The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Scarlet00

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question I am 18 and I want a sugardaddy but is it possible?

Hi people!

I am new here. And I want a sugar daddy but I don't really know if it's possible!

Here is my intro: I am a Chinese female and I want to find a sugardaddy. I want to be pamper, treated well and need some extra money/"allowance" from daddy. I am not tall 160cm, fair skin and got at least a B cup.. But I am obviously not model perfect or I would have go be a model already.. And I don't do sex.

Is it possible? Will I ever get any daddy? Online, on tv interview(tyra show) everywhere you will see a few girls claiming that their sugardaddy only want them as company not sex.. Well some of their daddy is like too old for sex obviously... But those is in the US! I was wondering sg got such daddy or not? Usually when I say no sex all sugardaddy run alway..

If got contact me! I really need a sugardaddy! I am for real! Not joking!!
Old 25-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards
Re: I am 18 and I want a sugardaddy but is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet00 View Post
=But I am obviously not model perfect or I would have go be a model already.. And I don't do sex. ....Is it possible ?
Assuming you are for real, then the short answer is no. I had an 18 year old student as a mistress (gone back home already) and sex is part of deal of supporting her during her studies. Without the sex, it's like asking a man to buy a car but he is not allowed to drive it.

If you are serious about entering into a relationship, PM to me privately. Also, I would want you to prove you are at least 18 years old.
Old 27-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

dear little sister TS, u r not looking for a sugar daddy, u r looking for a robert-head
Old 27-04-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sasuke0125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Sis, I can provide u what u want, satisfy all ur needs but what can u provide me? How r u going to satisfy my needs? No sugar daddy or man is willing to be a 菜头 and get nothing in return.
Old 27-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

When girls tell me they are 18, I normally will think the real number eighteen. For you, when you say you are 18 years, I think of 1 + 8 = 9 years old instead. So innocent???
Old 27-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
dear little sister TS, u r not looking for a sugar daddy, u r looking for a robert-head
Yea. You're just looking for a ROBERT.

Sex in exchange for cash. That's the minimum exchange accepted.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:52 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hunter1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When girls tell me they are 18, I normally will think the real number eighteen. For you, when you say you are 18 years, I think of 1 + 8 = 9 years old instead. So innocent???
hahaha... 9 y.o. cant create thread in sbf..
if really can. so pro sia.. haha
Old 24-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
joemango joemango

Funny requests...such as stupid girl...天下没有白吃的午餐。。。。。。
Old 24-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 14
Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!

Go to the nearest market n find a carrot!

Pls post something so i can zap u for trying to be funny!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1