The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2002, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 23
BigBoobsLuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
come on king ............... are u realli so jaded that nice pretty cunts with melons dun interest u anymore? or u want to hunt in fresher pastures? well, if so i sure wun mind going hunting for 1 nite stands as well!
Old 21-04-2002, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Loss The Magical Touch

cunt juice is desert and main course is oyster ... yummy

so bro romanto any good gals to recommend me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Romanto

cunt juice just a desert for for your hunger of sex

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-04-2002, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Loss The Magical Touch

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
cunt juice is desert and main course is oyster ... yummy

so bro romanto any good gals to recommend me?

got 1 big boobs gal gf service interested?

pm me.
Old 21-04-2002, 02:13 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Loss The Magical Touch

you sure or not .... don't try your old tricks on me hor

Quote:
Originally posted by Romanto

got 1 big boobs gal gf service interested?

pm me.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-04-2002, 02:15 AM
Samster

bro bbluver, you try some more nice cunts with melons and good attitude let me know hor ...... me need fresh stock!

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBoobsLuver
come on king ............... are u realli so jaded that nice pretty cunts with melons dun interest u anymore? or u want to hunt in fresher pastures? well, if so i sure wun mind going hunting for 1 nite stands as well!

Old 21-04-2002, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 23
BigBoobsLuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
wilco sir! me be recce scout and recce all the melons for u! and thank you for the honor!
Old 21-04-2002, 03:03 AM
Samster

bro bbluver, just make me horny so that I will cum back to the GL Love Land

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBoobsLuver
wilco sir! me be recce scout and recce all the melons for u! and thank you for the honor!

Old 22-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Samster

CK

thanks to bro prime and bro kid, CK will be on top of my target list when I return to GL ....... soon I hope

Last edited by cuntking; 22-04-2002 at 10:23 PM.
Old 22-04-2002, 03:11 PM
cumdinger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (cunt) KING's Latest 50 Gals

Quote:
Originally posted by ming

Not sure, i think may be romanto and gary.
I think my taste would be similar to that of Zyxel and Prime. We like the interactive response and two way traffic kind.
Old 22-04-2002, 10:25 PM
Samster

Repeat On OG

yo guys, good news! I found the magical feeling from my repeat on OG today.

Btw, bro cumdinger, you are banned by Mei Hua's OKT ...... today someone asked for her and her OKT asked if it is the guy that bonked her for 1hr++++ ..... you are the first to be blacklisted by a OKT .....ha ha ha

Old 22-04-2002, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Repeat On OG

Quote:
yo guys, good news! I found the magical feeling from my repeat on OG today.

Btw, bro cumdinger, you are banned by Mei Hua's OKT ...... today someone asked for her and her OKT asked if it is the guy that bonked her for 1hr++++ ..... you are the first to be blacklisted by a OKT .....ha ha ha

Glad to hear that you are back. You didn't tell me about the banned issue when I was with you.

Prime2000
Old 22-04-2002, 10:53 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Repeat On OG

hiya, you cum I went to bonk, you bonk finish I went for dinner ... were got chance to talk?

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2000

Glad to hear that you are back. You didn't tell me about the banned issue when I was with you.

Prime2000

Old 22-04-2002, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Repeat On OG

Quote:
hiya, you cum I went to bonk, you bonk finish I went for dinner ... were got chance to talk?

I reach there before you bonk. I finish you still around. Where got no chance. Next time, I will book you for few hours before both of us went to the room to bonk. (Don't be mistaken, to bonk gals). Hahahaha

Prime2000
Old 22-04-2002, 11:22 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Repeat On OG

bro prime, how was your bonk? Suit me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2000

I reach there before you bonk. I finish you still around. Where got no chance. Next time, I will book you for few hours before both of us went to the room to bonk. (Don't be mistaken, to bonk gals). Hahahaha

Prime2000

Old 22-04-2002, 11:25 PM
Samster

Re: CK

saw CK today, she lost quite some weight and her figure looks better .... too bad, her face don't attract me

Quote:
thanks to bro prime and bro kid, CK will be on top of my target list when I return to GL ....... soon I hope

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1