The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-09-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Those who always criticize sick chicken Sturridge, better repent.
What a goal!
Old 30-09-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes what a beauty by Sturridge!!!

1-1 was a fair result for both sides.

Shaqiri should have scored!
Old 30-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Salah should have chip over the keeper instead of going for the tight angle.
Salah soon becoming 1 season wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Those who always criticize sick chicken Sturridge, better repent.
What a goal!
Sick chicken scores again.
Old 30-09-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We need to rotate our front 3. Salah is too wasteful in his shots and passes. Playing the same front 3 every match is also getting too predictable for our opponents. Shaqiri and Sturridge are doing their best to stake for a starting 11 place and both are playing well.

Big save from Alisson in the first half. I think the champion will come from Chelsea, Man City and us.
Old 30-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

100% could have won the game.
Same mistakes as last season as finishing is poor.
Sturridge goal was outstanding.
Old 30-09-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Feels like a win. Brilliant game of football.

Have to say though. Sarri looks the real deal. Chelsea already acting the best football they have probably since 05. Will be a 3 horse race for sure.

Good value for that point, fully deserved.

We’ve gone to Tottenham and Chelsea and taken 4 points.

That’s 4 more than last season. Still unbeaten. If we can get away from City intact, then we’re flying.

Could have scored 5, thought we deserved the win. But when they have two goal line clearances and a monster save you take the point and smile. Sturridge is reminding me of “old”. That goal makes me remember the goal against west brom in the Suarez season!

Sturridge became the seventh player to score over 50 goals in the Premier League for Liverpool with his outrageous equaliser. He joins Robbie Fowler, Steven Gerrard, Michael Owen, Luis Suárez, Fernando Torres and Dirk Kuyt to achieve the milestone.
Old 30-09-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
We need to rotate our front 3. Salah is too wasteful in his shots and passes. Playing the same front 3 every match is also getting too predictable for our opponents. Shaqiri and Sturridge are doing their best to stake for a starting 11 place and both are playing well.
Agreed.

Salah needs to rejuvenate and find his mojo again. Think he will still come good though as its only end of September now.

Most important now is for Daniel to remain fit!

Also i think Keita needs to start ahead of Henderson!
Old 30-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Feels like a win. Brilliant game of football.

Have to say though. Sarri looks the real deal. Chelsea already acting the best football they have probably since 05. Will be a 3 horse race for sure.

Good value for that point, fully deserved.

We’ve gone to Tottenham and Chelsea and taken 4 points.

That’s 4 more than last season. Still unbeaten. If we can get away from City intact, then we’re flying.

Could have scored 5, thought we deserved the win. But when they have two goal line clearances and a monster save you take the point and smile. Sturridge is reminding me of “old”. That goal makes me remember the goal against west brom in the Suarez season!

Sturridge became the seventh player to score over 50 goals in the Premier League for Liverpool with his outrageous equaliser. He joins Robbie Fowler, Steven Gerrard, Michael Owen, Luis Suárez, Fernando Torres and Dirk Kuyt to achieve the milestone.
Luckily Klopp didn't sell Sturridge in summer. A fit Sturridge is worth at least £30mil tansfer fee. Fee can increased if he has an excellent season.

Sturridge scored in mid-week vs Chelsea and also scored weekend vs Chelsea.
Hazard scored in mid-week vs Liverpool and also scored weekend vs Chelsea.

Not sure if there is link there.

Liverpool is second in the table equal points with Man City on goal difference.

Next weekend is top two teams battle it out at Anfield.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool October fixtures

Napoli (A) - 4/10 @ 3am

Man City (H) - 7/10 @ 11.30pm

Huddersfiled (A) - 21/10 @ 12.30am

Red Star Belgrade (H) - 25/10 @3am

Cardiff City (H) - 27/10 @ 10pm

Old 30-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,
all in all, an excellent game both teams who were unable to show marked improvement ove rthe other.
As for Salah, remember inlast season, he missed a lot in the first few months and then came to be super. Same will happen. just a matter fo getting it right - confidence & luck..

Ah! It is going to be a tough season - none of these top 3 ( Chelsea, Liverpool & Man City - in alphabetical order) can afford to let up. They will need to win as many as possible. Else they will fall behind.
Did you see MAn C against Brighton, fantastic! They held a grip on the game and everyone was attacking and they hardly gave the ball away while consistently winning the ball from the opponents at the halfway line..
and the scary thing was that Brighton were not playing badly...

The Pool needs to up its game, rotate a few players ( frontline is maybe still short of one more player to help rotate and cover of injuries).

But prospects are still good but they cannot ease up!

BTW, Bro pomrakthai was asking why an Arsenal fan was contributing in the Liverpool thread.

I support Arsenal but was brought up with an older brother who loved Liverpool.
Spent my early years watching wonderful games like this one.

It is a wonderful game...
Old 30-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post

Did you see MAn C against Brighton, fantastic! They held a grip on the game and everyone was attacking and they hardly gave the ball away while consistently winning the ball from the opponents at the halfway line..
and the scary thing was that Brighton were not playing badly...
I watched some second half and thought Man City were quite flat. BHA play away with top teams are in damage control. Two goals down yet like not keen to attack and keeping their shape at the back to defend.

Not sure if anyone realised that Chelsea attack with 1 to 2 guys up front while keeping their shape. Only when they have the ball then more will go forward.

If Salah had been clinical then the game would have been very different because Italian coach always wanted to protect the lead.

Old 30-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Fair result but if the finishing was sharper it could have been 3 points. Still undefeated which is good.

Mane and Salah are trying too hard. The pressure needs to be off and I feel they will be better but when you are a top player there will always be pressure.

Firmino is doubling too much which is good but he will run out of steam soon. Sturridge was excellent and he has proved the critics wrong that class is forever.

The defensive players were really good too. Trent AA and Gomez are the future while happy to see Van Dijk take the Captain duties towards the end.

We go again now with Napoli. Let's welcome City and destroy them.
Old 30-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Luckily Klopp didn't sell Sturridge in summer. A fit Sturridge is worth at least £30mil tansfer fee. Fee can increased if he has an excellent season.

Sturridge scored in mid-week vs Chelsea and also scored weekend vs Chelsea.
Hazard scored in mid-week vs Liverpool and also scored weekend vs Chelsea.
Sturridge contract ends in June 2019. He can sign a pre-contract in January. Maybe that is why he is suddenly so fit and eager to impress.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Sturridge contract ends in June 2019. He can sign a pre-contract in January. Maybe that is why he is suddenly so fit and eager to impress.
Now they are calling for Sturridge to be selected for England. I hope Sturridge reject the call to concentrate on club duties.

Forgot to mention Chelsea and Liverpool had the most expensive goalkeepers. No cheapskate shots can go in.

Old 01-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly DS became a 'hot' property! Gotta give it to the media! Pool still lack the winning mentality la! Blame it on bad luck again?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1