The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
meetup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Empire

Mummy told me 1am to 6am session got more then 200 girls because most KTV close at 2am.. Empire is the only KTV open till 6am.. so many girls to choose.. anyone organizing ? PM me
Old 20-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Hi
Heard Gold Club use no mummy system.
How does it work?
Girls just come in and you choose?
Do they do line up like mummy system?

Thanks

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 23-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
888fixedmatches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any one know good lup sup ktv that are open in the early afternoons?

Many times i want to take afternoon leave to play because too sian of work but the ones i know all open 430pm onwards.
Old 23-12-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 888fixedmatches View Post
Hi bros, any one know good lup sup ktv that are open in the early afternoons?

Many times i want to take afternoon leave to play because too sian of work but the ones i know all open 430pm onwards.
So many open 330pm onwards. Sc Fc level 9 myth dmax just to name a few
Old 25-12-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
dragontank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thus place was a great disappointment. Went alone last week alone HH. Reached there abt 4.30pm but nt opened yet. Waited till 5pm befre the cashier and waiter arrived to open shop. Was ushered into a small rm... Room was rather run out though beer is rather cheap... Only $58 a tower during HH.

Waited till 5.30pm before i saw the first girl knocking at my door... I rejected her... Was being intro 3 more girls by the waiter and i choose one. Bad choice as she butterfly alot.... After a while.. i took another girl... Quite decent looking and she too butterfly alot... All in all... I was given only abt 5 girls to choose.... And it is really pathetic...

I left the place at abt 1930 after tipping the girls 20 each... I rejected them early ss i find not worth tipping them 50 each. No mummy system but i would rather give this place a miss...

CMI... i would rather go NSH whereby playability is much higher

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Hi
Heard Gold Club use no mummy system.
How does it work?
Girls just come in and you choose?
Do they do line up like mummy system?

Thanks
Old 25-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Just dont patronise those KTV clubs along Jalan Besar , you will be safe from disappointments
Old 26-12-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontank View Post
Thus place was a great disappointment. Went alone last week alone HH. Reached there abt 4.30pm but nt opened yet. Waited till 5pm befre the cashier and waiter arrived to open shop. Was ushered into a small rm... Room was rather run out though beer is rather cheap... Only $58 a tower during HH.

Waited till 5.30pm before i saw the first girl knocking at my door... I rejected her... Was being intro 3 more girls by the waiter and i choose one. Bad choice as she butterfly alot.... After a while.. i took another girl... Quite decent looking and she too butterfly alot... All in all... I was given only abt 5 girls to choose.... And it is really pathetic...

I left the place at abt 1930 after tipping the girls 20 each... I rejected them early ss i find not worth tipping them 50 each. No mummy system but i would rather give this place a miss...

Was at Gold Club a while back too. After that experience, became not a fan of no-mummy joints. While I get to save up on that $50 tip to the mummy, end up the girls here are less disciplined. Using phones 90% of time, butterfly a lot, eating snake somewhere.... A lot of patterns come out
Old 26-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take note of this scammer call shin. His ID in line is ._. He ran halfway thru the KTV. I even paid him the cash up front and end up he ran. He is a small and short fellow with tattoo on his arm. His lips are clefted so should be very easy to recognise him. Beware. I dunno if making a police report will help or not but i will make a case just so others be ware.

Last edited by subidowa; 26-12-2019 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 26-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to add, this is his template the scammer used, if u all see it , it a red flag!!!
https://imgur.com/a/tyhvhI8
Old 29-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sansiro83 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
mummy at Quinn. mummy mimi. her wechat ID is mimibabi266

Hi how’s your experience with Quinn Club? Are you able to share the price list for drinks?
Old 29-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
Quanjinjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is joo chiat Echo still around?
Old 29-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
CapitaLands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Take note of this scammer call shin. His ID in line is ._. He ran halfway thru the KTV. I even paid him the cash up front and end up he ran. He is a small and short fellow with tattoo on his arm. His lips are clefted so should be very easy to recognise him. Beware. I dunno if making a police report will help or not but i will make a case just so others be ware.
Thanks for warning bro!
Old 30-12-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tian09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Like all go to Royal ktv already from gold..
Old 30-12-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontank View Post

Good to warn, maybe this place only suitable for their own regulars.
Old 30-12-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday went to Gold with a brother. Last minute planning. The place is rather difficult to find as it is at the back alley. No nearby parking and i had to park far away. Subsequently i moved my car to park along the back alley.

No mommy system. The girls there not a lot or maybe we went on a sunday and quite late already like 12 am??? However, saw 1-3 lookers. The place is quite run down and only two toilets. One has door for "big business" the other one for guys only standing one without door.

The cost is very economical indeed. Whole day HH for sunday. We ordered only 1 tower at 58 dollars only. Then tip my girl and waiters tips. Like each person less than 100. 29 + 50 +10 = 89 dollars nia. Quite ok for a night out to sing ktv and have accompany. My girl will come back quite fast and stay quite long. Maybe got chemistry or maybe not much customers as late le. However, for me no much actions cause i dunno how to play with girls only sing songs.

The best thing about this KTV is that below nearby there is this scissors cut curry rice. Very affordable pricing and delicious. U all can rest and eat before going back home, RTK??? MAYBE haha if i feel like singing again and drinking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1