The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Haha, since we are talking about MLs from 2-3 years ago.

My fave was Notti from Zhuhai!

She was a SYT, green, only A cup and massage wasn't great! But I visited her once a week during her two stints in SG as I could "connect" with her via conversations and the session didnt felt transactional. After she RTC, she didnt update her wechat and have since lost contact with her and another bro mentioned that she won't be returning to our shores. Any bros still in contact with her?

I havent had the same non-transactional feeling with MLs since.

Any bros got any good new SYT MLs (non- transactional) to intro? Been looking around and from the FRs, Beibei seems to be okay. If not will return to Xiao Xiao as the safe option even though location is damn far
she is doing well in China
Old 13-11-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
Yes, she is pretty cute. Visited her for FJ in the early days.
How was the service, and her figure do you remember?
Old 13-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I see....i guess different strokes for different folks.
No offence, but I always find Amei looks a bit like those BKK ladyboys....
She confirm will be a hot hit with angmos in places such as Nana Plaza.

Just my own opinion...
I am with you on this bro. When bros here start talking about Amei being angpai, I was like huh? Really?
For me personally, her looks cannot even get a pass to warrant a shortlist. But this is just my opinion. No offence to any bro.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
I am with you on this bro. When bros here start talking about Amei being angpai, I was like huh? Really?
For me personally, her looks cannot even get a pass to warrant a shortlist. But this is just my opinion. No offence to any bro.
Don't think she was ever an ang pai as the few times I booked her was quite easy.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amazing that SLG has so many ladies in their stable nowadays. I just hope they can do some category sorting as it is so messy.
I.e
$120 / $110 / $100 Category
Hj / Bj / Bbj /Fj

Would be easier to make a choice.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That said...

I miss the days of $80 - $100 MLs. Even $80 i could get good quality ladies, not the SYT but pre Milf. Full dongquan service: massage, boob massage and catbath before turning over for a explosive finish.

Nowadays pay $120 quality also not there. Sometimes feel like we are Roberto.

Last edited by bonkbong; 13-11-2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old 13-11-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
How was the service, and her figure do you remember?
Just my views on her for you.

Pleasant looking, has very flirtatious big round eyes. Can easily break ice. Short and has very nice boobs. Figure may deemed slight meaty to some but just right for me. Skin is fair and smooth. Very chirpy I thought, not a dull moment.

Service was not short changed. She showered with me and bj in shower for the two times I was there. There was massage before sensual and fj. Massage is not piano and she focus mainly on the shoulders and back. Sensual was cat bath, boobs rub and bj. My service to her then was French, lick, suck boobs and pussy. She did enough for me to rtf 2 times. Once in hotel and the second time at BK.

As she is on 6 months visa, guess she alternates between massage and FJ.

Your call bro.
Old 13-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Spot on bro and yes I always go to xiao xiao too 😊
Can nvr go wrong with her to me at least maybe I knew her during her 1at stint and can connect.
Yes, definitely there are more prettier MLs out there but for the price tag I feel XX is totally worth to me.
Reason I didn't do MR for her cos she proven good to me and worth it at least to me.
Maybe some bros dun agree but then again all depends on individual too right.
xiao xiao is probably the only ML after mint that i willing to have extended hours and outing with.
Old 13-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes, especially the 120 ones also hits and misses but also same time the pinch not as bad compare to throwing say 200 for FL. Ssshh, new Angel for example..lol

All depends too for us customers as willing buyer.
Play surely throw money but at least in a way save abit throwing $ to ML than FL.
Sadly last time 160 FLs at wolf site considered good grade and service now at that tag ..������
I tried to convert new Angel from a miss to a hit.
Unfortunately she had to move to the West not so convenient for me.

Not sure how is her new place but her old place is kinda not safe
So was quite happy for her to move out
Old 13-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

I  just visit her again have good points for her.
Very hardworking, detailed, for boob lovers, no rush...etc.
good BBBJ started in the toilet i wouldn't say her bj is good. Relaxing, soothing, no rush. After which the happy ending
Old 13-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recent MRs for the original Angel? Last few postsi saw was she seems to have mood swings.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
seldom see folk mention xiao bai yang, any sharing
Yea curious 5o know too, she looks sweet.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Was looking through FRs for https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yiyi/ and came across reviews for https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-yi-massage/ (No longer exists) which a bro has mentioned had RTC.

Could not find any reviews on https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yiyi/ hence am wondering if anyone has tried her? Not the same person yeah?

Thanks in advance.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

Decided to commando, booked a late morning slot the night before, she seems busy, must be solid business.

morning comes, i text in advance to confirm, no reply. nevermind half hour before i text again, tried to call and phone is off. she replies ten mins after the appointed time say she's eating outside, can wait for her? not apologetic at all, biz must be really good.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

Decided to commando, booked a late morning slot the night before, she seems busy, must be solid business.

morning comes, i text in advance to confirm, no reply. nevermind half hour before i text again, tried to call and phone is off. she replies ten mins after the appointed time say she's eating outside, can wait for her? not apologetic at all, biz must be really good.
This kind of unprofessional behaviour, just tell her to fuck off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1