The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
screwladyboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hooters

Nice story, great pics
Old 10-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
OngTummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwladyboss View Post
Nice story, great pics
Agree, great stuff
Old 11-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lovingly caressing their soles with his hands he loved playfully sucking each toe in his mouth. Sam was so horny now that the feel of ANY female flesh drove him wild and he craved it like heroin. The fact that he also had a thing for feet and the girls were both beautiful both tormented him but made him fall hard for them both. He had gone from piggish lout to devoted slave in just four months.

Finally, one night Tammy stroked Sam's hair and pulled his face to hers from his normal spot worshipping her toes.

"Sam, your punishment is almost over. Sherry and I discussed it last night and we called Victoria and said that after tonight you should be released as you are reformed and have suffered long enough. You have only one more night as our slave as we will release you in the morning."

Sam could barely believe his ears and grew hopeful that his penance was almost over and when they led him to his feet and took him by the arms to their bedroom, hope turned to Joy. Could it be that he might finally get some relief? When they laid him on the bed and strapped his hands and arms to the bed frame, he could barely restrain his glee.

Sam was in heaven as he watched, to his great delight, both girls slowly disrobe and join him in the bed. The girls giggled as they said that so much nudity he had flaunted around the house, and his obvious talent with his tongue on their toes should be practiced on OTHER parts of their bodies now. Sam salivated as Sherry climbed up onto his face and slowly lowered her gorgeous pussy onto his face. Like a wild man Sam licked and sucked her slit, reveling in the wild gyrations and copious nectar that poured out of her all over his nose and chin. She smelled delicious and he relished darting his tongue around her clit in little swirls, taking pride in her every shudder and moan.

After Sherry shuddered her last, Tammy playfully pushed her out of the way saying it was "her turn now". On and on it went all night, with the girls alternating turns on his talented tongue. After several hours his face was caked with their essence and everyone was getting quite tired. Sam, who for months had been denied any sexual release was throbbing and twitching like a runaway firehose, desperate for any contact or friction that could bring his torture to an end.

When both girls kissed him on his face and said that in the morning they were going to rock his world, he smiled. He had waited for 4 months for the moment so what was a few more hours. Plus he rationalised that after so much teasing, to have his torture end THIS way almost made the whole ordeal worth it.

Around 5:30 AM Sherry's cellphone rang and she groggily woke up. Sam was still sleeping exhausted from his VERY active evening and still bound to the bed. When Sherry answered her heart almost stopped when she recognised the voice on the other end. It was Victoria.

"Sherry, listen to me very carefully. I want you and Tammy to come to the restaurant right now, no questions asked. It won't be 15 minutes, but I really need you badly, it is an emergency." and then the phone went dead.

Sherry, careful not to waken Sam, woke up Tammy and told her what had happened. Quietly and quickly the girls got dressed and since they were only going to be gone for 15 minutes, and Victoria sounded quite insistent, there seemed to be no reason to wake Sam up. They would "take care of him" when they got back. Careful not to make too much noise, the girls snuck out the front door and headed to Hooters.

Sam got the shock of his life when he suddenly was rudely awoken by a riding crop in his face. As he struggled to wake up he realised there were several people in the room, and none of them were Tammy and Sherry. There in front of him was Victoria, and she was pointing the riding crop right at his crotch. Beside him were 4 guys, very large and menacing and they all had what appeared to be handcuffs in their hands. His heart almost stopped when he heard Victoria speak.

"OK boys, you have 15 minutes. Put "that" in the van and take it out to the cabin and have it restrained." As he struggled he realised it was hopeless as he was quickly subdued and handcuffed The look on Victoria's face was total amusement as she watched his helpless throbbing cock bob back and forth as he tried to escape his bondage, completely naked and completely helpless.

"Well Sam, the first part of your retraining is done. I thought it best if I took over for the second part." He started to cry out but one of the thugs placed a rag in his mouth and pulled a pillowcase over his head. Sadly, for him, his ordeal was far from over.

T H E E N D

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dear. Bro's & Sis,

Hope you like the story....

I'll get more of this kind of story if you like?

Please advise.

Thanks
Old 11-01-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More.....?

Old 11-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Canping here for more.
return +7, cheers

nice pics and actions
Old 11-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics bro, there is something similar in Thailand and even better, it is called he "no finger restaurant" tyr to search for it
Old 11-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SweetDesserts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1