The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
SigningOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventures of my fetish

Please continue TS, please
Old 04-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CNGcab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 08-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
schgirllover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chp. 26 Behind One's Back (Part 3)

Selina: XX, can I request something?
Me: Let me guess, you want me to cum in you?
Selina: ya… but not only that. I want… I want your… I want your cum on my socks!
Me: Ex..excuse me?
Selina: I want your cum to drip on my socks… I meant your socks… These that I am wearing.
Me: But I dun think we have time for round two.
Selina: Hmm… I think I got a way.
Selina took her finger out of her pussy and then turned over to a doggy position. She lifted up her pinafore, exposing her smooth butt and hairless wet pussy. Her feet, wearing my socks, were straighten out fully and positioned directly below her pussy in a cupping pattern. I moved in closer to her and unbuckled my belt and pants and let my swollen dick free. But before I could even lay my hand on Selina, she had already grabbed hold of my dick and positioned herself. She exhaled in pleasure as she slides her clit against my shaft. She then continues with a few proddings against her opening before engulfing my entire dick slowly.
We started building our momentum slowly, going in and out bit by bit. I knew Selina liked it and orgasm from time to time. She always tend to pound me deeper as she was about to cum and holds me deep in her tight pussy when she was done. As she relax again, she would start fucking me again. After understanding how she usually likes it, I started to fuck her harder and harder. After Selina had cummed a few more times, I got impatience and carried on to fuck Selina’s pussy despite she came. My built up was already there and Selina was well pleasured and it is time to make her request come true.
I continued to thrust Selina with my hands on her tiny smooth butt. Although she paused for a while, I carried on fucking her, gripping her butt and slamming it in my dick. She did not have time to rest at all but I could feel that she liked it. She pulled herself to carry on fucking me and I could feel she was about to cum again. I was about to cum too. Hence, I tried to time it nicely and whispered in her ears.
Me: Selina, I am going to…
Selina: Me too… ooohhh…. Give me all you have… I want you to cum in me so much that it drips out!
Both of us were fucking each other hard and it did not took long for me to cum. My cum were shot deep into Selina pussy while she carried on the last few thrust as she cum too. She arched her back and forced my dick in deep in her and held it there. I could still remember that my dick pulsated hard for a good 15 sec, pumping every single drop deep in her. Both of us were really shag and I really could feel Selina was really filled and shagged out due to the intense pleasure. She then rested her weight slowly towards me, forcing my dick into her pussy and my thick white cum oozes out of her pussy. Some got onto my groin area and pubis, but mostly dripped onto my socks that Selina was wearing. We had that position for a few seconds or so before I pulled my dick out.
It was a sight to behold. The creampie I made in Selina had more of my gooey cum oozed out and dripped onto my socks Selina was wearing. Curds and strains of my cum sprinkled all over the sole of my socks with a few darken and dampened area while Selina playfully wriggled her toes. Some just had wet darken patches but it was what I always wanted to see.
Selina then raised up her feet and sandwiched my dick between them, squeezing out all the leftover cum that might still be in me. After that, she rubbed her soles together, spreading my cum all evenly onto my socks she was wearing.
Although some of my cum dripped onto the floor from her pussy, she did not waste it as she used her socked feet to clean it up. And just before she could say anything, we heard the lift door opening and footsteps approaching. I quickly wore back my pants and belt while Selina wore back her shoes. She did not even had time to wear her panties. We grabbed our stuff and went down a few levels. When we stopped awhile to ensure is safe, Selina took out her panties and wore back. She then also showed me that some of my cum had dripped onto her pinafore when she was running down. We both giggled and tried hard not to laugh. It is also then we also realised that Selina had squirt a few times without me know. Now, a huge wet patch had formed on my pants. Selina could not feel any difference about my socks she was wearing as she did not bother much about it.

We quickly tidy ourselves a little bit more before heading back to Selina’s school to fetch Cassandra. It did not took long for Cassandra to notice the damp patch on my pants and I had to come out an excuse that Selina had spilled water on me just now. Although it looked like I wet my pants, Selina kept singing in tune with me, faking apologising to me. Luckily my gf was convinced and just laughed it off as a joke. But if she had noticed Selina more closely, I think both of us will be doomed.
I took a quick glance at her after making a sarcastic laugh at Cassandra’s accusation. Selina noticed and winked at me. In my heart, I thought that I had found a girl can fulfil my fetish and I still wanted her to carry on with it. Hence I winked back and both gave each other a smitten smile as Cassandra is in oblivion.
But secrets sometimes cannot be kept and the truth will be learnt one day. But that will be a story for another time.

(To be continued?)
Old 08-08-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
ulticock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 29-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Chp. 27 Betrayal (Part 1)

Selina and me had some sexual encounter once in a while, I actually have feelings for Cassandra. However, the strange thing is that whenever Cassandra is not free, Selina would be able to accompany me. Although it did not bother me at first, her actions made me suspicious. Sometimes she would be msg her friend and smile to herself but startle when I surprise her. She would also quickly close her apps when I ask. As a form of mutual respect, I did not further ask her. But as times goes by, things went for the worst. I also asked Selina but she would say that I was thinking too much. However, truth will never be left as secrets.

I was studying at Macs with Selina and Cassandra would join us later. Just nice Selina had stomach ache and went to the washroom. Fearing of dropping it in the toilet, Selina left her phone with me for safe keeping. And just nice, a message from Cassandra was sent to her.

Since me and Selina had no secrets, I unlocked her phone and read the message.

Cass: “Selina, I will come a bit later. Wan to enjoy Dan a bit more. And can you also pleasure XX first? Scare later my pussy sore.

Just as I read finish, Selina came back. She sat down slowing, knowing she is in trouble.

Me: Cass, can just tell me the truth?

Selina did not dare to answer me yet. Tears start swelling at her cheeks, avoiding all eye contacts.

Me: Selina, I am not finding faults with you. I just need to know the truth. I dun wan to have any misunderstandings.

Selina: Can we go somewhere private to talk?

I nodded my head and we both packed up and went to a nearby HDB void deck table and sat down. Selina then started pouring out the truth.

Cassandra initially still had feelings for me but lost it when her childhood friend Dan went to find her during one day of MC when she broke her leg. Those days I was unable to attend to her due to school. Dan, on the other hand, had purposely taken MC to find her. Since then, her feelings slowly had developed for Dan.

Selina was also at the chalet at the very beginning. Since Cassandra and Selina were close friend, Cassandra had told Selina how I was like and this made Selina interested in me. But she never revealed this to Cassandra.
Soon after when Cassandra needed help, Selina told Cassandra that she do not mind helping her out by accompanying me. Having a win-win proposition, the both of them did what they discussed.

Which now left me speechless and not sure to continue with Selina or fight for Cassandra to be back with me.

(To be continued…)
Old 12-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wantedwanton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue! waiting for more
Old 23-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Hi everyone.

Sorry that i never posted anything for so long. Do not know when i would be updating next but thank you very much for your everlasting support.

Chp. 28 Betrayal (Part 2)

...Having a win-win proposition, the both of them did what they discussed.

Which now left me speechless and not sure to continue with Selina or fight for Cassandra to be back with me.

Me: Cass, can tell me where are they?
Sel: No... please xx...

Selina's eyes start to swell up with tears and broke down again.
Trying not to make a scene, i packed our stuff and we went off to the void deck of a nearby block. From there, i started to comfort her. When she cooled down, she started confessing to me between breaths.

Sel: I actually like you XX. I really really do... Even you got back with Cass a not, i will still lose you. I dun wan to lose you XX... I love you XX.

She lunged forward and hugged me tightly. I frozed up. Not knowing how to react.

Sel: I love you XX... That is y i did my first time with you. And the thing is i really like it especially i really love you. You know the feeling of your crush doing that with you? The feeling was special and i dun wan it to end.

Selina then looked up into my eyes, stared deep into my soul. At that moment, i also felt fortunate to have a girl that truly loved me. The thought of Cassandra suddenly have been thrown to else where and my focus is on Selina, to care for her and protect her. With that in my mind, i kissed Selina on her lips and we nv parted our lips for a good few minutes.

Me: Selina, I dunno whether i can forget about Cassandra. But if you dun mind, would you be with from now on?

Selina looked at me with her eyes wide opened. She then smiled and dove right into my chest with happiness after understanding what happened. I gave a few pat on her head and hugged her back. And to be honest, she smells better than Cassandra.

Finally with someone who would love who i am, it is time to take revenge on Cassandra.

(To be continued…)
Old 21-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Chp. 29 Revenge (Part 1)

Apparently Cassandra is now two-timing with another guy called Dan. She did not knew that i knew, and i also instructed Selina not to tell her that i know of it. We continued acting like nothing ever happened before.

So on that day after Cassandra "enjoyed" Dan, we met up and Selina left. Cassandra jus acted normal, holding my hand, while i sent her home. As it was quite late, the bus had not much people. In fact, we were the only ones on the second deck. Since the bus route is quite long, I decided to have some fun with her first.

We started kissing as i grabbed her butt checks and gave a few squeeze. Although i hated the thought that she kissed another guy, i just continued and went along with it. I then wanted to grope her breast but then Cassandra stopped me, pointing towards the CCTV. We then agreed on nothing over the seat to ensure nothing funny will get caught on tape.

I then slowly moved my finger to her black panties. As i felt she beginning to get wet, I could feel there was a wet and gooey patch that was more than usual. I then questioned her but she dismissed it as had quite a few virginal discharge today. I then slipped my finger into her panties as she cuddled me tightly, show some signs of discomfort. Her labia was swollen and the internal was still wet and thick. Somehow in my mind, i knew she and Dan had sex and Dan came in her. I was furious while thinking about it, finding ways to act my revenge on her. So i started fingering her slowly. She cringed in discomfort from the pain, but yet enjoying my finger fucking her. Moments later, she whispered to me.

Cass: XX, can we stop?
Me: Huh? y? Aren't you horny?
Cass: Yea... but i... i don't feel like... feel like doing it today.

Cassandra paused in between my finger strokes.

Me: Oh? Why leh? You rubbed yourself today is it? Your there seemed swollen.

Cassandra was surprised that i know, but played along by nodding her head.

Me: Oh, then too bad. Today you also ever pleasured me. So i am going to rub you as a punishment.
Cass: mmmm... you so bad...

I continued to finger and stimulate her, building her up until she could not tolerate anymore. She then opened my belt ,unzipped my pants, pulled my hard dick out, and gave me a blowjob. She was sucking and slurping so loud that i believed that the passengers downstairs could hear us. I also made her deep throat me as i fucked her mouth (and finger fuck her pussy) hard out furiously. I spared no feelings for her and without any warning, i came into her mouth.

At first, Cassandra tried to contained every drop of my load while she gasped for air. But then i did not feel kind to her that day. I made a small thrust down her throat and she could not take it. She choked and spew all my cum on my crouch.

Me: OMG... what a mess. Are you going to clean it up?

Without hesitation, Cassandra started to slurp the mess cum into her mouth while looking in my eyes and swallowed it like a dirty slut. Although i felt slightly better letting the steam of my chest, I was not really satisfied. I continued to finger as she clean my crotch area, sucking and eating every single blotch of cum. I was so engrossed with her that when she was done, I then realized that someone is coming up the stairs. Just nice she cleaned her mouth in time and sat upright.

However, my finger was still fucking and stimulated her. I was a school girl from the surrounding neighborhood. Also had a ponytail, wore those Bata canvas shoes with red strip and ankle socks. Also could tell they were trashed and super worn out at the sole. She glanced the both of us for awhile and then decided to seat two seats in front of us. With that, i suddenly came up with another plan.

As the bus moved off, I then quicken my pace of finger fucking Cassandra, stimulate and build her up. I knew how to work her up for a squirt but she was too deep in ecstasy to noticed it. she leaned forward with one hand on the front seat handle, the other grabbing her bag tightly. She tired to resist her moans but heavy breathing got the attention of the girl in front of us. She looked sideways, trying to peep at what we were doing but failed. And as turned back to look forward, i gave Cassandra all i had and the squirted.

At first a small stream started to flow out onto her seat and down her legs. But that was not the end. I gave her a few seconds to breath and then continued till she squirt another time. This time it was much more, wetting partially her pinafore. Some even flowed down her legs and wet her socks and shoes.

We continued doing it countless times. With her keep arranging her pinafore and position so does not get too wet. My other hand was cupping Cassandra's mouth, preventing her from making much noise. Mostly i just let her squirt with my finger still in her, trying not to make it too messy. We did so much that her socks and shoes were soaking wet. Mine were partially soaked as well. But what actually surprised me is that a pool of her squirt has formed under our seat and has been sloshing front and back as the bus stop and go.

I decided to have a last go and make Cassandra squirt a last time. I build her up again and did not stop when she let go. The wet sound of me fingering can be heard as Cassandra let go a huge squirt, wetting the area around our seat. There was also a stench from Cassandra's squirt that i realized as we were tidying up. I also noticed the girl in front of us knew what we were doing and trying to act innocent.

As our stop drew nearer, we prepared to alight. I could see that Cassandra "juice" had flowed to the school girl's seat. And her shoes were soaked in it. Since her shoes' heel were badly worn out, it was natural to believe her socks had soaked up Cassandra's squirt as well. That moment i saw, my dick instantly erected and you could see my pants had a bulge.

Cassandra was so embarrassed she walked in front of me without even having eye contact with he girl. Cassandra's uniform has clear wet patches and her socks and shoes were also soaking wet from her squirt. (No wonder she was so embarrassed.) But at the back, i could see the girl was looking at us with intense curiosity. As we made eye contact, she blushed and looked away. That moment i caught another glace of her shoes in soaked in Cassandra's puddle. I continued on walking and before going down the stairs, i looked back. The girl was still curious and looked at us before looking away, secretly knowing our naughty deeds.

Both Cassandra and i alighted the bus, questioning does the girl on board knew what happened. Although at first I wanted to let Cassandra off the hook of questioning after feeling the satisfaction during the "punishment", i thought back and decided that i cannot let it go.

Hence, after sending Cassandra up her home, i went back home and slowly devised the true revenge...

(To be continued...)
Old 21-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by schgirllover View Post
Chp. 29 Revenge (Part 1)

Apparently Cassandra is now two-timing with another guy called Dan. She did not knew that i knew, and i also instructed Selina not to tell her that i know of it. We continued acting like nothing ever happened before.

So on that day after Cassandra "enjoyed" Dan, we met up and Selina left. Cassandra jus acted normal, holding my hand, while i sent her home. As it was quite late, the bus had not much people. In fact, we were the only ones on the second deck. Since the bus route is quite long, I decided to have some fun with her first.

We started kissing as i grabbed her butt checks and gave a few squeeze. Although i hated the thought that she kissed another guy, i just continued and went along with it. I then wanted to grope her breast but then Cassandra stopped me, pointing towards the CCTV. We then agreed on nothing over the seat to ensure nothing funny will get caught on tape.

I then slowly moved my finger to her black panties. As i felt she beginning to get wet, I could feel there was a wet and gooey patch that was more than usual. I then questioned her but she dismissed it as had quite a few virginal discharge today. I then slipped my finger into her panties as she cuddled me tightly, show some signs of discomfort. Her labia was swollen and the internal was still wet and thick. Somehow in my mind, i knew she and Dan had sex and Dan came in her. I was furious while thinking about it, finding ways to act my revenge on her. So i started fingering her slowly. She cringed in discomfort from the pain, but yet enjoying my finger fucking her. Moments later, she whispered to me.

Cass: XX, can we stop?
Me: Huh? y? Aren't you horny?
Cass: Yea... but i... i don't feel like... feel like doing it today.

Cassandra paused in between my finger strokes.

Me: Oh? Why leh? You rubbed yourself today is it? Your there seemed swollen.

Cassandra was surprised that i know, but played along by nodding her head.

Me: Oh, then too bad. Today you also ever pleasured me. So i am going to rub you as a punishment.
Cass: mmmm... you so bad...

I continued to finger and stimulate her, building her up until she could not tolerate anymore. She then opened my belt ,unzipped my pants, pulled my hard dick out, and gave me a blowjob. She was sucking and slurping so loud that i believed that the passengers downstairs could hear us. I also made her deep throat me as i fucked her mouth (and finger fuck her pussy) hard out furiously. I spared no feelings for her and without any warning, i came into her mouth.

At first, Cassandra tried to contained every drop of my load while she gasped for air. But then i did not feel kind to her that day. I made a small thrust down her throat and she could not take it. She choked and spew all my cum on my crouch.

Me: OMG... what a mess. Are you going to clean it up?

Without hesitation, Cassandra started to slurp the mess cum into her mouth while looking in my eyes and swallowed it like a dirty slut. Although i felt slightly better letting the steam of my chest, I was not really satisfied. I continued to finger as she clean my crotch area, sucking and eating every single blotch of cum. I was so engrossed with her that when she was done, I then realized that someone is coming up the stairs. Just nice she cleaned her mouth in time and sat upright.

However, my finger was still fucking and stimulated her. I was a school girl from the surrounding neighborhood. Also had a ponytail, wore those Bata canvas shoes with red strip and ankle socks. Also could tell they were trashed and super worn out at the sole. She glanced the both of us for awhile and then decided to seat two seats in front of us. With that, i suddenly came up with another plan.

As the bus moved off, I then quicken my pace of finger fucking Cassandra, stimulate and build her up. I knew how to work her up for a squirt but she was too deep in ecstasy to noticed it. she leaned forward with one hand on the front seat handle, the other grabbing her bag tightly. She tired to resist her moans but heavy breathing got the attention of the girl in front of us. She looked sideways, trying to peep at what we were doing but failed. And as turned back to look forward, i gave Cassandra all i had and the squirted.

At first a small stream started to flow out onto her seat and down her legs. But that was not the end. I gave her a few seconds to breath and then continued till she squirt another time. This time it was much more, wetting partially her pinafore. Some even flowed down her legs and wet her socks and shoes.

We continued doing it countless times. With her keep arranging her pinafore and position so does not get too wet. My other hand was cupping Cassandra's mouth, preventing her from making much noise. Mostly i just let her squirt with my finger still in her, trying not to make it too messy. We did so much that her socks and shoes were soaking wet. Mine were partially soaked as well. But what actually surprised me is that a pool of her squirt has formed under our seat and has been sloshing front and back as the bus stop and go.

I decided to have a last go and make Cassandra squirt a last time. I build her up again and did not stop when she let go. The wet sound of me fingering can be heard as Cassandra let go a huge squirt, wetting the area around our seat. There was also a stench from Cassandra's squirt that i realized as we were tidying up. I also noticed the girl in front of us knew what we were doing and trying to act innocent.

As our stop drew nearer, we prepared to alight. I could see that Cassandra "juice" had flowed to the school girl's seat. And her shoes were soaked in it. Since her shoes' heel were badly worn out, it was natural to believe her socks had soaked up Cassandra's squirt as well. That moment i saw, my dick instantly erected and you could see my pants had a bulge.

Cassandra was so embarrassed she walked in front of me without even having eye contact with he girl. Cassandra's uniform has clear wet patches and her socks and shoes were also soaking wet from her squirt. (No wonder she was so embarrassed.) But at the back, i could see the girl was looking at us with intense curiosity. As we made eye contact, she blushed and looked away. That moment i caught another glace of her shoes in soaked in Cassandra's puddle. I continued on walking and before going down the stairs, i looked back. The girl was still curious and looked at us before looking away, secretly knowing our naughty deeds.

Both Cassandra and i alighted the bus, questioning does the girl on board knew what happened. Although at first I wanted to let Cassandra off the hook of questioning after feeling the satisfaction during the "punishment", i thought back and decided that i cannot let it go.

Hence, after sending Cassandra up her home, i went back home and slowly devised the true revenge...

(To be continued...)
Wow, what an update. Absolutely loving it!! Break Cass' other leg as punishment! HAHAHA
Old 23-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back and I enjoyed the story you shared TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Thank you for your support and glad that you guys like my memories. At least it feels better saying out the good and bad memories. As a foreword, this chapter does not have much sexual content. But if you are interested in how it went, please do enjoy this part.

Chp. 30 Revenge (Part 2)

Few days have passed and i have devised a plan. Cassandra had no idea while he continued to be with Dan. But meanwhile, I also have been discussing with Selina about the plan, having a second opinion and a helping hand.

Initial plan was to make Cassandra pregnant with Dan inseminated her. But both me and Selina find that a child would innocent from the beginning, and we do not want to harm any one who is innocent. Another idea we came up with was to find someone to gangbang rape her. But then again, this might only affect Cassandra and have no effect on Dan. Hence, we would need to come out with something that Cassandra and Dan would be affected.

So after much discussion and planning, me and Selina have decided to infect both Cassandra and Dan with STD. And this was not going to be easy. First, we have to plan a way to obtain the infectant. Next we have to find a way to introduce the virus to them. And finally, when they both have sex, the STD will be passed to either one of them. With that in mind and feeling it is the best option, we commenced the plan cautiously with us. (On a side note, we both were scared that we might get infected by the STD instead.)

First phase, obtaining the infectant. It was quite difficult of us to ask our friends. Selina could not ask her friends as this might foil our plan. So she turned to online to find anyone who is welling to provide her the infectant. Meanwhile, i continue to strike conversations with friends and ask them to help me find leads on who has STD. In addition to this, our timing must be good. We need to find and use the infectant on the same day we obtain.

With some luck, we actually managed to get someone who is welling to "sell" us an infectant. The information came from one of my friends who was in a gang. One of his "brothers" had been infected with STD by one of the girl he fooled with and we manage to contact the girl. It was quite awkward at first discussing with her and stuff as she thought we were joking. But we explained our problems and eventually agreed to our terms in exchange to have her STD medical bills covered by us. It was also lucky for us that she study in a school nearby as well.

So we arranged to meet nearby a specific local that has a female GP, with intention of meeting Cassandra later. Selina and I had took MC that day as well and met up. In order to avoid any suspicion, i wore my school uniform. When met up, the girl was in school uniform too and her school was quite close to my school. (On a side note, she was quite sexy and hot. Almost like those girls that is totally out of your league. Her clothing were tight and wore those Northstar Trackshoes with dirty ankle socks. Wouldn't mind if could get hold of her socks but that was not the main agenda.) We passed her a bio-hazard container and ask her to scope her infected vaginal discharge into the container and Selina checked cautiously after she came out the cubicle. Afterwards, we followed her to a clinic where she registered and we handed her $100 for the treatment. From there, we departed and went to meet Cassandra.

Cassandra had cca later that day. So the plan was for her to meet us for lunch and we find a way to infect her before she goes back to school. Hence we met at a nearby mall. Cassandra met up with us shortly and already in her exercise attire; her cca shirt with her school shorts. Fast forward after our meal, Selina went home to "rest" while me and Cassandra went to a quiet corner to have "fun". That was the opportunity i needed to get her infected.

So we started off with heavy kissing and petting and fingering as usually. Then Cassandra only pulled aside her shorts and panties to let me fuck. Although i am a bit pissed, i am still glad that she will be filled with my cum today before Dan. After doing awhile, her short was in the way. So i took her bottom off and got her to wear her pinafore. Meanwhile, the infectant is in my bag. So i came out with an excuse.

Me: Babe, u wanna try something new?
Cass: Yea? but have to be quite ok?

I then reached to my bag and thank goodness my tie is inside. I decided to blindfold her with it before reaching for the infectant again. That moment was one of the most challenging sex i every had. With one hand playing her tits and boobs, the other trying to pour the infectant on her panties. It was thick and slightly yellowish with a small tint of green. Luckily her panties was laid out properly just now when i took it out, making a hell lot easier. I then wipe the lid area on her panties and kept the container back in my bag, carefully ensuring not to touch the fluid. With that aside, I continued to focus on pleasuring Cassandra.

With the second phase done, we just wait for nature to take it's course. Sweat trickled down my face and wetting my pants. Cassandra's squirt also made her makings on my pants as well. And since Cassandra was on her safe period, I did not hesitate to finish all my load in her (for the last time). And since it was still early for Cassandra, we had a round two before filling her insides full again.

When we were done, my underwear and pants are stained with Cassandra's squirt and my cum. Our surrounding and Cassandra's socks and shoes did not fair as well either since we were in doggy position. In order to make believe the mess on Cassandra's panties, I quickly took my dick and flick it on her panties while she removed her "blindfold". She then lean forward and gave a few suck on my dick. I then helped her wear her panties and short, giving a few rubs to ensure her pussy is in contact with the infectant. She still gave me a cheeky smile. (In my heart i was like enjoy all you want bitch!)

Before we left, Cassandra asked me to change my socks with her since hers is all wet. As a good "farewell" gesture, i changed both my socks and shoes with her for the last time. She then wear my socks with her sport shoes from her shoe bag (since she having CCA), and kept my shoes in her shoe bag. We got up and tidy a bit more before sending Cassandra back to school. Before we depart, i asked whether she need to be accompanied or not. She rejected and said she will be eating with one of her CCA friend. That got me suspicious, but on the good side.

After saying goodbye and going home, i messaged Selina to get her checking. Found out Cassandra was lying and might be meeting Dan after CCA. (Have fun slut.) I also told her what happened as i disposed the container to those paper offering burners since there is no rubbish bin nearby. Although Selina was jealous that i fucked Cassandra, she was glad that finally we could be together.

From then on, we waited for the news, with me spending more time now with Selina.

(To be continued...)
Old 24-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

waiting patiently for the next chapter!
Old 24-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a read! awaiting next chapter!
Old 26-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
earlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterearlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy123 View Post
what a read! awaiting next chapter!
Yes I also can't wait for the next chapter .
Old 27-11-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1