The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Neh neh enhanced quite hard.
First time i bonk her, f her in missionary. Pushed my cock out immediately after i cum. Haven finish cumming, had to shake it all out.
Second time not too bad, when i came she moaned very loudly, and allowed me to stay inside till i offloaded completely.
I like her fair skin.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
First time i bonk her, f her in missionary. Pushed my cock out immediately after i cum. Haven finish cumming, had to shake it all out.
Second time not too bad, when i came she moaned very loudly, and allowed me to stay inside till i offloaded completely.
I like her fair skin.
ya MunMun is enchanced. She is off for a month now.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith79 View Post
Who is the lady in black
She ( in black ) looks quite foxy for her age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHUAT88 View Post
I tried mun mun last month.

Long time no visit this Petain since along time

Her complex is same as before "Fair"

Her nei nei confirm big D.

I licked them like no tomorrow

Mun mun BJ was good. Requestd for BBBJ was rejected.

Old uncle like me love to fcuk this type of "Pui Chee"

Left Petain as a happy old uncle
It always feel good to be "happy man" after the sex.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johndi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
I like her fair skin.
for $50 is bad service
Old 09-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

i think MunMun see faces. if she like u, she will give u good service
Old 10-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Went down Ytd, Surprised that place is crowded.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASADOA21 View Post
Went down Ytd, Surprised that place is crowded.
hope it can last long long ..

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
In one of those rare days, i had two ladies in a single afternoon, with some lunch and shopping at city square in between. Both had surprisingly strong tongue action as they cat bath me.

H12: Candy. I always like MILFS with that really sexy auntie look and i always stare at Candy whenever i am in H12. Finally took the plunge for her. Her boobs were quite large, at least C, even though she hides them well under her loose baggy clothes. She starts off with quite a long cat bath, using her tongue from your arms, nipple (must be like at least 3 mins per nipple) to your tights. Her BJ includes ball licking and she also did quite a nice ass rimming. Just note that her BJ is BBBJ unless you ask for a covered one. I am not much of a FJ man so the combo of licking, sucking and stroking was enough for me

H22 Jojo/Mei Na (room between Maggie and Mun Mun). i have always peered at her because her dresses always show off her cleavage. Glad to report that her boobs are indeed quite a big handful. She is another good licker, even licks your ears and sucks on ear lobes. As my hands were slightly up, she even licked armpits. Unlike Candy who licks while facing you, jojo does ot sideways so while you can't really have a good view of her sucking you, there is easier access to her boobs which she seems ok for you to fondle.

Two surprising finds for me, as i like good foreplay and being someone who rarely does FJ, i would definitely come back. Adds to my list of ladies with good and extended foreplay
I think I will go for H22 Jojo for a try today.If she not free, I can go H12
Tks for sharing these infors
Old 14-07-2019, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
She ( in black ) looks quite foxy for her age..
Thst is Bao Er from H14 R05..... but please moderate your expectations as that photo was taken ages ago.
Old 14-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thst is Bao Er from H14 R05..... but please moderate your expectations as that photo was taken ages ago.
bro you have her latest photo ?

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 19-07-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Did went down there ytd, Door closed. No light. I was there 4plus.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went down to look for some brown sugar. no stock, seems like the usual suspects went for their leave. Julia seems like not in, same goes to H16 Lynn.

Instead settled for H12R5 Kelly. Good service as always.
Took her time to catbath and BJ. Always loved her patient attitude. Never rushes to finish the job. In fact had to stop her continuing bj, cos i almost came. lol. Pumped her in missionary then doggy, and finally unload. Even after the session, she slowly cleans me up, no rush. RTF many times. Only thing she seems like gained a bit of weight over the years, non the less great service. Hopefully when go back again those brown sugars are back.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin108 View Post
Which is the nearest MRT station
Farrer Park.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just tried Cookie for the first time yesterday. Now I know why have to pay more for her as compared to others. Looks wise, good looking and young looking. Figure is nice too. Apparently, she does go to the gym. As she said to me while we were dressing up after the deed that she thinking if she wants to go to the gym. And she said her daily plans is to go to work, knock off from work, go to the gym, then go home.

Her bj is the best that I ever experienced. And when she lock my nipples at the start, she take it slow and gently. And she doesn’t reject me when I lick and suck her breasts and nipples.

Will RTF, but the only challenge is it is difficult to get hold of her.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Just tried Cookie for the first time yesterday. Now I know why have to pay more for her as compared to others. Looks wise, good looking and young looking. Figure is nice too. Apparently, she does go to the gym. As she said to me while we were dressing up after the deed that she thinking if she wants to go to the gym. And she said her daily plans is to go to work, knock off from work, go to the gym, then go home.

Her bj is the best that I ever experienced. And when she lock my nipples at the start, she take it slow and gently. And she doesn’t reject me when I lick and suck her breasts and nipples.

Will RTF, but the only challenge is it is difficult to get hold of her.
U damn lucky. Is her pussy shaved or tight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1