The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Good luck to you bro! I've also woken up.
At the end of the say, there are someone more worthy of your time and effort. And it's even more contented to know that someone who truly treats u well. =)
Brother you are more difficulty because you have 肉体关系 and I don't...

So if yours is true... Then gxgx.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Saying it is easy....how many bros can forget the sweet GFE offerred by MLs, and the wet, hot and steamy sex you will always have with MLs rendezvouing at hotels or some public places.... ha ha....
Bro t4buzhsy, had upped you with my humble points!

Thank you for Amber's contact... Will MR shortly... Cheers and enjoy!
Old 23-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Don't understand why find a prostitue for love and gf. Stop ranting like those who post frequently about things insignificant, live a life. Be a man to be admire for and help bros and friends who are weak.
Very well say bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 23-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im new and created an account just to comment.

my good bro kena kc deep deep. alot of us as his bros have tried to save him but hes just dived deeper head-in.

i know he reads sbf as thats why this is for him.

he kena kc by a girl from a hangflowerjoint. goes down multiple times a week (think 7 days a week) and hangs 1k to 2k each night. buys her out frequently and also treats her dinner, cab, holidays, and buys exp gifts for her. gifts can be a few k as well.

what does he get in return? she has asked to break up multiple times, only for him to throw more cash at her to make her stay. he has got suicidal over proposed breakups before. his excessive drinking and lifestyle has led to serious health issues.

and yet he doesnt stop. hes still 沉迷 like crazy. his family and his bros (me included) have given up on him. to me he'll forever be a lost bro unless he turns back.

so guys, perform all the litmus tests before its too late. if u ever feel like u are sinking in, remember these few points:

1) fallacy of sunk cost. it doesnt matter how much u have spent on the girl. if ROI is negative pls get the fuck out before u spend EVEN MORE

2) remember your parents. they didnt give birth to a fucking carrothead. they gave birth to a good son, expecting him to be sensible. it doesnt matter if u dont make much money or are not that filial. what truly gives them peace and pride is that u are living your life well and not fucking it up over a public toilet.

3) for those who are married, think about all the good things your wife has done for u

4) for those who are single, think about the potential soulmate u may meet and all the explaining u have to potentially do

there are many other points in my mind but cant get them out all at once.

thanks for listening guys...sorry for long post
Old 23-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing lukergriff.
Your friend's extreme case is like a gambler and drug abuser addiction.
Find him a psychiatrist or counselllor with addiction major, let him detox.

He should get a ticket and fly to Thailand and go see for himself how many prettier, sexier, better and tighter pussies out there.

Seriously, hope he will get some help.
Old 23-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Thanks for sharing lukergriff.
Your friend's extreme case is like a gambler and drug abuser addiction.
Find him a psychiatrist or counselllor with addiction major, let him detox.

He should get a ticket and fly to Thailand and go see for himself how many prettier, sexier, better and tighter pussies out there.

Seriously, hope he will get some help.
On the other hand.... Seriously sometime is that... 当局者迷。

感情的事。外人难明白的。

解铃还须系铃人。。。。。。
Old 23-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post

my good bro kena kc deep deep. alot of us as his bros have tried to save him but hes just dived deeper head-in.

he kena kc by a girl from a hangflowerjoint. goes down multiple times a week (think 7 days a week) and hangs 1k to 2k each night. buys her out frequently and also treats her dinner, cab, holidays, and buys exp gifts for her. gifts can be a few k as well.

what does he get in return? she has asked to break up multiple times, only for him to throw more cash at her to make her stay. he has got suicidal over proposed breakups before. his excessive drinking and lifestyle has led to serious health issues.

and yet he doesnt stop. hes still 沉迷 like crazy. his family and his bros (me included) have given up on him. to me he'll forever be a lost bro unless he turns back.

so guys, perform all the litmus tests before its too late. if u ever feel like u are sinking in, remember these few points:

1) fallacy of sunk cost. it doesnt matter how much u have spent on the girl. if ROI is negative pls get the fuck out before u spend EVEN MORE

2) remember your parents. they didnt give birth to a fucking carrothead. they gave birth to a good son, expecting him to be sensible. it doesnt matter if u dont make much money or are not that filial. what truly gives them peace and pride is that u are living your life well and not fucking it up over a public toilet.

3) for those who are married, think about all the good things your wife has done for u

4) for those who are single, think about the potential soulmate u may meet and all the explaining u have to potentially do

Bro, your friend kena KCed very deep deep man. The girl why don't block him and cut all contacts with him if she really wants to break up? Money can't buy love.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Bro, your friend kena KCed very deep deep man. The girl why don't block him and cut all contacts with him if she really wants to break up? Money can't buy love.
exactly what we have been trying to tell him.

he will always say "no she really loves me also and she cant bear to see me go" blah blah all the bs.

hear liao blood boil sibei dulan. if i see the girl i dunno what ill do.

really is 当局者迷 as trichard bro mentioned earlier.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
exactly what we have been trying to tell him.

he will always say "no she really loves me also and she cant bear to see me go" blah blah all the bs.

hear liao blood boil sibei dulan. if i see the girl i dunno what ill do.

really is 当局者迷 as trichard bro mentioned earlier.
I must say ur bro very rich, every night few K like that.
Old 23-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

After throwing so much $$$ for unrequited love, hope your bro don't ki siao n do silly things to the girl.
For the HFJ Bro reading this, yes understand it's very very difficult n takes time for u to let go but believes me n many bros here n most impt believes in yourself, $$$ cannot buy love.
命里有时终须有
命里无时莫强求
Take care
Old 23-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchai View Post
After throwing so much $$$ for unrequited love, hope your bro don't ki siao n do silly things to the girl.
For the HFJ Bro reading this, yes understand it's very very difficult n takes time for u to let go but believes me n many bros here n most impt believes in yourself, $$$ cannot buy love.
命里有时终须有
命里无时莫强求
Take care
The problem is .... most of us here including me are ...

不在乎天长地久。
只在乎曾经拥有。

两情若是久长时。又何必朝朝暮暮。
Old 23-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

Have to admit that the sex with ML was the best. Was KC-ed and still being KC-ed with this ML I know for 2 years. On off on off and until recently we became like love birds again. $$ is ALWAYS in the picture. She knows what I can give and will still ask for more. If I can I give.

In return I can get satisfied. So far I have been going in raw since the trust factor is there. I know what some Bros may be thinking but only I know best right?

The best part about having relationship with this ML is that I can make requests when we make love without feeling embarrassed and some of these requests we will never dare to ask our Gf or wives.

Making requests can mean just doing it without asking.... e.g when I doggy her I can also finger her ass at the same time that kind of thing. Slapping my dick on her cheeks and tongue etc.

They can really please you max. How to escape?
Old 23-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
The problem is .... most of us here including me are ...

不在乎天长地久。
只在乎曾经拥有。

两情若是久长时。又何必朝朝暮暮。
Bro, u no good lah, these verse rekindle my heart leh. Later after work, I must go ktv singing to pour my heart out, actually this how I pick something new n I learn to let go, just like u now I also 轻松了
歌是人的心声。。。嘛
Cheers!
Old 23-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchai View Post
Bro, u no good lah, these verse rekindle my heart leh. Later after work, I must go ktv singing to pour my heart out, actually this how I pick something new n I learn to let go, just like u now I also 轻松了
歌是人的心声。。。嘛
Cheers!
大家都是玩家。
两种玩法 ...玩情 Or 玩身。

Brother Pointofentry is 玩身。
我 ...... 玩情。
很多brother。。。两者都玩的。。。 最后完蛋。
彻记 。。。玩后回家。。。。

Last edited by trichard; 23-11-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 23-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
大家都是玩家。
两种玩法 ...玩情 Or 玩身。

Brother Pointofentry is 玩身。