The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: Mind Games - The missing videos

Her floral romper...80% similarity

https://picturelife.com/#/photos/photo/EgkZVO74Lni0T2cD
Old 06-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Things happened lightning fast. Maybe it is due to us making out in a public place and half of it is due to the fact of her romper. So, there I was, trying to take off her romper…she was lying down with her head against the door’s armrest.

“Fuck it!” I thought to myself. The romper…I wish I can just tear it away. Sensing my fumbling with her romper, she slipped both her hands out from the strap, giving me better access to her breasts. After licking both nipples and nibbling one…I spoke through my teeth:

Me: “Baby…mmmm…I want to…mm…taste you…do you…mommom…want me to lick you? Tell me…mmommm”
Em: “ahh…uhh…yye…yyees. Lick me…I love that…eat me!”

Spreading her legs, I positioned myself in between and lowered myself down to her love nest. I pulled both the romper and her thongs aside and placed it underneath one of her butt cheek. I sniffed long and hard…and stuck out my tongue…gave it a long lick from bottom up to her clitoris. Emily let out a loud moan.

“Aaahhhh….yyessss….suck me…lick there…hesssss….ttheerreeee!”

With that, she gotten her first climax. I look up momentarily…she looked down…
Old 06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Em: “Don’t stop!…please carry on at the same spot…it is one of my erotic spots…please?”
Me: Grinning…”As you wish, princess…” I licked her hard, furious…she kept up her moaning…sometimes soft, sometimes long and louder. We continued on till Emily reached her 3rd climax by cunnilingus. By then, she was exhausted but I am not yet sextisfied. I stopped and proceed to let her taste her own somewhat salty/sweet juices via my mouth.

Emily stuck out her tongue and licked my lips. We french and tongue fought for a good few minutes. I was semi-hard by then and guided her hand to touch my cock.

Em: “mmmm….mmmmm” was all Emily could respond.

She stroked me gently but firmly. With every stroke, I got harder and she released it.

Em: “Let me return the pleasure?” Biting her lips as she looked at me shyly.
Me: “Definitely! I would love to have you sucking my hard cock.”

I sat up, Emily bent down and took my cock into her small mouth. It was a mouthful for her and she managed all of it. After licking it thoroughly, she paused and without looking up said,

“This purple cock needed releasing…let me taste it…”

Me: “yeee…sssss” all that I could managed.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

I never had a good blow job…with exception to the freelancers (1 or 2). Therefore, when Emily blew me, my mind was blown away as well. Emily kept up with the sucking and licking. Every down stroke, she will twist her head…the bobbing action soon blurred and I came…Emily didn’t stop and kept on the pressure. It was so intense.

Me: “Baby…aaarrghh…I’m cumming…cum…ming…” I held onto her head as I cum into her mouth.

Em: “mmommmmmm….” Her hands caressing the sides of my body…encouraging me.

I shot my first load into her mouth. Emily suck every drop out from my cock and held it in her mouth. She proudly displayed the end result of her fellatio to me and stuck out her tongue for a short moment. The next thing I knew, she closed her mouth, smile and swallowed all…licked her lips and swallowed again.

Smiling to me, she said:

Em: “When was your last…?”
Me: “6 months ago…” sounding sheepish.

Em: “No girlfriend?”
Me: “Wei, interview session ah?”

We both laughed. I passed some tissue to her…she took out a packet of wet tissue from her Chanel bag. Passed me a piece.

Me: “Emily…can you please?” Holding out the wet tissue and dangling it signalling her to help me clean my cock.
Em: “Notty! Nope!” She giggled and took it from my hand.

As she cleaned my cock…

Em: “You are still hard…do you think you can cum again?”
Me: “Well…never try, never know. And if you are that good, I am sure you can make me cum like how you did to me just now.”

Emily immediately kissed me on my lips….lips locked again….This time I pushed her away.

Em: “Why?” Obviously shocked at my reaction.
Me: “Sorry baby…Let me check the surrounding. We are in the public and a carpark.”

The sudden common sense kicked in. I have forgotten to check my surrounding before we have our sex-actions.

Coast clear. I pulled Emily towards me and we french once again. Emily kept up the pace, gave me a few good pumps on my cock and proceeded to suck me once more. Pure heaven…her mouth…her blow job skill. Just as fast as she did all these, she quickly straddled me. I lay my head to rest against the head rest letting out a sigh.

Me: “Baby…nice….you have a tight pussy.” Emily with her arms around my shoulders replied.
Em: “And your hard purple monster just filled me up…shut up and enjoy.” She kissed my lips and continued to ride/grind me. In return, I grabbed her boobs while she bounced.

“ahh…ahhh…uhh…aargh…”

Her moves' combination, the scent of our love making, the ending video moans (yes! still playing, hahaha)….Thus ended our love making as well. As my cock jerked its final shot into her warm pussy, Emily climaxed and slumped into me. She was breathing hard and fast.

Soon, we cleaned and dressed up. Left the carpark with lots of tissue…my pink colored cum filled condom…in that parking lot 88.

From that day on, Emily and I were officially friends. I asked her lots about the videos and all…Did we still do it? Did we manage to video ourselves? Well, this is the missing video story, right?

Yes, we have other adventures together but that's another story/stories.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Great story bro. Nicely written. Dont stop k... Tel us more. We would love to knw what happen next..
Old 06-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Great story bro. Nicely written. Dont stop k... Tel us more. We would love to knw what happen next..
Thanks bro. Glad you like it.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Do keep writing!
Old 07-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
Thanks bro. Glad you like it.
Trust me bro. Its nt I like it. Its we like it. Haha. Jz dont stop half way or make us wait to long.... Thanks in advance...
Old 07-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Do keep writing!

Thank you!

Winter
Old 07-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Trust me bro. Its nt I like it. Its we like it. Haha. Jz dont stop half way or make us wait to long.... Thanks in advance...
Haha. Thanks for your encouragement bro

Winter
Old 07-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow.. this is another wonderful thread in making.. Great catch.. Lucky of u to pick up the phone..
Old 07-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zy View Post
Wow.. this is another wonderful thread in making.. Great catch.. Lucky of u to pick up the phone..

haha...thanks.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
blizt13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, i love the story... Maybe you can start the missing video of your own story with her already... Thumb up!
Old 07-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizt13 View Post
TS, i love the story... Maybe you can start the missing video of your own story with her already... Thumb up!

Thank you

Winter
Old 07-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

The Missing Videos

Emily and I got along well. I got to know some of her friends…Sandy being one of them. I will not digress further in that direction, rather I will dive into the missing video portion. Yes, it is about Emily and I making that video.

It was a hot sunny late morning when I met up with Emily. We have decided to go to Sentosa for a short beach chillax…if we can chill under the hot sun. Nevertheless, Emily wanted this outing for a long time since she has been mugging for her exams in the past 3 weeks or so.

“Hey!” Walking towards me, Emily waved and smiled her usual killer smile.

“Hey you!” I managed a friendly hug and light peck to her cheek. “hmm…you smell nice. Shall we go grab that train?”

“Not yet. We are gonna wait for someone else.” Emily’s words trailed off as she looked around, searching for someone in the crowded platform. Her handphone rang. She speak into it briefly and hung up. Looking puzzled, I decided to wait for her to focus back onto me before asking further.

Getting impatient, I started to ask “So wh…” Before I can finish my question, Emily excitedly ran off leaving me standing at the platform like a lost sheep. I traced her movement and saw her stopped. My view was partially blocked by the crowd that is hanging around waiting for the same train to bring us to Sentosa. I tried to get a better look at who Emily is meeting up with to join us.

As they walked back towards me, I saw it is none other than Sandy. She wore a pink racer back mango top with billabong shorts, black/gold flip-flops. Spotting a pair of Gucci shades perching on her head, Sandy looked like any SYT.

“Hi Sandy.” I smiled and shook her hand.

“Hihi Winter.” giggled and shook mine back.

After the initial greetings, the 3 of us proceeded to board the train that pulled into the station.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1