The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stayaction cum tour of massage shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
$100 before tax and GST, for 11 am to 5pm only

If u want bigger room- $140 before tax and GST
Ah! Ok they are trying to promote the "Day Stay" when the rooms are usually vacant.

Thanks for the info bro. Cheers!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Going down for late lunch in my usual going out clothing
U know what i usually wear.
Purple demi bra and matching panties .
Brown camisole and light pink lipstick
Black jacket

Was attended by waitress.

I think it is better to go to 5 star hotel and attended by better dressed waitress with colourful make up
Old 30-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Going down for late lunch in my usual going out clothing
U know what i usually wear.
Purple demi bra and matching panties .
Brown camisole and light pink lipstick
Black jacket

Was attended by waitress.

I think it is better to go to 5 star hotel and attended by better dressed waitress with colourful make up
Interesting hobby here, definitely 5 stars hotel service is better because you pay for it.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

thk for your compliment ,otamay

BTW, everyone,
have you heard of groups of people offering hotel reservation service thru Carousell?
These people are priveliged member of the hotel club.
When they book hotel room, hotel give them discount.
More they book, more priveliged and discount they get.

Take Pan Pacific hotel for example, you can join Discovery club .
There are three level of membership- Gold, Platimum, Black

Black member get better discount.

Now, these people are offering service to you.

I just contact one person who offer Premier Loft (at Studio M) for $195
He said " just pay $195 and I will register and send you email detailing your full name ,etc."

When you look at Studio M website , how much is Premier Loft for 1 night

$255 .

Some people offer to help you get suite room (Sentosa 5 star hotels) for half price

For example ,Crockfords tower Deluxe suite room- currently $850 per night,
he will book for you and you pay only $400.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing insider information here, cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Sounds like gd deal but I'm sceptical abt carousell. If u tried n it works pls update here. Cheers!
Old 13-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

U are right to be sceptical

I chat with him saying it is better to meet up at stated hotel lobby lounge and i pay him
I don't want payment via bank transfer.
I am ready to meet him at Tuxedo , Carlton but he stop replying .

Now there is a online news report abt hotel vouncher scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Sounds like gd deal but I'm sceptical abt carousell. If u tried n it works pls update here. Cheers!
Old 13-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Carousell really is carousell.
Lucky u smart if not hard earned money gone.
Pls update more adventures bro
Old 18-01-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Will be staying in 5 star hotel with club lounge access today for 1 night.

Currently in Orchard road area where there are lots of cosmetics stores in shopping mall.

I will go around, looking for pretty cosmetics salesgirls, and show her my handphone msg.

"facial foam,
1 pink lipstick,
1 beige/ nude lipstick."

see how she will attend to my requests.

Going to lingerie shops is more paisah than going to cosmetics shops, right?

You know, I am currently browsing Chanel, Shu Umera , YSL websites in public cafe where many people passing by.
Ladies don't care
If I browse lingerie website, people will stare with disapproving look.

Anyway, very sorry for not coming to this forum often nowadays.
Old 18-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

First went to Dior, and one pretty attended to me. She realised that I am deaf when I gestured about facial cream.
She recommended the most expensive one. I smiled and gestured price too high and weight too heavy. I knew that there is smaller one available. (from the website , of course)

Then went to YSL, the pretty lady look at me ,and then look at the paper because I am deaf, then handsome male staff attended to me, he recommended premium facial cream instead of my chosen one.

Oh never mind, I left the place.
Went to Shu Umeura, the place was well organised, because the products were placed with 150 ML and 450 ML.
one lady attended to me, realised that I am deaf and she was very understanding.
I pick 150 ML facial purifying oil, ($65)
I then requested one pink lipstick and one beige or nude lipstick.
She happily led me to lipstick counter where her colleague , ( long haired tall slim ,look on with amusement,) two SYT customers and one MILF customers don't feel strange about guy buying lipsticks.

She opened lipstick for me to see and even swapped lipstick on her hand to let me the colours..
Okay, I am paying..

Unexpectedly, I was given a discount. I paid only 129 $ instead of total price ($65 + $42 +$42)

Went to Mandarin Gallery where I visited Victoria Secret store and buy new lingeries. picked up a bag and went around examine the bra and panties with many gals nearby..
Buy one set and went to Mertius Mandarin Hotel where I checked in and lady receptionist in red cheongsam assisting me with booking.

Led to club room where nice decor awaited me
Old 19-01-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, TS really act like mystery shopper, please continue writing.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Kindly update if possible
Thks ts
Old 19-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting updates here, more please, cheers!
Old 20-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1