliament during the debate on his ministry's budget.

Speaking on the fatal accident which occurred some three weeks ago, Mr Khaw said he has also directed the Land Transport Authority (LTA) to work with operator SMRT to thoroughly review its safety-related procedures.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-lapses-caused

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1