The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2012, 10:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Smile (Undertable' Events) Swinging,Gangbang,MMF,BDSM & More. Have Fun!

Hi Bros/sistas,

We have been getting alot support from this server & its management and now its time we show our little support by contributing our humble photos.Hopefully u guys will like what you see here!

Have been here for short time in SBF, Most of our fantasies have been fulfilled here by all you friendly couples or single bros. From a start nightmare to subsequent heaven,thrilling and fun dreams,We are glad we joined this big family of SBF and our rather small community of Swinger kakis. In this place We have met tons of nice ppl showing us the comfortable way of living up our activities. We have more gentleman and fantastic ladies here alot more than in our actual lives.

We are kinky ppl who aint afraid of exploring new experience,we do not judge our friends also hoping not to be judge.Importantly thru this thread, We will record all our swinging activities, our Field Reports and Maybe some pictures for both our pleasures and yours.

We are a group of 3 Lovers, Mac(male), Liz(female) and Luna (Female),Somebody asked me what are they to me and i told they are my queens.

Luna:
Height:165 cm
Weight:54 (B cup)
Race:Singaporean Chinese
Interested in: MMF, Swing and Bi-sexual activities.

Liz:
Height:154 cm
Weight:44 kg (A cup)
Interested in: MMF, Swing and Bi-sexual activities.

Mac:
Height:169 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Interested in:Swing and pleasing my ladies. (I am straight^^)

And of course our Lady Wings, She is not a swinger but our Lover. We heart her to the core and please note that she will not be entertaining any sexual requests.

Swingers Do pm us if you are interested to make friends, We will be please to know you guys!
Old 21-06-2012, 10:32 PM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Post Re: (Undertable' Events) Swinging,Gangbang,MMF,BDSM & More. Have Fun!

Just a Simple FR For 15th June TCSS

Hello guys,

Lizz and i had one of our most crazy party last night,It was a heart attack night with no rooms for weak hearts. We are all out to make sure we can have the event strongly stuck to our memories. That was most probably Lizzy last Event with singles already, Like some of you that noes we are currently working hard to make sure this is not the last. We will try! Cant bear to leave such a nice country!

Party starts at 7 plus, Almost all most who attended blended in very fast. I realized dialects are not just something we use and forget, It seems to have a big bonding effect and a great way to ease others. Mac was really in dialect most of the time ,sometims a little Rough talking but yet super fun. Tease a few of the bros with the infamous "ah beng" style..^^ (*Kidding* Mac is far from being rude)

My usual group of the hokkien table members, They bring the party to the peak. Cracking unbelievable jokes and making sure we suffered cramps . Teasing conversing and boozing. We even come to the extend of playing simple games to odd out a single bro for us to do some Rope bondage. I must say i didnt realized that SBF samters can be sooo sporty.

With my dear couple friends who attended that made the party even rowdy with applause and cheering, We can easily say that its still the most happening night with the most amazing peeps. Ceralcouple the usual charmer with her tight body smiling and happily caning a bro to show whats really in BDSM, Mr Forsak3n Imparting his knowledge and demostrating some tools on lizzy. If u call that a munch its the most happening one i guess. Ppl there understands how it felt and come to realize that BDSM is different from what the general public perceived.

Well Undertable Mac & Lizzy are only mild bondage players who enjoy the kinks and relationship bonding through it.
Old 21-06-2012, 10:34 PM

Re: (Undertable' Events) Swinging,Gangbang,MMF,BDSM & More. Have Fun!

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy
Old 21-06-2012, 10:40 PM

Smile Re: (Undertable' Events) Swinging,Gangbang,MMF,BDSM & More. Have Fun!

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy2
Old 21-06-2012, 10:42 PM

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy3
Old 21-06-2012, 10:43 PM

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy 5
Old 21-06-2012, 10:45 PM

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy 6
Old 21-06-2012, 10:47 PM

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy6
Old 21-06-2012, 10:48 PM

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy7
Old 21-06-2012, 10:50 PM

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy8
Old 21-06-2012, 10:52 PM

Smile Re: (Undertable' Events) Swinging,Gangbang,MMF,BDSM & More. Have Fun!

15th June 2012 TCSS & Gangbang for lizzy9

-END-

Hopefully you guys enjoyed the photos as much as we taking it. Have fun!
Old 22-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
CuriousCouple is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousCouple is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousCouple is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good stuff as always.

Sir CC
Old 23-06-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousCouple View Post
Good stuff as always.

Sir CC
Thanks Bro... U guys too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezebelCandy View Post
Lovely Pictures! =)
Saw yours. Darn darn hot!!
Old 25-06-2012, 06:52 PM

Thumbs up Re: (Undertable' Events) Swinging,Gangbang,MMF,BDSM & More. Have Fun!

24.06.2012 OCC swing with bryan and joy (P1)
Old 25-06-2012, 06:53 PM

Thumbs up Re: (Undertable' Events) Swinging,Gangbang,MMF,BDSM & More. Have Fun!

24.06.2012 OCC swing with bryan and joy (P2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1