The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Herebeautie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BLACKLIST SPA: Ai QIN HAI SPA at Tamp St 81

Ended work early today decided to head over to my regular place for massage at blue wave. While making my way there I saw across this fairly new Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa. I decided to give them a try, I went in the receptionist upselled me the Essence Meridian Massage at $88, I politely declined her and asked her if it was the P massage, she told me it was not, it was a special kind of Swedish massage, I then accepted it and paid $88 for an hour.

The massuese assigned to me was a fugly milf in her mid 40s and I asked her about the massage I took, she told me I took the P massage. I was pissed off since the Recep told me it was not the P massage when I asked her about it. The P massage at this Spa is totally not worth it and is obviously chopping patrons hard earned money. The massage was no where near to teasing massage but just pressing of the lower hips. I guessed today was my unlucky day, I should have headed to bluewave and get a normal Chinese massage for good teasing. I posted this is to warn all bros who wished to try this Spa but no hesitating to try. This post is to warn you guys not to ever step in.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Re: BLACKLIST SPA: Ai QIN HAI SPA at Tamp St 81

So you pay $88 for an hour of crappy Swedish massage ? TQ for the warning.....
Old 12-05-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!

Got scammed once too, 2 months ago. The Spa purposely used a very atas name such as Meridian Esscence Massage to confuse patrons that it is different from the normal P Massage but in fact it's the same thing which cost $88. They have a few branches in the island but all with different spa names. They are: V wellness Spa at Blk 463 Jurong west, New wellness Spa at Blk 343 Jurong east, New V Spa at Taman Jurong Super Bowl, Ri Yue Tan Spa at Blk 681 Hougang and lastly Ai Qin Hai Spa at Blk 821 Tampines street 81. These are the Spas you all would like to avoid.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
So you pay $88 for an hour of crappy Swedish massage ? TQ for the warning.....
The idiot receptionist at counter told me is Swedish massage but in fact it is the normal P Massage when I ask the massuese that was assigned to me.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Kairentay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the warning, always pass by this suspicious Spa when I go to blue wave
Old 13-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

who the lousy masseuse?
all massuse in shop are bad?
Old 13-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
who the lousy masseuse?
all massuse in shop are bad?
Yes all the massuese in the shop sucks, tried twice and gave me lousy attidude plus half pass six massage, I wonder why such shops still exist? I have complained to Case and the SPF.
Old 13-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 11
JuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to behold

i went there once, never going back again

Waiting for New Post
Old 13-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harabeautie View Post
Ended work early today decided to head over to my regular place for massage at blue wave. While making my way there I saw across this fairly new Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa. I decided to give them a try, I went in the receptionist upselled me the Essence Meridian Massage at $88, I politely declined her and asked her if it was the P massage, she told me it was not, it was a special kind of Swedish massage, I then accepted it and paid $88 for an hour.

The massuese assigned to me was a fugly milf in her mid 40s and I asked her about the massage I took, she told me I took the P massage. I was pissed off since the Recep told me it was not the P massage when I asked her about it. The P massage at this Spa is totally not worth it and is obviously chopping patrons hard earned money. The massage was no where near to teasing massage but just pressing of the lower hips. I guessed today was my unlucky day, I should have headed to bluewave and get a normal Chinese massage for good teasing. I posted this is to warn all bros who wished to try this Spa but no hesitating to try. This post is to warn you guys not to ever step in.
Actually if the massuese told you its P massage, why don't you get a refund and walk away since the receptionist told you its Swedish massage and not P massage? This alone is already a case of dishonesty
Old 13-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Actually if the massuese told you its P massage, why don't you get a refund and walk away since the receptionist told you its Swedish massage and not P massage? This alone is already a case of dishonesty
I wanted to do so but I am not confident that I will get a refund at all.
Old 13-05-2017, 08:06 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanted to do so but I am not confident that I will get a refund at all.
LOL too bad... take it as a very expensive lesson to learnt from, next time just walk out will do
Old 14-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold

I stepped in once last week and the recep pushed me for the 2 hours of Meridian Esscence Massage which cost $176! I told her I am not a newbie and i am not a carrot falling into her tricks, before showing her my wallet full of $50 notes while making the exit and I walk 50m to Blue Wave.
Old 14-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
I stepped in once last week and the recep pushed me for the 2 hours of Meridian Esscence Massage which cost $176! I told her I am not a newbie and i am not a carrot falling into her tricks, before showing her my wallet full of $50 notes while making the exit and I walk 50m to Blue Wave.
Bro you did the right thing, I should have walked away too and asked for refund. If they don't refund me, I would create a scene there and call the police.
Old 14-05-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Bro you did the right thing, I should have walked away too and asked for refund. If they don't refund me, I would create a scene there and call the police.
Call police also no use, its under civil case, unless they use force or do illegal thing than police will look into it
Old 14-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Thanks for the warning will stay out of these carrot choppers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1