The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Knock, knock. My assistant, Gillian walked into my office.

“Hey, Alexis, aren’t you done with your work”
“Almost” I replied. “Leaving soon.”

“Okay, I shall leave first. Don’t work too late. It already 7:45 pm. Bye.” Gillian closed the door behind her.

What, 7:45pm! Shit, I am already 45 minutes late. I jumped up from my seat and walked into the common area and found that I am the only one left. Where is Uncle Lim?

I hurried to the storeroom but Uncle Lim was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, something caught my attention. Isn’t that my bra? How dare he pinned my bra on the notice board? Beside it, I found a note that says:

Ms Tan,

Your lateness had cause a lot of inconvenience to me.
Once you see this, please find me at the male toilet.
I will give you until 8 pm. If I don’t see u, don’t blame me for not giving you a chance.

Missing you, Uncle Lim

I was totally disgusted by his actions. The male toilet is situated at the other corner of this building. A walk there would take about 3 minutes. I took a look at my watch. It 5 minutes to 8 pm. I bite my lips, took off my heels and ran towards the male toilet. I was panting heavily when I reached and could feel my harden nipples protruding from my top.

I pushed opened the toilet door and found Uncle Lim peeping at one of the urinal. I turned back facing him and greeted him.

“Oh, I can see someone is embarrassed” Uncle Lim said. Suddenly, he raised his voice, “Trying to act innocent, turn and look at me.” I reluctantly turned and watched him pee.

“How is it? Is it big enough for you? Come, take a closer look. It will soon become your fantasy.” Uncle Lim commented.

Although I am no longer a virgin and had sex before, my face was still blushing looking at his dick. As I was staring into blank space, Uncle Lim had already zipped up.

Uncle Lim with a stern look said, “Ms Tan, I don’t think you care about our deal, if not you wouldn’t be ……”

“No, I …….”

Uncle Lim interrupted: “Ms Tan, you need not explain. If you are late for court, will the judge give you a chance to explain? Late means late. No buts. Since you are late, you will need to receive some punishment, any objections?”

“Nope.” I replied.

“Take off your skirt and undies and let me take a look at your pussy.”

“No way.” I shouted.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

“So you are not willing to cooperate. Then, our deal is off.” Uncle Lim started walking towards the door.

“Wait, I will do what you say.” I undo the zip of my skirt and let it drop down. I proceed to take off my undies.

“Give your undies to me.” Uncle Lim commanded.

I used one hand to cover my pussy and the other to pass the undies over to him.

He wasn’t satisfied by my actions, saying“Ms Tan, don’t you know basic courtesy. You should pass things with 2 hands, not 1.”I wanted to reject but thinking of the evidence he had, I had no choice but to give him. I reluctantly pull my hand away from pussy and present my undies with 2 hands to him.

“That more like it.” Uncle Lim said. Just I was about to use both my hands to cover my pussy, Uncle Lim shouted, “Don’t ever think of using your hands to cover your chee bye. Let me take a closer look.”

Uncle Lim came closer to me, examined my pussy and said “Great, I love shaven gals. Why is that water droplets on your pussy? You wanna pee?”

“Nope, I don’t” I replied

“I asked you to pee, you better pee or else.” I bite my lips and started walking to a cubicle. “Wait, where r you going? This is a male toilet. Of course, you use the urinal when peeing”

“But” I said

“Go!” Uncle Lim commanded.

I had no choice but to walk towards the urinal. I spread my legs preparing to pee. Maybe, I am too shy. I stood there for a few minutes and still can’t pee.

I took a look at Uncle Lim. He gave a stern face expressing his displeasure.

Perhaps, I am frightened by his looks and I started peeing. At the end of the pee, I also don’t know why I felt excited at peeing in such a way.

Although I managed to aim quite properly, there are still urine which flows down my legs and onto the floor. Girls aren’t suited for peeping in a standing manner, I concluded.

“Come, let me help you clean up.” Uncle Lim called out to me. I know I can’t resists his command and thus walk towards and spread my legs wide apart to let him clean up my pussy. He picked up my panty and started cleaning up my hips and slowly towards my pussy. He purposely circled the panty around my pussy. At this time, I started getting horny. Suddenly, he inserted one of his finger into my pussy and I let out a soft moan. I am really horny now and felt the need for a dick. Juice started flowing out of my pussy.

“Slut, I just insert one finger in and you are already so horny.” Uncle Lim whispered into my ears. I think to myself: am I really a slut? Although, I had not have sex ever since I break up with my bf 1 year back but why am I already so wet when just one finger is inserted in?

By this time, Uncle Lim no longer play with my pussy and just wiped off the urine that is left on my legs. I moved my hands towards my pussy wanting to clean up the juice but Uncle Lim commanded me to leave it alone.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

“Listen up, slut. This is the deal. From now, until tomorrow 9 pm, you would be me and my brother’s slave. You shall address as master, understand?”

“Yes, master.” in order to get back the evidence, I had no choice but to downgrade myself.

“And, you shall no longer be called Alexis. I give you a choice, your name shall either be slut or bitch.”

“Erm……………”

“Since you are not choosing, I shall call you slut from now on.”

“No, call me bitch, pls” I shouted

“What”

“Bitch, master”

Ha, ha, ha! The evil smile of Uncle Lim filled the male toilet.

“Bitch, come, follow me back to the storeroom.” Uncle Lim called out to me.

“Uncle Lim, erm, no master, can you at least return me my skirt so that I can cover up.” I begged Uncle Lim.

“Hmmm…. Let me consider your request once we are back in the storeroom. For the time being, I do not want you to use your hands to cover your pussy while we r on our way to the storeroom, you understand?”

“Yes, master.” I has no choice but to follow his instructions.

The walk back to the storeroom seems like forever even though the whole journey is only 3 minutes. What have happened to me? A high reputation lawyer in my daily life has now become no better than a prostitute. If all my colleagues will to come about knowing that I am walking half naked in the office, I would rather die.

As the cold wind from the air conditioner keep blowing at my pussy, I started getting hornier. Juice kept flowing out of my juice and my whole face has become red. I thought to myself: “Am I really a horny bitch?”

When we reached the storeroom, Uncle Lim reached out for a piece of cloth and passed it to me saying, “Bitch, take this. I am going to bring you to meet my brother. As we will be passing by a lot of people, I would allow you to use this piece of cloth to cover your pussy. However, there is no free lunch in this world. You got to earn for this piece of cloth. Come, let me take some photo of your nicely shaven pussy.” with this, Uncle Lim took out his digital cam.

“This is not part of the deal.” I retorted.

“What is in the deal is not up to you to decide, it for me to decide. If you r not agreeable, then our deal is off.” Uncle Lim started taking his first shot.

“Good! Now, use your hand to spread your pussy apart.” I had no choice but to follow what Uncle Lim said. I am totally ashamed by what I am doing.

After a few shots, Uncle Lim walked towards me and show me the photos he took. “Look at yourself, your upper body does look like a high-class professional with your suit on, but your lower body is no better than a horny bitch waiting to be fuck.” Uncle reached out to a cupboard and from it, he took out a coat and pass it to me.

“Since you are so well behaved up to now, I will allow you to use this coat. Forget about the piece of cloth. However, I want you to take off your suit and then, put on this coat. Quick, my brother is waiting.”
Old 22-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

I took off my suit and don the coat. It fits me nicely but the length is so short that it barely cover my pussy. A little small movement by me and my pussy will be exposed. How evil Uncle Lim is.

We left the building and we embarked on my shameful journey to meet Uncle Lim‘s brother. I used a hand to pull the coat down and the other hands to cover up my pussy. However, I could do nothing about the back. Throughout the short journey, I kept ‘zao geng’ and it attracted a lot of attention. The ‘colour wolfs’ used their eyes to rape me. I took a look at Uncle Lim and could only his the evil smile on his face. I felt totally insulted.

As we are about to reach the destination, the excitement in me rose. “Am I an exhibitionist” I thought to myself. Uncle Lim tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to alight.

I took a look at the surroundings and realised it is the famous red light district. Does Uncle Lim lives here?

Suddenly, Uncle Lim demanded me to take off the coat. I resisted and he took out the digital cam to threaten me.

Seeing this, I reluctantly took off the coat.“No covering of your tits or pussy or else you will know the consequences” Uncle Lim whisper into my ears.

I followed behind Uncle Lim up the stairs. Although, it only a journey to the third storey, we passed by 5 – 6 ‘colour wolfs’. They looked at me as if they never see gals before. The evil Uncle Lim stopped to introduce me as his gf and commented that I love exposing myself in public. What is more disgusting to me, he even openly discuss about my body with them and told them that they could play with me for a fee.

We finally reached the apartment that Uncle Lim‘s brother had been waiting in and Uncle Lim pressed the doorbell.

“Ding dong!”

Although I had finally reached the destination but I know this is only the beginning of things to come.

What greeted me at the door was a man in his early 40's. He has a big belly and looks very much like Uncle Lim.

“Quick, let us in, Jack.” Uncle Lim told his brother.

“Brother, why are you all so late?” Jack asked Uncle Lim.

“What the hurry, we have until tomorrow to fuck the hell out of her.” “Bitch, greet your master.” Uncle Lim said.

“…..master.”

Jack switched his attention to me. He slowly examined me from top to bottom. Saliva was flowing out of his mouth and I could see a bulge in his pants. What a horny bastard, I thought to myself.

“Brother, have you tried her?” Jack asked Uncle Lim.

“Nope, only get her to strip and I took some photos of her.”

“Oh, I thought you had have her. Some much juice is flowing out of her pussy.”

Jack said. “Brother, I would like ……”

Uncle Lim interrupted Jack. “Wait, bitch, come over to me.”
Old 23-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

I dragged my steps over to Uncle Lim.

“Spread your legs” Uncle Lim commanded. With this, he inserted one finger into my pussy.

“Mmmmm….” I let out a soft moan.

“See. There is so much juice.” Uncle Lim said.

“Yup, brother.” Jack replied.

Uncle Lim continued moving his finger in and out of my pussy for around 5 minutes.

“Bitch, turn over, I want you to get on all fours and show me how good a bitch you are.” Uncle Lim commanded.

I listened to his orders. I get on my fours. Now, I look like someone waiting to be raped. Suddenly, I felt a thrust in my ass. It was Jack.

“Ah…no, spare me.” I shouted.

“What the hurry, Jack. Alright, I will let you have her first.” Uncle Lim said.

“Ah, mmmmm, ah.”

Jack up his pace and continued thrusting me. My resistance slowly disappeared and I am feeling more excited. I felt a sense of pleasure and I gathered it must have been a big dick.

“Ah, mmmmmmmm, ah.” my moan are becoming louder.

After about 15 minutes, Jack finally withdraw and shot his load onto my body.

Jack wanted to have another round, but Uncle Lim advised him not to waste ammo.

“Come, bitch, help me lick it clean.” Jack told me.

“No! Ah, ah, ah……..” before I could resisted Jack, Uncle Lim had already thrust his dick into my ass. At this time, Jack also placed his dick into my mouth. The taste of his cum make me wanted to spit it out immediately however, Jack said, “I believe as lawyers are smooth talker, they should also be smooth lickers too. Don’t ever think of spiting it out.”

This continued for about an hour, with Jack and Uncle Lim switching positions. At the end of this, I was totally shacked out already. Both Jack and Uncle Lim had already released 2 loads each and I had also cum at least thrice.

Jack said: “This bitch is great.”

“Of course, Jack, bring her to shower. We shall have more exciting games later.”Uncle Lim said.

“Bitch, follow me. I will help you clean up.”Jack ordered.

Video sexcitme :
Threesome
https://openload.co/f/Vqjzw4bxp_w
https://openload.co/f/YpUIA15ImwY
https://openload.co/f/OpIZgT2vcgI
Old 24-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

I gathered the strength that remained and followed Jack into the bathroom. Jack used the shower head and splash the water at me. He pressed some shower foam onto his hands and started playing roughly with my tits. Squeeze, fondle and pinching of my nipple and tits are some way Jack tried. After a while, my nipples became hard and juice also started flowing from my cunt. Jack used one hand to play with my tits and the other to rub my pussy.

Another round is going to start soon.

By this time, all the shame that I was filled with previously had gone. After being deprived of sex for so long, I could no longer the pleasure of a huge dick fucking me.

I quickly get on my fours in the bathtub and raise my butt high. I pleaded with Master Jack to fuck me hard and to fuck the hell out of the horny bitch in front of him.

Jack said: “Sure, I will definitely fuck the hell out of you.”

“Ah, ah.” I moan in pleasure while pleading Jack for more. The sound of my moaning and the sound of water flowing had become a background melody.

Jack and I was in total pleasure when Uncle Lim came into the bathroom to see what is taking us so long.

Uncle Lim told Jack that are more games to be played and he should save his ammo. Jack immediately withdraw and dry me up. What a disappointment for me.

I walked out of the bathroom and immediately get on my fours. I had already lost my dignity of being a human being. I am now a bitch on all fours waiting to be fucked.

Uncle Lim called out to me and ask me to crawl over to him to let him play with my tits. I slowly crawl over and let my tits ‘enjoy’ his massage.

Uncle Lim told Jack to prepare the props for the next game. Jack moved over to a luggage bag and told out some ropes, a blindfold and a small ball.

Uncle Lim ordered me to lay on the bed and spread my legs and hands apart. I followed his orders and soon Jack and Uncle Lim started tying me to the bed frame. I was tied so tight that I can’t resist. Next, they stuff the ball into my mouth and blindfold me. Now, I had also lost my sight and ability to talk temporarily. I do not know what is going to happen next.

Suddenly, I felt the ball taken off and something being popped into my mouth. I soon realised that they were pills to make me even more horny and lessen my resistance ability. Next, I felt a cooling effect on my pussy. Uncle Lim had rubbed some cream there. My tits weren’t being spared either.

I was thinking, “Oh my god, what kind of torture do I have to go through.” However, the pills I take were starting to go into effect. My mind now was thinking only about sex and the cream that was causing my juice to flow non-stop from my pussy......
Old 24-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Soon, I could think of nothing but only a dick that can satisfy me. I wouldn’t care whether it is a human dick or a dog’s dick, as long as it can satisfy me, I would be happy to let it fuck me. I called out: “Ah…… Fuck me, master. Quick, I need a dick badly.”

Uncle Lim replied: “Want a dick? No problem, let me release you first but do not take off the blindfold or no dick for u.”

Uncle Lim untied me and I wasted no time in getting to my fours. I called out: “Fuck me pls. Fuck me hard, master.”

With an evil laughter, Uncle Lim said, “I want you to answer the questions I posted now. If I am happy with the answers, you will be reward with a huge dick.”

“Quick, ask.” I could no longer wait.

“So, what is your name?” Uncle Lim asked.

I got no idea why he asked this but as I need a dick badly, I answered quickly: “My, master.”

“Occupation?”

“Lawyer, master.”

“After work, occupation?”

“Bitch, sex slave of master.” I replied.

“Good, so what is your fantasy?”

“Being fucked every day. Ah………. Quick give me a dick. Fuck me, pls.”

I never expected myself to be this horny.

“Sure, we will now give you the best fuck of your life.”Uncle Lim told me.

“Ah…… Mmmmmmmmmm……ah…….., harder……mmmmmmmm…….. I am cumming………….” I moan loudly.

Because of the pills, this sex marathon lasted for a few hours. We switched positions many times, from doggie style to breast fucking among others. However, most of the times, we were doing Threesome. One of the brother was pumping me from the back and the other was being sucked by me. In this intense pleasure, I cummed countless of times. I had never felt so sexually satisfied before.

When the final withdrawal with made, Uncle Lim removed the blindfold. But even before I can make out the surroundings, I felt sperm being spray in the direction of my face. I quickly closed my eyes and soon felt that my face was very sticky. Jack had unloaded his final load onto my face. My whole body is filled with sperm.

I proudly announced that this is the best fuck I had in my life.
Old 24-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Although, there were still a few hours to the official released time of 9pm, Uncle Lim decided to let me go. After bathing me clean, Uncle Lim ordered Jack to send me home. The coat again became my only piece of clothing. However I told myself that being an exhibitionist is nothing as compared to being raped by 2 guys at one go. As agreed, Jack returned me the video tape of shows my theft and also the photo that Uncle Lim had taken of me.

As Jack’s back view disappeared from my sight, I thought to myself: “Finally, this is the end of my nightmare.”

After one week, my life started getting back to normal. But I had changed the way I dressed. I dare not ever wear short skirt again to work and switched to wearing business pants. Another thing is that I have the urge to masturbate more often. Although meeting Uncle Lim in the office is sort of an embarrassment to me, but as he acts as if nothing happens, my embarrassment also slowly diminish.

“Knock, knock” my assistant, Gillian walked into my office with a parcel on her hand. She teased me saying,“Ms tan, there is a gift for u? Is it from your boyfriend?”

I replied, “Stop teasing me, you knew I am not seeing anyone! Anyway, thanks, Gillian. I love u, my dear assistant.”

Gillian walked out of my office and closed the door behind her. I quickly opened up the parcel and to my astonishment, I found an 8 inch vibrator inside. I also found another envelope. I opened it and was shocked to see a photo of me naked with sperms all over my body.
Old 25-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

I flipped to the back of the photo and found the following line of words:

Ms Tan, isn’t the photo interesting? I have more interesting photos to show you. Meet me at the same place at lunch time.

Missing your pussy, Uncle Lim.

I thought to myself: when have he taken the photos? Oh, it must be when I am under the influence of the pills.

My nightmare has just began.

Stepping into the storeroom, I saw Uncle Lim laughing evilly at me.

“Love my present? I think it suits you very well, bitch!”Uncle Lim walked towards and gave my butt a squeeze.

卑鄙!
"I only wanted to remind you of the good times we have had. Recently, why don’t I see you in your shorts skirts? You look nicer in them.”

“What do you want?” I screamed

“Not so loud, bitch. You wanted everyone to know about our relationship? I only wanted you to be my bitch, forever.”

“No way!” I retorted.

“Then, I think if these photos were to be circulated, what would your colleagues think of you. Most importantly, what would your boss think of you?” Uncle Lim flashing the photos at me.

“No, stop!”

“And if I were to post these photos and videos on the internet, I think you would be very popular.”

“Stop, please. I will accord to what you said.” tears started flowing from my eyes.

“What! I can’t hear you!” Uncle Lim pretend to strain his ears.

“I……. I will be your ….. Bitch!”

“Hey, bitch, remove your pants, I miss your pussy!”

Left with no choice, I remove my pants. At this point of time, I saw Uncle Lim took out his digital cam and start snapping. He ordered me to spread my legs, spread my pussy and sworn that I would forever be his bitch.

“No……”

“If you don’t say, you know what will happen.”

“But, I dun know what to say.”

“Just say something you think will satisfy me.”

I followed his orders and started swearing, “I, Alexis ……is a horny…….. Bitch…… In order to satisfy my own craving for sex, I am willing ….. To be …… Master’s bitch……. I will follow any order given by …… Master and if I were to break these orders……… I will be …….. Punished in ……… Whatever way my …….. Master deem fit.”

“Good, I am totally satisfied. I shall now lay out the rules you have to follow. Every day, after work, you shall report to me here. Remove all clothing’s, wear this dog tag, back facing the door, raise your butt and wait for my daily orders. Next, you are allowed to choose what you want to wear to work but whenever you are in your office, you got to strip naked your bottom half of the body. Thirdly, you are only allow to wear skirts from now on. Lastly, when you have an off day, you are supposed to report to my house at 8 am sharp.”

“Yes, master.” looking into Uncle Lim‘s eyes, I knew I can’t reject.

“There is one more thing. I want you to throw away all your lingerie. I shall accompany you to buy more suitable ones tonight. You can now go back to your office.”

I wore back my pants and walked back tearfully to my office.
Old 25-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Back to my office, I refused to follow Uncle Lim‘s order of stripping the bottom half of my body naked. How would he know whether I do it?

“Ring…………. Ring……………..”

“Hello, Alexis speaking. How can I help you?”

“Bitch, you aren’t following my orders?”

“No, I am following.” I replied.

“Don’t lie. If you do not know, I already install a camera and sound receiver in your office. Your every movement and every sound you made is all seen able by me. Quick, stripped naked your bottom half of the body.”

I reluctantly followed his orders.

“And now, for your punishment. I wanted you to take out that vibrator and put in your pussy. I wanna hear you moan” Uncle Lim said with a sick voice.

“No, pls” I begged Uncle Lim.

“God damn it. Are you going to follow my orders?”

Hearing Uncle Lim raise his voice, I got no choice but to follow. “Ah…” as the vibrator is so huge and my pussy is little dry, the action had caused some pain.

“Put the power to max.” Uncle Lim commanded.

“Ah………… Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ah……………………..”

“Slowly enjoy your toy. Don’t ever think of switching off. When I am happy, I will stop your punishment. Now, you may hang up the phone.”

“Ah……………..ah……………….” the movement of the vibrator had caused my pussy to become wet. I am slowly getting to cliimax. However, this is an office. I bite my lips so as to try to soften the sound of my moan.

Oh my god, how much longer can I resist myself to not let out a loud moan?

As the vibrator continues vibrating, the pain I previously encountered had gone away. Replacing it is now pleasure. Juice kept flowing out of my pussy and my whole chair is now filled with my juice. “Ah…….. Mmmmmmmm…….ah” I am cliimaxing soon. I couldn’t resist any more.

Just then, my phone rang.

“Go……od after……noon,……Alexis’s speak……ing.”

“Hey, bitch! Cliimaxing soon? See if you dare disobey me anymore.”

“No, dun dare any….more. Please for….give me.”

“Hey, you may remove it.”

I quickly remove the vibrator from my pussy. It is still vibrating with my pussy juice all over it.

“Bitch, lick the vibrator.”

I immediately bring the vibrator to my mouth and start licking like a whore.

“Hey, you may keep the vibrator in your handbag now. I will inspect it as and when I like. As a result of you disobeying me just now, I will now add a new rule. Not only do you have to be bottom half naked, you also have to spread your legs and display your horny pussy to me.”

“Yes, master.” what can I do? After spending the whole afternoon naked, I quickly put back my pants and went to meet Uncle Lim at the storeroom.
Old 25-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Stepping into the storeroom, the noticeboard attracted my attention. On it are some photos of a guy thrusting a gal. Although the face had been coloured black, I recognized that the gal is me. I know I am under Uncle Lim‘s control. I slowly unbutton my top and unzip my pants. I unhook my bra and let it drop to the ground. Lastly, I took off my panty. I reach for the dog tag and wore it.

I found a corner and kneel down. I raise my butt waiting for the arrival of Uncle Lim.

After half an hour, there is still no sight of Uncle Lim. My legs are getting numb but I dare not move. Just then, the door opened and Uncle Lim appeared.

“Good, you are early. Bitch, crawl over to the door.”

I crawled slowly towards the door. Luckily, the door is closed and no one could see the state I am in.

“Listen, this will be the place you will wait for me next time. Which bitch dun look after the door? Now, wear back your cloths. I will bring you to buy new lingerie.”

We took a bus and alighted at a shopping centre. We took the lift towards the 5th level. After coming out from the lift, we took a few turns and arrived at a shop. The shop was dimly lit and mostly covered up. Taking a glance at the shop name and it said “Sexy lingerie and toys for sale.”

We entered the shop and towards the left, there is a whole shelf of vibrators of different size. Thinking of what happened in the afternoon, I immediately blushed. The shop assistant, a 40+ Uncle, look at me as if he never seen a lady before.

“How can I help u?”

Uncle Lim replied, “My gf is very satisfied with the vibrator I bought from you yesterday. I am bringing her here to buy more.”

Uncle Lim whispered into the shop assistant and I could see he is up to no good. Soon, the assistant brought out quite a number of bra and panties.

“Slowly picked your fav. I had more inside if these doesn’t suit your liking.”

Uncle Lim looked at me, “Quick, come and take a look.”

Taking a look, I thought to myself. What type of lingerie are these. The panties are all T-back. The front are all transparent. There is no difference whether you are wearing or not. The bra is not any better. It barely cover my nipples if I were to wear.

“Quick, come and try.”

Looking at the shop assistant’s evil grin, I said, “No need for trying, we will buy everything.”

“Madam, we have no exchange policy. If you dun try and it doesn’t fit, you will be wasting money. I know you are shy. Let me close the shop so that no one can disturb u.” with this, the assistant went to lock the door.

“See, how considerate is the assistant. Quick, try it.”

Feeling a change in Uncle Lim‘s voice, I slowly remove my clothing’s. The assistant stare at me, saliva dripping.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

I slowly tried all sets of lingerie they want me to try. Not only do they discuss how I look, they also start fondle my tits and use their hands to rub my pussy. After trying all, Uncle Lim decided to buy all sets that I tried.

Just when I want to replace my clothing’s, Uncle Lim stopped me. Pointing at the 10 inch vibrator, Uncle Lim asked the assistant to show it to him.

“Test this, bitch.” my face turned white. “Madam, dun be afraid, let me help u.” the assistant took some lubricant and put on the vibrator. Next, he inserted the vibrator into my pussy.

“Ah….” the assistant used his force and the vibrator make it way around my pussy. Uncle Lim switched the power to the strongest and I was both immersed in pleasure and pain. However, soon I was in a heaven of my own.

“Hey, you like the performance?” Uncle Lim asked the assistant.

“Good, good. I don’t think I would be able to watch a lawyer bitchy side even if I were to pay.”

“I needed one more thing. Do you have this?” Uncle Lim asked the assistant.

“Of course.”

“Thanks for your help.”

“You are welcome.” the assistant replied.

I lay on the floor almost breathless.

Leaving the shop, I totally shacked. After the treatment by the store assistant, I could hardly closed my legs. I struggled all the way back to my home with Uncle Lim following.

Back to my home, I felt a sense of relieve. Although my home isn’t very big, nevertheless it was being brought using my hard-earned money. This is where I belong and where I call the shots.

“Very nicely done-up home” Uncle Lim voice brought me back to reality. “Do not forget your identity. Back to the kennel, you are still a bitch. Quick, put on your dog collar. If not, you will bear the consequences” Uncle Lim laugh evilly at that thought.

Afraid of what Uncle Lim can do, I immediately remove all my clothing’s and assume my position by the door.

“Good, that my good bitch. Raise your butt and let me have a look at your pussy. Oh, it is badly swollen. Poor u, it must be painful. Remember, next time if you want to do anything funny, I will get the 10 inch vibrator for you to perform. I am sure you wouldn’t want and end like this again. Am I right?”

“Yes, master. I will be a good bitch from now on.”

Video link:
https://openload.co/f/Z8m0TBn9AV0
https://openload.co/f/Acwb1pn4LZg
https://openload.co/f/Q3L6y6cl7nk
Old 25-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Next, Uncle Lim proceed to take out some cream from his pocket and rub it on my swollen pussy. What a cooling effect the cream have. I immediately thought of it as some cream to stimulate my horny-ness. Oh my god, please torturing me.

“I know what you r thinking. This cream will help you to cure your swollen pussy. Don’t always think I am an evil master.” Uncle Lim said.

“Thank you, master.”

“More importantly, the cream can make the muscle contracts. Rubbing it on your tits can make them firmer. Rubbing on the pussy……. Will make them tighter. But, it has a disadvantage: it will cause the skin that is rub on to be more sensitive.”

Suddenly, everything in front turns black. Isn’t this the biggest torture?

Uncle Lim continue to apply the cream to my tits, pussy and inner thighs despite me struggling to break free.“Hey, I am done. When you wake up tomorrow, the swell should be gone. Now, bring me to your bedroom and have a look.” I slowly crawled towards my bedroom with Uncle Lim following by my side, patting my butts.

Into my bedroom, Uncle Lim immediately open up my cupboard and started searching through my stuff. Finally at the bottom drawer in my cupboard, he found my lingerie. He pulled out the whole drawer and over flips and all my lingerie fell to the ground. “Bring these rubbish to the kitchen.” as I was about to use my hands to pick them up, Uncle Lim slapped hard on my bottoms, saying: “When did you ever seen a bitch use its hands to move stuff? Use your mouth to bite them.”

“Oh my god. I got over 20 sets of lingerie. This would add up to about 40 trips back and forth my bedroom and the kitchen”

After moving all my lingerie into the kitchen, my whole body was full of my sweat. At this moment, Uncle Lim place a big bin in front of me, took one of my undies and lit it on fire.

“No, please dun do it. They are all expensive lingerie.” my heart breaks seeing him do this.

“You want to defy me? You know what you need to do. Look for me once you are done” Uncle Lim walked out of the kitchen and settle himself on my sofa watching TV.

I tear as I watched my lingerie became ashes. Once I had burnt all the lingerie, I crawled to find Uncle Lim. At this time, he is playing with the new lingerie that he had just brought for me.

“Done?”

“Yes, master”
Old 26-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

“Great. Now, listen up. Firstly, I want you to wear this set of lingerie tomorrow. That was a set that is black in design. The undies is a t back with fur at both sides. Next, once you back home, you can either wear any of these lingerie or choose to be naked. When you need to empty your rubbish outside, I would allow you to wear a bath robe. Understand?”

I readily replied yes as how would he know what I am wearing if he is not around.

“Oops, I almost forget one more thing. I wanted you to hand over your spare key and password for your home. This way I can come to look for you anytime, not fearing you not following my orders.”

I stood dumbfounded. Now, even my little privacy will also be gone. But not knowing what Uncle Lim would be up if I disagree, I still hand over the keys to him.

“Now, take a good rest. See you at the male toilet at 7 am tomorrow.” Uncle Lim disappeared behind the doors.

Now wanting to be late, I woke up relatively early the next morning. After some washing up, I stood in front of my mirror taking a look at my body. The cream had indeed taken effect. My tits had become firmer and the swell had also gone. I immediately wore the lingerie designated by Uncle Lim, put on my suit and left my home.

The short walk to the nearby bus stop had caused me unbearable torture. The lace on the bra rubbing against my nipple had caused them to harden. The fur on the T-back kept rubbing against my inner thighs and pussy making me itchy. To be honest, I felt a little high. Because of this, my journey to work almost make me climax.

When I reach the male toilet, it was only 6:45 am. On the door of the toilet, there was a sign “Cleaning in progress, please use other toilets.” this must be the doing of Uncle Lim. I pushed the door and entered into the toilet.

“Great, finally you know how to be punctual. Now, let me see if you also follow instructions. Let me see your sexy body in the sexy lingerie.” I immediately unbutton my shirt and unzip my skirt to let my clothing’s drop to the ground.

Uncle Lim moved towards me to have a closer look. Suddenly, he slipped your hands under my bra and pinch my nipple. “Ah……..” I uncontrollably shouted.

“Mmmmm….. It had indeed became more sensitive. The tits had also became firmer. Now, remove your T-back. Bend your body forward and slowly roll your T-back down. Just like a strip dance. When your T-back reach your knees, stop there and maintain your position.”

Don’t know why, stopping this make myself feel sexy and bitchy. Juice also appear on my pussy. Uncle Lim was in the prefect position to notice this.

“Oh, the swell and gone. It seems that your pussy is hungry. Let me help you fill it.”

“Thanks, master.”

“My dick is coming. Your pussy had indeed became tighter” Uncle Lim commented.

“Ah…… Mmmm……… Ah……………. Mmmmmmmm……………………”
Old 26-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

"More please, I am on sky high.” from my angle, I could see Uncle Lim fucking me: every movement of Uncle Lim‘s dick make more juice flow out of my pussy. Before long, I had already climax twice.

“Bitch, come and taste my rod.” I slowly use my hand to guide the dick into my mouth. I use my tongue to slowly circle around the head of his dick. I began sucking, sucking with more strength each time. I could see Uncle Lim face beaming with shiokness.

Suddenly, Uncle Lim press against the back of my head causing the head of the penis to hit against my throat, causing me discomfort. What follow was a foul smell of sperm shooting towards my throat. I wanted to push Uncle Lim away to spit out the sperm. But Uncle Lim ordered, “Swallow all of them. Make sure nothing is being spill out.” although the sperm is so sticky, not easy to swallow, nevertheless I still force them down the throat and use my tongue to lick whatever left on the side of my lips.

“You may go now.” Uncle Lim said as he left the toilet. For me, I didn’t even clean my pussy and immediately wore my clothes and left. If not, when my male colleagues are here, it would be hard to explain.

Back to the office, after locking the door and shutting the blind, I took off my skirt and T-back. I spread my legs revealing my wet pussy and sat on my chair. Seeing the wetness of my pussy, a sense of satisfaction flash through my mind.

Thinking: “Had I really became a slut, a horny bitch?”

Once I finished my work, I walked towards the storeroom. The strange thing is I am quite happy to go there. What had happened to me?

As expected. There was no1 at the storeroom when I reached. I took my time to remove my clothing’s and den walk towards the door. I get on my fours, raising my butt high waiting for the arrival of Uncle Lim.

Not long after, Uncle Lim came and as he entered, he gave a slap on my butt. I shamelessly shake my butt. However, Uncle Lim only gave a smile and do not give any instructions. I continued to be on my fours.

The door of the storeroom had been left opened. And here I am naked, raising my butt high, revealing my pussy. Although, the storeroom is seldom passed by many people, but the thought of someone seeing me in this manner got me excited. Soon, juice started flowing from my pussy, dripping onto the floor. Uncle Lim noticed it and walked towards me to take a closer look. He smiled, closed the door behind him, saying: “It had only been a while and your juice is already flowing. What a horny bitch.”

“Yes, master. I am a horny bitch and you r a horny master. Fuck your bitch, master.” I tried to seduce Uncle Lim.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1