The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 18-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Old 18-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

J&J wellness just avoid. Fuck ur black shop
Old 02-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Old 04-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would like to share a bad experience with Chen Chen. Chen Chen was one of the advertisers here in this forum in 2016. I have known her since 2016 and she gives good service and massage.

She is now working in 35a Circular Road Chanee Beauty Care Pte Ltd. I visited her yesterday and as usual provide good service and massage and although she was late and ended my massage 5 mins earlier, I close one eye and give her the benefit of doubt. As I didn't have cash with me, I paid for the service with nets and she agreed.

Imagine my horror when she accuse me via Wechat of not paying and with a picture of myself at the counter via the shop's CCTV and she threaten to expose me and my photo via this forum that I am cheat and didn't pay her.

Well, I have since sent her a picture of my bank statement with the name of the shop Chanee Beauty Care Pte Ltd on it. It shows clearly I paid and I certainly not a person who would escape with just $175.

They can choose to delete this but my conscience is clear and I have nothing to hide.

Please be wary of her.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Old 23-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Old 29-11-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Old 11-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Old 20-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Wishing all bros A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year .

Old 09-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Old 18-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Old 23-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Old 07-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Old 07-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Ya normally I 100% pay first when confirmation.Knew a friend last time out who dun pay before the actions start...say cannot stand if pay beforehand ..what logic is that?😅

Theres no right or wrong in that;but so far
No kena conned just best/good/bad services like buying vegetables lah lol...

Sometimes good sometimes bad guess thats part of nature lah..😊
haha like your statement bro.....ya sometime (new place) will pay upfront...just to break the ice..i mean from my experience pay earlier may help to Relax abit for the girl....but of course some have those bad attitude is bopien already la...I also experience pay later still provide great service..
again after u become 'regular'...dun talk about $$ already..come straight away action....abit chat chat....then pay.....girl also never count money u give her already haha....give a kiss ..left a happy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1