The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

I really like this story!             

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 19-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
memoryproblem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more to come?
Old 20-01-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
Deb: Distracted! Ok better stop texting... he's coming out... you really ok ah?

Me: Start the action already!

With that, Deb put her work phone away. She waved at me on the video and sat herself down on the side of the bed, waiting to get laid, and to be watched by her hubby.
Wow !!...so sexciting ...can't take it anymore...here is Deb, another young notti hotwife sitting on the bed waiting to be fucked by another man NOT her husband...and omg !!...with him watching some more ...can't wait to read wat happens in the next notti instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-01-2020 at 03:27 PM.
Old 21-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 21-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
blackskai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story bro, please continue...
Old 22-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 23-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

I got out of the car, dashed across the road, headed into the motel via the back entrance and raced up the stairs. I reached the floor where Deb was at just in time to see Roy walk hastily into the lift.

I dashed to Deb's room and hit the doorbell.

Deb took quite a while to open the door. I stepped into the room to find her hiding behind the door, naked, with one arm covering her bare breasts. The sheets of the bed was a bit messy. I also noticed a wet patch on the bed - that must have been where they were fucking. She hurriedly closed the door behind me.

"You gave me a scare! Never tell me you are coming up! He just left - you nearly bumped into him!"

"I saw him get into the lift..."

"I was just about to shower... you wait..."

A naughty idea suddenly flashed in my head.

I grabbed Deb from behind as she was walking to the shower and pushed her onto the bed.

"So! You met your young lover here to have a good time??" I raised my voice at her.

Deb stared at me for a moment, bewildered. Then she quickly realised I was screwing with her and played along.

"Sorry dear! Sorry dear... he... he... seduced me..."

"Sorry? You are such a slut! Did he fuck you?"

"Yes dear..."

"Open up!" I commanded.

Deb dutifully spread her legs. Her pussy was red and wet, with her trimmed pussy hair matt and a bit messy. As she and I stared at her womanhood, a drip of milky substance flowed out. Deb turned red with embarrassment and reached for the tissue box.

"Sorry, I haven't cleaned up..."

"Stop!" I said firmly, and Deb froze.

"Is that his cum?"

"Yes..." Deb said, looking at me in the eye, her face still red.

"Did you enjoy the fuck?"

"Yes..."

"Are you still horny?"

"Yes..."

"Play with yourself..."

Deb reached down and started to rub her pussy. She dabbed her fingers on the drip of cum and rubbed it all over her clit.

The sight was such a big turn on. My wife had just been fucked raw and cip by a young man barely 15 minutes ago, and now she's masturbating in front of me with his cum dripping out from her pussy.

I removed my clothes. As I dropped my boxers, Deb saw my hard cock springing out.

"You are turned on by this...?"

"Shut up and open up! Time to learn your lesson!"

"Yes dear.... yes dear... all yours dear..."

Deb opened wide and leaned back.

I guided my hard cock to her pussy and started to rub my cock head up and down her lips, fully aware that I'm rubbing her juices and Roy's cum. Strangely, that thought got me even harder.

Then I slowly entered Deb. She closed her eyes and whimpered.

I pumped her slowly, taking a few long and deliberate strokes. I then withdrew my cock from her pussy, to find my cock smeared with milky stuff, obviously Deb's juices and Roy's cum. As my cock popped out, a dribble of cum flowed out of Deb's pussy. Both of us were looking at our privates and soaking in the moment. I was immensely turned on, and so was Deb.

"Look at all that cum you let him spray in you... you are such a slut..."

"Sorry dear... sorry dear... don't be angry... let me clean you..."

Deb sat up, bent down, and took my cock in her mouth. She started sucking my cock that was smeared with her young lover's cum...
Old 23-01-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FeetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please keep going
Old 23-01-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Coray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update
Old 23-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ComeToOffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 23-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MartinAtkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, please write more.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

I watched Deb cleaned my cock with her mouth. I knew she was very horny by the way she sucked. Perhaps the taste of Roy's cum on her husband's cock made her extra horny? I was equally horny thinking about the kinky situation we we in.

"Dear... can you fuck me? I'm really very horny..." Deb was done sucking and pleaded with me.

"He made you so horny? Didn't he make you cum?"

"I came with him... but I need more..."

"Tell me... do you want to fuck him again? Do you lust for his cock?"

"Dear... yes I do... yes I do... but he's not here now. Can you do me please? Please?" She was letting all her sluttiness show and it was turning me on.

Deb knelt down on her knees and looked up "Dear, I know I shouldn't lust for him... but I really need a cock now... please fuck me... please... I beg you... please!"

I looked at her and saw that a wet patch had formed on the bed between her legs, Roy's cum was still dripping out of her. It turned me on tremendously.

"Slut!" I scolded her and push her down.

Deb gladly opened up and I thrust my hard cock into her hard.

Her love hole felt extra warm. Was it my imagination? It did't matter. All I knew what that Deb and I were both electrified by us fucking after Roy did her.

I went all out and pumped hard, giving her everything I got. Before long, I felt my orgasm building up. I didn't slow down and continued ramming into her. Moments later we shuddered at almost the same time, as I shot a huge load into her. I held myself in her as I squeezed my last drop into her pussy. When I finally withdraw, big globs of cum dribbled out of Deb's pussy. Cum from me and Roy mixed together.

It was one of the most mind blowing fuck we ever had.
Old 09-04-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
SerajaPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1