The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lingam or jua gen or prostate

Just had my first kar-sai massage at sakura massage on ratchadaphisek soi 17. 1.5k bath for 2 hour massage including sauna, exfoliating scrub and massage with focus on prostrate. Very painful but leave feeling very relaxed. Although basic facilities it was worth it and effective. But just need to endure the slight torture.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Just had my first kar-sai massage at sakura massage on ratchadaphisek soi 17. 1.5k bath for 2 hour massage including sauna, exfoliating scrub and massage with focus on prostrate. Very painful but leave feeling very relaxed. Although basic facilities it was worth it and effective. But just need to endure the slight torture.
Seem good. Can sharefull address.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Seem good. Can sharefull address.

Say aaaah
Old 16-02-2019, 10:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Say aaaah
Wah, ok. thanks

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 16-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Say aaaah
The nearest train should be huai kwang

Old 20-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 15
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

any recommendations for near to Bang Na?
Will be there in the end of March
Old 08-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 13
mrpinkx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrpinkx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Strongly recommend Spring Massage.

Due to work, I have gone through 8 days no released in BKK.

Yes #nofap in BKK.

On the 6th day I Line Spring Massage for appointment, I pick the longest package with massage, hot stones, manhood and abdomen.

I think I didn't empty my bladder enough, I still get hard.
But I can feel that she pressed some accupressure point.
I didn't notice because I'm trying not to get hard as well.

There are few parts when I really almost climax, till I have to pull my face towel aside to see what's happening.

My kidney region feels sore for 2 days.

It's a wonderful and memorable experience for me, money well spent.

Post massage on bed performance review?
I don't have , probably due to work schedule and I don't even bother to PCC.

I will go back for again and again if I have the chance to!

Btw, it's a real legit aunty and professional place like what other bros mentioned.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpinkx View Post
Strongly recommend Spring Massage.

Due to work, I have gone through 8 days no released in BKK.

Yes #nofap in BKK.

On the 6th day I Line Spring Massage for appointment, I pick the longest package with massage, hot stones, manhood and abdomen.

I think I didn't empty my bladder enough, I still get hard.
But I can feel that she pressed some accupressure point.
I didn't notice because I'm trying not to get hard as well.

There are few parts when I really almost climax, till I have to pull my face towel aside to see what's happening.

My kidney region feels sore for 2 days.

It's a wonderful and memorable experience for me, money well spent.

Post massage on bed performance review?
I don't have , probably due to work schedule and I don't even bother to PCC.

I will go back for again and again if I have the chance to!

Btw, it's a real legit aunty and professional place like what other bros mentioned.
Painful or Pleasurable climax?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
rageta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at spring 2pm,
1st visit was fully book asked to come back at 6pm.
lots of china customers.... all come in groups.

yes its quite painful..
Old 25-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edwarddomia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lingam or jua gen or prostate

Bro and sist tolong info WP/ Spa yang bisa melakukan prostate massage dnk?
Old 04-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Oneshotonekill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know which Sping is better? Asoke or Prampong
Old 16-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Rin

Thanks to an earlier post by one of the bros here, I managed to try Rin.
Please be advised - she is not exactly young so if SYT is your game, this won’t do. Anyway, the moment you walk in you will be presented with a laminated menu to choose from massage+hj, massage+bj, massage+fj while the MLs stand up for a preview. The price diff btwn hj & bj was 100baht so i opted for a suck off. Total damage 1,100 baht. The MLs were all surprised when I requested for Rin. Anyway after 10mins she showed up.
Long story short, she does have magical hands & I almost sprayed while she was working her magic on my shaft. She did eventually put my stick in her mouth & boy does this woman know her stuff! Before long, i erupted into her mouth (I asked to stand up for the grand finale so I wouldn’t get messy on meself and she obliged). A little too much I guess as she took it out after my third spurt and aimed the blasts on her tits.
Her tits - for a woman her age are nice. Firm and I put them anywhere btwn a 36C to 38D. Wonderful time grabbing/squeezing/kneading. Some young girls don’t even have the sort of firmness and these aren’t silicon enhanced boobs. Money well spent. Thanks for reading!
Old 22-10-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Thanks to an earlier post by one of the bros here, I managed to try Rin.
Please be advised - she is not exactly young so if SYT is your game, this won’t do. Anyway, the moment you walk in you will be presented with a laminated menu to choose from massage+hj, massage+bj, massage+fj while the MLs stand up for a preview. The price diff btwn hj & bj was 100baht so i opted for a suck off. Total damage 1,100 baht. The MLs were all surprised when I requested for Rin. Anyway after 10mins she showed up.
Long story short, she does have magical hands & I almost sprayed while she was working her magic on my shaft. She did eventually put my stick in her mouth & boy does this woman know her stuff! Before long, i erupted into her mouth (I asked to stand up for the grand finale so I wouldn’t get messy on meself and she obliged). A little too much I guess as she took it out after my third spurt and aimed the blasts on her tits.
Her tits - for a woman her age are nice. Firm and I put them anywhere btwn a 36C to 38D. Wonderful time grabbing/squeezing/kneading. Some young girls don’t even have the sort of firmness and these aren’t silicon enhanced boobs. Money well spent. Thanks for reading!
Wow! You've got more guts than I! She was already quite old and decrepit when I last visited her maybe six years or so ago.
Old 22-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Wow! You've got more guts than I! She was already quite old and decrepit when I last visited her maybe six years or so ago.
Feral,

Once you get into the room, just close your eyes from begining to the end! Rin does provide one of the best ball massages and blow job in Bangkok!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Rin

Does she offer FJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Feral,

Once you get into the room, just close your eyes from begining to the end! Rin does provide one of the best ball massages and blow job in Bangkok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1