The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Anyway, Pom will still pop in to ACE to try meeting Mimi if she has come back to ENTERtain us [/QUOTE]
Excellent,Pom! Keep me updated on MImi.

On a separate topic, Cheongsters! Hold your head high when goign to fuck in Ace! Nothign ashamed to be a TRUE MAN!
Even Mao Zedung was a cheongster!
Proof is below. He had his own harem!
:

Old 21-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

On a separate topic, Cheongsters! Hold your head high when goign to fuck in Ace! Nothign ashamed to be a TRUE MAN!
:

yeah, Mao ZeDong was a superb womanizer. Even his pet project "The Long March" (长征)was a misnomer for "Long Sperm" (长精) to cover up his long and horny episodes

But this old cheongster, Mole-ZeDong has no long sperm but short sperm and in fact, "short of sperm" (over the hill liao)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 22-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

This afternoon, it was raining cats and dogs, so Pom decided to close my leong fun suit stall early and hopped over to ACE to 6C6C

After a few hours of scanning around, Pom could not see Mimi the Cat appearing but instead Wildboar came rubbing my kukujiao, so die loh, Pom had to ride wildboar after she had made Pom cock standing

When Pom came back to Level 1 around 8.30 pm, Mimi was no wherr to be seen ......thus Pom could conclude Mimi is not back to ACE

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyway, Pom will still pop in to ACE to try meeting Mimi if she has come back to ENTERtain us
Excellent,Pom! Keep me updated on MImi.

:

[/QUOTE]

All these facts .....True to every cents. Later his own personal Doctor , after his death, told his awkward habits of not wanting to take a bath whether it is a cool day or cold day or hot day, he prefered just a hot towel rubdown....
Old 25-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
All these facts .....True to every cents. Later his own personal Doctor , after his death, told his awkward habits of not wanting to take a bath whether it is a cool day or cold day or hot day, he prefered just a hot towel rubdown....
Mao Zedong came from a well-to-do peasant family in Hunan (thats why he spoke with a strong Hunan accent), he was damned interested in Chinese literary works but failed to get into any university. He got his chance when he worked as a library clerk at the famous Peking University. He was basically a peasant that had very little scientific knowledge and made steel production plunders during the Great Leap Forward era. Yes, he had weird habits, like taking off his trousers to search for lice. hahahaha....if you believe that

Similarily, this Mole Zedong only had qualifications from 不经大学 Boob-king Uni and 福京Fuking Uni,usually search for "vice" and then takes of trousers, no scientific knowledge but "carnal" knowledge on birth canals

Pom just wonder when Pom can open a Renda to meet you guys, as Pom is a bit depressed by the wet weather and Sotong confirming that she is not swimming back to ACE
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 27-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;16717907] during the Great Leap Forward era. Yes, he had weird habits, like taking off his trousers to search for lice. hahahaha....if you believe that

No wonder search for lices ....during the long long March ...where got water, more to saving own lives ...... by hurrying and running away from air and land bombarment.....from CKS military forces where got time to clean yourself....that is why toilets got no doors are normal and common thing.
Old 27-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pom just wonder when Pom can open a Renda to meet you guys, as Pom is a bit depressed by the wet weather and Sotong confirming that she is not swimming back to ACE[/QUOTE]

Yalor, every day at 3 something when girls coming out to work, it rains., resulting in traffic jam, blah, blah... I also havent gone to Ace for quite some time becos of the rain. My last naughty session was a B2B center in Kelana Jaya with CIM. AFter coming out of the waterbed, I was shivering!
Old 28-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Today is my lucky day! No rain in the afternoon. Fixed a fake sales appointment in Pudu but went to ACe instead! Woohoo! Got beautiful Christmas tree right at the end of the staircase.

Saw three "old" faces there -- Wildboar and Susan and that flip car Tong Li look-alike (tiew nia ma chow hai, the bitch). Wilboar and Susan came to my table one by one but I said let me "see, see first. " I asked Wildboar, "my teacher friend wearing specs didn't come to find you? "No, so you come up lah!" she said.

Then Susan came, sat down and chit-chat for a while. Then she took my umbrella lying on the table, and playfully hook the curved handle round my neck! "Come! Come to me room!" She tried to pull me away from my table!
Then she went away since I resisted.

I bonked Susan and Wildboarb too many times already. Need to change different dish. Spotted a Viet, quite plump. Below is the FR

Name: Alien
Height: 5 feet 2 or 3 inch
Boob: 6/10 Maybe B cup only
Body: slightly plump, snow white skin, big butt (piak! piak! piak! sound during doggy!)
DFK: Tried to kiss but she turned away.
Pussy: Bushy, a turn off
BBBJ: 5/10
Catbath: 5/10
FJ: 9/10! She's new, wants the main light to be switched off. Cowgirl, missionary and finally doggy. But her pussy contracted involuntarily during missionary! Can feel her muscles clamping down tight on my dickie! Somemore, she kept thrusting her hips for deeper penetration! Wow, her meow is much tigher than wildboar's and susan's!! Alien is a highly sexed girl. And with genuine moan, of course.

GFE: 7/10: We were holding hands -- her fingers clamped to mine -- while FJ missionary.
Damage: RM80 only. To me this girl is okay lah.
WIR: Yes, maybe with RM20 tip, may get DFK and longer BBBJ.

Any brudder want her ctc, please pm me. Newbies can only exchange contacts with me.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Is this the susan with the tattoo on her right shoulder/back??
Old 28-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKong69 View Post
Bro. Is this the susan with the tattoo on her right shoulder/back??
Yes, she got two tattos. (1)Right back/shoulder (2)lower back, just above the butt, u can see it when you doggy her. She is tall and slim, model-like. SOP if you are newbie with her, will be more friendly if you're a regular with her.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

I bonked Susan and Wildboar too many times already. Need to change different dish.

Wa...I did not know that Wildboar has "elephant memory". It is natural that wildboars have keen sense in picking up scents, especially my BO. She can pick up my BO miles away, so to speak.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 29-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, she got two tattos. (1)Right back/shoulder (2)lower back, just above the butt, u can see it when you doggy her. She is tall and slim, model-like. SOP if you are newbie with her, will be more friendly if you're a regular with her.
I see. Ya shes the one i got the first time i went. Would definitely return if im in kl
Old 05-12-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

Today was a hot day, so fast fast my ice-water sold out so fast hand fast leg closed warong and rushed to ACE before sunset to catch that diurnal wildboar before she goes to sleep

She told Pom that some brothers had visited and bonked her since she came back to ACE. Wildboar was happy that Pom came in time to bonk her before she goes to kao-kao-chuee (pun intended)

Was an excellent paku her this evening. Left ACE before ACE DO bro shylook came along. Sorry Pom could not lim kopi-o with you.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 05-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Was an excellent paku her this evening. Left ACE before ACE DO bro shylook came along. Sorry Pom could not lim kopi-o with you.[/QUOTE]

Warning! MIght be better to stay away from ACE and other naughty places during UMNO General Assembly. Cops want KL to have a clean image when there are out-station ppl in the city. Just my two cents worth.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Date: 1st December 2017
Time: 5.00pm to 5.45pm
Name: Susu
Race: Vietnam
Language: Tieng-Viet, English
Face : 8/10
Body : 7/10 (slim abit)
Height: 155cm without high heel
Skin: smooth skin
Boobs : 36C Cup
DFK : NO but FK Yes