The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Re: Letter to a KTV Hostess - Milk Them Dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
Really great article bro Notary. Just had an experience almost exactly like what u have described with a gal whom i knew from Crown, now @ Club De Emperor.

Hello Bro rebeldevil,

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully that girl didn't cause you a big hole in your bank account and also hope that you did at least have a good time with her in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgwei View Post
Haha good write!!! Support

Thanks bro xgwei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofrubbish View Post
A real eye opener . Thanks for sharing .

Glad you liked it bro fullofrubbish (:
Old 06-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
Vermicelli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVermicelli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, good post! Upped you for this interesting read!
Old 06-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermicelli View Post
Haha, good post! Upped you for this interesting read!

Many thanks bro!
Old 06-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
Wah .. nice letter, but more interested in that party session with Alex

Bro OysterLover,

Maybe we should let bro Alex aka Leakypipes give you some insights on our little session.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, I like the way you put this in the form of a letter from the Mummy to the girls. To all these ladies, SG is really a great place for them to fulfill their monetary needs.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up bro ts
Old 06-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Bro, I like the way you put this in the form of a letter from the Mummy to the girls. To all these ladies, SG is really a great place for them to fulfill their monetary needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
Thumbs up bro ts

Hey bros, thanks for the positive comments
Old 07-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

in the cheonging world it is really a game of wits and who can bide his/her time and playing the cards right

the women wants to quickly fleece you off as much as possible, asap; but of course the big fish with deep pockets are keepers

the men just want to quickly bed them and perhaps move on, but if he is really smitten by her good looks, figure and skills then she's a keeper for him too

so end of the day, between you and her; how the cards are drawn and play... how much time and money are you willing to invest to get her and of course different tiers of girls have got different entry levels.
those PRC "singers" in night clubs would almost certainly cost you dearly but then again no lack of supporters la

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 07-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
in the cheonging world it is really a game of wits and who can bide his/her time and playing the cards right

It's true and this also takes time and money to execute. We men are interesting, we pay truckloads of money to play a game of wits with a bunch of whores.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2176 / Power: 9
danielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond reputedanielsun has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting letter. support
Old 07-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

this is so damm good!!!
Old 07-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

ya but why do these bosses, many aged 50s and above like my boss don't mind to spend thousands and tens of thousands a single night.

usually they like all the face and attention not just from the gals, but also from other patrons and all the staff when they starting hanging 5k, 10k to the singer they support.

they spent most of their youth and adult life on their companies, a lot of these old timer bosses they really work from morning till night 6-7 days a week when they were young.
last time not so much entertainment, age is catching up; they can't bring it to their graves; they've earned millions and its ok to spend 4-5 figure a night at nightclub.

my boss's friend sold his company and got 15 mil, at aged 60+ of course anyhow go splurge, he bought an yellow lambo and came to our company but dressed in shorts and old singlet like pork seller.
anyway im in construction industry, so this industry got a lot of such people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
It's true and this also takes time and money to execute. We men are interesting, we pay truckloads of money to play a game of wits with a bunch of whores.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 07-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha amy ho.... still remember my favourite mummy xiao jie...yummy
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 07-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

yaaa didnt see her for some time ever since they moved to royce/crown. did she get married or something?

used to visit her alot during good ol' xtd days
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 08-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenameahbao View Post
yaaa didnt see her for some time ever since they moved to royce/crown. did she get married or something?

used to visit her alot during good ol' xtd days

That is a mystery remain to be solved
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1