The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?...=ESP.1&cc=4716

Real Sociedad 1 - 2 Real Madrid

Real provisionally moved 2 the top of the Primera Division table aft defeating Real Sociedad in a hard-fought & end-2-end encounter at the Anoeta stadium last nite.
Madrid rode their luck on occasion against a fired-up Sociedad side in the first half b4 taking a 51st-minute lead through Angel Di Maria's superb strike.

That advantage lasted just 11 minutes though before veteran striker Raul Tamudo brought Sociedad back on level terms - the first goal Madrid have conceded in 4 competitive games under new coach Jose Mourinho.

Madrid were not to be denied their first away win of the campaign though and they took the spoils thanks to a huge slice of luck in the 74th minute.

CR, looking for his first goal of the season, fired in a 25-yard free-kick that took a big deflection off team-mate Pepe standing in the wall and Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo could only stand and watch as the ball ballooned past him and into the far top corner of the net.

The victory lifts Madrid on to seven points from three games and to the top of the standings, although they could be replaced tomorrow depending on how Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla get on in their matches.

Mourinho predicted a tough test for his side ahead of the clash with promoted Sociedad and he was to be proved correct.

The visitors went close through Di Maria and Ronaldo early on, but Sociedad looked for all the world to have taken the lead in the 25th minute when Antoine Griezmann was put through by Tamudo and toe-poked a shot goalwards.

Sociedad coach Martin Lasarte was not the only person in the ground celebrating as the ball beat Casillas and appeared to nestle in the back of the net, but the shot actually went wide of the post before hitting a board just behind the goal.

Madrid survived another close shave six minutes later when Xabi Prieto's low cross looked destined for Tamudo at the far post before Ricardo Carvalho stuck out a foot and deflected the ball inches wide of the post.

It was not until the start of the second half that the deadlock was broken though, and it was a memorable way for summer signing Di Maria to net his first goal for Madrid, cutting in on his less-favoured right foot and curling an unstoppable shot into the far top corner of the net.

Madrid's lead was short-lived however as, after three games in which he has barely had to make a save, Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas was finally beaten.

Griezmann's free-kick from near the left touchline was inch-perfect for Tamudo, who escaped from Carvalho to divert the ball high into the net with his thigh from three yards out.

That was the former Spain forward's second goal in successive games for Sociedad since his summer move from Espanyol, but it was not enough to deny Madrid the spoils as Portuguese duo Ronaldo and Pepe inadvertently combined to put Mourinho's side back in front.

Mourinho was left fuming after almost seeing Sociedad equalise with seven minutes left, a deflected cross almost beating Casillas, but it was Madrid who looked the more dangerous late on with Higuain, Ronaldo, Marcelo and Karim Benzema all going close to netting a third goal.
Old 22-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=4716

Sneijder's agent reveals Real interest
September 22, 2010

Inter playmaker Wesley Sneijder has been sounded out by 4mer boss Jose Mourinho abt joining him @ Real, according 2 the player's agent.

Sneijder was the lynchpin of Mourinho's side last season as they swept all b4 them 2 win a Champions League, Serie A & Coppa Italia Treble.

After netting 8 times 4 the Nerazzurri & creating many more in their trophy-laden campaign, he went on 2 star @ the WC 4 Netherlands, scoring 5 goals 2 help the Oranje 2 the final, where they lost 2 Spain.

Mourinho failed in an attempt 2 bring Sneijder's Inter team-mate Maicon 2 the Bernabeu over the summer, but the Dutchman's agent Soren Lerby has revealed tat the 'Special One' also considered luring his client back 2 the club fr which he was unceremoniously sold last summer.

And with negotiations over a new Inter contract no nearer 2 completion, Lerby admits tat while Sneijder is happy @ the San Siro, the presence of Mourinho @ Real means a return may not be out of the question.
Old 24-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Benzema expects to get chance under Mourinho

Real striker Karim Benzema is confident he will get a chance 2 shine @ the Santiago Bernabeu & has dismissed reports he is hving problems with new manager Jose Mourinho.

Benzema joined Real fr Lyon in a €35 million deal last summer but struggled 2 make an impression in his 1st season in Spanish football. He subsequently lost his place in the France squad 4 WC2010 & was criticised 4 his attitude in training.

However, the pacy striker came off the Real bench 2 score his 1st goal of the season in Tuesday's 3-0 win over Espanyol & now expects 2 be part of Mourinho's plans.

"We r talking a lot 2gether. Really I have no problem with him," the 22-year-old told French newspaper L'Equipe. "I know he likes me & he relies on me.

"During training sessions, he's always breathing down my neck, 4 me 2 give my very best. He is very demanding & 2 me it is a good sign. Tat means he counts on me.

"Frankly, I feel fine both mentally & physically. I am convinced my turn will come. It is up 2 me 2 be decisive when I get an opportunity. Even with just a few minutes."

Mourinho has revealed he is happy with Benzema's progress in recent weeks.

"I'm enjoying his play more," Mourinho said. "@ tis time, he deserves more minutes than I'm giving him. I hv alot more confidence than I had in him a month ago."
Old 06-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Samster

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/2010100...o-47c0590.html

Mourinho 'bitter' at missing out on Portugal job

Real coach Jose Mourinho admitted on Tuesday tat he still felt "bitter" @ not being able 2 take up the offer of coaching his native Portugal 4 2 Euro 2012 qualifying games.

Portugal had asked if Mourinho could take the reins 4 the next 2 Euro 2012 qualifiers, following the dismissal of previous coach Carlos Queiroz, only 4 his club Real Madrid 2 block the move.

Mourinho, 47, said tat while he could understand Real's position he would hv liked 2 help his national team.

"For 2 days I felt & thought like the Portugal coach. & I liked it," he wrote in an article published on the website of the Association of Football Coaches.

"But I hv 2 admit tat Real is a giant institution, which 'bought' me fr Inter (Milan), who pay me, & who cannot run the risk faced with their shareholders & followers."

"In retrospect, it's an easy decision 2 understand," said Mourinho, adding tat he "still had a bitter taste @ not being able 2 help the Seleccao".

Former Inter boss Mourinho, who last year won the 2nd Champions League title of his career, wished new Portugal coach Paulo Bento the best.

"Portugal now hv a coach & he should be recognised by everyone as 'our coach' and 'the best'," added Mourinho.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Madrid destroy Racing, Barca cruise

Real crushed Racing Santander 6-1 in their La Liga clash @ the Bernabeu on Sat nite as they returned 2 the top of the La Liga table.

The star 4 Jose Mourinho's men was CR, who put in a sensational performance, netting 4 goals 4 Los Blancos. Gonzalo Higuain opened the scoring aft 10 mins & Real nvr looked back, with Ronaldo adding a brace 2 make it 3-0 aft half an hour.

Another 2 fr the Portuguese 4ward, including a penalty, & 63rd-minute strike fr Mesut Ozil completed the home team's scoring, with Santander claiming a consolation goal thru Markus Rosenberg with 17 mins remaining.

Barca had earlier secured a comfortable 2-0 victory @ Real Zaragoza courtesy of 2 goals fr Lionel Messi.

Messi - who struck a hat-trick @ La Romareda last season - broke the deadlock towards the end of the 1st half when he ran onto David Villa's through-ball b4 slipping the ball beyond Zaragoza gk Antonio Doblas.

He completed the scoring on 66 mins when he fired home the rebound aft Andres Iniesta had seen his shot blocked.

Valencia - league leaders @ the start of October - saw their recent dip in form continue as they went down to a 2-1 defeat @ home 2 Real Mallorca.

Valencia had won all but 1 of their games in La Liga prior 2 last week's 2-1 defeat 2 Barcelona, but they looked out of sorts in the Champions League draw against Rangers in midweek.

On Saturday, they were 2 goals down inside half an hour at the Mestalla as a Gonzalo Castro brace - the 1st a penalty - put Mallorca in control. Roberto Soldado reduced the arrears shortly afterwards fr the penalty spot, but the hosts were unable 2 find an equaliser.

Current Table Standing:
1 Real Madrid P8 W6 D2 L0 GS22 GA4 GD+18 Pts20
2 Barcelona P8 W6 D1 L1 GS14 GA6 GD+8 Pts19
3 Villarreal P7 W5 D1 L1 GS14 GA6 GD+8 Pts16
4 Valencia P8 W5 D1 L2 GS13 GA8 GD+5 Pts16
5 Atlético Madrid P7 W4 D1 L2 GS12 GA7 GD+5 Pts13
6 Espanyol P7 W4 D0 L3 GS6 GA9 GD-3 Pts12
Old 31-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?...=ESP.1&cc=4716

Ronaldo late show seals Real comeback

CR struck 2 late goals & had a hand in the other as Real fought back fr an early deficit 2 down giant-killers Hercules & ensure Jose Mourinho's in-form side remain top of the Primera Division standings.

Promoted Hercules hv already beaten Barcelona & Sevilla tis season as well as holding Villarreal 2 a draw & they were on course 2 add Madrid 2 tat list aft taking a 3rd-min lead thru David Trezeguet.

However, Madrid stormed back aft half-time 2 take the points, with Ronaldo once again 2 the fore.

The world's most expensive player, who struck 4 times in last weekend's 6-1 victory over Racing Santander, took his league tally 2 11 4 the season with 2 goals in the last 8 mins 2 seal the victory aft Angel Di Maria had struck a 52nd-min equaliser.

Ronaldo was also involved in tat goal, with his 25-yard strike being spilled by Hercules goalkeeper Juan Calatayud b4 being pounced on by Di Maria.

Tonight's victory continues Madrid's unbeaten start under Mourinho, which includes 10 wins fr 13 competitive games, while it also improves the capital club's remarkable record @ Jose Rico Perez stadium.

In 20 visits 2 Hercules' home ground, Madrid hv still 2 lose & hv now picked up 16 victories. Tat unbeaten record looked in some danger, though, aft Hercules went ahead with the 1st opportunity of the match.

Tiago Gomes sent over a right-wing cross & Trezeguet, hving peeled away fr marker Pepe, guided a pinpoint header back across Iker Casillas & in2 the far top corner of the net.

That was only the 5th goal Madrid hv conceded under Mourinho, & 1 they still trailed by going in2 the break.

The visitors had a couple of chances 2 get back on terms, prior 2 the interval, Calatayud producing good saves 2 deny Ronaldo & Gonzalo Higuain in quick succession, but they could easily hv been 2-0 behind with Casillas making a point-blank stop 2 keep out Trezeguet's header.

Mourinho opted not 2 make any changes @ the break, & he was rewarded 4 his loyalty as his charges drew level jz aft the re-start.

Calatayud failed 2 cleanly gather Ronaldo's shot, which had bounced awkwardly just in front of him, & Di Maria nipped into plant the loose ball in2 the roof of the net.

Madrid dominated possession & territory aft tat as they sought the win, & they gradually increased the pressure on the home net with Sergio Ramos, Higuain & Ronaldo all going close.

Time was beginning 2 run out, but Madrid got the goal they were searching 4 in the 82nd min thanks 2 Ronaldo.

Marcelo did well down the left b4 setting up substitute Karim Benzema, whose shot was well-saved by Calatayud but fell perfectly 4 Ronaldo 2 side-foot home fr close range.

Benzema, who has found himself under the spotlight aft struggling 2 impress with the Spanish giants, was also involved 4 mins later as Madrid netted their 3rd 2 finish the game off.

Di Maria put the France international through on the rite & his cut-back was fired in2 the roof of the net by Ronaldo via a slight deflection.

Ronaldo, who is averaging almost a goal a game 4 Madrid since his Ł80 million move fr Manchester United in 2009, spurned a great chance 2 net his hat-trick late on.

But it mattered little 2 the final result as Mourinho's men ensured they would go into next weekend's derby with Atletico in top spot.
Old 13-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mourinho hit with ban

Jose Mourinho has been handed a 2-match touchline ban following his dismissal during his side's 5-1 Copa del Rey win over Real Murcia on Wednesday.

Mourinho was sent fr the dugout in the 38th minute 4 protesting 2 much 2 referee Jose Luis Paradas Romero.

The Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) has responded by banning him 4 2 matches, meaning he will be absent fr the dugout 4 tis Sunday's Primera Division trip 2 Sporting Gijon & the following Saturday's clash with Athletic Bilbao @ the Bernabeu.

A statement on Madrid's official website read: "The Competition Committee of the RFEF has handed a 2-match suspension 2 Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho 4 his dismissal in the 2nd leg of the Copa del Rey match against Real Murcia.

"Tis body has banned him 4 the clashes against Sporting & Athletic '4 addressing the referee with contempt - Article 117'."
Old 21-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Ronaldo unimpressed by eight-goal Barca

Real Madrid star CR paid little heed 2 Barca's 8-goal mauling of Almeria as the Primera Division's 2 big guns each warmed up 4 next week's Clasico with comprehensive victories.

Barca equalled a 51-year-old club record 4 their biggest away victory in La Liga by demolishing Almeria 8-0 @ the Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos on Saturday night.

That result saw Pep Guardiola's side briefly take over top spot in La Liga, but Madrid reclaimed pole position aft thumping Athletic Bilbao 5-1 @ the Bernabeu in the evening's late match.

Ronaldo appeared far fr concerned abt Barca's result, saying: "The 8-0 @ Almeria doesn't tell me anything, lets see if they score 8 goals against us on Monday."

Aside from pitting the top 2 teams in La Liga against each other, El Clasico should also see the 2 leading goalscorers in the division go head 2 head.

Barca ace Lionel Messi took his tally to 13 for the season with a hat-trick against Almeria, but Ronaldo then did likewise against Athletic 2 stay 1 goal clear on 14.

Despite tat impressive tally, Ronaldo insists his main aim 4 the season is team success rather than individual glory.

He said: "We r very happy 4 the win & I'm also very happy 4r scoring 3 goals, but the important thing is tat we continue being leaders. I'm fighting 2 win the league, not 4 the Pichichi (leading goalscorer in La Liga)."

Ronaldo might hv been celebrating another goal against Athletic if he had taken the 57th-minute spot-kick awarded 2 his side.

The Portugal international is Madrid's regular penalty-taker & scored fr the spot in injury-time 2 complete his hat-trick, but for the 1st kick it was, rather surprisingly, defender Sergio Ramos who stepped up.

Ramos duly slotted his penalty in2 the top corner 2 put Madrid 3-1 up, & Ronaldo said afterwards: "Sergio told me 2 leave it 2 him & I'm not going 2 argue with him over a penalty. He's my team-mate & a great friend. The goal will help Sergio gain more confidence."

Ramos said of the incident in AS: "On the pitch every1 was surprised. There's usually an order, but I was confident & had a thorn in my side becos I hadn't scored & normally I hv a decent goal average. I hope tis is the start of a good run."

Barca & Real go head-to-head on 29 Nov @ Camp Nou.
Old 22-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

'Proud' Mourinho inducted into LMA Hall of Fame

Jose Mourinho was inducted in2 the League Managers Association's Hall of Fame on Sunday, claiming his time in England was "the best time of my career so far".

The former Chelsea manager, now in charge of Real Madrid, was speaking as a guest of honour @ the LMA's annual Hall of Fame dinner @ London's Park Lane hotel.

On joining Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Matt Busby, Bob Paisley & Arsene Wenger in the Hall of Fame, Mourinho said: "I m veri proud of tis becos I m not British & I spent jz over 3 yrs in the Barclays Premier League - which is not a significant time 2 create a big history.

"But the time I spent here was the best time of my career so far - & tat's despite winning the Champions League in Portugal & Italy. 2nite is special 4 me as I get 2 see ppl I like veri much & respect. I still hv a home here & me & my family r still in love & will always be in love with tis country. So 2 be back is almost 2 be at home.

"The atmosphere, the intensity & the emotion in England is something you cannot compare with other countries & 4 somebody who is really in love with the game, as I am, tis is the place where you enjoy it the most.''

The LMA encourages younger coaches who 1 2 be managers 2 serve an apprenticeship & hv a mentor - & Mourinho spoke of his time learning fr Sir Bobby Robson @ Barca.

He explained: "I was a lucky man becos I hv had some crucial moments in my career & 1 of the crucial moments was when I had the chance 2 work with him - not jz becos he was as a great manager but he was a great person. I think everybody who had the chance 2 meet him & had a few moments, or in my case a few years, felt privileged.

"I learned so much fr my experiences with him. I always remember with a little smile tat aft I was upset aft a defeat he said 'don't be sad becos in the other dressing room some1 is bouncing around with happiness' - so I always remember good moments with him & every moment was a good 1.''

United boss Ferguson, now 69, said tis week he has no intention of retiring & 47-year-old Mourinho is also hoping 4 a long career in management.

He explained: "I hope he continues 4 yrs & I get 2 face him a few more times. When I m in my 50s or 60s, I also see myself still in football with the same ambitions & desires. So I understand why he 1s 2 continue. It was the same with Bobby Robson. I see myself continuing 4 many years.''

On his own career Mourinho said: "In the beginning I had the pressure becos I went in2 management aft not being a top player, so I had a lot of things 2 prove. Aft Porto the pressure was the question 'k he achieve abroad?' Everything then went well in England. Italy is the home of tactics, so the question then was 'is he a good leader & a good tactician, k he compete in tis world of football?' Yes I could.

"Now I go 2 Spain & everybody says 'Real Madrid is an incredible club, a club different 2 any other club - k he cope with it?' So I m trying 2 prove tat I k & step by step, stage by stage with tis new challenge it motivates me more & more.''

Mourinho is looking 4ward 2 next Monday's El Classico with Spanish title rivals Barcelona @ the Nou Camp.

He added: "It is a different game 4 me becos when I played Barcelona in the Champions League with Chelsea & Inter, it was stay in the competition or go out. Tis is a league game, so yes it is against a rival & yes it is 1st against 2nd but tis game is 1 of 38 matches in the Spanish Championship.''

The event also focused on the FA Cup & LMA chief executive Richard Bevan added: "2nite has been a unique evening, bringing 2gether football managers past & present, celebrating their achievements in 1 of the game's most famous cup competitions...& Jose Mourinho added 2 a truly memorable evening.''
Old 23-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

Mourinho awaits Kaka boost

Jose Mourinho says there is no need 2 go back in2 the transfer market in January 2011 as the return of Kaka will be Real Madrid's "big signing".

Mourinho had initially been keen 2 bolster his attacking options when the window reopened, & there had been suggestions tat Kaka - ruled out 4 4 mths aft undergoing knee surgery in August - could be on his way back 2 AC Milan or even Inter.

However, Mourinho has now made clear tat he expects Kaka 2 play an important role in the side.

"Our big signing in the winter window will be Kaka," he told the official FIFA website. "He'll be a fantastic boost 4 us. How many clubs k sign a Kaka in January? There r no players of his calibre on the market."

There hv also been suggestions Karim Benzema could be sold, but Mourinho says he has been impressed by the France striker's change in approach.

"Karim has 2 understand tat he's not playing by himself, tat he has 2 be more of a team player & work really hard, especially in training," he said. "He's doing jz tat & I'm pleased 2 see how his attitude has changed.

"He's starting 2 get the level of involvement tat he deserves. I expect a lot fr him - I 1 him 2 be as good as or better than the player I 1st saw @ Lyon. I know how gifted he is & tat's why I push him."

Mourinho again said he intends 2 manage in England again b4 the end of his career, but he stressed he was happy in his current role with Real Madrid.

"I 1 2 go back 2 the Premier League, no doubt abt it, but I'm not in any hurry," he said. "Real Madrid r a fascinating club & I really enjoy working here.

"Tat's why I'm jz focusing on doing a good job @ Madrid - I 1 2 make history here like I did with Porto, Chelsea & Inter.

"My goal is always 2 make the fans of my club happy & 2 improve my players' self-worth, & I don't 1 things 2 go any differently @ Real Madrid."

He added: "Real Madrid r playing well. I'd even go so far as saying veri well in certain games, but my team aren't the finished product yet. We've still got a lot of ground 2 cover.

"You can't build a team overnite as if by magic. We hv 2 work hard day in, day out, while staying humble, professional & enthusiasm. Tat said, I'm very happy with our performances & the results so far."
Old 26-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...league&cc=4716

UEFA charges Mourinho and co

UEFA has charged Jose Mourinho with improper conduct following the controversial 2nd yellow cards earned by Xabi Alonso & Sergio Ramos in Real Madrid's 4-0 victory @ Ajax.

Alonso, Ramos, goalkeepers Iker Casillas & Jerzy Dudek hv also been charged.

A statement read: "UEFA has confirmed tat a disciplinary case has been opened against Real Madrid 4 the improper conduct of coach Jose Mourinho & players Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas & Jerzy Dudek during the UEFA Champions League Group G match against AFC Ajax in Amsterdam on Tuesday."

It has been suggested tat, aft the result was secure in Amsterdam, Alonso & Ramos deliberately sought 2nd bookings by timewasting in order 2 serve their suspensions in the final group game - a dead rubber against Auxerre - & clear their slates 4 the knockout rounds. Pictures appear 2 show Mourinho passing on instructions to the duo via Dudek & Casillas.

UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body will consider the case on November 30.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...league&cc=4716

Mourinho plays dumb over red cards

Jose Mourinho refused 2 be drawn on the red cards tat seemed 2 be intentionally picked up by Xabi Alonso & Sergio Ramos in Real Madrid's Champions League win over Ajax, while Ramos denied they tried 2 get sent off.

Alonso & Ramos both picked up 2nd yellows 4 time-wasting late in Madrid's impressive 4-0 away triumph, meaning they will be suspended 4 wat is now a meaningless game against Auxerre & start the knock-out phase with a clean slate on the bookings front.

The farcical nature of the second bookings, where each player repeatedly stuttered when taking set pieces until referee Craig Thompson had no choice but 2 act, clearly indicated a ploy by the Spanish World Cup winners 2 make early exits once the result - & Madrid's top spot in Group G - was certain.

But Mourinho was not letting on as 2 whether the instruction had come fr the bench, instead deciding 2 criticise Thompson 4 handing out soft yellow cards earlier in the match.

When he was asked abt the red cards, Mourinho said: "I spoke with many players throughout the game, not only with Ramos & Alonso. Stories sell, but the important thing is the 4-0 win & the fantastic game we had. Let's talk abt tat & not other things.''

When quizzed on the subject again, Mourinho said: "The sendings-off came aft an easy game where the referee has shown some strange yellows. They r cards tat I don't like. It was an easy game 2 control. Ajax made a lot of fouls & in the 1st fr Ramos he was shown a yellow card.

"The red cards we picked up don't matter hugely as we hv already qualified ahead of the next game against Auxerre. If Ramos & Alonso can't play against Auxerre then there will be others, but we r not going to gift the game 2 the French. We 1 2 win them all.''

Ramos insisted Madrid did not deliberately seek the cautions 2 get suspensions out of the way b4 the knock-out stages.

Ramos said in AS: "We haven't gone looking 4 the cards. Seeing wat the scoreline was, the referee could hv spared them. But he sent me off & tat's it.''

Mourinho, still unbeaten in his new job, was delighted with the performances of his side's fringe players as Karim Benzema & Alvaro Arbeloa put Madrid 2-0 up @ half-time b4 CR netted a 2nd-half double 2 complete the scoring.

Mourinho, who was without several 1st-team regulars 4 the match, said of the victory: "I'm veri happy, becos we're 1st in our group, which is good bearing in mind practically all the best teams will finish 1st & we k gain a small advantage in the draw 4 the L16.

"I'm veri happy with players such as Arbeloa, Benzema, (Raul) Albiol & Lass (Diarra), who don't normally play & hv responded magnificently. 4 me all the players r fundamental. Everyone is going 2 hv their opportunity. The responses tat they hv given 2day hv been very good. The players r ready 4 everything, & tat makes me happy.''
Old 27-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mourinho expects Clasico show

Jose Mourinho has promised 2 contribute 2 a football spectacle tat the whole world k enjoy when his Real Madrid side visit Barcelona 4 El Clasico on Monday.

The meeting of Spain's 2 best sides is as eagerly anticipated as ever, but the fact tat it is Mourinho's 1st match @ Camp Nou as Real coach has certainly added 2 the occasion.

Mourinho formerly worked as assistant 2 Sir Bobby Robson & Louis van Gaal @ Barcelona, b4 forging his own career during high-profile spells with Porto, Chelsea & Inter.

However, he angered Barca fans during his time @ Chelsea when the 2 clubs met in the Champions League & also knocked the club out of the competition last season when taking Inter 2 the Treble.

Inter's tactics were designed 2 stifle a fluid Barcelona side but Mourinho does not appear ready 2 issue similar instructions 2 Real as they prepare 2 face the Catalans on Monday.

"It is our responsibility 2 put on a great game - the coaches, the players & the referee," Mourinho told As. "We hv 2 give the world a super game."

Real currently lead Barca by 1 point in the league & such is the 2 clubs' dominance over the rest of the division, Monday's game has been painted as an absolutely crucial 1 in the title race.

El Clasico will be a novel experience 4 Real's young summer signings Mesut Ozil, Sami Khedira & Angel Di Maria, & Mourinho admits he is unsure hw they will respond 2 the fearsome atmosphere.

"You nvr knw how the team will react," Mourinho said. "Physically we r fine & know what 2 do, but we face a team tat has had a lot of time working 2gether & we hv only had a few months. But, in any case, we must be prepared 4 any eventuality."
Old 29-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Yo.....tonite barca will take on real madrid...Don miss d game even its 4am in the morning. i take r madrid to draw ( 3.15 sgpool) not bad.........

i believe in mourinho
Old 30-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=301858&cc=4716

Barcelona 5 - 0 Real Madrid

A 2nd-half brace fr David Villa led Barcelona 2 an incredible 5-0 rout of Real Madrid in El Clasico & saw the Catalans leapfrog their fierce rivals - who lost for the 1st time under Jose Mourinho - @ the top of the Primera Division.

Mourinho had gone unbeaten in his 1st 19 games in all competitions since joining Madrid in the summer, but the Portuguese was unable 2 avoid defeat in the biggest 1 of all as Pep Guardiola maintained his perfect record as Barca coach in El Clasico with a 5th straight victory over Real.

Xavi & Pedro put Barca 2 up within 17 mins, while Villa made it a night 2 remember @ a packed Camp Nou with 2 goals early in the 2nd half & substitute Jeffren Suarez added a 5th right @ the end.

2 add insult to injury 4 Madrid, they finished the match with 10 men aft Sergio Ramos pushed Carles Puyol in the face late on.

It was some revenge 4 Barca & Guardiola - aft Mourinho, then coach of Inter Milan, knocked the Catalan side out of the Champions League @ the semi-final stage last season here.

Mourinho handed a rare start 2 France striker Karim Benzema, out of favour 4 most of tis season, aft Gonzalo Higuain failed a late fitness test. Guardiola, though, was able 2 field his strongest XI, which of course included Lionel Messi.

And the Argentina winger, yet 2 score against a side coached by Mourinho, almost did so aft 5 mins, when he beat Madrid 'keeper Iker Casillas with an exquisite chip fr a tight angle, only 2 see his effort rebound off the post.

But 4 mins later, Barca did go ahead.

Andres Iniesta's perfectly-weighted through-ball found Xavi & the midfielder took 1 touch 2 control, albeit with some fortune, b4 clipping the ball past Casillas on the volley fr close range.

Angel di Maria tested Victor Valdes with a stinging effort @ the other end 2 mins later, but Barca made it 2-0 in their very next attack.

It came aft 17 minutes & was scored by Barca's number 17 - Pedro. The Spain forward was left with a simple tap-in fr close range aft Casillas failed 2 deal with Villa's low cross fr the left.

Tat followed a long passing move fr the home side & the Catalans looked good 4 their lead.

An unseemly brawl followed aft half an hour, when CR pushed Guardiola in the chest, with the Barca coach hving refused 2 hand the ball 2 the Portugal winger on the touchline. Ronaldo was shown the yellow card & received huge jeers every time he touched the ball aft that.

The former Manchester United 4ward came close with a free-kick later in the half & also saw a decent penalty appeal turned down aft he went 2 ground following a challenge with Valdes. Messi was booked 4 simulation a minute b4 the interval 4 exaggerating a foul by Ricardo Carvalho.

Barca began the 2nd half brightly & aft Xavi & Villa missed good chances early on, the latter made it 3-0 with only 54 minutes on the clock.

The Spain striker latched onto Messi's pass & beat Casillas with a clinical finish in the area, although he looked 2 be marginally offside when the ball was played.

The same combination made it 4-0 3mins later as Messi set up Villa once more & the former Valencia forward slid the ball through Casillas' legs as the 'keeper came out 2 narrow the angle.

The Camp Nou was rocking aft tat & Barca dominated right until the end. Substitute Bojan Krkic saw his fierce effort saved by Casillas & was unable 2 stay on his feet as he raced clear moments earlier.

But Jeffren, who replaced Pedro with 3 mins left, did make it 5 in added time when he clipped the ball past Casillas fr close range aft a low cross fr the right.

Madrid's misery was compounded right @ the end as the visitors finished the game with 10 men aft Ramos hit out @ Puyol & was shown the red card.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Samster

Alves plays down Mourinho efforts

Barca defender Dani Alves believes Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho attracts 2 much praise.

Mourinho has enjoyed a hugely successful career so far, winning trophies with Porto & Chelsea b4 his Treble @ Inter last season, & - the 5-0 defeat @ Camp Nou aside - he has made a convincing start 2 life @ the Bernabeu.

Alves, though, believes Mourinho has received 2 much credit 4 his teams' achievements.

"They talk abt Mourinho as though he invented football," he is quoted as saying in Marca. "It seems as though he wins every game fr the bench.

"He's a great coach, but he has been working with a lot of veri good players. He creates media headlines & uses his armoury 2 gain an advantage."

Alves' future remains unclear as he is out of contract in 2012 & Barca r struggling 2 reach an agreement over an extension.

The player has stressed that he 1s 2 stay @ the club & ruled out any talk of a switch 2 Madrid.

"If it were up 2 me, I would end my career in Barcelona," he said. "If I hv 2 leave, then I would say it is certain tat I would not play in Madrid. The Madrid train has passed a long time ago."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1