The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Re: Letter to a KTV Hostess - Milk Them Dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SY8810 View Post
Nice letter bro, thks fr the info
Don't mention it, you're very most welcome
Old 18-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sooperdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
131 Jalan Bukit Merah
#03-69
Singapore 344566

Dear Whore,

Love,
Mummy

This article is dedicated to a special friend, Alex. Thanks for that wonderful party session the other night, it was a blast.
Seems mostly everyone experiences same thing with PRC whores. You are word to word right and perfect.
Old 26-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperdick View Post
Seems mostly everyone experiences same thing with PRC whores. You are word to word right and perfect.

As long as we know the boundaries, play within our means and stay safe; everyone can have a good time of fun without the element of danger.
Old 27-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperdick View Post
Actually applies to all nationalities not just PRC. Let the big head think not small head or heart. Sg men a lot too soft hearted

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 28-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

just read one 24yr old dance lost #140k to a remittance scam also by prc
Old 03-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
just read one 24yr old dance lost #140k to a remittance scam also by prc

Contributing to the China economy
Old 09-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777;1400$$$$
Actually applies to all nationalities not just PRC. Let the big head think not small head or heart. Sg men a lot too soft hearted

Yeah bro, Singaporeans in general tend to have too soft of a heart. I hope the bros don't take offence on what I am saying here, in fact, it is a compliment. Due to our educated background and upbringing, we tend to be more understanding and compassionate. But unfortunately, this soft heartedness will cause a lot of Singaporean men a big big hole in their wallets.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Letter to a KTV Hostess - Milk Them Dry

Take our kindness for weakness. Wait till we lose our jobs to foreign talents, then we stop being cows.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah bro, Singaporeans in general tend to have too soft of a heart. I hope the bros don't take offence on what I am saying here, in fact, it is a compliment. Due to our educated background and upbringing, we tend to be more understanding and compassionate. But unfortunately, this soft heartedness will cause a lot of Singaporean men a big big hole in their wallets.
Yes me 100% agree they ( prc ML, FL)come all the way here only $$$ in mind. Once you cannot full fill their needs you then see their true colour.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Bloomc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow brother who are planning to give so much to such girls

Plz take a step back and reflect , why not consider to give this to your own parents instead?
They have sacrifice so much for u

Just a simple $5000 is sufficent to let your dad and mum to fly to London and enjoy them self
Old 12-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!

Upped you Bloomc for your advice.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomc View Post
Fellow brother who are planning to give so much to such girls

Plz take a step back and reflect , why not consider to give this to your own parents instead?
They have sacrifice so much for u

Just a simple $5000 is sufficent to let your dad and mum to fly to London and enjoy them self
some like to bring ktv gals, mls out for dinner

wonder how often they bring their own parents out for dinner
Old 22-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
some like to bring ktv gals, mls out for dinner

wonder how often they bring their own parents out for dinner

Mankind needs to find balance in life and be grateful for those who have sowed into their lives.
Old 22-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

70% of singaporean men are daft....look at how they support the country system and you know why..
Old 22-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved it . Upped it .

Haven't yet tried the KTV scene as I'm not a local and sometimes company is needed to truly get the max out of the session .

However I am curious as well as cautious that it might be addictive and you might commit more than money to find that Gem.

I think maybe worth it but comes at great sacrifice (over a period of time ofc)

Nonetheless loved it .

Cheers
Adi

Quote:
131 Jalan Bukit Merah
#03-69
Singapore 344566

Dear Whore,

RE: Please Milk Your Clients Dry

I know that you have spent a lot of money to rent a place here in Singapore, some of you have to leave your village, some of you need to spend thousands of dollars to get a visa, some of you want to buy a limited edition LV bag and some of you are here because you are harvesting money for your dying grandmother. Whatever the reason might be, you are here to earn money. So bloody hell milk my fucking clients dry.

The more you do your best to service my clients, the more that they may tip you. Spend more time with those who have got low self confidence, let them know that they are handsome, those who hold onto the microphone like gold, let them know that they will become the next Singapore Idol, American Idol and the Voice of China champion all added together. Those who are depressed, let them know that you'll be there for them, act like you are their girlfriend - if you put on a perfect act today, you'll get a perfect bank account tomorrow. Those who are spotted drinking alcohol constantly, let them know that they are the best drinkers you've ever seen in your entire career, encourage them to drink more so that I get my 100 SGD commission whenever 1 bottle of hard liquor is opened.

Although my commission alone from customers opening bottles every month is around 10,000 SGD (way better than any university graduate), I still want more - if you service my clients with your body, I can tell them that I've chosen the best hostesses for their room. The host of the room might give me a bigger tip at the end of the night, I can then add another 8,000 SGD to my monthly pay check and keep on wondering why Singaporeans must study so hard when I am earning 8 times more than a fresh grad.

Don't immediately go into the room and flash your boobs, spend some time with them first, allow things to warm up, play hard to get. Put your hands on your customer's lap, talk a little dirty. When things are warmed up, don't just let them touch your boobs, show it to them because men are visual creatures, stuff your assets into their faces and let them know that you are working hard. When it is later into the night, show them your g-string, flash a little bit of your pussy and turn them right on. Only do this closing to the end of the night so that he would want more and also when it is time for him to pay money, he'll feel that the night is worth it - stacks of cash will therefore go to you and come to me. Your pussy can make my world a better place so use it wisely.

If the customer ask you for ST, tell them that you don't go out with customers but you could offer to accompany him for lunch or dinner. If the customer can get sex from you on that very night, he is more than likely not going to look for you anymore (guys like sexual variety), this will cause you to lose a regular customer. Remember, your goal is to milk him dry and make him come back again and again so that I can also earn. While you are out having lunch / dinner with him, walk around a little bit, look at things that you think your customer can easily afford, if he cannot afford a Hermes bag, then go look at Prada, if he cannot afford Prada then go to Zara if he cannot afford Zara, then I don't see why you should be wasting so much time with him. Don't tell him outrightly that you want him to buy stuff for you, just show him that glow on your face when shopping with him, its like a kid indirectly telling his father "ooowww, if only I could own a Prada bag, my world would be a better place to live in".

After 3 excursions with him, do what you are good at, seduce him to fuck you. Let him know that you are exclusive and that you don't go around fucking KTV customers. You are spreading your legs for him because you might be in love with him even though he's already got a wife and 2 children. Tell him that you'll always be his emotional support and that if his family is giving him shit, he can always look for you. HOWEVER, you need to work, but UNLESS if he pays for your sitting fee, you could then freely go out with him, accompany him for dinner and give him a good massage. If he offers to give you a bigger than usual sum of money, tell him to take back half and that you are concerned that he has got not enough money to spend, if he insists, don't be a dumb ass by pushing that stack of cash back to him, keep it, look into his eyes and french kiss him till his dick stands and then walk out of the room so that he would want more from you the next time.

Once you have connected with him fully on this level, share with him a sob story. Let him know that your brother just died in a car accident and you need to go back and administrate his funeral proceedings (your visa is expiring anyways) - he will more than likely give you some money to help you tide past this "difficult" situation of yours. If you are damn good, you could still charm him to visit you at your country - there and then, he will also more than likely give you money because you were not only just a good companion but also the best tour guide and tour guides must be tipped too.

Whatever I have taught you, use it on at least 5 guys and it will make your trip to Singapore worthwhile. Don't be stupid to use to money to gamble, start a business in your home country and try to obtain success. Don't ever let your future husband know that you were once a whore and live your life from there onwards in a happily ever after manner.

What if your business / marriage fails and you need money?
Call me and I will gladly take care of you again, my dear girl.

Love,
Mummy

This article is dedicated to a special friend, Alex. Thanks for that wonderful party session the other night, it was a blast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1