The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

E-commerce could be an area for Singapore to diversify tax base: Indranee

22 Nov 2017 02:00PM (Updated: 22 Nov 2017 02:53PM)

SINGAPORE: The Singapore Government is looking at widening levies on e-commerce to broaden its tax base, Senior Minister of State (Finance and Law) Indranee Rajah was quoted saying in a Bloomberg report published on Wednesday (Nov 22).

In the interview, Ms Indranee mentioned e-commerce as one area that would allow Singapore to further diversify its tax base.

“You can imagine, 20 years from now, the way people purchase is very different and by that time online platforms will be mainstays, so if that’s not part of the tax regime, there’s going to be a lot of holes there,” she said. This change should have been achieved “probably yesterday”, she added.

Currently, online shoppers in Singapore are generally not taxed for their purchases, so long as the order does not exceed S$400, she said.

The process by which Singapore might efficiently tax smaller orders could be complicated, with other countries such as Thailand openly considering such a levy and facing objections, Bloomberg wrote.

“Because it’s a new area, and you want to have a look at countries that have implemented it and you want to learn from them, it’s not something we’re going to rush into but it’s also not something you can put off for too long,” Ms Indranee said. “Do your shopping” now, she joked.

Ms Indranee's comments came after Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong signalled on Sunday that Singapore needs to prepare for tax increases, as the Government's spending has been increasing and will rise further.

She said the Singapore Government will ensure that its tax system is based on “solid” economic performance and on the principle that higher income earners pay more.

“It must be all based on solid economic activity,” Ms Indranee said in the report. Her assessment was that Singapore’s economy is “absolutely” in such a state now.

Amid chatter that the Government could raise the Goods and Services Tax (GST), Ms Indranee declined to comment on specific changes.

She said Singapore’s tax regime is backed by the principles of diverse revenue sources, a progressive system based on income and economic growth. The GST system has been designed accordingly, she added.

The broad nature of the GST and the “offset packages” that have been in place to help lower-income residents demonstrate how the system meets those principles, Ms Indranee pointed out.

Reiterating the Prime Minister's point that Singapore needs to plan ahead, Ms Indranee noted that social spending will grow as the population ages.

"We have been spending quite a bit on our social spending in the last few years, introducing a great number of social support measures. We have been using the money wisely and prudently," she said in the interview.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...x-base-9428296

Again claims of higher expenditures by government was not supported . Can we trust the PAP ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

“Profligate spending and irresponsible, unsustainable plans require you to raise taxes” – PM Lee in GE2015

November 22, 2017

“What will make you need to raise GST? Profligate spending and irresponsible, unsustainable plans. That is what will hurt and require you to raise taxes and GST.”

This is what Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said at the PAP Headquarters on 5 September 2015, in the middle of the 2015 general elections campaigning period.

Referring to the Workers’ Party’s suggestion then that the government would raise taxes after the election had been won, PM Lee asserted that the government “did not play such games with voters.”

According to the New Paper, he further added:

“I think it’s a strange psychology to think that this is a government which is only dying to do bad things to people… Do we look like that? Here we are, trying to do the best and needing support. And I would turn the argument and say, be careful if they give more votes to the WP.

“WP will become even more arrogant and oppressive over the rest of the parties as they are already so.”

The head of government also added that the PAP would be “mad” to raise taxes just because it received a strong mandate:

“Raising, adjusting taxes is a very big decision. You consider it carefully, you discuss it thoroughly, and you do it only when you absolutely have to.

“What will make you need to raise GST? Profligate spending and irresponsible, unsustainable plans. That is what will hurt and require you to raise taxes and GST.”

Besides attacking the WP, the PM also cast aspersions upon the financial promises of other opposition parties, noting that their manifestos had plans to distribute funds to various groups but did not elaborate much about where these funds would come from:

“So I think when you see a manifesto like that, that’s when you must ask, where’s the money coming from?”

Just over two years after the PAP won the last general elections, PM Lee confirmed at the PAP Convention last Sunday that higher taxes are inevitable and stressed that it is a matter of when and not if taxes will be hiked.

When claims that the government would raise taxes erupted in 2015, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) was another government party – besides the head of the PAP – that was quick to refute the claims, saying that they had no basis.

Posting a statement on the matter online then, MOF reiterated Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam’s earlier assertion that increased spending planned for the rest of the decade is sufficiently provided for by measures that the Government had already taken.

Today, the MOF released a new statement and said that PM Lee’s confirmation of a tax hike is “in line” with the DPM’s comments from 2015.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/proflig...lee-in-ge2015/

Now they starting to show their true colour. All thanks to the 70% who voted for them . To the 70% you are also going to pay higher taxes which means you will have less disposable income to use for your daily needs. Well done 70% .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Minister Indranee Rajah: Singapore is rich enough to be tax more

November 22, 2017

Senior Minister of State Indranee Rajah told Bloomberg yesterday (Nov 22) that a tax increase is now justified because Singapore is now rich enough:

“It must be all based on solid economic activity. Singapore’s economy is absolutely in such a state now.”

Minister Indranee also claimed that GST helps the poor, without giving any figures:

“The broad nature of the GST and the offset packages that have been in place to help lower-income residents demonstrate how the system meets those principles.”

Without any statistics, the PAP Minister also claimed that Singaporeans are spending more and that the dictatorship has been using money “wisely and prudently”:

“We have been spending quite a bit on our social spending in the last few years, introducing a great number of social support measures. We have been using the money wisely and prudently. But we are also looking ahead, we are seeing needs for infrastructure spending, spending on ageing population. So we are going to have to need to think of ways in the future of how to fund that.”

The Minister also then proposed that Singapore should start taxing online purchases and tells Singaporeans to “do your shopping now” before the new tax is levied.

“You can imagine, 20 years from now, the way people purchase is very different and by that time online platforms will be mainstays, so if that’s not part of the tax regime, there’s going to be a lot of holes there. This change should have been achieved probably yesterday. Currently, online shoppers in Singapore are generally not taxed for their purchases, so long as the order does not exceed S$400. Because it’s a new area, and you want to have a look at countries that have implemented it and you want to learn from them, it’s not something we’re going to rush into but it’s also not something you can put off for too long. So do your shopping.”

There is no mention of salaries reduction for the S$53-million-a-year Ministerial Cabinet.

continue reading here : https://statestimesreview.com/2017/1...o-be-tax-more/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

How can the S’pore govt raise taxes? Let us count the ways.

There are many ways the government can take your money.

By Belmont Lay | 5 hours

Raising taxes is a politically challenging thing to do in Singapore.

But that does not mean it cannot be done.

The onus will be on the government to be even more transparent on how the revenue collected is spent.

Raising taxes has been in the news as Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong hinted at the Nov. 19, 2017 People’s Action Party (PAP) convention that taxes will inevitably be raised to fund future expenditure.

Here are all the ways the Singapore government can raise taxes to build up its coffers.

1. Increasing GST

Raising Goods and Services Tax appears to be the likeliest method — although it might not happen anytime soon.

But a hike in GST could take place in the next five years.

Singapore’s 7 percent GST is among the lowest regionally.

Vietnam, South Korea and Indonesia is at 10 percent and Japan is at 8 percent.

The last time GST was raised was 10 years ago.

A 3 percent GST was first introduced in Singapore on April 1, 1994.

In 2003, it was increased to 4 percent and then 5 percent in 2004.

The last increase was in 2007 to 7 percent.

GST is a significant source of tax revenue. For every percentage point increase in GST, tax revenues could go up by about S$1.5 billion.

In the 2017 financial year, GST collections are estimated at S$11.25 billion — roughly 16 percent of the government’s estimated operating revenue of S$69.45 billion.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2017/11/how-ca...t-raise-taxes/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumani View Post
Fucking greedy bastards!!!
Now then you know ? I knew this long time ago . This time it is going to get worse as now they got the mandate to do whatever they want in parliament all thanks to the 70% who voted for them.

So far they have raised the following :

1) medisave life premium ( another way to force us to pay )

2) car park fees

3) marriage fees

4) SC & C ( lift still breakdown )

5) medical fees

6 ) COE fees keep on going up and up

7 ) ERP fees

8 ) electric fees

8 ) gas fees

9 ) water prices this one the most siong . 30%

10) school fees for non local students .

11) transport fares ( train service still horrible )

Please free to add if I miss out any .

Our salaries remain the same but expenses keep on going up .
Old 23-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
https://statestimesreview.com/2017/1...ck-on-promise/

Welcome to reality 70% of the people who voted for PAP
Like that how can we trust the PAP ???
Old 23-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardawn View Post
Like that how can we trust the PAP ???
https://statestimesreview.com/2017/1...o-be-tax-more/

I never voted for them once... beside making me laugh with their stupid comments and pushing blame to everyone but themselves... this is PAP

I always tell my Friend in sg the best job is not lawyer or doctor... is to be PAP member... look at the MRT failing u almost every day... did it improve? No... do u think it will improve? No also for me... are they getting a comfortable fat pay cheque every month is transport Minster? Yes... does anyone think they really bother MRT spoil anot?

And to add on
Not to respect ur Father last wish I think it speak alot abt ur character

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 23-11-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old 23-11-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The ministers all drive cars...

After all, wasn't there this Hwa Chong doctor minister who said everybody drives 2 cars.
Clue: Father was a bus driver in Sengkang, Teochew...

I am familiar with his wife, used to go to the same JC as my elder sister...
Old 25-11-2017, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The ministers should take the mrt ride during peak hour.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Don’t blame the system but work to change it together: Chan Chun Sing

By Toh Ee Ming

Published24 November, 2017

Updated 24 November, 2017

SINGAPORE – Upset with the pressure-cooker education system here and the obsession with academic grades? Don’t be too quick to “blame the system”, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office Chan Chun Sing said on Friday (Nov 24).

“We (are part of) the system … and we are all collectively responsible (in making these changes together),” he told some 250 people at a dialoue session, urging them to consider the impact of their own decisions.

The minister added: “We can be the agents of change, rather than waiting for the system to change … The choice is entirely ours.”

Citing a personal example, Mr Chan recalled how his daughter had once asked him, when she was in Secondary Two, to explain the chaos theory – a concept he had learnt only in university.

He then asked the audience whether, as a parent, one ought to try to teach the concept or call up the school to demand to know why were they were teaching it and “wasting my child’s time” in secondary school.

How a parent responded to such situations would teach a child a different value, the minister told his audience at the NTUC Centre Auditorium.

The theme of the event, held as part of the Singapore Children’s Society 65th Anniversary Conference, was on redefining success.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...chan-chun-sing

They are right in blaming the PAP system . To change the system vote the PAP out .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 25-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Minister Chan Chun Sing: Singaporeans should stop waiting for system to change

November 24, 2017

When questioned by a primary school teacher how is the government going to change the education from one that focus on academics yesterday (Nov 24), Minister of State Chan Chun Sing said Singaporeans should stop waiting for the system to change and start changing themselves instead:

“Who makes up the system? We are all collectively responsible. We all make individual responsibilities for ourselves, our families, our children. We all have a responsibility to do this together. Society itself can be an “agent of change”, instead of waiting for the system to change.”

Speaking at the Singapore Children’s Society conference. the former army general who rose to his ministerial position today via cronyism also chided Singaporeans for having a narrow definition of success:

“While it is natural for parents to want their children to excel in certain fields, it is important to note whether the child will be happy in that field. We need to widen the definitions of success. Success should not be measured by a single yardstick, he said. Neither should it be only defined by what a person can achieve for himself. Rather, how he contributes to the wider society should count too. In fact, having a diversity of talents and skills will help society stay resilient and weather challenges.”

continue reading here : https://statestimesreview.com/2017/1...tem-to-change/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 25-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
Doni123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoni123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes vote the PAP out . Change the system .
Old 25-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

I watched the utube video by Amos Yee. He said he can't talk cock in USA or he will be charged like this red dot. Still that ass hole sing praises of the ang mos who took pity of him.

Suddenly, I had this though ten yrs into the future where we might have AV travelling down the road. Amos may return and, pretend he got bully by the white people. So much so as he beg to be lockup at Changi resort. I dont know. I am beginnig to look him no up.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
muxxel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerocketman View Post
The ministers should take the mrt ride during peak hour.
Fully agreed.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

PAP: Living in a world of disconnect?

Sense And Nonsense - by Tan Bah Bah

November 26, 2017

The government tried to do a Sevilla-plus on their critics this week. Earlier this week, Sevilla came back from 0-3 down against Liverpool in their Champions League match at the end of the first half to score three goals in the second to equalise 3-3. Fantastic never-say-die performance.

PM Lee Hsien Loong attempted to outperform the Spanish team at the PAP convention last Sunday. At least three down, courtesy of the malfunctioning MRT and its equally malfunctioning management teams – endless delays, Bishan flood and Joo Koon crash (grammar note: when a moving object smashes into a stationary object that act is defined as a crash and not a collision which involves two or more moving objects) – he framed commuter frustrations in a comforting big picture context.

He said: “We have a first-class transport system in Singapore…I was just reading an article which had a long table of the different cities and the reliability of the transport system. It went from New York, where 65 per cent of the trains are on time. All the way through other countries in the developed countries and the developing world, and the top cities in the world for reliability of their trains are four —Hong Kong, Taipei, Los Angeles and Singapore. 99 plus per cent on time.

…we must see our problems in perspective.”

And, should we go along with the narrative that we have one of the best mass rapid transit systems in the world, we are, of course, expected to endure further delays, shutdowns and shorter operation hours in celebration of that pantomime of disconnect.

Singaporeans have indeed put up with considerable inconvenience in the past, particularly when our roads were being dug up, with the attendant road diversions and traffic snarls, to develop the MRT. We do remember the massive jams and bus reroutings. Some of the public works even spanned a decade or longer. Many babies had been born and have grown up to be teens by the time the works were completed. Examples: Paya Lebar/Sims Avenue/Geylang Road junction, Chinatown and Old Airport Road. They understand all that.

But, having made these necessary past sacrifices in expectation of a decent MRT system, they have been let down by a system which has been thoroughly compromised by incompetence, poor management decisions and a disappointing refusal by the top to accept responsibility.

Somehow, such reassurances about seeing “light at the end of the tunnel as delays will go away once the signaling upgraded is completed, perhaps in a year’s time” seem out of touch with reality and the ground reactions of suffering commuters right now. They are no more comforted by these as when Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan told them in July that the MRT was “three times more reliable” than in 2015, conveniently excluding the delays in the North-South Line because of the signalling tests. And we know what happened after he made those remarks. Flood, crash, lightning, delays and shutdowns.

Perhaps satisfied that he has the full measure of Singaporeans’ ability to absorb self-punishment, PM Lee then went on to offer his “second half” vision for the rest of his government’s term. He plodded through well-trodden ground – our fabulous foreign relations, the economy and party-labour movement symbiosis, among others. In the midst of it all, he threw a grenade, almost quietly.

“Heng Swee Keat was right when he said raising taxes was not a matter of whether but when,” he said. Singapore has to raise taxes as government spending on investments and social services grows.

In his Budget statement earlier this year, Finance Minister Heng spoke of the need to raise taxes to match rising spending on healthcare and infrastructure.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/pap-liv...of-disconnect/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1