The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute
Serangoon Sexy Spot

To share my new find and not sure if my horny bros here had tried it before. Please your experience if you had tried

Last month i had my lunch at White House Teochew Porridge in Serangoon Road. Saw a delicious looking milf in sexy singlet and tight mini denim shorts just seated opp me. my porridge was getting more watery maybe i was dripping saliva peeping at her haha...when she was leaving, i also finishing my meal so i take a quick look at her walking direction and saw her go upstairs above a KTV lounge nearby.

So I decide to let my little bro head to lead me on up the stairs. To me,this spa shop is so discrete at the corner of this shophouse row and in the 2nd floor and hope it will be XXXxxxciting adventure. That sexy mature milf was at counter and I ask for her $50 entry and she lead me to room. I just strip naked and lie head down, just a small towel covering my butt ontop. We had chat and i reply her saying i kind of regular here ages ago but disappear awhile due to overseas posting..my trick to hint to her i know here well so don't try carrot me.

The massage is just so so for those bros expecting high standard massage, but for pervert me its very very good cos i will love arousing teasing for whole session. for start i love how her hands go beneath towel and tease my butt balls and slowly remove the towel and she will free play with my balls butt thighs, i must tell u..this need skills too and glad she know how to handle it perfectly..make me fly to heaven with her mastery hands. And as usual i transform to dog pose and let her hands move freely everywhere from my ears, nipples, butt and didi, while i freely touch squeeze her sexy butt.
so time to turn over and start the game..i say she is new to me so i will start with bj service test her skills. So she go topless and starting molesting licking my nipples and all those horny moves, and give me a sensual bj..cos i will say i will get aroused more easily this way haha yes i got many stuns tricks but it helps.
the last always my pervert move, i get her to knee down bj me and i cum on her titts. i miss the shot to cum in her mouth..i will try next time..testing

i pay her $70. (suppose $80 but i pretend i short of a $10, i good at hiding my cash notes, one need natural good act skills too)
she is ok..she give me flirt smile.it is always good to have understanding milf..then u can have more regulars coming hahaha..
my wifey call me near the end of session so i forgot to ask this milf name..but i think i can easily find her, spa shop not big too. i think when i go there..about 3 milf masseuse there in noon time.

I will only share with trusted bros here and remember to UP my points!
Old 24-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!
Re: Serangoon Sexy Spot

Pls protect this place...my fav hangout
Old 24-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alexjason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello bro
Mind can share?
Old 24-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Can share ctc bro. Thanks
Old 24-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kickyouout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
To mature milf was at counter and I ask for her $50 entry and she lead me to room. I just strip naked and lie head down, just a small towel covering my butt ontop. We had chat and i reply her saying i kind of regular here ages ago but disappear awhile due to overseas posting..my trick to hint to her i know here well so don't try carrot me.

The massage is just so so for those bros expecting high standard massage, but for pervert me its very very good cos i will love arousing teasing for whole licking my nipples and all those horny moves, and give me a sensual bj..cos i will say i will get aroused more easily this way haha yes i got many stuns tricks but it helps.
the last always my pervert move, i get her to knee down bj me and i cum on her titts. i miss the shot to cum in her mouth..i will try next time..testing

i pay her $70. (suppose $80 but i pretend i short of a $10, i good at hiding my cash notes, one need natural good act skills too)
she is ok..she give me flirt smile.it is always good to have understanding milf..then u can have more regulars coming hahaha..
my wifey call me near the end of session so i forgot to ask this milf name..but i think i can easily find her, spa shop not big too. i think when i go there..about 3 milf masseuse there in noon time.

Bro.can share location. Thanks
Old 24-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

izzit a corner shop ? used to stay around there and notice this shop but no reviews thus never venture. It's been around for a lonnggg looonnnggg time
Old 24-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

i think we think the same place...it was there for long dam time but change of signboard, so i manage to try this spa shop finally last month after i moved there recently my condo is just opp so very easy do quickie when my wifey is away. that milf is a gem but not for bros who want pretty faces..i love slut mature milf look u can try this shop if u love mature slut face type, good its discrete. i try bring sexy lingerie get her wear next round service me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
izzit a corner shop ? used to stay around there and notice this shop but no reviews thus never venture. It's been around for a lonnggg looonnnggg time
Old 24-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
To share my new find and not sure if my horny bros here had tried it before. Please your experience if you had tried

Last month i had my lunch at White House Teochew Porridge in Serangoon Road. Saw a delicious looking milf in sexy singlet and tight mini denim shorts just seated opp me. my porridge was getting more watery maybe i was dripping saliva peeping at her haha...when she was leaving, i also finishing my meal so i take a quick look at her walking direction and saw her go upstairs above a KTV lounge nearby.

So I decide to let my little bro head to lead me on up the stairs. To me,this spa shop is so discrete at the corner of this shophouse row and in the 2nd floor and hope it will be XXXxxxciting adventure. That sexy mature milf was at counter and I ask for her $50 entry and she lead me to room. I just strip naked and lie head down, just a small towel covering my butt ontop. We had chat and i reply her saying i kind of regular here ages ago but disappear awhile due to overseas posting..my trick to hint to her i know here well so don't try carrot me.

The massage is just so so for those bros expecting high standard massage, but for pervert me its very very good cos i will love arousing teasing for whole session. for start i love how her hands go beneath towel and tease my butt balls and slowly remove the towel and she will free play with my balls butt thighs, i must tell u..this need skills too and glad she know how to handle it perfectly..make me fly to heaven with her mastery hands. And as usual i transform to dog pose and let her hands move freely everywhere from my ears, nipples, butt and didi, while i freely touch squeeze her sexy butt.
so time to turn over and start the game..i say she is new to me so i will start with bj service test her skills. So she go topless and starting molesting licking my nipples and all those horny moves, and give me a sensual bj..cos i will say i will get aroused more easily this way haha yes i got many stuns tricks but it helps.

Bro, can share is location and the MILF name? thanks.
Old 24-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro can pm me, I will exchange with u my gems . Thank alot
Old 24-10-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Bro please share thz
Old 24-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pomspoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can you kindly share this contact please? Thank you.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 19
Prince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to behold

Hello, can share with me the location bro??? Tia!
Old 25-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro can pm location? will up ur pts thanks!
Old 25-10-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Used to go there.. before they changed signboard. Not sure if the boss changed. Maybe drop by again soon.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 25-10-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Bro, hope you can share. If come with full will be best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1