The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Massage girls will often ask me if I've been there before. Then she'll ask me who massaged me. She might ask me what I normally do after the massage. I answer the normal things. She: "Like what?" Then I say what I like. She: "How much do u normally pay?" I tell the normal price. She might beg to differ. Then gotta negotiate with her. I once was taken in by a not pretty massage girl who said her special skills were better than normal which she learn in Taiwan. She wanted $10 more. I paid her her price but she was just normal. So judge what she's worth n b strong enuf to stick to our price. Willing buyer, willing seller. Massage girls sell their boobs n pussies.

When a massage girl asks me how I know her name, I tell her my fren, a local man, gave it to me. I add dat he said she was good n suggested I find her. Her next question will often b who's your fren. I give a common man's name. She often repeats the name n say she doesn't know any man of dat name. I answer back fast dat the name he gave her might b different from the name I know him by. Then she'll ask me for a description of my 'fren'. I just give an average local Chi. man's description. Any way we know dat these massage girls want to earn more money, right?

Yes, I find dat if I bargain too low a price, the massage girl might give a bad rushed job. Then again she might give a bad rushed job even though I didn't bargain. Then I don't RTM with her.

Nowadays I find many massage girls ask for $150 for maximum services. Even the newbie girls n matured women. They r briefed by their experienced girl colleagues beforehand to say this is the norm in this massage parlour. I often negotiate to $120 or $130. $130 is a bit expensive still. Yes, I've once been had by the massage girl who told me she doesn't have change. So better bring the exact amount of money. Be in control enuf to disagree with her prices, just have her massage n walk out. Yup, some really bad ones stop all proceedings n leave us after the massage if no agreement on the price comes about.

I find dat if after the massage, the massage girl sits, crosses her legs, folds her arms n tell me in a take-it-or-leave-it tone, her chin tilted upwards her too expensive price for 'special' it often means she'll give a bad rushed special later. When I get dat, I answer I'm short of $50. I tell her to wait while I go to the outside ATM to draw the money. I put on my clothes n leave never to find her again. HOpe this helps.
Old 19-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
But go random HC and MPs dangerous leh. If your control good ok lah, big head can control small head, then wont lose unnecessary money. If your small head always cannot control, the lady good or no good you also want to release. Sometimes do abit homework, ask for some contact on the threads of popular ladies safer than visiting random MPs imo.
true... must have good control lah... that's why if opening price to steep already better just runaway lol... but sometimes u really need to go random bro... can find some hidden gems... high risk high return lah i guess
Old 19-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can intro a good HC with reasonable price?
the one i used to go opt 150 for FJ, really beh tahan...
Old 20-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Anyway, there are service at the local massage forum.
1 hr massage + 2hj for $110 or $100

Why do people go for health centre which is 1hr ($50) + 1 hj ($50) also $100?

I mean its 1 handjob vs 2 handjobs, for the same price!

And those ML might not even Pop the GQ?

Whats the catch? Izzit the probability factor?

Very good point. I have actually reduced the frequency of me going to MPs now. Instead, I go to freelancers featured on a website I frequently visit. Good deals and value for money. I could actually get a decent massage with 2HJs for $100. Or a massage with BBBJ CIM for $80. FJ options are available too, usually around $100 comes with shower and a decent massage.

My point is, why pay for the inflated service costs, and an initial cover charge for a usually non-existant massage. And most of the time rush job and your time cut short.

DO NOT ask me for the website. I am not advertising for it. I am just sharing my experience. If you do your homework and hardworking enough, you will be able to find the website somewhere within this wonderful SBF.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 20-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

My answer to a ML who asked how I got to know her was a internet chat friend mentioned about her reasonable price for services.
What was yr friend's name and how did he looked like ? My answer : I only knew his chat id and never saw him before .
So what did u all talk about in the chatroom ? Everything including movies , FLs ,etc. For FLs or MLs we recomend those with good atitude , services and reasonable prices to each other.
Than I usually asked back that did it matter if not recommended by anyone ? Will I not get good services and reasonable prices if not recommended by anyone ?
I usually get good services 9 out of 10 times after all these QnA.
Old 20-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanset97 View Post
My trick is very simple to counter this question...

Answer...
I called this spa and tell the receptionist, Please give me your ML whom pretty, sexy with good attitude... than suddenly you show up... Really you like angel come from heaven, today should be my lucky day can meet an Angel...

If the ML asked... how do u know this spa number??
Just walk by... suddenly saw this spa... and I wrote down the number lehh...
Saw from advertisement...
Last time i walked around this place and saw you around here... than i follow where do u work...

The point is...
Just make her flattering... than she will not ask again....
To be creative bro's... wkwkwkwkwkwkwkw....
San,
Totally agree.
People are people. You make her feel good, she is happier to make you feel good.

If bargains until face black, the job also will be done hastily.

My best was with a regular. She asked me GQ, I told her today no need, no cash on hand. Then she replied, this time no need tip la. I say leave it to her lo. Happy pew pew pew....

Those ML matured in thinking will think far and retain good relationship. They also scared you dont RTM.
Old 20-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Other questions massage ladies ask me r where do u normally go for massages. What do u work as? If I've been there before, they might ask me how were (her colleague's name) services? Good/bad? They r trying to suss me out.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyway, there are service at the local massage forum.
1 hr massage + 2hj for $110 or $100

Why do people go for health centre which is 1hr ($50) + 1 hj ($50) also $100?

I mean its 1 handjob vs 2 handjobs, for the same price!

And those ML might not even Pop the GQ?

Whats the catch? Izzit the probability factor?
Sometime it's the excitement

Go for those confirm ones u know what you going to get. So sometime you want to try something different.

Up to individual I guess.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently I also encounter questions which is "do you want soft or hard massage?"
I would say can go from hard then slowly softer and softer and it will become teasing
I also heard before from a ML that is my regular, got some senior around 50 years old de will ask her to help blood circulation. Which is just pure teasing for the whole session, making the solider at attention for the whole time, but no hj, no ejaculate, maybe tips $20.
Ya me have a friend as what your ml mentioned just pure teasing. He is mid 50 he told me he have had enjoy having sex with gal of more than 30 countrys. He is a sailor go round enjoy now he just wants teasing only.
Old 20-02-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Actually I always encounter the same tricky question from MLs.

I sometimes get contacts from bros and would make a booking before going down. As it is always the first time I meet these MLs, 90% of the time I always being asked this question:

"Who recommend me to you?"

If my reply is "a friend", it is always followed by a 2nd question:

"Which friend? What is his name?"

It is always quite hard to answer, even if I anyhow give a name, they will probe:

"How does your friend look like?"

I know the girls are quite anxious when we say someone online recommended them, in fear that their location and work have been exposed.

How do bros deal with this? I am sure many of us have this experience before.
just say the old man with the spec....
or any common description...
if she say she no customer u just say u will tell ur fren she forget him...
works like a charm everytime
Old 20-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Sometime it's the excitement

Go for those confirm ones u know what you going to get. So sometime you want to try something different.

Up to individual I guess.
agree 100% bro... hehehe

anyways... for me no matter how good the joint is... after going there a few times, definitely want to try other places... even if you know it's good service the excitement is not there already...

i feel sorry for my future wife lol
Old 24-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Other questions massage ladies ask me r where do u normally go for massages. What do u work as? If I've been there before, they might ask me how were (her colleague's name) services? Good/bad? They r trying to suss me out.
I really get pissed off when the ML asked me where do I work . They are probably thinking how much they can chop me . These sort of question I will tend not to visit again.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 24-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
xianxee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will always say I 打工。。
Old 25-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Very good point. I have actually reduced the frequency of me going to MPs now. Instead, I go to freelancers featured on a website I frequently visit. Good deals and value for money. I could actually get a decent massage with 2HJs for $100. Or a massage with BBBJ CIM for $80. FJ options are available too, usually around $100 comes with shower and a decent massage.

My point is, why pay for the inflated service costs, and an initial cover charge for a usually non-existant massage. And most of the time rush job and your time cut short.

DO NOT ask me for the website. I am not advertising for it. I am just sharing my experience. If you do your homework and hardworking enough, you will be able to find the website somewhere within this wonderful SBF.

Valid points, I think no need recommend. The other sections hundreds of field report which makes you drools
Old 25-02-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
I really get pissed off when the ML asked me where do I work . They are probably thinking how much they can chop me . These sort of question I will tend not to visit again.
Normally I just take it as a place to train my imagination.
Someday I would be a SIA pilot, sometime I am insurance agent, sometime I am jobless at the moment.
But never once am I a police, cause it will become a clean massage
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1