The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2002, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 125th Session

bro neo, Apple may be around and Teacher is good too ........ aiya you can try Tommy's secret weapons lor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Die liao!! Makiyo gone, Apple not working, Sweet Secret going soon, Blue Diamond back by end of Sept. Maybe only left Teacher for me.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 08-09-2002, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro decent, good to know that you had done your homework ....... but still can try lah ... maybe you click with her leh?

Bro King...yah...if she has the looks of movie actress or model...then can try....I'm a kiiler for looks and GF treatment.
and you are a kiiler for boobs...rite.

The CFL are tried on Friday has 36C bust and she is slim not fat....really delilious...too bad her service is lousy. Quite long time never seen such a pretty girl with such good figure. ....Nose bleed liao.....
Old 08-09-2002, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 125th Session

Quote:
Die liao!! Makiyo gone, Apple not working, Sweet Secret going soon, Blue Diamond back by end of Sept. Maybe only left Teacher for me.

Bro Ah Neo,

Don't worry man, there will always be new targets around. BTW, saw Apple working today.

sponge05
Old 08-09-2002, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 125th Session

u know something, Teacher really resembles a relief teacher during my sec. school days hahaha!! I'm serious

Quote:
bro neo, Apple may be around and Teacher is good too ........ aiya you can try Tommy's secret weapons lor

Last edited by Ah Neo; 08-09-2002 at 02:45 AM.
Old 08-09-2002, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
By the way, bro king...

there are 2 Zu Ers inside your list in GL party joint thread

which is the one bro trader tried on tuesday?
Old 08-09-2002, 02:59 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: By the way, bro king...

bro neo, just ask Tommy for bro archer's newspaper lor ........... anyway you have to wait one month liao

Quote:
there are 2 Zu Ers inside your list in GL party joint thread

which is the one bro trader tried on tuesday?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 08-09-2002, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by decent02

Yah...you are right. With your inkling, I decided to retrieve my old
Thesaurus from the store room. Feel a bit embarrass, after I finished school, my standard of English seems to drop.

Cum in face....which kind lady allows that. Nah...not my cup of tea.

Hmm...ur job requires you to be creative with words...rite.
Cannot think of anything else except..a copywriter in advertising firm...Spot on ?
Good that u've decided to put your cobwebbed Thesaurus to use once again... injecting much needed variety in the forum.

Knew u will not wanna do CIF cos it will ruin that pretty face huh? kekeke....not my cup of kopi-O too.

About the job...you're pretty close...let's just assume that's the answer... even a toilet attendant in an Ad firm could just be it.

So when you've decided to visit party joint with that $190 winnings...do let me know...I'll try to meet up.

Coffee Freak
The Hustler
Old 08-09-2002, 04:08 PM
Samster

errrr .... MR Warden, what is thesaurus? How cum I bo one? ... you long time no pay whipper liao and I never win any bettings .... how about a thesaurus and a free bonk for keeping the prisioners well whipped?

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler

Good that u've decided to put your cobwebbed Thesaurus to use once again... injecting much needed variety in the forum.

Knew u will not wanna do CIF cos it will ruin that pretty face huh? kekeke....not my cup of kopi-O too.

About the job...you're pretty close...let's just assume that's the answer... even a toilet attendant in an Ad firm could just be it.

So when you've decided to visit party joint with that $190 winnings...do let me know...I'll try to meet up.

Coffee Freak
The Hustler

Old 09-09-2002, 05:06 AM
Samster

decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler

Coffee Freak
The Hustler
Bro Hustler, Haiz...$190 doesn't help much...Have lost close to 1K in EPL already. And yet there are so many things that I intend to buy... like pool cue, golf set and etc. Probably will go down party joint Thurs or Fri for my sweet dessert. Missed out bonking Wen Fang already ... cannot miss this gem !
Old 09-09-2002, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
errrr .... MR Warden, what is thesaurus? How cum I bo one? ... you long time no pay whipper liao and I never win any bettings .... how about a thesaurus and a free bonk for keeping the prisioners well whipped?

Bro King, a Thesaurus is ... very close to a dick-tionary loh.
1 example I can think of ...if Wen Fang is not available... substitute with Sweet Secrect ....Keekee !
Old 09-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Samster

Last Day for Desert

bro decent, if you want desert, you better rush down to HQ today as she will be leaving for her leave tomorrow

Quote:
Originally posted by decent02

Bro Hustler, Haiz...$190 doesn't help much...Have lost close to 1K in EPL already. And yet there are so many things that I intend to buy... like pool cue, golf set and etc. Probably will go down party joint Thurs or Fri for my sweet dessert. Missed out bonking Wen Fang already ... cannot miss this gem !

Old 09-09-2002, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Quote:

Bro king, a thesaurus is one type of dinasaur... Right Warden sir? hehe....

Cuntfused Janitor
zyxel
Old 09-09-2002, 02:12 PM
Samster

WOW ... dinaoaur ... means HUGE MILK balls ... I love it ... can I have one?

Quote:
Originally posted by zyxel01

Bro king, a thesaurus is one type of dinasaur... Right Warden sir? hehe....

Cuntfused Janitor
zyxel

Old 09-09-2002, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Quote:
WOW ... dinaoaur ... means HUGE MILK balls ... I love it ... can I have one?

Got to ask the warden. He was the one who introduced this thesaurus...

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 09-09-2002, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Thesaurus

Yes indeed... thanks Janitor for telling him that it is from the Dinosaur family.

Big milk balls?? King like meh?? The milk ball is different type leh!

Drink liao he will becum pregnant!!!

Pregnant King??
The Hustler
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1