The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How far can I go..

keep the nice story coming bro!
Old 23-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Wat shld I do now..
Have lunch wit Bb ytd.. but jus purely lunch without any action.. but wat surprise me is the lunch we have.. she told me will buy lunch then ask me over once is ready..
Reach her MP.. got a shock.. she have prepare two dishes plus soup n 2 large bottle of tiger for our lunch.. eat, drink n chat like Friend n stay at her place till 5pm be4 go back work.. during tat time she even reject appointment..
After Tuesday n Wednesday.. I now really dunno shld I still make appointment for her massage.. as I Still like her massage alot.. but if I go for her massage n if i pay her.. will she feel offended tat I treat her as jus an transaction..
Abit confused now..
Old 23-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Wat shld I do now..
Have lunch wit Bb ytd.. but jus purely lunch without any action.. but wat surprise me is the lunch we have.. she told me will buy lunch then ask me over once is ready..
Reach her MP.. got a shock.. she have prepare two dishes plus soup n 2 large bottle of tiger for our lunch.. eat, drink n chat like Friend n stay at her place till 5pm be4 go back work.. during tat time she even reject appointment..
After Tuesday n Wednesday.. I now really dunno shld I still make appointment for her massage.. as I Still like her massage alot.. but if I go for her massage n if i pay her.. will she feel offended tat I treat her as jus an transaction..
Abit confused now..
Enjoy while it last now, maybe ask for her opinion?
Old 23-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wat shld I do now..
Abit confused now..
Buy her some small gifts Lor... this is what I usually do last time...

Add u 15 points cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Make an appointment for Bb massage later..
After some days of thinking n cooling down.. decided I will still pay her for whatever massage service she provides.. cos is still her jobs even if u accept anot or unhappy..
Hope to have a wonderful session..
Old 29-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more updates of your encounters.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

This will be my last post for this encounter..
Visit Bb at 630pm.. it was a raining day which make the whole place more cooling n comfortable.. greeted by her in a very sweet n nice body hugging dress.. remember I told her be4 I like her in this dress alot cos is really show off her nice racks n curve of her body..
The moment she lock the door, we were hugging n having light kissing.. a very good 45mins massage from her.. turn over straight away climb on top of me, pressing her body against mine n frenching like no tmr.. while my hand slowly unzip her dress.. standing up her dress slowly slide down on her body showing my her beautiful naked body.. yes she wasnt wear any bra or panty at all..
Bb: 我专门为你换这件衣服,里面没穿,你喜欢吗?
Me: 很喜欢。
Looking at my hard on wit those seductive look, she began stroking it n give it a good lick suck n even deep throat.. with my hand busy rubbing her clitoris.. soon we were in 69 position.. miss her clean shaved n sweet nice pussy.. have been so long since I last paint her.. suddenly her phone rang, we ignored it.. but after 1st ring went off, it ring again..
Me: 你先听吧。
Process to ans the call n is customer wanted to book appointment, she rejected it but the customer keep talking n asking.. while she was talking on the phone. I pulled her near me, hug her waist n start teasing her by licking n sucking her boobs..
Seeing her enjoying it but control hard not to moan while talking, make me even more aroused.. squeezing her another boobs n flip my tongue faster on the nipples.. she finally could not control n let out a soft moan..
I think the other side shld have heard her moan, cos within second the customer give out n hang up..
Bb: 你好坏。
Pushing me back onto the bed, our tongue fight begin while she slowly grind her pussy on my super hard dick.. with her super wet n me super hard.. in no time she was already riding me.. changing from she riding to sitting position to finally missionary.. the whole place was filled with our piak piak sound n her sexy moaning.. with the urge building up..
Me: 我要射了。
Bb: Arrghhh argggg 射吧。
Feeling my pre cum flowing out abit.. I quickly pull out n shoot all over her boobs n tummy..
Bent down to kiss her lip while she hug me real tight.. for 5 to 10mins we jus hug each other without a single word..
Bb: 我拿水帮你抹身。
Me: 好啊。
Taking some water n hand towel she help me clean my body n little bro.. with her every touch my little bros again start to awake..
Bb: 你好坏蛋。
Giving my dick a kiss, she process to clean herself.. while her back was facing me.. I went to hug her from behind.. cupping my hand over her breast, nipping n kissing her neck.. she turn her head n our tongue met.. rubbing my dick against her butt.. while both hand busy massaging her boobs..
Bb: 才抹干净,你又把我弄湿了 argggg.. hmmm..
Heard her sexy moan aroused my dick even more.. spread her legs n with her hand supporting on the bed.. without any difficulty.. I slowly thrust into her wet love hole.. 1st time fucking her doggy position.. with her ass abit more meaty n wetness.. the piak piak sound was damn loud n the feeling was damn good.. with every deep thrust can see her legs shiver..
Bb: argggg hmmmm argggg.. 好深入 argggg 我受不了了。
Giving her a few more deep thrust.. her whole body tense up n with her hand benting down.. she got her orgasm.. a few more thrust I pulled out n shoot all on her butt.. getting some tissue n clean up for her while she lay face down on the bed..
Bb: 我的脚都软了。
Have another round of clean up be4 wearing back our clothing.. sit, hug, kiss m chat for abt an hour.. be4 I left.. I took out $100 n pass to her.. looking at the money, she didn't take..
Bb: 你和我现在是什么关系。
Me: 你是我的宝贝咯。
Bb: 那你。
Be4 she can finish her sentence, i hugged her n interrupted her..
Me: 听我说, 如果我约你按摩,我就要付钱。但是我们做爱就不一样,因为你是我宝贝. 好吗
Giving her a kiss on the lips at the same time..
Bb: 好的。
Another tongue fight be4 leaving her place with her as she was oso closing shop.. send her home n went off..
Since my 1st visit till now.. abt 2 months plus.. this is the best MP girl I even met.. will not update anymore me n Bb cos most bros will know whenever I go massage will end up making love.. even meeting lunch might end up in end.. So no point keep repeating the event..
Hope all bros enjoy reading my this post.. whatever happen is a true event n pls do not ask me for contact.. cos Bb told me be4 wat she did with me, she nvr do with other customer even they willing to pay more..
Thank for all the support of bros reading..
Old 29-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

hhlover up you 13 points for a good story - lipe

Quote:
This will be my last post for this encounter..
Visit Bb at 630pm.. it was a raining day which make the whole place more cooling n comfortable.. greeted by her in a very sweet n nice body hugging dress.. remember I told her be4 I like her in this dress alot cos is really show off her nice racks n curve of her body..
The moment she lock the door, we were hugging n having light kissing.. a very good 45mins massage from her.. turn over straight away climb on top of me, pressing her body against mine n frenching like no tmr.. while my hand slowly unzip her dress.. standing up her dress slowly slide down on her body showing my her beautiful naked body.. yes she wasnt wear any bra or panty at all..
Bb: 我专门为你换这件衣服,里面没穿,你喜欢吗?
Me: 很喜欢。
Looking at my hard on wit those seductive look, she began stroking it n give it a good lick suck n even deep throat.. with my hand busy rubbing her clitoris.. soon we were in 69 position.. miss her clean shaved n sweet nice pussy.. have been so long since I last paint her.. suddenly her phone rang, we ignored it.. but after 1st ring went off, it ring again..
Me: 你先听吧。
Process to ans the call n is customer wanted to book appointment, she rejected it but the customer keep talking n asking.. while she was talking on the phone. I pulled her near me, hug her waist n start teasing her by licking n sucking her boobs..
Seeing her enjoying it but control hard not to moan while talking, make me even more aroused.. squeezing her another boobs n flip my tongue faster on the nipples.. she finally could not control n let out a soft moan..
I think the other side shld have heard her moan, cos within second the customer give out n hang up..
Bb: 你好坏。
Pushing me back onto the bed, our tongue fight begin while she slowly grind her pussy on my super hard dick.. with her super wet n me super hard.. in no time she was already riding me.. changing from she riding to sitting position to finally missionary.. the whole place was filled with our piak piak sound n her sexy moaning.. with the urge building up..
Me: 我要射了。
Bb: Arrghhh argggg 射吧。
Feeling my pre cum flowing out abit.. I quickly pull out n shoot all over her boobs n tummy..
Bent down to kiss her lip while she hug me real tight.. for 5 to 10mins we jus hug each other without a single word..
Bb: 我拿水帮你抹身。
Me: 好啊。
Taking some water n hand towel she help me clean my body n little bro.. with her every touch my little bros again start to awake..
Bb: 你好坏蛋。
Giving my dick a kiss, she process to clean herself.. while her back was facing me.. I went to hug her from behind.. cupping my hand over her breast, nipping n kissing her neck.. she turn her head n our tongue met.. rubbing my dick against her butt.. while both hand busy massaging her boobs..
Bb: 才抹干净,你又把我弄湿了 argggg.. hmmm..
Heard her sexy moan aroused my dick even more.. spread her legs n with her hand supporting on the bed.. without any difficulty.. I slowly thrust into her wet love hole.. 1st time fucking her doggy position.. with her ass abit more meaty n wetness.. the piak piak sound was damn loud n the feeling was damn good.. with every deep thrust can see her legs shiver..
Bb: argggg hmmmm argggg.. 好深入 argggg 我受不了了。
Giving her a few more deep thrust.. her whole body tense up n with her hand benting down.. she got her orgasm.. a few more thrust I pulled out n shoot all on her butt.. getting some tissue n clean up for her while she lay face down on the bed..
Bb: 我的脚都软了。
Have another round of clean up be4 wearing back our clothing.. sit, hug, kiss m chat for abt an hour.. be4 I left.. I took out $100 n pass to her.. looking at the money, she didn't take..
Bb: 你和我现在是什么关系。
Me: 你是我的宝贝咯。
Bb: 那你。
Be4 she can finish her sentence, i hugged her n interrupted her..
Me: 听我说, 如果我约你按摩,我就要付钱。但是我们做爱就不一样,因为你是我宝贝. 好吗
Giving her a kiss on the lips at the same time..
Bb: 好的。
Another tongue fight be4 leaving her place with her as she was oso closing shop.. send her home n went off..
Since my 1st visit till now.. abt 2 months plus.. this is the best MP girl I even met.. will not update anymore me n Bb cos most bros will know whenever I go massage will end up making love.. even meeting lunch might end up in end.. So no point keep repeating the event..
Hope all bros enjoy reading my this post.. whatever happen is a true event n pls do not ask me for contact.. cos Bb told me be4 wat she did with me, she nvr do with other customer even they willing to pay more..
Thank for all the support of bros reading..
Old 29-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really curious whether this ML does it to another customer.

Every customer maybe she might say the same thing?

Some more raw, please be careful mate.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Actually wat kind of service she give to other customer I dun really interested to know..
No matter wat.. this is her living her job.. as weather she have sex wit other customer I can only say by feeling I trust wat she told me..
Anyway I jus enjoy wat I have now.. maybe soon or after I will get tired n find other ML..
Old 30-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually wat kind of service she give to other customer I dun really interested to know..
No matter wat.. this is her living her job.. as weather she have sex wit other customer I can only say by feeling I trust wat she told me..
Anyway I jus enjoy wat I have now.. maybe soon or after I will get tired n find other ML..
Thanks for sharing ur experience. We bro can only be envious of u. Enjoy while still last but play safe.

Obviously, both of u have developed a deeper emotional connection.

Wonder what would u do when u grow tired and decided to drop her?
Old 30-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Really curious whether this ML does it to another customer.

Every customer maybe she might say the same thing?

Some more raw, please be careful mate.
Whatever they say just take it with a pinch of salt

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 01-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

Super encounter bro! Those Bros who have ML that really like them usually have experiences like this. I like your “comeback” that you onz her again after just shooting your load.

I never thought it was possible to cum in succession at my age until i kana from my ML. After I gave her oral her and made her cum i penetrated her and shot my load in her. She took tissue and kiap between her legs and I was still turn on and told her like not enough. She say still can come meh and place a bet with me if I can cum again she will buy me lunch.

I ask for oral and she did. With her HJ motion and sucking. I shot again in her mouth in like under 3 to 4 mind. She took it in and giggled and said really come ah.... that was why we are glued to them.Every trip there is like a high end porn in production without lights and camera.

That’s my experience... hope to read more from other Bros experiences
Old 01-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Thx 4 sharing yr experience.
Every man wish to have this kind of opportunity.
Its a fetish to fuck the masseuse, a real masseuse that give proper massage.
U got it...n its almost a free fuck...n raw!

Envy u bro.
But for the health sake, make sure u do a check up.

All d best bro.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Is really very differ when having sex with Bb n with my wife..
Although I still love my wife n kids.. having sex with wife nowadays is really like jus going through the motion.. cos wife will always say tired.. not like last time the feeling of passion, heat excitement..
But instead I got all this from Bb..
I shld say I really lucky to have find a gem like her..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1