The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Next day

As I was having a hangover from drinking the night before , call camp and informed i will be on MC ( will share some short experience in camp later on)

Was lying on bed snoozing when Cindy text me and asked how she could pass me the money.

i text her and ask her to meet me at my place .

Cindy reached and pass me the 5k in cash.

Cindy: i try to dig as much as i could. So what do you want do for you??

H88: ok good more than you promise. Actually there's nothing much you can do.

H88: just return me whenever you have money. Thats all.. You did help me earn much in the past.

Cindy: reallyyy??  Thank you so much. Thank you.

H88: yes. I going to have some nap. I still having hangover from last night.

Cindy: Ok , can i use your toilet before I go off ?

H88: just help me to close the door when you leave

Soon I doze off after I slumber back to my bed . Halfway through my sleep I felt the button from my jeans unbuttoned next and my zip pulled down.

H88: Cindy what are you doing? (stupid question of mine)

Cindy(C) : Isn’t this obvious enough? You shock stiff ar?

H88 : No… I mean… Why are you doing this?

C: Well… Unless you want to stop, even if you want to someone doesn’t seem to want me to stop.

C was pointing and the swell hidden in my underwear. She pulled my underwear down and my 2IC again swing out with pride and glory. In my POV, my 2IC was drawing a symmetry across C’s beauty face.

C’s head start moving up and down slurping on my dick with the noise made by her saliva. Seeing the scene unfolding infront of me , I let my small head do the thinking

C kneeling down in her white dress, I can see her cleavage which is a bigger turn on and I can feel my dickhead swell another 10% more. C felt the swell and said: someone is getting into the mood here.

I look down at the damage down my jeans was wet with saliva. Confirm must change jeans and underwear later but still… no complaints

Soon I felt sensation building up in my balls , C’s skill was one of the best I had till date . As I do don’t want the moment to end so quickly. I sat up and push C on the bed

I knee down behind her butt and I used both hand to swing her skirt upwards revealing her bare bottom! And there it was… another surprise! This woman never fails to surprise me. She was pantyless
I was so arouse by the thought I sank my face down her butt eating up her pussy hungrily.

C : Oh…. Ar….. not so rough ...

However I ignore her pleas

I didn’t even start with 1 finger. Immediately I had my right middle and ring finger in C’s pussy while my thumb is rubbing her clit. My tongue was sharing her clit with my thumb.

C: Oh yes… that’s right…. Go on…. Ar…..

About 5 min later

C: Huatxcai,I need something in my mouth…. Please. I want to eat you up too.

I stood up quickly, pulled down my shorts and underwear and threw it at the side. C also stripped herself naked while waiting for me. We were now in 69 position. If some of the readers are feeling that I’m writing too abrupt just understand that my 2IC was taking control. I wanted no time wasted in the miscellaneous actions like taking off my pants. I wanted to be immerse in the pure lust. This isn’t love making… this is two hungry animals F*CKING!!!

So with our primitive instincts taking over no words were spoken for the longest time. We will just pleasuring each other and enjoying ourselves simultaneously. I was fingering and licking C like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy was glistering in a cocktail of my saliva and her own juices. I was sure C’s face was a mess by now though I couldn’t see it. I felt myself unloading a few batches of pre-cum already. What felt like 15mins later I knew I was cumming.

H88: Oh my god… I’m cumming babe… I’m cumming…

C :I know. Me too. Just cum baby just cum… and don’t stop licking me… don’t stop!!

Cindy move her head up and down faster, her hands came into play stroking my wet stick, I could feel her suction getting stronger. She was going for the kill. I reach my fingers deep into her pussy rubbing her g-spot. My tongue was flicking her clit at a consistent pace.

Both : I’m cumming!! … cumming!!! …. Cum… cum..cumming!!!

While she release her flood gate into my mouth I unleash my armies down her throat. We both came at the same time.

But Both Cindy and I know it’s not over yet…

Cindy stood up and headed to my bathroom as she wanted to gurgle her mouth.

While she left my room for that 2 to 3mins… quite frankly I was feeling a bit tired and I rolled sideways and closed my eyes for a while. The next thing I knew, there was motion on my bed, and Cindy crawled up by my side. Her head was resting on my arms and we started locked up kissing again .

The kiss was slow, sensual and romantic. At times I would grab Cindy hair and Cindy was be caressing my face while kissing. The slow kissing lasted for 10mins before it turned wet again with our tongues battling, taking turns to swirl and explore each other’s mouth. While French kissing my hands moved towards Cindy’s neck and start giving her a gentle neck rub from the back. I begin moving. My mouth was nibbling on Cindy’s neck now. Nibbles turn into small bites, but I dare not leave a mark on it in case (unnecessary trouble). Concurrently I was also blowing air and licking her at the same time (let just say I did a lot of combo on her neck).

Cindy starts to moan when all the attention given on her neck. Her hands were grabbing the back of my hair tightly. While her hands were busy playing with my hair, my right hand moved up to her firm C cups and I was groping on her left breast.

As the moans got louder my supposedly exhausted dickhead suddenly seem to have his own ears. Like a coma patient, my 2IC decided to respond in dramatic fashion by waking up bit by bit upon hearing his lover’s voice. It was brought back to life! (In drama shows this would be the scene when you call in the doctor! It’s a miracle!!)

Cindy has yet to notice my 2IC waking up as her eyes were still shut. I also started to realise Cindy’s legs were moving, her thighs were rubbing against each other. I took it as a signal and my right hand went down on her, rubbing her clit gently with both my index and middle finger.

I wanted to arouse Cindy more, but my left hand was still stuck under her neck so I decided to change position. I climbed on top of Cindy and decided to attack all her sensitive spots at once. While my mouth was busy kissing, licking Cindy neck. My left hand which is free now was feeding Cindy’s mouth as she was sucking off my fingers. My right hand continued playing and alternating between her boobs. And my already awaken 2IC was rubbing Cindy’s clit and pussy lips at the same time…

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 18-01-2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I gave my 100% to Cindy launching my fully erected 6” dick into Her like an artillery shot in the first thrust!! The thrust looks like it cause a shock wave into Cindy’s body as I could see the wave of pleasure travelled through her.

Cindy screamed so loud I was afraid my neighbours from upstairs or down may hear us .She came at the first thrust.

C: Huatxcai I came! Huatxcai I came!! I came!!!

I wasn’t sure her intention of repeated telling me that she has cum. Because she wanted me to stop for her to take a break? Or it was so good she wanted more? I don’t know and I don’t care, it better be the latter because I have no intention of stopping down. I’m in beast mode now.

I didn’t care, every thrust I made was given in full strength, and I was striking Cindy like the wrath of Thor.

Cindy was f*cked mad she was speaking nonsense: Oh god…. Saved me…. Helped…. This feels so good…. (So you want god to save you but you are feeling good? So should god still save you? Haha)

I felt like my dick was a hammer while Cindy’s ass is the nail. My objective is to keep hammering the nail till it touches the ground. Cindy’s ass lowered inch by inch with each thrust till her tummy was lying flat to the bed.

I flipped Cindy over and enter her again from behind.I was still giving Elaine my maximum effort and strength at each thrust.

Cindy continued to moan and talk crazily again: Ah… ah… ah…… I’m going crazy … ah… ah… my mind is going blank… blank……

I estimate riding Cindy for another 5mins meanwhile while She was talking to herself I ignored every comment and did not reply until… Cindy came again and this time she was screaming…

C: OH FUCK!!! FUCK!!! Huatxcai!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE THIS EVERYDAY WHEN WE GET MARRIED!!! FUCK!! FUCK!!! FUCK ~ ~ (the last f*ck ended in a high pitch fade away while She came).

It was the first time i Fuck her and she was saying she love me while I was fucking her but I ignored her

H88 :Oh f*ck... I’m cumming too.

Upon saying that Cindy suddenly raise her legs and they were locking me from behind as if I said some taboo words to trigger some trap.

H88: what are you doing ... I’m not wearing a condom ... I’m cumming… you have to release me…. Release me!

But Cindy ignored me and continued moaning in ecstasy.

I was also in cloud 9 I can’t think straight.

Since Cindy seems determine to not let me go I might as well just enjoy to the fullest, I clenched my muscle keeping my dick to its most solid form and I gave my last burst of fire. 69 thrusts I release my last artillery shot into the enemy based camp.

Me: AH!! AH!! ARGH!!!! TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT YOU BITCH!!!!

C :yes… Yes…. YES!!!!!!! I… I came again…

I fell on Cindy’s back with my penis yet to be withdrawn but I can feel it still hard...

I continue rocking and Cindy starts moaning again but can feel that her moans are weaker ...

C: OMG , you’re still hard!?

I ignore her and continue pumping...My scrotum was dripping with our juices so it wasn’t difficult to scoop some using my fingers. Cindy obligingly ate it as she sucked my finger knowing well what it was. I just kept doing it as if I was feeding her with aphrodisiac.

It was only 5mins and Cindy told me she was cumming again ,she didn’t need to tell me as I could tell but her vaginal walls tightening up.

I flipped Cindy over and enter her in missionary.

Cindy:OH!!

My mouth went straight to hers immediately but my motion was not stopping. Every thrust had some juices/cum squirting out and I knew that i was going to change my bedsheets that night

C: I have never been fuck for so Long ... and cum for So many times ...make me cum... make me cum!

Her words of encouragement and CFM look was such a turn on ...

I was nibbling on her long and slender legs, licking it while in missionary as I stood by the bed. And the familiar contraction from her pussy came…

C: Dar… dar…. Cumming cumming!

I let go of her legs and went to grab both her breasts pinching her nipples with my thumbs and increase the thrusting pace sending Cindy to yet another orgasm.

C: Oh my god… darling your dick is amazing …

H88: Honestly, I have never been so hard even straight after cumming.. Only with you … do you like it?

C: Yea…. I love it… when we marry fuck me like this every morning okay?

Whoa… the thought didn’t come across my mind ! First time I am fucking you and u are talking about marrying...I just ignore her words...

C: Oh yea… yea… yea….. Keep going darling…

The more Cindy moan the more I was put in a trance... I was in gear 5 now!!

C: OH OH OH… NO NO NO…. YEA… NO… YEA… YEA….

Cindy was tortured between pleasure and sensitivity… I wanted to be rough and I started pinching Her butt… but pinching was not enough so I upgraded to groping her ass, grabbing it as hard as I could leaving handprint marks… but it still wasn’t enough… at least not enough for me to cum…

I did the unthinkable next… I raise both hands and smack Cindy on her ass hard! The slap was loud enough for even neighbours from downstairs could hear. I went from gear 5 to nitro mode

Cindy was covering her own mouth now… I felt another contraction and I knew She came again... my moment of cumming came shortly and I unloaded everything inside of her…

I pulled out after unloading everything in her and I bring my small head to her mouth

H88 : Lick it… lick it clean… you naughty girl… better not let me see any cum on my dick

Cindy licked my small head obediently and also went on to move up and down my dick licking up her own juices.

We were both exhausted then and fell asleep all the way till dinner time…

I have totally forgotten to check my phone and that Strawberry has keys to my apartment as my apartment is also the office of my Soccer bettings...
Old 18-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

TBC later or maybe tonight
Old 18-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 18-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid bro! More please!
Old 18-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MartinAtkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb updates TS, more please!
Old 19-01-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

*Beep beep* My handphone got a message. It was SB

SB: I will come over later. Still sleeping?

SB:U want me to by dinner for you or go out makan?

SB: Coming over now , think you still sleeping. Will come over after to rape you before going dinner

Too tired and was sleeping all the way till I missed SB messages

Piak * I jumped up hearing a slap from my side

SB: you CB slut! Who ask you to touch my man ! Piak * Fucking bitch !

*Stunned. What the heck was that all about.*

C: WTF ! You can’t even satisfy him that y I took care of him for you ! He came in me twice in a row ! Can you a not !?

SB: U SLUT !

A fight unfold in front of me , I pulled SB hands away

H88: you must like that a not !? Can clam down ?

SB raised her hand and asked me to go out. Cindy nodded in agreement.

SB :Give us an hour . Come back in an hour. Go.

SB stared at me and saw me leaving the room.

H88: I'll go buy some dinner ok?

They both nodded.

*Fuck. Hope nothing happens. Though technically SB n I were nv a couple,I don't want to lose her .*

I send SB a msg :

SB , I’m sorry that I have hurt you. As you know that I no longer could trust any girl anymore in my life . Even though So i do not want to lose you out from my life . You are open to leave me , but I hope u would stay ...

An hour seems like a day for me .

As I left the dinner on the small table, we tucked in and there were loads of questions in my mind. I was about to break the silence when Cindy said something.

C : Hubs. We have resolved the problem already. But there is just one condition. Come here I will tell you this.

C : Da Jie want to see us having sex and record down a video as an assurance that I would not snatch you away from her

Stunned. What the heck was that all about.* But knowing I will still have SB by my side and Cindy as a bonus, I started to had a plan in my mind ... A plan ... ...

After having our fill, we rested ourselves watching tv when Cindy started to strip. She came towards me and SB started recording.

C: Please give me a good one , fuck me like your slut Hubs.

Cindy leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips in front of the cam. Her hands were placed on my bermudas as she pulled it down and blew Me. My hands moved to grope SB breast as she automatically took off everything as took mine off as well.

Plan A success ! SB had no rejection of what I was doing. SB came over and frenched me. The feeling of ecstasy ran though me. How often in a life time can a F cup Strawberry frenching you while another C cup ah Lian blowing you at the same time? Cindy blew real deep and furious like a real hungry wolf deprived of food. Just when she felt that I was about to cum, she stopped and toned it down using just her tongue to move around My small head Then slowly going down again.

She stood up, jumped onto me and immediately transformed into the cowgirl. I looked at SB and as what I expected , she went behind Cindy and fondled and pinched her nipples from behind. *Bingo ! Plan B success, everything goes as planned. All I need to do now is let the flows goes

SB sat beside Cindy and sucked on her nipples which made Cindy moan. She was real high. Her hands were already starting to lose control. She was rubbing me everywhere with her fingers whilst my gf was sucking her breasts and groping her C cups. Cindy cummed but still she carried on riding me.

SB stood up, took a chair and placed it in near my waist area where Cindy was riding. The legs of the chair was barely touching my waist. The back of the chair blocked my view of what's going to happen. I could only feel the pumping action of Cindy .

SB sat on the chair facing Cindy and mentioned to her.

SB: It's time to return the favor.

SB spread her legs and pulled Cindy’s head to her pussy. Cindy licked her lustfully. Cindy was a real good multi-tasker. She could do so many times at one time while I couldn't.

I was feeling quite constrained. Couldn't move much. Cindy’s momentum became faster and before long I couldn't take it already and I cummed straight out and both of them did the same.

SB removed the chair and drips of liquid was dripping. She must have enjoyed it very much.

Cindy raised herself away from me as she laid on the bed .

Don’t ask me why , maybe because of the excitement of the video taking , maybe because of something I consumed the last night , my small head was still in stiff mode.

I went forward to SB and start kissing her neck.She roll over to face me and we end up locking our lips and our tongues are fighting.

My hands went down south , damn wet. Since its already so wet, I go no problem Finger Fucking her. The moan are really loud now. After quite a while, I feel a few jerks from her and I can feel the juices flowing like a waterfall.

SB*as she gives me a CFM face: Baby,
Give it to me now. (SB nv address me in that way before during our past session , hearing her call me calling me that way make my little head even stronger)

Wthout saying anything, i enter her and pump her straightaway in missionary

H88: Aww.. Feel so good babe..
(putting both her legs on my shoulder which make her pussy feel tighter and her boobs bouncing )
SB: Aww yes... Baby... Harder!!(she literally moan out loud)

Her hands automatically cupped her breast and played with her nipples as she arched her butt for me to penetrate her even deeper. Then I slowed down suddenly. Took it out then push it in, in, out, pause then in, out pause. This was making SB crazy.

Cindy was too weak to join in again as she lay besides SB watching us.

I continued to pump like a fucking mad bull, pounding that sweet pussy, and watching 2 pairs of magnificent C and E cup boobs bounce with every thrust as the bed shakes .We were fucking so hard now that the piak piak sound was getting very loud, but we couldn’t care less as she approached orgasm…

SB :urrghhh urgghhhh… URGHHH…. I’m cumming, I’m cumming!! HYAHHHHH!!” and I felt a fresh flow of love juice flood around my dick which was still in her love canal.

Soon I felt my sensation building up ... I was near my climax...I pull out as I blew my load into SB waiting mouth. She refused to let go of my dick, keeping her suction on and blowing me still. Then with a long suck and a pop, and a lick of her tongue, she released my dick from her mouth. SB released me and went over to kiss Cindy , sharing the cum with her. I lay back down on the bed, spent, and the 2 girls joined me one on each side again, hugging me. They had shared the cum and both had swallowed and licked their lips.

Withing minutes, we drifted off to a blissful sleep.
Old 19-01-2020, 06:04 AM
Samster

So after the incident I had 2 “Wife” , whenever I go out with both of them, I would attract stares from ppl .

Next was an epilogue during my NS time

This happened during the SARS outbreak period where there was a major adjustment to the working schedule. Instead of the usual 8-5 , the total personnel were being separated into 3 .
The working timing will require us to stay in and cover where day 1 you work , day 2 you standby, day 3 off . For the standby on the 2nd day , you would usually be granted with off unless your co-colleague MC.

So during one of my standby , I was informed that I would need to cover as one of my co-colleague MC . Was damn boring as staying in camp for 2days meant 2days no sex . So during day 1 night at around 10+, I was smoking and slacking with my buddy Ken

Ken: last night i go this xxx pub at prinsep street got many pretty waitress,  want to go mai?  We go throw money buy LD sure many girl come.

H88: Now ? Siao eh , get caught AWOL will be charge leh .

Ken : Aizai lah bro , now this timing all sleeping beside me and you . Nobody knows one lah . We go and come back at 3plus no one will knows

H88: anything lo , if not also boring. Confirm 3+ must come back leh, I don’t want later kenna bro

Ken : okk , faster go change .

(Reach prinsep street xxx pub at 11)

I could see inside about 8-10 waitress either wearing short dress or very short pants, the pub is not that big just average pub size and i could just easily see just few table are occupied and they have so much waitress make me wonder why,  as ken just went yesterday and she know the waitress, i suspect he did spent ton of money last night as straight away 2 waitress come towards us and chat with him and immediately we got our seat without even need to reserve despite afew listed reserve.

Waitress: ok today order what?  Beer or hard liquor?

Ken look at me and I look at ken and tell him anything also can la.

Ken: ok 2 tower

(As standard 2 tower are always cheaper than just one)

H88: siao ah 2 tower can finish meh?

Ken: aiya one tower $68 two tower $120. Sure can finish one la.

After the beer came ken was busy entertain by the 2 waitress earlier on when we enter and all i do was just drinking listening to other singing . One side of me feel like tackling one of the waitress but the other side of me got no mood as technically I am on AWOL and need to return back camp later on

(Fast forward to reach back camp at 3.30am)

Felt a little too high so decided to take a shower to try sober up a little

After a nice shower, I realized I only brought my towel so I wrapped towel and walked back to my bunk slowly. Suddenly, I saw a figure walking towards me . I thought shit must be one of the sgts check if everyone slept, I quickly ran and I stepped on my towel and it rolled down. I looked up and saw 2LT Clarie

She looked at my naked cock in shock and then turned to the side.
2lt Clarie (2lt): Sergeant Huatxcai dress up and report to my bunk in 5min!
H88: Yes, ma’am!

Suddenly I got a naughty idea. I wore army shorts without any underwear and put on t-shirt then knock on her door.

She opened the door and she was wearing white singlet and shorts.
I entered her bunk and closed the door.

2lt: Why aren’t u sleeping at this hour ? And you are smelling reets of alcohol! Did you went AWOL?
H88: Eh... ...
2lt: Don’t give excuses. Do you know the consequences for AWOL? Do you know ... blah blah blah ....
2lt went on and on , as I tried to avoid eye contact with her I look down and I found myself pink sports bra under the white singlet. Her breasts are heaving up and down. My cock starts to wake up.

2lt: Huatxcai! What are you looking at!?
LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!

H88: sor...sorry ma’am

2lt: LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!!

I didn’t know what gotten into me due to the alcohol.

I walked towards her and said: Ma’am, nice breasts.

Startled, she opened her eyes wide
2lt: What did you ju... ...

Without letting her finish her sentence,I leaped forward , I tear open the filmsy singlet , exposing a pink nike sports bra. I got out of control...

I grabbed and squeezed the boobs. Ahhh … finally feel my ma’am’s boobs!
Suddenly she slapped my face. Knn. I slapped her back twice.
H88: Bitch !

She pushed me away while I tried to grab hold of her. In the process, I tear apart her singlet further and it dropped on the floor. Cladded in bra and shorts she ran towards the door.
Seeing this I pounced on her and both of us fell to the ground. I quickly took off her bra and shorts.

She kept struggling and shouted: No ! No! you cant do this ! I’m your platoon commander!

I used the bra to tie up her hands to prevent further resistances..I also stripped naked and I massaged her breasts. Next I gave them a hard squeeze.

2LT: ahhh!!!! Pain! Please don’t do this….
H88: ma’am are u begging me??
Next, I pull down panty and finger her. So tight and nice.
2LT: Ahh…. Ahhh … are u crazy ?? Ahhhh..

Next, I pulled open her legs and positioned my rod in front of her pussy.

2LT: No! I make sure u go DB and Changi !

Her legs tried to kick frantically….

My rod thrusted into her pussy suddenly. So tight and warm.
I started pumping my ma’am. Her boobs jiggled from my strong thrusts.

2LT: Damn…You will regret this ! Ahhh… You.. Ahhhh

I pumped harder and faster…. Somehow her struggle and scolding made it more erotic.
I flipped her over pull up her ass and do her doggie style.

H88: Ma’am, your pussy is so nice…..Arrhhhhh
2LT: aah ah ah ah ah ah
I leaned forward and squeezed both of her boobs, then I pulled her hair while I pumped, just like riding a horse.

I continued my pumping, but suddenly I realize ma’am ass is moving towards me !
Her soft ass banged against me while I thrust her….
2lt: Ahhhh… AHHH.. ahhhhh…. So nice………. So big…….

I know I have taken over her will , just then I pull out of her .

2lt: why did you stop ?

H88: Sorry ma’am I scared you charge me ...

I thrust into her again and pump 30times and pull out of her

H88: Sorry ma’am I scared you charge me ...

I thrust into her again and pump 30times and pull out of her again

2lt: In a frustrated voice* if you don’t make me CUM , I will fucking charge YOU!

I know I have won the battle

2lt :Ahhh….
I thrusted harder and harder, holding her waist firmly. It’s wet down there, damn wet. The moan was really loud now. After quite a while, I feel a few jerks from her and I can feel the juices flowing like a waterfall.

I continue to go full speed and Soon I can no longer hold it anymore and I unloaded all my cum inside. She also cummed together with me. Cum and her juice flow out but my dick remains inside. I collapsed on her.

After a while I roll beside and lie down. Suddenly, ma’am head kiss my cheek amd rest on my chest.

2lt: Darling, I am your slut now. You can do anything to me.
(KNN jus now wanna charge me keep struggling , now become my slut liao? Never trust what a woman says. Haha)

H88: Sorry Ma’am I really like you , but fate is playing with us , we met at the wrong timing. Honestly,I am already attached with 2GF... I cannot commit solely to you

H88: But .... You can be my exclusive slut within this camp premises

TBC

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 19-01-2020 at 06:18 AM.
Old 19-01-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 19-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

My thrusts with 2lt continues during my NS ... We fuck every corner of the camp ...

One day at home , I received a call from Ken

Ken : Hey Huatxcai , where you?
H88: Siao eh , what’s up ? I’m at home
Ken : Want come out drink ? Same place
H88 : Ok on , what time?
Ken : meet you there at 11.

Reach there and Ken was already there.

Usual 2 tower story

As Ken was kept busy entertained by the 2 waitress (Grace(G)&Yvonne(Y) ) as usual same like last time .

Anyway I was just there to accompany Ken , however there was someone that caught my eye .There was this waitress who keep topping my glass (got to know her as Amanda ) as if want me to drunk. Within 1 hour one tower have clear because of the dice game. Amanda come and entertain me this round but not just fill up my glass.

Amanda(A): hi i am amanda, you?

H88 : Huatxcai

A: Your first time here?

H88 : No . Second time . Finally you talk but not just fill up my glass only.

A: you look like something bothering you so i not dare to distrub you. quarrel with girlfriend?

H88: no,  no girlfriend. just think about some stuff.

A: ok stop think. Lets enjoy and drink,  cheers. (After drinking few cup with her) what are you doing study or working?

H88: I am still in the army

At this time,  4 ahbeng came in,  the moment they came in they was staring at me chatting with amanda as if i kiled their dad. They are always here to support amanda because one of them trying to woo amanda but  today others waitress are the one who enterain them but not amanda,  she did not entertain the group but just at my table all the time

H88: this group come in keep stare me like i am the one who kill his dad

A: is ok just ignore them. The one in gold hair keep jio me but i reject. They are kind of show off how good they are, i really dislike but no choice because of sale i have to entertain them.

Not long later ahbeng 1 from the grouo came over to amanda side telling her.

Ahbeng1: amanda gold hair find you. Go accompany him.

A: later i go over. I have new customer.

Ahbeng1: fuck care him la. See this type of guy slipper,  short pant, t-shirt confirm no money buy you ladies drink.

(I just ignore because is non of my business i am here to drink only)

A: don't scare my customer away. I will go over later.

Ahbeng1: cannot la now come. Gold hair wait you very long already.

(Ahbeng talking to me)

Ahbeng1: Eh siao lian eh siam la amanda xi wa eh brother girl. (Eh young one get lost la amanda is my Brother’s girl)

(I just ignore and see what's more he is capable of)

Ahbeng1; why diam diam? (Why keeping quiet?)
poor boy get lost la. You go ask your dad how to woo girl first before you come. Woo girl need money you have anot?

This is the moment where i detest the most when people say about my family, in my mind i was thinking don't argue nor fight i am just to enjoy beer with music, will just keep quiet and perform some show to teach him a lesson and digrace him by not judging others by its dressing. While he still standing there.

H88: amanda how much is the most expensive water you have it in here? (Trying to act like those kumpong boy instead of alcohol i am saying it as water)

A: most expensive is martell and chivas cannon $1088 and $1188 for martel

H88: how about the water for waitress here?

Ahbeng1 was confused and seeing what i am trying to do. while the G&Y stop what they are doing seeing what i am trying to do as well, and they ask ken to ask me don't disgrace and offend them as they alway spend $400-$500 a night.

G&Y: ken ask your friend stop and don't disgrance himself please

Ken: do my friend look like disgraceful to you all?  (Mumble finally its show time)

A: one ladies drink is $10

H88: ok how much more to hit your target today or this month?

A: monthly sale basic. I need about $2500 in 2days time.

H88: ok get me a bottle of chivas and martell.. Wait wait wait...  I forgot that one call cannon..  Get me each of that so call cannon.

A: you sure?

Since I started my Soccer betting stuffs i always bring lots of cash with me when outside.. Amanda was shock so do everyone around. She was about to go over and get the liquor i stop her again.

H88: wait. wait.. wait..

A: huhhh????

H88: You see the few tray of ladies mineral water?  Get all the 5 tray over here too.

So what i request is all on the table, because of the 2 big cannon drew attention to all patron and waitress in the pub including the others 3 ahbeng eying on our table

H88: ok $2500 sale right?
(Chivas $1088 martell $1188 ladies drink one tray have 16 $160 per tray)

H88: $160 x 5 = $800 + 1088= $1888 + $1188 = $3076

H88: wahhh wahh ken i never study but my math so good. Wahhaahaha.

Ken: ki hong kan la. (Showing me those very fast action middle finger)

Take out a stack of $1000 bill mix with small note from my pocket pass to amanda, here it's goes you hit your target for this month. Here is total of four $1000 noted.

Amanda: taken the money with the shock of her life. (Those shock face you get if your mistress tell you that she is pregnant) i will get you the change.

H88: oh ya,  wait..wait...wait... i forgotten,  this 2 tower $120 so total $3196
(At the moment i said WAIT,  she gave me the disbelief face, those kind of face that your mistress will give when you ask your mistress to abort the baby) and the rest are your tips for today.

Ah beng 1 walk back to their table with the unbelievable look, those look i will describe as (what the fuck, my girlfriend marry and the groom is not me?) Amanda thanks me the whole night,  Its was a unbelievable night for everyone there,  I ask amanda to treat everyone in this pub those liquor i order including one big cannon of chivas to the ahbeng table.

I remember the whole night those group of ahbeng did not touch the bottle of alcohol, Everyone around including all the waitress was taking turn to drink and thanking us at our table. I was almost drunk .Amanda was at my area the whole night and asking more about me.

A: do you mind i ask why do you always bring so much cash with you?

H88: no?  Not always but everyday.

A: you still in NS where do you get so much then?

H88: i save lor.. army pay one month 550 I save one year all spend on you tonight Liao

Amanda: nonsence laa...

This group of ahbeng was staring at me the whole night. Every minute every second their eyes are on me, in my mind i was thinking they won't just let me insult and forget it for sure.

H88: amanda does this group of beng fight here with any patron here before?

A: they usually quarrel but have not seen they really get into fight before..

All i can do is jusy sit back and wait the next move from them. Ken was busy entertain by the 2 waitress. They were putting all topic on me. Every topic is about what am i doing and money. Yes money all about money.

G: is your friend family rich?

Ken: no?

Y: don't lie to us, confirm have family background

Ken: he host a few web for online business, all he need to do is click some internet and money came in.

G: wahh he so young and so capable.

Y: does he need to hired any one?  I can help him out.

Ken: This you ask him yourself...

All topic asking what web i host,  what kind of business and how i got all this idea.. I was really getting piss as i was thinking i have money you all judge, i no show money you all judge can't you all just drink and enjoy yourself?

H88: eh you 2 waitress can just change the topic and stop asking more about me?  When i about to order you all think i will disgrace, but now why topic all are on me?  Need so money mind bo?

G&Y: sorryy...

A: relax... Calm down..

H88: i go out and have some fresh air first.

I went out to have some fresh air and a puff of cigarette, amanda follow along telling me cool down, is like this when people working in sale line because of quota and commission.. Naturally they will slowly be money mind and do whatever it could to hit the quota. Same goes to me as well.

H88: you are quite different to be honest, those ahbeng will spent few hundred just for you but you never go over but stay at my table.

Ken came out and join us for smoke

Ken : Bro , Later go your place continue drinking can ? The place closing soon

H88: Ok, anyway my place still got stocks of alcohol

Ken: But bro got one problem

H88: what ?

Ken : your place got enough stocks of condom a not ?

TBC
Old 20-01-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 20-01-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 21-01-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

So back at my apartment....

So in the living room I showed the girls the collections of drinks that I had . I kept the lighting down with some soft music to try to get them into the atmosphere . So to start the ball rolling and alcohol moving,we started to drink and play games like scissor, paper, stone and games like 5-10 to make the girls drunk. As the games get along we were all getting a little high so we tried to get the girls to play true or dare. So with all the truth coming up, Ken and I were always trying to ask sensitive question like if you were a virgin, or how many partners you have and things like that... The dares were like blowing soft air into their ears and some erotic stuffs as a start

Soon more drinks were going down while the games getting on. In fact I was feeling a little tipsy as well so naturally we were getting more touchy and more daring. ( We had this deal if you hook up with any girl then just suck thumb if you dun like the girl also just take cannot change or swop partners that was the deal ). So we tried time and time again to dare the girl to take off their top since they wouldn’t want to drink anymore of alcohol as we were really high.

With that my horny meter was turned back on . Initially i focus my attention mostly on Amanda

My sex sense tells me I knew i was gonna have a good time later.

Soon As I was getting touchy with Amanda and drinking quite abit. Could see she was getting pretty high on the alcohol. Was observing her when all of a sudden i felt my groin area wet....... Oh no......

No no... I didnt cum. It was because Yvonne had toppled her plastic cup and it was all over my berms. She apologised and i could tell she was also a bit tipsy. She tried drying it up with some paper towels. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled my to the bathroom and said she will try to clean it up as there was coke in her cup of whiskey and i was wearing a white berms.

When we got to the bathroom, she immediately locked the door behind us. Without even looking at me, she started to undo my belt and when she couldnt she knelt down in front of me. The sight of her boobs (C)jiggling beneath her top below me, i got an instant semi hardon. After pulling my berms down, she got me to pull my legs out. She turned to get better light and looked at it and said it wasnt as bad as she expected and she thinks it wont leave a stain. Then she turned back to face me and when she did that, her cheeks touched my growing hardon. As she pulled away she looked up at me blushing. She closed her eyes slightly then looked back at me and said that even if it leaves a stain, that i dun have to worry a out it. She is gonna repay me with something worth much more than my berms. As she said that, her hands was on my dick through my boxers. Feeling it and realising its only a semi hardon, she asked if she was not sexy enough for me. All i could do was shake my head.

Y :This might help you
Yvonne pulled her top down, revealing her bra. (Laces type but one with a lot of support)
Y: Still Not enough?
Yvonne then popped one of her boobs out of the bra, revealing nipple and all. My dick was almost fully erect by then.

She tweaked her nipples and i could see it becoming erect too. Then she pulled my boxers down. Still not that hard i see, she said. With that she put the tip of her tongue at the base of my balls and licked upwards, all the way below my shaft, up to the tip of my dick head. Then kiss it gently and looked up and smiled at me.

Y: There you go....now its hard and erect....just the way i like it.... Think some whiskey coke got through.... Shall i lick and suck it all up for you......??

Slurp'.... Y licked and sucked my balls and the sensation was delightful. With 2 fingers she lifted my shaft so she could gain more access to my testicals.... Licking and sucking away....my dick hard as can be at that moment.... She licked up to the tip of my dick and kissed it gently....

I couldnt believe That I was getting a BJ from Yvonne as she was never my target and we didn’t really interact much ..

However Yvonne’s skill was too good and it drove me over the wall....

Then Yvonne stopped....looked up at me.... Stood up still looking at me.... One hand still playing with my balls and dick... The other she grabbed my hand..... Put it into her tight shorts and my fingers felt her wet panty for the first time.... It was soaking wet...

Y : Do you have condom ?

H88: Not here , in my drawer

Before i could react, Yvonne push me to sit on the toilet bowl and make me enter her in sitting cow girl position. With that I slide into her without any resistance

Y: don’t cum in me , it’s Not my safe period..

I started to playing Y nipple and use my right hand to rub her wet pussy.. Y moan got louder..

Y: ahhhh darling ahhhh
H88: how u feel now?
Y: I am very very horny ahhhhhhhh
H88: you like?
Y: I.....I..... love it......ahhhhhh

I turn Y around to face me and our tongues fighting in a wet fights again... I move both my hands on Yvonne ass and carry her up and sits on the stone tiles on the side of the basin..

Y love juice began flowing down the basin due to the sudden cold feeling sitting on stone tiles ...

While thrusting Y , I start to lick her face, ear, neck and slowly lick C boobs and licking her nipples , I suck her nipples like a small baby.. Yvonne was close her eyes enjoying the moment and moaning..

Y : harder harder fuck me harder ahhhhhhh i am very itchy down there

I can even hear her pussy so wet everytime i thrust in .. Y cannot take it anymore.. Y move her body forward and hug me very tight and French me...

Y: darling i am cuming i am cuming
H88: don't stop

Yvonne’s legs pull me towards her to make every bang harder and harder.. finally..

Y: AHHHHHHHHH darling i cum...

we stop but we are still hugging at the same position with our sweaty bodys and my cock still inside her and catching our breath..

H88: I’m not done yet...

With that , I grab Yvonne’s hair and pull her down from the basin ,push her downward forcing her to squat down to face my cock and just insert my hard cock with full of her love juices into her mouth. In and out non stop, instead of fucking Yvonne’s pussy i am fucking her mouth now..

Y: Hmmm... I love the taste of your cock with the mixture of my cum.

After doing it for abt 2 mins, I stop and took out my cock from Yvonne’s mouth

H88: don't lick and suck.. I want u to smell my cock and my balls

Yvonne grab hold of my cock and smell, the mixture of my cum , her saliva and love juice

H88: you like the smell?
Y: ( nodded my head)
H88: now smell my balls

Yvonne move her face down towards my balls and move both her hands to grab my buttocks. Now without her hand holding my cock, the cock just rest on Yvonne’s face with the cum on Her face too.

H88: you like to smell my balls?
Y: I love it.. I love to smell every parts of u ( taking deep breath again)
H88: lick me

Yvonne start licking and sucking my balls.. sucking off all the cum and sweat into her mouth..

Slowly Yvonne move her tongue to lick my beloved hard cock.. Yvonne was doing it slowly, looking into my eyes from below.. I was looking back at her and smiling.. I was enjoying the view ... Yvonne move her tongue to the head of my cock and lick my pee hole and look at me again..

Y: darling u like?
H88: yes I like

Yvonne uses her lips to push back the skin and now the whole cock disappear into her mouth once again... Her hands are still at my buttocks and start pulling me towards her so the my whole cock can go into her mouth and slowly to her throat..

Yvonne Continue this for a few mins ...

I can’t let her be in control anymore..

I grab Yvonne’s hair again to make her stand up, made her bent down to face the mirror and her hand supporting on the basin with me standing behind her

Without wasting time, I thrust into Yvonne’s pussy from behind...

Y: ahhhhhh I want I want more

I hold on to Yvonne’s hips and bang her real hard making a lots of noise.. the "pia piah" getting very loud and her moan also getting very loud.. The whole toilet is full of our smell of sex and cum..

Yvonne’s eyes open looking at the mirror with me banging her from behind..

Yvonne’s getting even more arouse more horny more wet.. Yvonne cum and cum a few times which I cannot remember how times because I was too enjoy at the moment too...

Soon I felt the sensation building up my balls

H88: I am cuming

With a few more thrust, I quickly withdraw out from Yvonne and Yvonne’s reaction was to turn around and squat down quickly put my cock in her mouth.

H88 : Urgh...
I shoot and shot a lot into Yvonne’s tiny mouth.. Yvonne was very hardworking as she suck and suck everything out not wanting to waste a single drop of my sperm and swallow down everything.

Yvonne suck me dry and continue to lick my cock clean. Licking all my sperm and Yvonne’s cum.. What a hardworking girl ...But I like and I enjoy too...

The night is still young with one shot down ... ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1