The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
This SOAP Bangkok seems very bogus. I am in Bangkok now. Yesterday afternoon ard 1pm I whatsapp them saying I am going over to try out their services after lunch. No reply from them and their whatsapp stated last seen at 12.30pm. Ok nvm so I decided to still head over instead. Reach the location (given by them previously as i was in contact with them before I went to Bangkok) at around 4.30pm but cannot find their shop anywhere. I searched around looking for its logo but cannot find any. I whatsapped them again informing I reached the location given but cannot find them, I even took a photo of the area to show them. Again no reply and whatsapp still states last seen at 12.30pm. Then I went walking around trying to find hoping maybe their location given was wrong, no results. At 5pm, they finally READ my Whatsapp messages but still never reply me. Sibei funny lor... Post business here then when I am there they simply bo chup mai reply. Wah lau....
Did you state you are Singaporean or from Singapore? Some businesses treating Singaporean like outcast at the moment due to the epidemic.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Did you state you are Singaporean or from Singapore? Some businesses treating Singaporean like outcast at the moment due to the epidemic.
I was in contact with SOAP Bangkok way before I went to Bangkok, since 2 Feb 2020. They got reply my messages and send my photos of theirs gals and service charges. I was in BKK from 25-29 Feb and on 25 Feb i got whatsapp for some enquiry and they replied as well the next day 26 Feb.

On 28 Feb i msged them saying i want to go to their shop. That when they read my msg but never reply. Then ytd 29 Feb they replied me, saying they open on 6 Mar. WTF!!!

I dunno what to say about this SOAP Bangkok but I am really in doubt that they are doing or even so what to do any biz... Wah biang....

Plus the location I went to (given by them), there is absolutely no signs of any form of renovation going on. 6 Mar is 1 week away only. How to buld up a shower/massage shop winthin 1 week sia... Unless the location provided to me in the 1st is bogus.

Anyway any Bros going to BKK after 6 Mar and intend to try them out, please update us. Me especially. Really interested to know more. Thanks bros in advance. =)
Old 02-03-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Ya lor.... Hai.... But from our initial messages, they were from Mitu. Maybe one of their girls/partners came out and opened their own. Cos i asked them why their logo and the way their photograph the girls' portfolio are so similar to Mitu. And they mentioned i got good intuition. Lol...

So see how la.... my next fun trip to BKK is only next year. So any bros who patronising this shop please update us. Thanks in advance ya!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1