The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all
Re: Hard and Healing in East

pls share bro.
constantly in pain.

thanks
Old 12-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

hey bro,

shoulders/back/neck in pain also, please share, thanks!
Old 12-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, appreciate if you can share too. My neck is always giving me headaches from sitting in front of computer for long hours in office. Thanks.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Care to share? Need a good massage for my shoulder and back.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, mind sharing the contact. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Due to the time I lug my bags over one shoulder , my long time shoulder injury worked itself up and I thought I might need a nice massage to soothe the pain.

My ml was recommended by another friend, saying that she’s great with soothing aches and pains in the body.

Anyway, long story short, she gave my shoulders and back a very good rub and the first time she exerted pressure it was too painful and unbearable, but she kept me engaged with lighthearted small talk and motivated me to hang in there.

I was really surprised by the strength and the relief she provided. Just a short session of 30 minutes, and my shoulder has been fine for the last week.

Apparently the shop is well known for manhood therapy, as can see the boss lady and the ml always engaged in conversation fixing timings.. or maybe because I came at peak hours?

She tells me that the lady boss is even better with dissolving aches and pains, maybe I’ll give her a go next time my shoulder aches.

Will share with bros looking for relief of aches and pains, if you are nearby, do pop by. Very affordable 30 min sessions, reviews are very positive.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hello bro makeyouhappy

Care to share this contact please? I can do we a good rub. Thanks bro
Old 15-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vald78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact. I am looking for one near my workplace today
Old 18-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
She tells me that the lady boss is even better with dissolving aches and pains, maybe I’ll give her a go next time my shoulder aches.
I went back to the shop last night to try out the lady boss’ massage, luckily my previous ml wasn’t around and I didn’t have to explain why I am not going with her.. apparently she comes in only on certain days.

Anyway the lady boss really had skills on a different level! She could reach and activate different acupressure points really well, and when I told her of my shoulder issue she suggested I get a backpack instead, which really is sound advice.

So she asked me if I wanted to try the manhood therapy and I said yes.

Best. Sensations. Ever!! I was twitching and squirming the entire way through 30 minutes of heaven. She kept teasing me saying there was nothing I could do anyway to feel EVEN better than being massaged.

Left a very happy man, might alternate between my regular JG lady and this space moving forward.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!

Bro care to share this gem . Cheers
Old 18-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I went back to the shop last night to try out the lady boss’ massage, luckily my previous ml wasn’t around and I didn’t have to explain why I am not going with her.. apparently she comes in only on certain days.

Bro pls share thanks !
Old 18-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway the lady boss really had skills on a different level! She could reach and activate different acupressure points really well, and when I told her of my shoulder issue she suggested I get a backpack instead, which really is sound advice.

Best. Sensations. Ever!! I was twitching and squirming the entire way through 30 minutes of heaven. She kept teasing me saying there was nothing I could do anyway to feel EVEN better than being massaged.

Left a very happy man, might alternate between my regular JG lady and this space moving forward.
bro,can share?

will upz ur points in return.

TIA
Old 18-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
acerrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro share contact and location please
Old 23-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, can share contact and location please. pm you.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi bro , u refering to L__a ?
Old 23-06-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Diptych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow bro, finally something worth visiting in the east. Kindly pm contacts as I have a few east MPs to share. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1