The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Never trust supirs.
Dont trust supir, dont trust ojek, dont trust okt, dont trust ladies, dont trust friends that cheong with u, dont trust hotel workers dont trust water coming from tab. Like that come batam, must trust who om?
Old 10-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973
Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

Hope you received the first part, anyway we took the 10.45am ferry from SG to Harbour Bay jetty. One of the guys had engage a driver by the name of Fekir which he used before. We told driver to go to Gideon Hotel driver say no good and expensive took us to Kireinn, which was terrible no breakfast and many things in the room not working like kettle, hot water showers. The rate of the room is 250k. He pickted us up in a taxi, please advise of you get this.
This is the 1st part?

Never allow taxi driver to help you with the type of hotels to stay in, or you will be half-handicapped.

Why so? You cannot get other taxi drivers..no 2nd opinion. Just my point of view.
Funny you should say that, I was totally stranded everytime driver did not want to go to a place we want.
Simple, Kireinn is a 1 or 2 star hotel. Whereas Gideon is a 3 star hotel who serve higher scale Singaporean in that area BCS. The location is very important in Batam too. I expected you to be stranded once you are staying in inconvenient hotel,like Kireinn.

Why didnt read my basic guide? I stated very clearly, Formosa Hotel (good breakfast too,i say they are 2nd best in Batam). Not becos it is how good it is, but becos of its in the middle of everywhere you all wish to go and MORE importantly, they already have everything under ONE roof,hehehe...its a hotel made for any Batam newbie.

Formosa Hotel :

4th floor got King Massage, and Alishan KTV, behind the building is Happy 8 booking joint (and Nagoya Citywalk Mall), opposite hotel building there are 2 more massage shops. 8 mins walk to Nagoya Hill Mall. Beside the hotel building got Lucky Plaza (electronic,hp and sim card), further down Lucky Plaza got all the street food.

Best still is, formosa provide 2 way transport from Harbour Bay ferry terminal to hotel and vice versa at 50k rupiah.
Good Day Nono1973

Did not get to read your tips and information until Thursday night when I came back, this was a last minute trip, myself last time in Batam was 2007, the other go at least once a year. We just decided on Sunday to go on Wed, so I wrote to you On Mon, check on Tues no reply from you and its not your fault I know you are a busy person and have other interest and I understand and also I ask you at the very last minute, so hopefully in future with the tips and information you gave we will follow it and give you a field report. Once again many thank Nono and very sorry to have taken up your precious time. By the way on my report about the Kueh Lapis shop have you heard about them before. Have a blessed day.
Sorry, my replying PM is too long and has exceed the words limited, so once again i gonna reply here instead, with your nick censored from public view.

Erm, the basic guide on Batam in page 1 of the thread was written many years ago,hehehe...intended to help 1st time Batam travelers and/or newbie to get around Batam as if its like Singapore's Sentosa,hehehe...anyway, no need to brood over whats already over, i often believe, every trip out of Singapore is an experience. Good or no good, so long one learned something from it...its really not as bad as it seems, as in your next and other future trips to the same/similar place, your this current experience in this trip is gonna play a VERY important key role to help you.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=586297

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...9#post18753429

(there's an old saying, "God helps those who help themselves")

Ok, back to the kueh lapis shop. There are too many kueh lapis shop in Batam, and i have not heard of the name Nyonya Melati Kue Lapis even when i think i might have pass it by before,hehehe...did a bit of googling and realize it was located around DC Mall. There are quite a handful of Kueh Lapis "factory" in Batam , in case you didnt know. And is this the DC mall one you went to?

I was actually quite impress with one type of kueh lapis they are selling tho,hehehe...

(Durian favor)

You probably noticed. The durian favor. There is however one thing that i didnt like about this shop even tho i have not buy from them before.

There are no price tag. Cannot find price tag even at their websites or facebook.

And what does no price tag means in Batam? It means seller can name any price. And when seller can name any amount, it only means one thing to me,hehehe...the lesser intelligent Singaporean "beings" will have a VERY high chance to be chopped.

For layer cake factory, i have been to 2 if i didnt remember wrong. One of them was Diana Layer cake around Batam center. You may wish to google the name, and you will have no problem finding out their pricing. They are also one of Batam's MOST expensive too,hehehe...hence i often use their pricing as a benchmark to compare price with others.

The last time i was there was somewhere 5 to 6 years ago,and the price hasnt change a bit.

I used to be stupidly (like those lesser intelligent Singaporean "beings") visit these kuah lapis factory to buy the cakes from them but today, if i wish to buy layer cakes from any of such "factories", i simply dial them and it will be delivered to my hotel ROOM in a few hours. Well, believe me, its not like when you go to these "factories", they are going to give you those layer cakes that are fresh from their oven every time. They also apply the 1st in 1st out policy too.

Of course, those time i am still new to Batam, less experienced. I made some mistakes along the way too. But i shared it today hopefully lesser people would be less intelligent like me in the past, just like i have learned from the seniors here to avoid mistakes made by them before.

(inside Diana kueh lapis factory)

90% of the time, layer cakes are sold within the same day (due to the high volume of human traffic),otherwise the next following day. Especially in tourist area like Harbour Bay Bayfront Mall (observe how they keep and display their cakes). Therefore if i do not have that kind of time to even dial for a layer cake, i buy from there instead. In another direction of looking at it, i do not need to carry those layer cakes from hotel to ferry terminal. Saved me the time, effort and trouble too,hehehe...most of the auntie/uncle's kueh lapis were bought from ferry terminals. And they can really buy a lot a lot....

Hope my reply on kueh lapis is useful to you on your next and future Batam trips.

Just sharing.

PS: Diana layer cake shop has only 2 favors to choose from (yet they are 1 of the most expensive) hence they could be specialize in what they do. Just my guess, ultimately, its still up to individual's taste bud.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I went to the 吉龍 noodle on Saturday 10.45am unfortunately the store beside Gideon hotel is closed and the 1 at Penuin market is sold out and closing down. No choice but to settle my breakfast at the store beside the 1 at Penuin market which it is normal. However I chance upon a coffeeshop in front of the 1 beside Gideon hotel and it is full house. There are 2 noodle stores.

I wanted to go to the 1 near Meximo pub on Friday or Saturday morning initially but too lazy, will probably try it next time if I have the time. I went to Harbour Bay mall and it is a ghost mall, only around 8 to 10 stores out of a big complex. Nothing much to do but watched Terminator and no 1 else in the cinema. The movie stopped for 5 minutes 1 hour later due to technical issue.

I think I have tried Batam Centre, Nagoya Hill, DC mall, BCS, Kampung Bule, Harbour Bay mall and Grand Batam mall, not sure where else to explore
Old 10-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Dont trust supir, dont trust ojek, dont trust okt, dont trust ladies, dont trust friends that cheong with u, dont trust hotel workers dont trust water coming from tab. Like that come batam, must trust who om?
I specfically targetted supirs aka lanun. I dont approach them. But they approached and forced us to engage their service and cheated us to the max!

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 10-11-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

The custom auto Gantry at Harbour Bay is operational with scanning of passport and finger print. I used it just now when leaving Harbour Bay terminal.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
MrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey brothers,

I be going down to Batam next week (Fri to Sun).. it has been a while. Most likely staying at Harmoni Suites. Any good places to pay a visit to? I have been hearing many people recommending Morena & Sri Kandy. What time should I hit those places? If anyone knows the OKT there, I appreciate the contact. Of course, I will bring treats.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWorldwide View Post
Hey brothers,

I be going down to Batam next week (Fri to Sun).. it has been a while. Most likely staying at Harmoni Suites. Any good places to pay a visit to? I have been hearing many people recommending Morena & Sri Kandy. What time should I hit those places? If anyone knows the OKT there, I appreciate the contact. Of course, I will bring treats.
hi bro , dun go morena, this joint girl got problum, sri kandy and happy 8 ok
Old 10-11-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWorldwide View Post
Hey brothers,

Start early just after lunch. You can either make a walking tour to Happy8, Happy (lane near Hans Inn), MM, Sri Kandy, Kapu Kapu and finally Bunga. Conversely, you can take a Gocar or Grab to DC Mall and cross the road to Bunga, Sri Kandy, Kapu Kapu, MM, and Happy8. Just ensure nobody follow you into the joints to avoid paying extra commission of about 300k per cewek. Go early to get the best ceweks before they are booked. Morena also offers nice ceweks at 1 juta but only for 2 shots. Ceweks from other joints range from about 1 to 1.5j for 3 shots overnight subject to your bargaining skills. Cheers and enjoy.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidkoh118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi Senior Bros,

I am planning a trip to Batam this weekend with a friend, not my first time in batam but first time chionging there. I have booked a hotel room near Harbour Bay terminal and we got a room each, hoping to get a girl (outcall) each for longtime/overnight.

Problem is, we both have no clue where to pick up the girls. I understand they charge between 800k-1.5m for overnight but have other info other than the price. We are only looking to bring the girls back to our hotel and have no intention to do it at massage houses/spas ect.

1. I read the thread and understand that there are spas/massage houses like those in JB but are we allowed to bring the girls to the hotel instead of doing it there?
2. How about KTV girls, will there come to our hotel?
3. Can we find working girls on Tinder ect? If not is there any other app?
4. Any good area to pick up freelance girls or fish tanks where they allow girls to be brought back ?
5. Any other useful tip/info?

I really appreciate your time reading this and thanks in advance for your guidance/replies.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, that good, i doing to claim in advance liao. hahaha
Then you will have to wait till when the coupon almost expire to do so or until this thread has updated the new expiry of the open ticket,hehehe...a good handful of bros here are using the e-coupons. And last month, the expiring 31st Dec 2019 open ticket is already out. I am expecting those Jan 2020 and Feb 2020 open ticket will be emerging soon from the Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour Front.

I am actually going to do the same thing as you too,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when did A2 foodcourt became so lousy...
a2 food court has a very wide range on varieties of food,and especially so during evening time.

Same applies for most other food courts in Batam.

Not forgetting BCS and Astro food court is almost beside a2 food court. The entire penuin area where a2 food court is situated is like a Batam food paradise.

Quote:
..will never trust any driver...best o once to experience...what else can be wrong...
If i have an itinerary during my Batam trip, i make sure the taxi driver follows it. Not the other way around it,and to go to the extend of following the taxi driver itinerary instead.

I used full day driver as well as both conventional mafia taxis, hotel taxis and grab/gocar kind of online taxis too. 1st timer or newbie, i would usually ask them to go for hotel taxis 1st. Thereafter, negotiate with these hotel taxi driver/s for a better price if they book them privately (thats if they die die need a full day taxi of course).

The monk can run, the temple cannot.

Safety is my priority.

Quote:
Grab only 11 to 15k per trip...
Not everyone can speak indo bahasa or Malay language,bro. Or there are people like me who dont have any of such taxi apps on my mobile phone,hehehe...

I happen to fall unto all the above 2 categories,hehehe...nonetheless, i work around it (like i often did). Most time my friends or the girls with me will help me order grab/gocar,hehehe... now that i can order Grab Food on my own (w/o the apps on my mobile phone),hehehe...i feel so proud of it.

Worst case scenario, just pay 50k rupiah to move from point A to point B in Batam then. Which is pretty rare during my Batam trips,hehehe...

Quote:
Becos of driver the gal cost inflated by 200 to 300k per gal...
i did a rough calculation, the taxi driver at least make 1.5 juta from the whole 2D1N trip. Lets not forget the commission is not just on the girls, but also on hotels,MPs and food places they visited.

With a S$60 budget ,one can practically hire 95% of the taxis for a full day in any hotel in Batam. And thats before bargaining.

Quote:
if stay Formosa then walk to Happy 8 is almost 5 mins away...
If staying in Gideon, a2 food court is just 5 mins across the street,hehehe...New Spa also about 5 mins walk away. Aiko is just in front of a2 food court.

If i am in the newbie's shoe w/o much confidence, i would pay 50k rupiah to go to Utama Hotel, walk one round to shop around for booking joint and massage, and later take a 50k rupiah taxi back to hotel again.

If i stay Formosa hotel, it will be just way too easy, so i put myself in a newbie's shoe staying in Gideon Hotel instead.

Quote:
There is a Indonesia TCSS thread...everyone welcome to TCSS there...
Indeed, there is an Indonesia TCSS thread (and all other miscellaneous about Indonesia) in this International sub-forum :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=582371

Quote:
not productive to hv Batam, Jakarta, Bali TCSS threads separately...
Agreed with your points.

I agreed becos i look at other threads in this forum beside just this Batam Info thread. On their ratio number of FRs and the number of one/two liner/s postings. Follow by the amount of informative information in it which can led a direction for someone in an all rounded way,hehehe...i am proud of this Batam Info thread, even tho i knew there are still many rooms for improvement.

(the page 1 basic batam guide is a step by step guide for one to walk easier around Batam)

Define what is TCSS, every single person i ask would have a different view. For myself, i focus on the title of the topic in a thread in 99% of my postings (which i believe applies in all other public forum that are similar to the likes of SBF), and take all other post/s with one/two liners as just thread bumper.

I cannot expect someone who wrote an FR or any of their trip experience and then NOT allow others to have a discussion/share their similar experience on it.

Those who focus on discussing on the "people/person" who make a post and those who goes around telling others what CAN be posted or what CANNOT be post, i would usually ignore. This type usually ends with argument and the likelihood of starting quarrel were usually high.

Example :

A wrote : i fuck a girl in batam for 500 juta a pop.

B wrote : hey! i fuck the same girl you fuck from that place u mentioned at only 500k rupiah

A wrote : oh, that means i got chopped? i am new, will do better in my next trip.

B wrote : you are an idiot who dont read and only want to be spoonfed, typical Singaporean who only knows how to pay what the girl ask for.

Notice here that B in the conversation is already drifting away, to discuss on the "person" who made a post, rather than keeping in line with the thread title? If there is a C and D coming up later to "feed" the discussion (possibly on the "person" rather than whats on the titled topic), a war will imminently starts as the "sparks" from B started the talk about a "person" rather than sticking to the topic title.

In this case, i would usually suggest Mod to remove/move C and D's postings away from the thread, together with B's last post. Focus on the topic title and NOT the one who made the post.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to post freely anywhere and everywhere so long they stayed within topic. And freedom of speech is only FREE when THAT freedom DO NOT disrupt another's freedom. Which i believe were one of the forum's initial direction since day 1 its been set up (reputation system tells me so). Which is why anyone can talk about anything (thats in-line with topic) and which is why an ignore button was created during its later years.

Your freedom of speech conflicted with my freedom of speech = no more freedom

Solution? Either i ignore you or you ignore me...hehehe...

Of course, post/s that are like/dislike by another that are within the titled-topic is entirely another matter altogether. There will be info in any thread that seniors already knew years ago, there will be others/newbie who didnt know about many posted info as much as those who already knew. One can either agree or disagree to it. Or simply dont share their view/s at all. But info shared that are in-line with forum topic whereby readers already knew about or doesnt find it useful at their current timeline CANNOT be categorize under TCSS.

TCSS posts that are posted in the wrong part of the forum/thread, hence it shouldnt be removed but should be moved away instead (to its respective TCSS thread, even if its Batam related).

My point of view.

a) C and D described above could be just clones.

b) its easy to find who contributed and who didnt by doing a user ID search in the forum/sub-forum, as well as to know who are the trouble makers. Not forgetting those who FED them too.

C) i usually respect genuine forum contributor. Yes, they are to be respected from my perspective becos they stood out to share their experiences.

d) if i were to say that ONLY sex-related post can be posted ONLY in a certain place, then i have to make sure that all if not MOST of my post/s in "that certain place" has to be sex-related.

e) Infomative posts in this thread are usually over 3 liners or in paragraph of 4 lines and/or above. Something that i observed.

Meantime,everyone is different, i cannot have unrealistic expectation that everyone will/can be like me,hehehe...notice confucius didnt say its wrong, it says "incorrect" instead.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-11-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I strongly recommend you to book Tempats Villa in Batam Nongsa,hehehe...

(good for hide-and-seek with girls)

One night cost almost S$400, minimum stay is 2 nights. Its fantastic place for your to bring many girls into it for a good time,hehehe...
yr head enter water ya? bk tat kind of place 2 play water....lol

price is abt 700+ one nite nw hor, 400 is last time promo price lei...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
U guys sure u want to hire a female driver? Happens on 2/11/2019 at ard batam harbour bay.

From the news,it says the driver was a lady (shown in video below as well). Jogger also lady.
( Click to show/hide )

Hope the lady jogger is well.
wa! tis one hiong sia...i loc is at the right junction of zest hotel door lei...

i reli hope the lady jogger is well...

Quote:
Its still a mystery to me until today. Girls in Batam are willing to do "take home cash" only 400k to 750k rupiah for overnight booking with 3 shots and 250k to 300k rupiah for 1 bonk short time. But in wechat or watsapp and the likes, they ask for as high as 1 juta for short time. I remember 1 of the bros who talk to the girl asking for 1 juta shared that there are willing takers too,hehehe...

I am guess that guy must be a real desperado.
ever since dn't knw wen ago, i sharing here but best is no put loc so as to keep all the remaining good places in btm secure, i say secure is is meaning secure frm the polisi hor...lol...

one thg bad abt btm today is btm running low on good & cheep place liao...unlike long long time...lol

Quote:
To me, 500k rupiah a pop is consider as VERY expensive in Batam. If its the same price as Singapore, i will either stay put in Singapore or simply just drop in at Johor Bahru. SBF Dome 3 sub-forum Indonesian girls going at about 90min/2/S$100 if i didnt remember wrong. And they were ALL definite SSYTs,hehehe....
i still can no undstd aso, sg is 100 gng 2 shot 4 90 min, but ppl go btm 2 pay 500k rp or 1 jt one shot...lol...either is brain got prob or their madthematics fail durin schl days....lol

i tink geylang got cheeper than 100 for 2 shots lei....lol...plus i no count jb yet.

Quote:
Come to think of it, if i were to pay same price in Batam as of Singapore (pop to pop calculation base on the same category of girls), then my sustainable cheonging theory can also be achieve in Singapore. So why would i still go Batam to look for what can be done in Singapore? Ironical indeed...hehehe...to each his own, i guess.
i tht indo ger sg is less expensive? hw cum suddenly bcum btm more expensive than btm 4 shot time? Lol....

Quote:
While sharing is caring, indiscreet sharing can also become disastrous. I learned that in SBF.

*let's not forget indo authorities (and OKTs) were also watching this forum, and this is afterall public.
nwday mai play play with sg gov wen cums 2 online prostitution thg, they catch until veri fierce nwday.

in indo land is pay sm $, problem can b solve. Cannot pay then mus go 2 jail...lol
Old 11-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day gents, just came back from my trip. A short FR here.

Joint: Sri Kandi
Cewek Name: Aura
Cost: IDR1.5M
Face: 8/10 (I prefered her without make up)
GFE: Quite high (we have chemistry IMHO)
Body: B+ boobs, slightly on the meaty side, about 5 tattoos. (Had fun exploring them )
Service: Does BBBJ, quite energetic. This old man cannot keep up. Woke me up after midnight cause she horny.... Took her for 2 nights.. Legs like jelly when I reach sg. Lucky never kena pull one side by CNB for urine test.
RTF: Most likely not... Got a few more SYT there to try.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
If i have that kind of "will", i will seek a way. 1st of all things, i need to find a female taxi driver 1st (or those in that category at least, just like when i 1st started seeking Indo Chinese girls). Since these drivers were barely less than 1% of the total population of taxi drivers in Batam. And then followed by turning them into "playmate". If the female taxi driver in Batam turns out to be those you seen in Singapore, would you still wants them to be your playmate?

Try everything, works on making the near impossible possible. And that is what most of my Batam trips were about most of the time (if you followed this thread from time to time),hehehe...same theory applies when i say i look for pure breed Indo Chinese girls, same for those celebrity look-alike girls, same for turning clean massage parlor in Batam to become my very own backyard for special services,hehehe...not forgetting my idea/s of booking the cream of the crowd girls from all over indonesia (from Batam Hang Nadim,remember?)....blah blah blah, and those list goes on. Those were the past whereby it has been PROVEN possible (and done before) during public discussion before by many reputable bros in the open public in this thread.

All these discussion and sharing CANNOT lie itself, which is what i like about SBF...where real people discuss things and makes true of it and these discussion history wont be removed.

Today, 2019/2020...its taxi drivers in Batam,hehehe...lookable female taxi drivers in Batam.

(History, Today and Future..they were all linked-up somehow..hehehe..)
u always so innovation...lol. I just tried 1 but she's hard nut 2 crack lei...lol

on hand nw got 4 to test water, onli 3 is can look type, 1 totally give me fk free i aso mai...lol

btw, the 2 of indo cheena nw go 2 m'sia liao, b4 cny then cum bk btm...beter earn big $ than stay btm earnin small $...lol

Quote:
Out of 100 bros here, maybe only 10 were willing to share. Out of those 10, maybe only one (or less) is like-minded. And i am lucky to find a small handful of these bros over the last 6 to 7 years while i am here. And ta dah! Many near impossible is now possible in Batam and at only a small fraction of the price becos we all work together to seek our common fun.

Lightning and calamity will strike me down if i open up my record books in public,hehehe...

* i spend most of my internet time seeking my kind of fun in Batam, rather than bickering over trivial matters. Or feed to the trolls/trouble-maker.
welcum 2 internet!! Lol...

good place 2 find info but aso a place 4 fake info nwday....lol

otherwise hw cum mani cum internet 2 wan 2 draw attention or be like tat 1.5 mil condo John Pierpont Morgan guy who scolding the security 4 wanting 2 charge his fren's car $10...lol...self entitlement personality.

live & let live...y compete & win ovr nthg. I aso rather spend my time 2 ask cewek service my kkj or hv sm quality b2b....or may let the gers who jus learning hdly do it 4 me....lol

u knw rite? btm nwday got acupuncture massage lei...i got so surprise....lol

Quote:

The good news is, the lady jogger is still alive but in a coma.
glad the jogger didn't die...hope she well soon.

big life ya, like tat still can survive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If really need their service then bopian engage them. Try asking bros here to recommend a reliable driver.
wa!! lucky no 1 ask me recommend a reliable driver....lol

click spoiler @ own risk hor....lol, i tink the driver inside the car is a cewek....lol

( Click to show/hide )

jus 4 laugh onli....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I apologize if I will be too hard, but it is important to understand mistakes, those we did and those others did, to learn and to avoid to repeat the same in the future.
another 10 yrs in tis tread, u wil still see ppl here making same mistakes ovr & ovr....lol...& mostly were the 1 who claim got read the tread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Making 4 posts in one go when you already knew how to edit your own post to add photo in it, i cannot understand what are u up to? Spamming? Clocking post? Definitely don't looks like u are trying to share smthing to me.

i cannot imagine anyone would post like u just did except with some other intended intention.
Lol...wat u expect...lol, i go 2 btm, make 1 post...i go btm eat 1 apple i make another post, i eat the apple not fresh, another post, after eating i no find dust bin & throw it ani how another post...then i take taxi go bk hotel another post....lol...total 5 posts i can making....lol

tis kind of posts i aso can make...& sm more i expert lei....lol...sorry hor, i cn't help imagining EVERYONE make posts like tat here....lol, looks like fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi bro , dun go morena, this joint girl got problum, sri kandy and happy 8 ok
ya, the place morena onli good 4 st @ best...if i am gng 4 LT or quality serv, i no waste my time tere...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
my bigger than cow car wheel 7 pts 2 u 4 ur heart 2 share....lol

looks like u keep hitting the jackport in btm ya? good 4 u...mus learning frm u liao....lol...

good day ya brother!!
Old 11-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post

Joint: Sri Kandi
Cewek Name: Aura
Cost: IDR1.5M
Face: 8/10 (I prefered her without make up)
GFE: Quite high (we have chemistry IMHO)
Body: B+ boobs, slightly on the meaty side, about 5 tattoos. (Had fun exploring them )
Service: Does BBBJ, quite energetic. This old man cannot keep up. Woke me up after midnight cause she horny.... Took her for 2 nights.. Legs like jelly when I reach sg. Lucky never kena pull one side by CNB for urine test.
RTF: Most likely not... Got a few more SYT there to try.
Haha, can book her for 1 to 1.2 juta. The extra charges being commission for your driver/minder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1