The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstherHere View Post
Here's my 2FA verification
The inverted nip is not fully inverted because I was being a little naughty I hope I passed the verification process!

Nice. Seems familiar....
Old 15-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Wow love it, if my gf ,will be forever number one
Old 16-01-2024, 11:51 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

We need more....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Where's our favourite tease Esther?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-04-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reviving this just for fun haha. My workplace is sometimes teeming with XMMs so occasionally feel the need to pcc in the office, after hours when no one else is there and I happen to work late. Much rather have MILFy tits bouncing up and down for me to see though! - aim for my next workplace?

How about you bros?

PS: hi Esther
Old 10-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sianzz89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My ex gf often suddenly sent me sexy photos which made me unable to stand it when I was at the office. So I often masturbate at the office. lucky never seen anyone else.
Old 10-04-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kkjinmoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got a few girls that I find attractive in office, so yes, I often do.
Old 10-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
forbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianzz89 View Post
My ex gf often suddenly sent me sexy photos which made me unable to stand it when I was at the office. So I often masturbate at the office. lucky never seen anyone else.
Careful bro, nowadays many CCTVs around
Old 10-04-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can only masturbate with water and soap. like that not painful for the cock ?
Old 10-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

I used to bang one of my exes in her office back in the day and this was back when there wasn't cctv everywhere too so it was ''easier''.

We would send each other sexy texts, pictures or short clips throughout the day just to see which one of us will get too horny and need to find a way for ''release'' while still at work.

I sneaked to her office a few times on the pretense of bringing her dinner to get past the security.

When I reach there, we will end up fucking a few times before actually having dinner. Too many times we only left the office after 10 pm so it is better if it was a Friday night so we won't have a hangover at work the next day.

I remember she sending me pics and videos of her masturbating in her office after her colleagues went for lunch. The hottest part was when she recorded herself having an orgasm.

The hardest part of this whole exercise is not get up and walk to the toilet with a bulging hard on threatening to burst out of my pants. I had to wait till I am at least half erect before heading out and blowing a big load at the toilet stall door later.
Old 11-04-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

Before wanking in toilets (office/mall/wherever), watch out for shadows. I've seen, quite a few times, shadows of vigorous, repeated arm movements in the next cubicle when I'm shitting or peeing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1