The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Story>> Trade For Penis

Life as a SG peasant male sucks... There's no way to sugarcoat it. It just sucks especially if u r stuck in a dead-end job and with no other job opportunities when you are middle-aged. We live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and are expected to be paid less because competition only applies to the peasant class where you don't have the luxury of a job-performance review every 4 years.

I am a Singaporean Chinese male in my mid 40s. Working now as a AV engineer at a MNC focusing on events management. Armed with only a private uni degree, i earn a subsistence income which i can barely get by after paying for an expensive HDB flat, medical bills etc. And CPF which i can never touch or use and hopefully is still there if some scholar do not gamble away our life savings.

When i was younger, had to serve NS and during my time away (Am in the navy) was passed for promotion by colleagues without that burden and who enjoy the perks of working in Singapore without having to pay or sacrifice anything for it. And then they go home to their bastard 3rd world countries and become rich fucks or if they are Angmor, fuck our girls and get paid way more than normal Singaporeans for essentially doing the same thing as us. I was only hired because the firm needed its quota of Singaporeans and someone who can speak teochew/hokkien to some of the customers which my AMDK bosses can't reach.

And don't even get me started with MRT disruptions.... sigh....Cannot blame anyone cos it "starts from the top". Right guys?

Well...my story here starts where I was on route to a hotel ballroom where we were going to have our company annual year end D&D. I was onsite at the EXPO and I took the train back to the location and guess what happen? Train Disruption! CHEEBYE! Na Hiang eh! Buto! Because of that, I had to rush back with my company whatsapp group exploding with messages like (Henry? Where the fuck are you?)

Last edited by OppaiOppai; 21-11-2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old 21-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story>> Trade For Penis

Hahaha ... I also quite fed up with train disruptions .
Old 22-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Even Cow also not happy. But he did not tell u guys hes happy drawing million dollars annually.

Thank you
Old 22-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TidalMotion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Even Cow also not happy. But he did not tell u guys hes happy drawing million dollars annually.
Cow is happy because nobody pull on his tits yet
Old 22-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Av engineer with at least a degree in a MNC.. how subsistent can ur pay be? Easily at least $4.5k

Quote:
Originally Posted by OppaiOppai View Post
Life as a SG peasant male sucks... There's no way to sugarcoat it. It just sucks especially if u r stuck in a dead-end job and with no other job opportunities when you are middle-aged. We live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and are expected to be paid less because competition only applies to the peasant class where you don't have the luxury of a job-performance review every 4 years.

I am a Singaporean Chinese male in my mid 40s. Working now as a AV engineer at a MNC focusing on events management. Armed with only a private uni degree, i earn a subsistence income which i can barely get by after paying for an expensive HDB flat, medical bills etc. And CPF which i can never touch or use and hopefully is still there if some scholar do not gamble away our life savings.

When i was younger, had to serve NS and during my time away (Am in the navy) was passed for promotion by colleagues without that burden and who enjoy the perks of working in Singapore without having to pay or sacrifice anything for it. And then they go home to their bastard 3rd world countries and become rich fucks or if they are Angmor, fuck our girls and get paid way more than normal Singaporeans for essentially doing the same thing as us. I was only hired because the firm needed its quota of Singaporeans and someone who can speak teochew/hokkien to some of the customers which my AMDK bosses can't reach.

And don't even get me started with MRT disruptions.... sigh....Cannot blame anyone cos it "starts from the top". Right guys?

Well...my story here starts where I was on route to a hotel ballroom where we were going to have our company annual year end D&D. I was onsite at the EXPO and I took the train back to the location and guess what happen? Train Disruption! CHEEBYE! Na Hiang eh! Buto! Because of that, I had to rush back with my company whatsapp group exploding with messages like (Henry? Where the fuck are you?)
Old 22-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
LimMerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, pls continue
Old 23-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
earlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterearlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to TS next instalment .
Old 24-11-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CrownSaigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalMotion View Post
Cow is happy because nobody pull on his tits yet
Fuck that cow!!
Old 24-11-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story TS, do continue.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
jonasstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonasstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 24-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We were in a hall crowded by all my colleagues in different costumes. The office was having a costume party and everyone was dressed as a person in different occupation. Some came as Cowboys, firemen, construction men and nurses. My friend Fred who along with me were probably the only 2 SG men came in his Army uniform. As I was late, I wasn't able to don on my matching Navy Number 3 so I came in my usual get up: Slacks and Blue polo tshirt. Everyone asked me what my costume was and I said:"Lowly Paid AV Engineer" and my colleague Xena pasted my comment as a nametag on me.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a few of my Angmo bosses who were dressed in All White uniforms (Dressed like a certain all powerful and knowing party members) crowding over a very pretty petite Asian girl dressed in a pink singlet and jeans with a Apron.

They were crowding over her and chatting her up. Standing at only 5F3,all the men around her were clearly towering over her. And one of the guys were clearing looking down into her singlet at her cleavage. They were taking turns teasing her and egging her to drink the alcoholic spiked punch. Can see her face all red from either the alcohol or the attention they were giving her.

My boss Alan was clearly super interested in her and was at one point rubbing her arms, egging her to drink more of the punch they had offered her. She was like so helpless like a doe surrounded by a pack of dirty white wolves circling around her to eat her up. I decided to save her and went up to the group and said hi before the petite asian girl gave a big yelp and squealed:" Honey! You are here!"
Old 24-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
NABOdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue!
Old 25-11-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABOdog View Post
Nice story, please continue!
Yes agree a very nice story .
Old 25-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of your thread and your writing, do continue updating.
Old 25-11-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1