The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bros, just watched this movie yesterday... about KTV girls' lifes and how they "patterns"... enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BQOP5vdQyo8
Nice movie..Btw the actress damn pretty..
Old 30-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylander View Post

Well, yesterday was dramatic when I, being a paying customer, was labelled a 垃圾 by a girl called Ice (Chinese name 杨茜) when I refused to pay her in full because she sat < 10 min before she butterfly & (she claimed) a customer 包 her. Actually I don't like to expose those girls who gave bad service because definition of service level of KTV girls is quite subjective, one man's meat can be another man's poison (that drama queen is a good example, lol). But this girl needs to be exposed because she becomes a bloody bitch and bites the hands who feed her! Sigh, I'll take one bro advice and change my glasses.
Experience some brother get when you don't give some KTV girl their due, they scold trash.
Old 30-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlimpseNglance View Post
Peace centre standard rate is $30 for butterfly. Normal for them to go 30-60mins to come back. $150 is standard rate for gal to sit all the way.

Any gal that u dun like just ignore and continue to sing song or talk to ur frens.
Just side track abit.

Who set the standard of $30? The management? The Girls? Or who? Market rate is determined by the customer mah. I dun really see anything wrong if I just tip $20. Tips are given by the customers on their own accord. So I really dun understand what's this thing about standard/market rate.
Old 30-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Just side track abit.

Who set the standard of $30? The management? The Girls? Or who? Market rate is determined by the customer mah. I dun really see anything wrong if I just tip $20. Tips are given by the customers on their own accord. So I really dun understand what's this thing about standard/market rate.
I absolutely agree with you. It up to the customer on their own accord to tips the girls. If the girl is worth $100 tips her $100 and if the girl not worth even $10 don't tip her and if you tips her she will call you trash. Cheers Brother for speaking out.
Old 31-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
I absolutely agree with you. It up to the customer on their own accord to tips the girls. If the girl is worth $100 tips her $100 and if the girl not worth even $10 don't tip her and if you tips her she will call you trash. Cheers Brother for speaking out.
well said bro tats my practice too

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 31-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
well said bro tats my practice too
I remember there was once I went to a KTV with my friends. One of my friend tip the gal $20, the gal say there min tip is $30. My friend then questioned her: "Who set the rule? The management? Tell them to come talk to me." The the then replied say this is the standard. My friend insist say his standard is $20. In the end, the gal LL take the money and scold my friend trash/cheapo.
Old 31-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Actually every bro goes to KTV wanting to have a good time, whether it is just catching up with buddies, singing, rubba or others. I accept there are so-called standard tips for the gals at joints. But as these stories goes, the worst behaviour comes out when they take advantage of your nice-ness and chut pattern. I still think going to those joints with mummies who can take charge of the situation is much better. At least you have someone to complain to and they want to do your business (and your mummy tips) so they will do their best to serve your needs. And who dares to call you 垃圾
Old 31-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

imho $30 for mid class joint is reasonable coz of inflation over the years. I started from $20 tips during MG, TH days but a lot of lao gou I think there r still $20 tips joint like SG (mostly MILF) or some viet joints.

Even in JB, tips is already RM50! In China, sitting tips range from RMB200 to 500(booking). So we r exporting quality gals, factoring in shipment or relocation cost we have to pay more attractive than what the other country's local market is offering else we can only get expired goods in Singapore
Old 31-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Brothers who come across tactics used by the KTV girls please share.
Hey bro, I just kenna 1 fucked up experience last week. My bros and I were suppose to go to this KTV we usually go but it was fully booked because we forgot to book earlier. So we went to another 1 that we stumbled upon. We went up and the place looks dead. Went into one of the rooms and ordered 3 jugs of beer. After the waiter left, 15 girls swarmed into our room and we almost died. They were so fucking aggressive I got really kinda scared. 1 sat on each side of me and 2 more sat on top of me. The ones at the at the side forced my hands into their shirts and used my hands to grope their boobs. The ones on top forced their tongue into mine and into my shirts to lick my nipples. Sounds pretty shiok huh? But they were all old fucks which I really hate! It was damn dark in the room so it took me a while to notice their age. I'm only 22, one of them is old enough to be my mum man..

Now this is the most fucked up part I hate. Despite trying my best to reject them and push them away, they kept continue what they're doing. Until I really buay tahan, I just stood up and kept still. Told my friend I really want to reject them so he told them I'm really not interested. They then demanded me to pay as I've already touched them. After argueing with them for several minutes, I gave up and paid them $20 bucks each to fuck off. Really one of the worst night ever. Imagine someone 10+ years older than you. Its just nightmare man..
Old 31-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarkMK8 View Post
15 girls swarmed into our room and we almost died. They were so fucking aggressive I got really kinda scared. 1 sat on each side of me and 2 more sat on top of me. The ones at the at the side forced my hands into their shirts and used my hands to grope their boobs. The ones on top forced their tongue into mine and into my shirts to lick my nipples. Sounds pretty shiok huh? But they were all old fucks which I really hate! It was damn dark in the room so it took me a while to notice their age. I'm only 22, one of them is old enough to be my mum man..
Thanks for sharing your experience. LOL You seem to be attacked by the Red Women Commandos Section. One platoon Sergeant, 2 NCOs and 12 other rank. They are trained to attack while the light is dim. They apply camouflage so you for a while cannot differentiate whether they are young or old. By the time you realise is time to pay.
Old 31-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey bro, I just kenna 1 fucked up experience last week. My bros and I were suppose to go to this KTV we usually go but it was fully booked because we forgot to book earlier. So we went to another 1 that we stumbled upon. We went up and the place looks dead. Went into one of the rooms and ordered 3 jugs of beer. After the waiter left, 15 girls swarmed into our room and we almost died. They were so fucking aggressive I got really kinda scared. 1 sat on each side of me and 2 more sat on top of me. The ones at the at the side forced my hands into their shirts and used my hands to grope their boobs. The ones on top forced their tongue into mine and into my shirts to lick my nipples. Sounds pretty shiok huh? But they were all old fucks which I really hate! It was damn dark in the room so it took me a while to notice their age. I'm only 22, one of them is old enough to be my mum man..

Now this is the most fucked up part I hate. Despite trying my best to reject them and push them away, they kept continue what they're doing. Until I really buay tahan, I just stood up and kept still. Told my friend I really want to reject them so he told them I'm really not interested. They then demanded me to pay as I've already touched them. After argueing with them for several minutes, I gave up and paid them $20 bucks each to fuck off. Really one of the worst night ever. Imagine someone 10+ years older than you. Its just nightmare man..
If I were you, I will stand up and leave the room. They will know the meaning. Won't even pay them a single cent. If they kpkb, get the waiter/waitress in to chase them out. Worst to worst, straight bill and leave the place lo.
Old 31-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
weakheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing , very helpful indeed .
Old 31-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fujian prcs are the biggest diggers.

a. 5 Years Ago :- After agreeing short time with the BS KTV Fujian PRC @ $150, she requested for extra $50 just before poke in. So no choice agreed because after high activity forepaly, the brother is all ready to spit ! But that was the last time I saw her.

b. 8 Years Ago :- Another Fujian PRC (worked in TAM) very swee agreed to be my GF. She would let me come into into her room at Pacific Mansion and tcss with her, and would allow me to see her change her clothes. I asked can we be BF/GF and then ML, she said OK but must buy her LV bag. So we went to buy a LV Bag that cost $800, and then ML on that same day. The next day, I said can I come her house and have a good time, she said must pay her $800. So that was a Big Carrot Lesson for me !

c. 6 Years Ago, I spotted a PRC at Pudong KTV who was very OK looks and shy. She's from Fujian (again !), and very timid to push door. Then I asked her sit my table. Normally she sit very few tables, so income was low and just nice cover daily expenses and loan instalment. I would bring her eat dinner and helped her pay partially room rental. After a while, I asked whether can bonk, she quoted $1,000. I replied why so expensive, and why charge me so much. She replied bluntly that if I have no money to play, then I should stay at home. That was the last time I saw her.

There are many stories of Fujian diggers. Now my standard FAQ during KTV or play wechat is where the girls from ? If Fujian sure reject. Besides Fujian, of course there are others. But definitely Fujian play the long carrot-dangling games.
Old 31-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

take her hand n touch yr kuku n demand her to pay n give her a f look n stare at her for a while ... then walk out of t rm to toilet or for a smoke .... if she still kpkb ask waiter to ask her out
yes we r there to b happy ... no such thing as standard tips .... only my mood how happy she can lead me .... I m paying customer
even encounter a PRC just come in sit for 5 min then MIA for 30min come back to ask for tip n say she want to go home .... I ask her to go then wo tip as I m customer whom here to happy if I m not leaving why should her ... my tipping only when I m leaving .... she LL f off
It only melt down to how u talk n carry yrself ... they( PRCs ) r trained to take control of nice SG men .... so dare to reject but tips t nice ones

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
only prc will teach each other all kind of tricks
gone r t good old days by Malaysian meimei
Right brother gone the days where Malaysian meimei entertained us. I miss them.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1