The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Console my nerdy but busty younger assistant/colleague

me: calm down ok.. don't take his words to heart... come on.. it's just work..

I handed her a piece of tissue..

me: shhh.. someone is walking by.... pretend to be ok...

i pretended to speak louder and discussed some other work things with her.. she wasn't responding, but kind of realise what I was trying to do and just played along and nodded her head..

me: remember what I shared. never let others see you break down at work..

she nodded her head...

i took the chance, patted her gently on her back. left my hand linger on her back awhile more.. fingers felt her bra strap a little.. she didn't resist. she has always been so conservative and guarded, even though we two were supposed to be working as partners to lead our department. i kept a look out to make sure no one was looking in our direction.

me: you gonna be ok?

i whispered to her...

she took a while, but nodded her head..

i pat her back once more, gripped her shoulder tight and whispered to her "be strong"..

went back to my cubicle that was near her. pretended to do my work but was secretly observing her...

she sat there, completely listless. no mood. no one seemed to dare to speak to her either. but not a single soul gave her any attention either. then again, not many knew what was written on her work review and performance grade, those who do, wouldn't bother consoling her either.

after all, she came in as an ambitious and rather direct colleague and naively making suggestions but unknowingly stepping on others' toes... even the big boss'...

saw her working on her computer...

felt rather uneasy, wondering if she's recomposed herself again....

4.45pm..

i saw her put her head down on her arms on the desk...

ok!

i packed my stuff, went to her..

me: hey. come. let's go.

B: huh? go where?

me: let's get out of here lo. go grab a bite.

B: cannot la. so early..

me: don't worry. if anyone asks I will just say we are doing work related stuff.. you know.. aiya no one cares one. come let's get out of here..

she looked unconvinced...

me: aiyo til now still dont trust me is it?

B: no no.. ok. gimme a minute..

she's been here for a year plus... found her annoying and irritating at first... constantly questioning and sometimes undermining my decisions as well... when things started to get worse for her, she somehow managed to believe that I was the one behind all of it. Fortunately, she overheard a conversation between the two other 'powerhouses' in the toilet and realised I was not the one.

Never really found her attractive. She wore spects, bad dressing, oversized clothes that don't match. Tries to look conservative and traditional and doesn't spend much on her clothes. hair always tied up, skirts usually lower than knee, but watching her pack and her legs on the computer chair... her skirt seems to be higher...

gosh...

i felt some burning feelings down there for her... can't blame me... i've been fantasizing fucking her hard and my way of getting back at her over work disagreements and frustrations... not very attracted to her but still some form of lust for her..

B: ok let's go.

i watched her get up, her legs spread, showing more of her inner thigh...

fuck!

we got out of the office, she was so self conscious, constantly checking to see if anyone was watching her leave office way earlier than usual. she has after all always been trying to be the last to leave, to be the most hardworking of us all.

went into the lift, stood by her side.. took a look at her side view as i always do... fuck! she is busty! and she's most likely not the type to wear push ups..

noticed that her eyes were still slightly red..

me: feeling better already? no one's around liao you can just tell me the truth...

she sniffed a bit... then shook her head... tears dripped down again and she used her fingers to wipe them away quickly..

i took the chance and put one arm around her back and on her shoulder pulled her in for a quick side hug and squeezed her shoulder to press her body on me..

me: you take work too seriously liao leh..

i let her go... thankfully she had no resistance.

she seemed frustrated by my words, but didn't seem to have any motivation to get her point across..

I led her to my car, even opened the door for her. she thanked me shyly and got on my car... I took the opportunity to spot her dark blue panties as she got on. i rushed over to my side, got on. saw her hugging her bag which was placed on her legs, shut tight, sitting like she was on alert.

me: come. put your bag behind. be comfortable la.

B: it's ok. i'm ok.

she seemed really uncomfortable... scared maybe? it was her first time in my car...

B: where are we going?

me: surprise for you lo. let me take your mind off work la. you have any dates later?

B: no why? (she responded solemnly but sharply)

me: just checking. we go for drinks then a good meal la... and talk. just relax. no deadlines coming also right?

B: nope!

she replied quickly, once again still eager to show how well she knew our work...

me: good for me to have you, we complement each other so well. with you around, my schedule management is not so much better!

B: yours is one of the best ah...

she replied, her tone much better, not as solemn anymore..

me: because of you la!

saw her lips struggle not to smile..

I had the perfect place in mind. she didn't ask either.. the ride was a little awkward also.. it was kind of the first time we are together outside of work.

after she realise I was not the driver behind her being disliked at work, she opened up to me more, but not to the part where she overhead the conversation. she started to confide some problems in me over whatsapp.. which led to some peaceful discussions where I felt I was getting her support and efforts to be considerate of my style and direction.. chat over the phone once or twice, long conversation.

but never out of office space in person.

offered her lifts before, but she always politely refused as she kind of wanted to be the last to leave.

reached the OUE building. she seemed surprised..

B: where are we going ah?

she asked as we walked towards the lift to the lobby.

me: aiyo.. learn to trust me leh bieee...

it was awkward...

it was the first time I called her in person by the nickname which i gave her... we got closer over the last few torrid months when she got openly 'bullied' by the other heads in our company.

B: ok ok... sorry I kept asking... annoying ah?

me: no la. why apologise. small thing.. come..

i led her to the other lift at the lobby after speaking to the reception.

me: been here before?

B: nope. so high ah?

I brought her to the restaurant back when it was still operational.

got us a table at the corner of the balcony. she seemed to be amazed by the view and also rather fazed by the restaurant.. she felt underdressed... she's a very thrifty person, rather unsuitable for our line of work at times as well.

the waitress handled us the menus...

me: i do the ordering?

B: yup ok..

she was uncomfortable and nervous as well.. I ordered a few cocktails for us to share, then finger food.

she sat on the couch opposite to me, I tried my best not to look at her zaogeng... but did catch some sight of it. she didn't dare to sit too comfortably as she will definitely zaogeng...

me: hey, come sit here beside me. then you can sit back and relax and be comfortable! the view is better also..

she gladly stood up and sat beside me... this time round, I clearly saw her panties again.. felt my erection hardening already.

she sat a little far from me, the other end of the sofa.

me: feeling better now?

B: yup. the view is nice.

me: must come out la. take mind off work, you take work too seriously you know?

I turned my body to face her. she looked downwards, like still calculating her words before she responds to me.

maybe she still doesn't trust me as much yet?

me: just speak your mind leh. you know I okay one. i bring you out her to talk it out.. don't worry. just say what's on your mind...

B: i don't know...

me: nevermind ah. wait for the drinks. drink liao easier to talk.

she hesitated to reply.

me: talk it out. trust me. you will feel better.. unless you don't trust me enough la..

B: no no... it's not that.

me: do you talk to your friends about work?

B: not really.

me: what about your family?

B: sometimes, but don't think they can relate.

me: so I am the only one you can offload your frustrations to?

B: .......

the drinks came..

waitress: here's your mojito.........

she placed the 4 different cocktails I ordered down and the finger food.

B: wow so much??

me: we will be here until dinner ma. you ok to stay?

B: erm....

me: aiyo. you need to rush off to do what? work? after what happened?

I realised my words hurt her a bit..

me: sorry.. come forget it. try this, it's very nice. I told the waitress to go easy on the liquor. no worry.

'cheers.'

she drank a small sip... face squinted a bit...

B: not bad...

she took another sip.. i wonder why she didn't call me out when I lied about asking the waitress to go easy on the liquor.. she didn't witness me do any of that as well.. she was definitely not as guarded as before.

I realise I have to get her talking..

but I couldn't stop staring at her legs! she hugged a pillow and in the process, her skirt was slightly higher without her realising it!
Old 05-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
millibargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Console my nerdy but busty younger assistant/colleague

Good start bro, please continue
Old 05-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camper reporting
Old 05-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

me: so what did he say?

I realised I had to get her talking.

B kept quiet... like struggling to find her words..

me: do you agree with whatever that was said?

B: of course not! .................................................. ............

finally! she let go... went on and on to describe to me what happened......

I let her rant for a few minutes more... this sight was so rare. she was usually so composed, but what I really like was that the cocktail was still in her hand..

me: that's not very fair to you leh.

B: yes! and it's not like I had the chance to clarify what really happened also...

me: try this..

i swapped her drink, replacing the half filled one to another new one.

me: yeah that part is very unfair. it's like taking one person's word and then it's true liao.

B: exactly! and she was the one who............ not me!........................................

i notice her face was turning red... her eyes bloodshot.. she clearly cannot hold her liquor well...

she continued to rant... about half an hour passed... i interjected carefully at times to either show her support or to make her feel more valued.. she was quite worked up, and sitting upright. I sat closer to her but in a more relaxed manner.. even took some opportunities to feed her some finger food to remind her that it will help her stay sober. she let me.. chewed a little and then continued her rant...

me: back to my point.. other than me, anyone else you can talk about work with?

B: not really. not comfortable with it also...

me: that's the problem la. that's why you take work too seriously also.

B: but I just want to do my job well.... you know.. be responsible and only just to.....

she was at a loss for words..... can see tears streaming down her cheeks....

me: are you ok...

she looked to the other side... i took the drink away from her and put it on the counter in front of us... i could hear hear breathing heavily.. sniffing also...

fuck it la! just try!

i put my arm behind her back and then on her shoulder...

me: come here...

i gently pulled her body closer to me, tapped on her hair with my other hand.... felt my chest and tummy connect with her side arm... she didn't move much, head tilted a little towards me that's all. I let go of her, took some serviettes and wiped her tears..

B: it's ok...

she took them from me and wiped on her...

B: thank you...

she was still breathing very loudly...

me: hey i go to the toilet... you just sit and relax ok... we order dinner in about half hour's time...

she never really looked at me... her head felt heavy... her eyes barely opened...

i walked away and saw her sliding downwards, resting more comfortably on the sofa, she hugged the pillow slightly...

i took my time, in the toilet, had to wipe my penis. my boxers were so wet with precum!

when i returned to her.... she was already asleep! hugging the pillow, her legs spread invitingly....

fuck!!!

fucking tempting!

i looked around... it was still early, the entire balcony was empty!

i took my seat beside her, closer this time.

me: bieee....

i tap on her shoulder gently..

she was unresponsive! completely knocked out!

i tried tickling her a little. I've seen her react to being tickled by another female colleague was initially close to her...

no reaction at all!

Bieee was really knocked out!

i took my time to think... plan....

ok I got it...

her head was tilted heavily to one side without support....

I put my shoulder on top of her shoulder, tilted her head and put her head on my shoulder. felt the full pressure of her head on my shoulder, in the process my biceps feeling her full busts...

fuck.........

fuck........!!!!!

c cup at least!!

i looked at her.... she's about 28 that year, I was already in my mid forties...

fuck it!

i rested my palm on her thigh after adjusting the pillow. , feeling her skirt material... i removed her spects with my other free hand. then took her arm away from me to put it over my arm. like she was hugging my arm.. she didn't really respond.. then her arm fell back down to the couch...

sian..

she was really knocked out..

i took the opportunity to smell her hair.. shifted my arm on occasion to feel her boobs...

half an hour went by...

it was still rather warm though windy, and i was really getting bored....

me: bieee?

i shook her a little.... she still didn't respond.....

fuck it!

i started to caress her thigh....

very............. slowly.....................

no reaction from her...

i took a long time... stuck with the same finger movement and area on her thigh..... i got bored..... meaning i got even more daring.....my fingers went lower..... now in between her legs.....

Bieee was not skinny, nor chubby. just slightly meaty on her cheeks, reasonable arms and legs. booty not that curvy either..

i heard her breathing slightly louder... i continued with my caressing... carefully restraining myself not to go under her skirt..... it's just too stupid..

Bieeee fidgeted.... her breathing was definitely faster and louder....i felt her hot breaths on my shoulder... on the drool patch she made on my shirt...

i should stay sane!

i should stay logical!

i still don't know her well enough!!

but....

i couldn't take it...

slowly and very gently..... i used my fingers to pulled her skirt upwards until i felt her soft silky inner thigh skin!

i couldn't take it anymore...

biee was already hugging my arm and breathing heavily into my shoulder after I touched and caressed her crotch area over her skirt material...

I WANTED MORE!

i lingered quite some time at her inner thigh... going closer and closer to her panties pussy area... it wasn't easy to manage the amount of skirt cloth in my palm as well...

a few minutes passed.... she wasn't hugging my arm as tightly... seemed to be more relaxed.....

i took the courage...

shit......

i felt her panties silk material already... very slowly......... gently....... i caressed the silk material.... very lightly....... it felt moist!!! moist!!

i got curious.... and horny....

i touched and felt the panties with more pressure...

fuck!

it was definitely slightly wet!
Old 05-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Moar plsssss
Old 05-01-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Exvacating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Swee! Camping for more!!
Old 05-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
medick542 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start bro, camping too
Old 06-01-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Fattyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't believe I read finish. It's too addicting
Old 06-01-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Kimmy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Old 06-01-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
qwerty03010301 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome start, more bro
Old 07-01-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting start up

Keep it cumming

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-01-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
uizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a nice story! Setting up tent ….
Old 07-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Set up tent. Hope to hear more from you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1