The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Emre Can left in tatters.

Hope Coutinho do well in Bayern Munich.

Bobby Duncan forced transfer to Fiorentina, this lad will no way be able to play first team for Liverpool. He is cousin to Steven Gerrard.

Wish Ryan Kent transfer to Glasgow Rangers do well.

BTW, what do you think of Owen new book "Reboot"?
It is sad that good young players cant get to play in the EPL. Like Jadon goes to Germany and now Man U wants to buy him for 100m. Crazy.

As for Reboot, remember , all these footballers have creative writers who help build up their biographies. What always sells is controversies so these ghost writers always add that extra spice knowing that would improve sales.
Poor biographer ends up just following the line as he also wants the money.

How much is the real truth, no one knows.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Read somewhere Alisson could be out as late as December

Hope it’s not true
Pool is suay to the max... Out of the blue, goalie can get serious injury on his own taking a goal kick..
Old 05-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool is suay to the max... Out of the blue, goalie can get serious injury on his own taking a goal kick..
Bro, relax. Really suai would be Allison injured and you only have Karius…
Consider yourself lucky you have Adrian..

Cheers
Old 05-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, relax. Really suai would be Allison injured and you only have Karius…
Consider yourself lucky you have Adrian..

Cheers
Alisson played through Copa America every game that Brazil played till final. This is no mean feat.

Alisson also loved plenty of sex and sports. His injury may had strained long ago and the first game just happened to felt pain. No proper rest and treatment. Now long layoff and proper treatment.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 05-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
so Fernandino can easily play at centre-half.
Fernandinho is 1.76 m tall. He will not be able to defend high crosses from the flanks, free kicks and corners against long ball, direct teams.

Quote:
Alisson also loved plenty of sex and sports.
Huh? How do you know Alisson loved plenty of sex? Plus calf injury and sex... hmm, some special pose he use?
Old 05-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Huh? How do you know Alisson loved plenty of sex? Plus calf injury and sex... hmm, some special pose he use?
some guys forwarded Alisson sex video before he join Liverpool. Also orgy sex video can clearly see his face.

just google and can still see some of the videos.

Old 05-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
some guys forwarded Alisson sex video before he join Liverpool. Also orgy sex video can clearly see his face.

just google and can still see some of the videos.
That's not Alisson lah.. LoL
It's just a lookalike..
Old 05-09-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/49546019

Watch this video for the stats for passes between Mane and Salah. It is not a petty squabble between 2 players only. It affects our chances of winning. Look at the Man City game last weekend. They score so many goals because the team always comes first... never individual glories like Golden Boot awards

Issue been a while. Time to settle this for Klopp. Otherwise the next time Salah chose not to pass to a team mate and misses with a high risk low probability shot, more pressure on Salah.
This Salah's selfishness is nothing new, it has been going on for quite sometime already. But this is the 1st time his team mate vented his frustrations out openly seen by the media.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Alisson also loved plenty of sex and sports.
Not surprising at all....... in fact all the top sportsmen have very high sex drive...... common across all sports.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fernandinho is 1.76 m tall. He will not be able to defend high crosses from the flanks, free kicks and corners against long ball, direct teams.
Heard Man City will sign central defender in Jan 2020 trf window.

Yippee, Alisson back in training and may play vs Newcastle.

Keita also back training but no timeline return.

Oh gosh, Liverpool schedule is tiring and Klopp needs the whole 30 man squad.

Old 06-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

against Burnley it would have been great if all 3 (Mane, Firmino and Salah) had scored.

AB should take the opportunity to recover fully during the international break.

Waiting to see Rhian Brewster in action.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Watford have appointed former boss Quique Sanchez Flores following the sacking of head coach Javi Gracia just five matches into the season.

There goes one of my prediction.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Van Djik signed 6-year extension contract...... more good years ahead for Liverpool
Old 09-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Van Djik signed 6-year extension contract...... more good years ahead for Liverpool
This may be fake news from The Mirror newspaper. Different websites say different things. I find Liverpool Echo generally quite credible as it is a local Liverpool newspaper. They are reporting this as fake news.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Now Real Madrid wants Virgil Van Djik. All Liverpool players in big demand.

Now RM cannot tempt Liverpool players.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1